All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Wakes Up'

by Z-Man138

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy Mother in Law

Great story. I loved the way you worked this from trying to satisfy your lust by cumming in your mother in law's bra and panties to unloading deep inside of your mother in law's pussy. I use my beautiful sexy mother in law's panties and bras in an attempt to satisfy the sexual desires I have for her. The furthest I have gone with any other attempts are to make sure she sees my erection now and then and to hug her and hold her close to me. I don't get to be alone with her to much, but I use any chance I get to try a little flirting and touching. There is nothing like flirting with a beautiful sexy mother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful and desirable Mother-in-Law

I agree with one of the other comments. My own Mother-in-law was a very desirable redhead with a fantastic figure, one that easily made any eighteen year old girl envious(large and firm breasts, small waist, shapely hips and thighs and calves). As long as she lived, we flirted like crazy. She did not object when I fondled her breasts and grabbed her cute bottom. I loved her and still miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

To bad you never wrote a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot stuff

I enjoyed it. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous