Mother-in-law/Son-in-law Share Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt ashamed that he sexually assaulted his mother-in-law as his wedding.

"I'm sorry. I regret doing groping you," he said.

She laughed.

"Don't be sorry. I was drunk and it felt good for you to touch and feel me where I haven't been touched and felt in years," she said. "Forget about it. Don't give it another thought," said Elizabeth.

He nodded his head in agreement.

"I was pretty drunk, too," he said.

F F F

As if rethinking what she was about to say, she paused before saying what she was thinking.

"Then, you kissed me. Oh, my God. That was such an amazing kiss. Again, you made me so wet. If we were alone, I would have had sex with you right there," she said. "Something that I'm unembarrassed to confess," she said with a pause while staring up at her son-in-law. "I've masturbated myself over those kisses.

He smiled at her. Seemingly, she wanted him to kiss her. Seemingly, his mother-in-law wanted to make out with him. Seemingly, she wanted him to give her more sexual memories to masturbate over.

Perhaps, she wanted him to touch and feel her through her clothes again while parting her lips with his tongue and French kissing her. Perhaps, she wanted him to slowly undress her while making out with her and touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Perhaps, she wanted him to strip her naked and touch and feel her naked body everywhere before having forbidden sex with her.

Yet, dangerous grounds for him to proceed, she wasn't just any woman. She was his mother-in-law. She was his wife's mother. She may be the grandmother to his children one day. With their plenty of women who would eagerly agree to have sex with him, how could he dare to have sex with her?

"Those kisses were amazing. I've never been as hard when kissing you," he said. "I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining you naked and having sex with you."

Elizabeth smiled at her son-in-law.

"Me, too. I shouldn't tell you this but I've masturbated over the thoughts of you making love to me," she said. "I've masturbated over you fucking me and cumming in my pussy."

F F F

They quickly finished their drinks and then had another. By the time that Elizabeth finished her second drink, she seemed relaxed and a little tipsy.

"So, tell me, if I'm not being too invasive, how is the romance going between you and my daughter," she asked?

Bruno shook his head and rolled his eyes while staring down at the rug.

"Romance? What romance? Living with Christine is like living with my sister," he said.

He made a sad face at his mother-in-law.

"Unbelievably, I've yet to see her naked. She dresses and undresses in the bathroom with the door closed and locked. I can count the number of times we had sex on one hand. We didn't have sex until three months after our honeymoon," he said with sadness. "What the hell was that about?"

Elizabeth looked at her son-in-law with shock mixed with understanding and compassion.

"Do you want me to talk to her," she asked? "I can talk to her."

He shook his head.

"I feel responsible," said Elizabeth. "With you the son of my best friend, I'm the one who fixed you up with my daughter."

He yawned.

"I'm tired. Let's just go to sleep," he said. "We'll talk about this more tomorrow if you'd like."

F F F

Bruno turned off the light and undressed. No doubt, being the whore that she used to be and suddenly is again now, Elizabeth wished that Bruno hadn't turned off the light. While hoping that he could see her when his eyes adjusted to the darkness, she took her time unbuttoning and removing her blouse. Then, while turning to face him in the dark, she reached around herself to unhook her three clasp brassiere.

In the way that she took her time removing her blouse, while seemingly waiting for him to do something, anything, no doubt, she hoped he'd make his move to sexually seduce her. Delaying getting topless, she took her time removing her bra. Clearly, while wishing that he could see her naked breasts, she was topless. Finally, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt in the dark. Again, while hoping that he could see her in the dark, she carefully walked across the room to deposit her clothes on a chair.

Elizabeth was topless in a room with her son-in-law. While wishing her hands were his hands, she felt and cupped her big breasts in the palms of her hands. Then, wishing her fingers were his fingers, she fingered her erect nipples. She pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples to full erection. Perhaps, she hoped that once she climbed in bed, he'd touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts.

Then, while she stood next to the bed in only her panties, just as she leaned forward to pull down the covers, he turned on the light. As if a deer caught in headlines, she stood with her shoulders back and her arms by her sides. Bruno stared at Elizabeth's enormous, naked breasts. As shocked as she was sexually aroused, she made no move to cover her nakedness with her hands and/or with her forearms.

"Bruno! Oh, my God! I'm topless," she said.

He stared at Elizabeth as if he had never seen a woman's naked breasts.

"I'm sorry, mother," said Bruno. "I needed to see to put down my phone and I couldn't see," he said turning off the light. "I didn't know that you had already undressed."

'I saw her tits. I saw my mother-in-law's naked breasts. I can't believe it. Wow,' he thought. 'I love her giant breasts. I'll be masturbating over seeing her enormous, naked breasts for the rest of my life.'

Bruno turned off the light. He removed his shirt. Then, he removed his undershirt. He sat on the bed to remove his shoes. Before he removed this pants, he looked over at his mother-in-law. Even though the room was dark again, he could still see that she stood on her side of the bed while facing him. With his eyes growing accustomed to the darkness, he could see her white panties along with the shape and the size of her naked breasts.

Finally, he stood to unbutton and unzip his pants. He pulled down his pants and removed them. Then, not stopping there, he removed his underwear. He was naked. Bruno was in a room with his mother-in-law while she was topless and he was naked.

Hoping that he'd awaken before her, he couldn't wait for the light of day to see what he shouldn't see of his wife's mother. With the snow brightening the room even with the drapes closed and the light off, he'd be seeing her naked breasts again tomorrow morning. He'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life.

F F F

They pulled the covers down and climbed in bed. While staring at Elizabeth bending forward at the waist to pull down the covers, he could see her huge, naked breast clear enough in the dark to know that she was topless. Staying on their sides of the bed, they each turned the opposite way from one another. Then, with him not sleeping very much, sometime during the night he turned to his mother-in-law. Ever so stealthily and ever so gradually, he moved closer to her.

With his naked, erect prick pressed against her panty clad ass, he put his arm around her slim waist. Waiting to see if she'd stir, judging her by the sound of her regular breathing, assuring himself that she soundly slept, he moved closer to her. Then, he gradually moved his horny hand higher until he cupped her massive, naked breast in his big hand. He couldn't believe that he finally felt his mother-in-law's naked breast. Not wanting to awaken her, he didn't dare finger her nipple.

The weight of her big, naked breast felt good in his hand. Only, he wished her could see her naked breasts. He wished he could see her huge naked tits while fingering her nipples. He wished he could suck her erect nipples.

Instead, he reached down and felt her shapely ass through her sheer panties. With him having a huge erection, he continued resting his pulsating and throbbing cock against Elizabeth's shapely, panty clad ass. Wishing he could make out with her; he'd love to make love to her. While wondering what it would feel like to fuck her, and as if he was fucking her, he gently humped her from behind.

"Bruno," whispered his mother-in-law in the dark while partially turning her body to him.

She reached her hand behind her and touched his naked cock with her manicured fingertip. She wrapped her fingers around his hard cock and squeezed.

"Oh, my God. Do you have an erection?"

Obviously, wanting to see his erect prick as much as she wanted him to see her naked breasts, she turned on the light and pulled down the covers. She was surprised to see her son-in-law naked.

"You're naked. I thought you were going to wear your underwear to bed," she said.

She looked up at him before staring down at his naked, erect prick. He looked at her before staring down at her naked breasts. While she stared at his big dick, he stared at her magnificent breasts.

"I've never seen a prick as big as your big dick," she said with a laugh. "I love your big prick."

She took his erect penis in her hand again. She held his cock without moving her hand. She held her son-in-law's big dick as if she had never held a prick in her hand.

He stared at her enormous naked breasts. In the way that she took his prick in her hand, he took her breast in his hand. He held her big boob without moving his hand. He returned her laugh with his laugh.

"And I've never seen breasts as enormous as your breasts," he said never removing his horny eyes from her naked breasts. "I love your big tits."

F F F

She nibbled on her lip while looking up at him before staring down at his erect cock.

"Do you want me to do something about that," she asked?

He looked at her and made a face?

"Do something about what? I don't know what you mean, mother," he said while playing the innocent son-in-law.

Elizabeth continued staring at Bruno's naked, erect cock. Then, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say?

"I can masturbate you," she said. "Feeling responsible for my daughter not giving you sex, I could give you sex. I wouldn't mind stroking your cock. It's been a long time since I've given a hand job," she said with a laugh. "Yet, like riding a bike, I still know how to make a man cum," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty smile.

He smiled at his mother-in-law. Not shy about what he wanted; he told her what was on his mind.

"I'd rather make love to you, Elizabeth," he said. "I've wanted to make love to you since the first day that Christine introduced me to you. First, before making love to you, if you don't mind, I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy," said Bruno. "It's been a long time since I've given a woman oral sex."

She looked at him with her eyes widened and her mouth hanging open.

"Really? Seriously?" She stared up at him with her face full of sexual arousal. "You want to give me oral sex? You want to finger my pussy while licking my pussy? You want to eat your mother-in-law's cunt?"

He gave her a sexy smile while reaching out his hand to fondle her breast and finger her nipple.

"Yes, I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue," he said.

F F F

Obediently obliging him, as if she was on her honeymoon, Elizabeth removed her panties. Surprising him, she tossed her panties in his face. He grabbed her panties in her hand to look at them. He stared at them. He felt them. Then, he inhaled and took a big, long whiff of the crotch of her damp panties. Finally, he licked her damp crotch. He stuffed her wet panties in his mouth and sucked them in the way that he was about to suck her clit.

"A one-time thing, since my daughter isn't doing her sexual duty, I'll allow you to have your wicked, sexual way with my naked body," she said. "You may eat me. Something that we'll keep between ourselves, we must never tell Christine that we had sex."

She rested back on her pillow and spread her legs. Showing him a lot of glistening pink, she exposed her naked pussy to her son-in-law. He stared at his mother-in-law's naked cunt before making himself comfortable between her shapely thighs.

He could already smell the sexual aroused smell of her. He leaned closer to her naked pussy to bask in the musky aroma of her beautiful, naked pussy. As soon as he touched her with his finger, she was already wet. She was so wet. With the both of them ready for sex, his mother-in-law was as wet for him as he was hard for her.

He rubbed her clit with his finger. He finger fucked his wife's mother with his long, stiff finger. He reached deeper inside of her to rub her G spot. Then, he licked her. He licked his mother-in-law's pussy.

He rubbed her clit faster. He rubbed her clit harder. He continued licking his mother-in-law's cunt. Not stopping licking her, licking, and licking her while fingering her, Bruno ate his mother-in-law's pussy.

"Bruno! Bruno! Oh, my God, Bruno! Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop licking me. I'm cumming, Bruno. I'm cumming," putting two heavy hands to the back of her head and pushing his face forward.

He rubbed her clit faster. He rubbed her clit harder. He licked her clit faster. He licked her clit harder. He ate his mother-in-law. Something that he had dreamt and masturbated over doing, he gave her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue.

"Oh, my God," she said pulling his hair with both hands and rubbing his face all over her sopping wet pussy.

As if this was her version of giving him a cum bath, he had her vagina secretions all over his face. He smelled her swollen cunt as much as he tasted her wet pussy. He basked in the aroma of her as much as he basked in the wetness of her. Unable to leave here and go home without taking a hot shower, he smelled like pussy. He smelled like his mother-in-law's cunt.

She rested her head back on her pillow while she enjoyed the afterglow of sex. Bruno wiped his face on a hotel towel. Then, he moved himself up to rest next to his wife's mother. While she relaxed, he fondled her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples. He pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Then, he leaned over and sucked her nipples.

She put a gentle hand to the back of his head while he continued fingering her nipples while sucking her nipples.

"That feels so good, Bruno," she said.

F F F

Once she regained her energy, she rolled over and mounted him. She reached her hand down and parted her pussy lips with the head of his erect prick. He kissed her while slowly humping her. Making out with her while making love to her, he parted her lips and French kissed his mother-in-law over and again.

In the way that he wished he could have sexual intercourse with his wife, he had sexual intercourse with her mother. Yet, after having had sexual intercourse with his wife, having sexual intercourse with her mother was so much better. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He couldn't wait to give her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with his cock.

Allowing his forbidden, sexual lust for her to take over, he humped her faster. He humped her harder. Pounding her pussy, he fucked his mother-in-law. He fucked his wife's mother as if he was a dog in heat.

Not one to be passive during sex, she returned his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. She humped him faster. She humped him harder. She rode him as if she was an Indian squaw riding bareback on a wild mustang.

Then, not allowing her to have all of the fun, he rolled her over, he fucked her. He fucked his mother-in-law fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. Never had he pounded Christine's pussy in the way that he pounded Elizabeth's pussy now.

"Bruno! Bruno! Oh, my God, Bruno," said Elizabeth.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm going to cum, again, Bruno. I'm going to cum," she said. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

F F F

She closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, arched her back, and fell quiet. He allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex. After only a few minutes, she moved halfway down the bed and rested beside him.

She took his erect prick in her hand and stroked him while staring up at him. Then, while continuing to stare up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, she kissed his cock and licked his prick. Something she had wanted her to do since his wedding reception, Elizabeth blow her son-in-law. As soon as she took his erect prick in her hand to stroke him, she took him in her mouth to suck him.

His mother-in-law was blowing him while stroking his big, hard dick. He couldn't believe that his wife's mother was sucking his cock. He stared down at her with his engorged prick in her mouth while she stared up at him. A memory that he'd never forget, he'll be masturbating over his MILF of a mother-in-law giving him a blowjob for the rest of his horny life.

He continued staring down at her. He watched her continue to stroke him while sucking him. Determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster. She stroked him harder.

"Cum, Bruno, cum. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow your cum," she said removing his prick from her mouth to speak.

She took him in her mouth again. As if she was Linda Lovelace doing a remake of Deep Throat, she sucked him deeper. She took the full length of his big dick in her mouth. With her a talented cocksucker, she deep throated him.

After eating her pussy, making love to her, fucking her, and having his wicked, sexual way with her humungous, naked breasts and erect nipples, it didn't take him long to reach the verge of cumming in her mouth from her blowing him. While continuing to stare up at him with his erect prick in her mouth, she stroked his big dick faster. She stroked his erect prick harder. She continued sucking his cock deeper.

"Oh, mother. Mother," he said. "My God, Elizabeth. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. Suck me deeper. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he said.

He put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette pretty head. Then, pushing her mouth forward while sliding his prick deeper, he humped her mouth. He fucked her face. Then, he exploded a huge volume of cum in her beautiful mouth. She allowed him to cum in her mouth. Elizabeth wanted her son-in-law to cum in her mouth. She swallowed his cum.

Then, as soon as she removed the tension of her lips from his penis, he exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face. He ejaculated cum all over her pretty face, in her brown hair, and across her naked breasts. With her dripping with his cum from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, and her chin, something he wished he could do with his wife; he gave Christine's mother a cum bath.

"Oh, my God, Bruno," said Elizabeth while laughing. "I've had cum baths before but never like this," she said. "I've never had a man ejaculate as much cum all over me as you have done. I'm covered with your cum," she said scooping his cum up with her fingertips to take in her mouth and swallow. "I love it."

F F F

Bruno shocked his mother-in-law with what he said next.

"I want your permission to divorce your daughter," he said. He took her hand in his hand and kissed it. "I want to marry you."

Elizabeth pulled her hand away.

"Marry me? You can't marry me. I'm your mother-in-law," she said with a laugh.

She fell silent while thinking.

"I'll tell you what. Instead of marrying me, you must make Christine pregnant. You must give her a baby. Even if you have to tie her to your bed and fuck her, you must do whatever you need to do to give her your child. You must give me a grandchild. Then, after you've had a baby with Christine, whenever you visit me with my grandchild without your wife, I'll give you sex," she said.