All Comments on 'Mother in Law – The 5 Senses'

by TylerR

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICELY DONE BUT

I loved this but, there were some words used which threw the reader rhythm off. I suppose you did pre-filing proof read but the process missed a few. as I read along and a writer uses lets choose "bend" when the correct selection would have been "bent" I pop out of reading to enjoy for a moment and consider how such a obvious mistake could be allowed to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked the idea

Liked the idea, and I liked the slow track (I am assuming this will be at least two or more chapters). However, you really need an editor or two to catch the grammer and tense problems. Otherwise, I hope you will continue this little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Language experts

The two anonymous reviewers so far need to learn to spell, punctuate and write understandable English. They are not wrong in their comments, but they are as bad or worse than the writer they are criticising. "Grammer" for example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

LOL - let's try spelling it as criticizing since you want to correct others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!!

A very good, hot story. Very stimulating. I didn't notice any grammatical or spelling errors, but I was distracted by the hot story. Maybe I should read it again just to see. Or, maybe I'd like to see the next installment!!

TylerRTylerRover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys, this was my first effort at actually writing something up, I take on board grammatical errors and will do my best to correct for the next installment.

Pleased the feedback seems positive on storyline.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous