Mother in Law to Lover in Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Heather Ann and Danny take it to the next level.
3.7k words
4.53
41.8k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts off immediately where Part 1 ends. I recommend that you read that one first to get a feel for the characters.

*****

I didn't have to wait long to see her. We worked in the same office, so there she was the next morning, wearing the ugliest sweater in the world that wrapped around her and tied at the waist with a belt. I couldn't see a thing, until the moment there was no one around and opened up her sweater to reveal a lace shirt that completely showed off her full breasts clad in a lacy black bra. I had only seen it in pictures but it looked way better on her than the model. At one point I reached to cop a feel, only to have her slap my hand away.

"No no no. You can look but you cannot touch. This is our place of work." she said as she wagged a finger at me. Damn. So I spent the morning staring at my mother in laws breasts when she let me and imagining them in my hands instead.

After lunch she came into my office and shut the door. Before I could even get a word out she was on her knees opening up my fly and pulling out my cock which was already hard from her display that morning.

"I dreamt about you all night." she said as she knelt in front of my with my cock in her hand. It wasn't clear if she meant me or my cock but when she bent and slowly ran her tongue across the head of my cock, I lost my concentration.

Her warm tongue rolled slowly over my cock, coating it in her saliva. She flicked my foreskin with her tongue and then probed the opening. I was trying not to moan but it was very hard. I couldn't help myself when her tongue gently probed the underside of my cockhead, and I jumped as she pressed her tongue into the sensitive spot.

She looked up surprised, as if to apologize but I stopped her.

"Very sensitive" I managed to pant "But fucking amazing. Please don't stop."

Then I felt her lips on my cock and she slowly moved her head down until I was deep inside her hot mouth. It was insanely hot to see Heather Ann with her lips wrapped around cock.

She sucked me just like she fucked me. Slowly and deliberate, all the while keeping her lips pursued to make a tight seal around my rock hard cock. Her tongue was constantly moving around my cock inside her mouth, adding to the ecstasy.

Gradually she picked up her pace and her hand began to jerk me off. She started to moan around my cock and she was determined to coax a load of cum out of my balls. The wonderful sensation of Heather Ann's mouth was too much and I felt my balls tighten as I started to cum.

"Oh yes, here it comes!" I said praying I wasn't as loud as I sounded.

Heather Ann bobbed down one more time and I felt hot cum start shoot from my cock. Heather Ann grunted as the first spurt of cum hit the back of her throat but she kept bobbing up and down to extract every last drop. Satisfied that I was empty she let my cock pop out of her mouth. She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and then pointed down at my cock.

"You have something red on your cock" she said as she stood "You should probably clean that off." smiling beautifully with lips that were no longer covered in red lipstick.

Without warning she pulled off her shirt, unhooked her bra, placed it into my hands and pulled her lace shirt back on. Instead of full breasts in a lacy black bra I got to see full breasts tipped by big coral nipples that were making small mountains in the lace of her shirt. With a wink and a seductive smile she grabbed her bra from my hands and walked back to her desk with it and her sweater in her hands. It was only once she was back at her desk that I saw her put her sweater back on. Then she carefully reapplied her lipstick as if nothing had happened. I shook my head in disbelief.

The next day was more of the same. Another blowjob at lunch but this time Heather Ann left her blue lace panties under my desk without telling me. I found them an hour later when I came back from a meeting.

We went on like that for months. We had a lot of sex, some of it in very inappropriate places. We got to minutely know each other's body's. I discovered how to make Heather Ann orgasm in 30 seconds and she discovered how to keep me from coming for 30 minutes. Each were useful sometimes. Most importantly we were happy and acted like a happy couple. But oddly I had never slept over. It's as if we were afraid of taking that next step.

As was our routine sometimes, on Saturday got a text that said simply "Laundry day". In five minutes I was out the door with my laundry, including two pairs of Heather Ann's panties and several pairs of my own. I walked on in and she greeted me in her sheer black robe.

"Hi honey, you are just in time. I'm just sorting clothes for the laundry." Her face broke out in broad smile as she saw my laundry bag "Lets get yours sorted too."

I followed her to the bedroom, admiring her ass through the robe. Grabbing her by the hips, I spun her around and kissed her but she pulled away.

"No no no. We have work to do" motioning to the laundry on the bed. There were three bras, a pile of panties, whites, darks and woolens.

"The bras we will hand wash and hang to dry, but the rest will go in the machine. Panties and woolens hang to dry, whites and darks in the dryer. Sound like a plan?"

"Sure thing."

Quickly we sorted my laundry into the piles.

"I'm glad you remembered my panties and I have to say I like those that you brought as well. What are you wearing? Actually, show me, don't tell me."

Quickly I peeled off my clothes. Heather Ann smiled as she saw the red lace panties that I was wearing.

"Very nice. Lets do some laundry." she said with a laugh. I didn't know what Heather Ann had in store for me but I was excited to find out.

We set a load of whites in the washing machine before returning to the bedroom with my yes transfixed on Heather Ann's swaying ass through her see through robe.

"Now honey, you are going to help me wash my bras." she said pointing towards the bathroom "I have to get my soap but you can start rinsing them."

I was shaking as I had picked up her bras from the bed. I had handled Heather Ann's bras many times but this was something different. I slowly ran my fingers over the bras, feeling the silky fabrics, the lace, the embroidery, taking in the beautiful patterns. I heard a soft giggle behind me and I turned to see Heather Ann with a huge smile on her face.

"I thought you would enjoy this" she said as her gaze drifted downwards to my red lace panties that were straining to hold my engorged cock "Some parts more than others apparently."

"Let me show you how to do it." Heather Ann carefully rinsed the bra, applied soap, rinsed and gently squeezed it out before hanging over the shower down with a towel underneath it to dry it out.

"Nothing too it honey. Your can do the others now."

So I found myself washing my mother in law's bras. It took me a lot longer than Heather Ann because my hands were shaking so much. Or it may have been the soft lips on my neck. Or the large, soft breasts that were pressing into my back. Or the hand wrapped around my cock.

Finally I was done and three beautiful bras were hanging over the wall of the shower.

"Lets go check on the laundry" she said as I looked longingly toward to bed.

The whites were finished so I started handing Heather Ann bundles of wet clothes to load in the laundry. Every time she bend to put laundry in the dryer her robe rode up her slightly parted thighs to show cleft of her labia and halo of dense fur. Finally we were finished as and she started the dryer as

"You naughty boy, looking at your mother in law like that" she said lustily as she wrapped her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me. "And by the looks of it you really enjoyed it" as she reached into my panties and pulled out my hard cock.

"I want you to put our panties in the washer on the delicate cycle, then I want you to put this magnificent cock inside me."

I nodded dumbly and did as I was told. I even through in the pair I was wearing because they were soaked in precum from the excitement. Turning around I was mesmerized to find Heather Ann bent over the dryer, legs spread wide open, and bottle of lube at the ready.

She looked back my with lust in her eyes. "My friend Diane once told me about her about how she had sex on her dryer and how the heat and vibrations helped her have the biggest orgasm in her life. And I have always wanted to try. Will you try with me?" her voice cracking with excitement.

I could see her shaking in anticipation. Who was I to keep the lady waiting?

I crossed to her and quickly lubed myself up. I could see her fur was matted from her juices and her labia were shining so I figure she needed any. Grabbing my cock by the base I aimed at her swollen labia and slowly pressed forward. My cock found the entrance to her eager vagina and I slowly started to penetrate my mother in law for the second time. She wasn't nearly as tight as our first time and I slowly pressed forward until my cock was completely buried in Heather Ann's vagina, with my balls resting against her clit.

"Oh honey, I feel so full right now. You fill me so well. I love it. Can you feel the vibrations?" she asked, panting from excitement.

"Yes I do." I really did and it was an amazing sensation to feel Heather Ann's vagina vibrating around my cock. Slowly I pulled out until on the head was inside and I slowly thrust back as Heather Ann moaned. Again and again I thrust, picking up speed until the sound our slapping flesh drowned out the sound of the dryer.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, this feels so good" Heather add kept saying as I pistoned in and out of her needy pussy.

"Oh GGGGAAAAAWWWDDDDDD!" Heather Ann screamed unexpectedly as I felt her vagina tense around my cock. I had to stop thrusting because it was almost too much as her muscles squeezed my cock like a vise. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as an orgasm course through her body.

When she could speak again she screamed "More, I want more. Please don't stop!"

I thrust back into Heather Ann as quick as I could, making her grunt as I buried the full length of my cock into her velvety vagina.

"More, more. Fuuuucccckkkkk meeeeeeee!" Heather Ann begged.

I was pistoning my cock in and out of her so hard the dryer was scrapping along the floor. With every thrust Heather Ann's pussy was making obscene sucking noises. Her moans were almost continuous.

Reaching around I found her clit and I began to stroke it. This sent Heather Ann over the edge. She began to shake and shudder as a massive orgasm began to ripple through her body.

This I couldn't resist the grip around my cock as Heather Ann's vagina began to flex. It sent me over the limit as I felt my balls tighten and my cum flood her vagina. I pumped again and again until I as empty. She was still in the grip of her orgasm, her vagina spasming around me. She tensed again and actually pushed my cock and most of my cum out of her. This time she collapsed limply on the top of the dryer, unable to move or even talk. Her pussy was a gooey mess so I grabbed and tissue and cleaned her up the best I could. I stood next to her for a couple minutes before she could even talk.

"That was unbelievable. I have never been fucked like that before. Oh my gawd, we are going to be doing that again. I still can't move. My legs are too wobbly." I was kind of comical actually to see my mother in law slumped over the dryer, legs spread and pussy on display.

Once she had recovered the strength in her legs she stood and kissed me. But it was not how she normally kissed me. There was no lust. It was softer and gentler, passionate in an indescribable way I had experienced once before long ago.

"Lets go to bed. We will rest and then we will make love. I do not want sex, I do not want to fuck. I want to make love. Sweet, gentle passionate love between two people who love each other. Because I love you. I have loved you for a long time."

"I love you too Heather Ann." Nothing more to say.

She took my by the hand and lead me to the bedroom.

"I need to clean up, but I will not leave you alone for long." she said as she touched my face gently. I sat down waiting for her.

It was only minutes before she was back. She lay on her side on the bed, so curled into her and wrapped my arms around her, savoring the feel of her body next to mine. We lay there for a few minutes before sleep overtook us. It was dark when I awoke. I kissed Heather Ann on the shoulder but she surprised me by already being awake.

"Hi sleepy head. Did you sleep okay?"

"Yes I did. It's been 3 years since I slept next to someone, so it was nice."

"Can I tell you something?"

"You can tell me anything."

"I never had a man who gave me an orgasm until you."

What? This beautiful sexy woman hadn't had an orgasm until 3 days ago? My heart swelled with pride that I had been able to give that experience to her.

"You need to love your partner and your partner needs to love you. I believe that only a man who truly loves a woman can be so devoted to giving her such pleasure, and only a woman who truly loves a man can be taken to such heights by his touch." her voice breaking up with emotion "I have never had that before, and I never had an orgasm."

"My sweet lady, I love you unconditionally, with my entire heart. My devotion to you is absolute."

She turned to me, her eyes wet with tears "That's means more to me than you will ever know. I only wish I had found you 30 years ago."

"That just means we have to make up for lost time." I said as I kissed her softly on the lips "Can you lay on your side?"

She did, and I lay behind her. I was guessing that if no one taken the time to bring her to orgasm, then no one had taken the time to really make love to her either...

Wrapping my arms around Heather Ann's waist I rose to whisper in her ear. "I believe that the secret to making sweet passionate love is all in how you treat your partner." I said as I kissed the back of her neck.

"You need to kiss the sensitive spots on her body" I whispered as I made small kisses around her neck and the tops of her shoulders. Heather Ann made sounds of pleasure and she bent her neck to allow me access to those special spots I was still learning.

"Then You need to touch her body." I whispered as I gently ran my fingers over her face, her neck, her shoulders, her arms, her back. I drew my fingers across her belly, her thighs, through the thick fur of her pubic triangle. Heather Ann responded by pressing closer to me, grinding her ass into my hard cock.

"You worship her breasts." I whispered as I took her big breasts in my hands, squeezing them, feeling their weight and resilience in my hands. I ran my fingers under their sensitive undersides. And of course I pinched her big coral nipples, pulling and twisting them.

"Yes honey, just like that. Oh that feels so good. I love your hands on me." Heather Ann whimpered as my hands left her breasts and began to trace down her belly.

"You touch her pussy." I whispered as I drew my fingers through her thick fur, tracing her fur covered labia before slowly running my finger though her pink, wet cleft.

"Oh yes, more please." she said breathlessly "OhOhOhOhOhOh" she moaned as I ran my finger over her clit. I traced little circles and she began to jerk before she pulled my hand away.

"And then you make love to her." Heather Ann finished my little speech for me " Because I am going to explode if you do not get your cock inside of me now. But please be gentle because I am a little sore from the pounding that you gave me this afternoon."

"Of course my darling. Bend your knees and lift your leg." I shifted a little bit until I was in the proper position to support Heather Ann's leg.

Heather Ann reacted instinctively as she reached for my cock and eased me to the entrance of her waiting vagina. Ever so slowly I penetrated my lover until my cock was all the way in.

"I have never felt so intimately close to anyone in my life. Two have really become one."

I responded by kissing her neck and caressing her breasts as I pulled out of her as slowly as I could. Then I thrust in again as Heather Ann moaned her approval. Heather Ann got in on the action and started playing with my balls and stroking my legs. We went like this for what felt like hours until Heather Ann surprised me by reaching to stroke her clit.

"Oh gggggaaaaawwwwdddd" she moaned as she started to shake all over the bed "Oh it feels so good, please don't stop, this is better than anything." she whimpered as a small orgasm coursed through her.

I kept up my ministrations on her breasts and running my hands all over her body as we made love. Heather Ann began to shift and wiggle her hips around and she surprised me when she started to flex her vaginal muscles around my cock. It was my turn to be in heaven.

"My sweet woman, that is amazing, you are going to make me ..." But I didn't finish. The flexing muscles and smooth wet walls of her vagina were too much for me and I felt my balls tighten and my own orgasm course through me. But this orgasm was unlike anything I had ever felt. It hit my full body all at once and then rippled through me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes over and over. I was instantly weak and sleepy.

At the same instant I felt Heather Ann writhing as an orgasm coursed through her body as well. I was dimly aware that my cock had slipped out and I murmured something about cleaning up. She murmured something in return but instead we just lay there in the blissful afterglow of our love making. After about an hour I felt her rise, which roused me out my stupor. We showered, and only showered, before climbing back into bed and drifting back to sleep again.

When we woke the next morning the sun was streaming in the through the windows and I was treated to the delightful of my completely nude mother in law lying next to me. I decided to lick her nipples to wake her up.

"You can do that any morning to wake me up." she said as I bent to kiss her.

"Well in that case I have to get home. I have to start packing up to move in with you."

"Aren't you pretentious. What if I don't want you to move in to share my life and my bed and more importantly my heart?" she said with a laugh.

"My heart will shatter into a million pieces. At least when I lost Heidi I had you. I would have nothing without you." surprised at how serious that sounded. We were getting close to more than just moving in together and we both sensed it. I looked into her hazel eyes and we both knew what was coming next.

"You can only move in on one condition. You marry me so we make love like we did last night every night as husband and wife. And we have sex on the dryer every time we do laundry."

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. "Of course I will marry you."

"You go home and pack some things up and bring them back here. I have a couple of errands to run, and the we are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate our engagement. Oh I am so happy right now."

"I like the sound of that." I replied as I rummaged in her panty drawer. It my seem strange that we didn't make a bigger deal of but it felt like an after thought. we had already committed in our hearts, and everything else was just a formality.