Mother In-Law's Christmas Gift Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie connects with her son in-law in the closest way.
1.6k words
4.48
25.3k
24
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of a slow-burn development of a husband connecting with his mother in-law on multiple levels. Based on a true story, this series blurs the line between what did happen and what I only wish could have.

(...) Katie undid the top button of her sweater, then the second... the third. She reached down and across her stomach with both arms, grabbing the bottom of her sweater, and began to pull it over her head. The sweater paused slightly at her large, round breasts before lifting them slightly. Her breasts dropped and quickly bounced back, revealing an incredibly sexy black lace bra and the most full breasts I have ever seen in person.

I drank in the sight, trying to remember every curve, every cute little mole. The expression on Katie's face was nervous, yet filled with lust. My forty-five year old mother-in-law suddenly had the cute, innocent look from the original boudoir. I could see the confidence begin to grow in her face.

Katie reached down between my legs and abruptly slid my car seat back. She climbed on top of me, her breasts nearly pressing again my face. Katie slid back on my knees, unzipped my pants and reached for my cock. I was already rock hard, though securely behind my jean zipper. Katie grabbed my cock and, with a bit of a struggle, pulled it from my pants. Katie's mouth dropped for just a second.

"You're huge" Katie said in a soft, surprised tone. "Why the hell would Rachael..."

I cut Katie off. "Let's please not talk about Rachael."

Katie began to stroke my cock, slow, almost exploring it. I'm not the longest guy in the world, but I am very thick. Katie was using both hands, neither of which could fully close around it. Her look of lust intensified. Katie leaned down and used her tongue to play with the tip, flicking back and forth. I was rock hard - my beautiful mother in-law, partially naked, fervently playing with my dick. She was a pro. I swear, I could have cum right then and there.

Katie began to put her mouth around the tip and suck. As she bobbed up and down, her teeth began to scrape against my cock, just as her daughter's do (and every but one girlfriend prior). Katie pulled off with a "pop" and a worried look.

"I'm so sorry, I just... I've never played with someone this thick!" Katie began to trail off and play with, almost analyze, my cock again. "I don't know if this will even fit in me."

It was at that very point that I lost my composure. I gently grabbed Katie around the back of her head, just below her ears, and pulled her in for a kiss. Just like the blowjob, Katie was a damn pro, flicking her tongue back and forth hitting all of the rights spots at the right time. My mouth tingled and I had an adrenaline shock. I had no idea a kiss could feel like this.

I reached behind Katie and unhooked her bra. Katie sat upright, slowly pulling the bra off forward. I was momentarily stunned. Yes, of course her large natural breasts drooped slightly, but they still sat up on her chest, clearly still a bit perky with her hard nipples pointing upward. Even her nipples... they were perky and hard, large enough to play with and suck on, but still relatively small making her breasts appear even more full. How could she possibly be the mother of anyone, let alone my wife of the same age.

I drank in the sight, trying my best to sear this vision into memory.

Katie stood up, albeit very awkwardly as we were in the front seat of her SUV. She turned around, placing her massive round ass nearly in my face, and hooked her thumbs inside the top of her leggings.

At this point, the leggings were stretched so thin that I could see every detail - the dimples at the top of her ass, her large round cheeks, the few random dimples nearer the bottom of her ass, her prominant, swollen and round pussy, the outline of a still unknown piece of lingerie.

Katie pulled the leggings down over her massive ass and I immediately noticed two things:

One: Katie's pussy was bright red, already creamy and noticeably wet, barely covered by the lingerie.

Two: The unknown undergarment? It was an olive colored see-through mesh thong. Just like the one I bought Rachael not all that long ago, only smaller. Wait, "was this actually Rachael's thong? THE thong I bought for our anniversay fuck? How did..."

Katie interrupted my thoughts before I could finish them.

"Notice anything you're familiar with?" Katie chuckled. "Remember when your washer broke a few months ago and I helped Rachael do your laundry at my place? This was inside the load. It didn't look like Rachael's typical girly style so I asked about it. She told me that it was for you, for your anniversary."

That explains how Katie knew about the thong, but still left me confused as to how it was currently barely covering her pussy and asshole.

"When I was helping Rachael fold the clothes, I grabbed it." Katie said, almost unsure if I would judge her for doing it. "I thought it was hot and... well, I've always wanted to do something for you. Never thought it would be wearing it just before fucking though."

"Just before fucking..." I now knew exactly how far Katie intended to go. My thick cock inside of her swollen pussy, connecting on the deepest level with my mother in-law. The person who I'm now realizing feelings of care and love for.

"Pull them down" Katie asked. Well, borderline demanded.

Her pussy was perfect, truly. It was plump and round, swollen red and clearly made for one thing. Even her inner labia was small and barely noticeable. Literally a perfect pussy.

I immediately buried my face into her pussy, doing the absolute best I could to pleasure her. It was tough to get to her clit, between her pussy being so plump and her ass checks pressing in from bending over forward... so I moved around. I started licking, kissing, and gently biting her ass cheeks and inner thighs surrounding her pussy. With every nibble, Katie let out an intoxicating wimper. I got carried away and, without wven considering her possible reaction, flicked the small area separating her asshole from her opening with my tongue. Katie immediately let out a low moan.

I began circling back, hitting the same spot in rhythm every few senconds. I could feel Katie grow wetter on my chin and I made my way towards her asshole. I pushed my tongue flat against her opening. Katie immediately clenched up, but let out a deep "mmmmph" through clenched teeth. I waited patiently until she released. My tongue began to circle her hole, flicking across randomly every few seconds. With every flick, I put a bit more pressure on her asshole. I could feel her abruptly open, then clinch shut. I paused.

Katie began to tremble ever so slightly, then relaxed and slowly pushed back against my tongue and face. My tongue was now just inside her opening, tongue fucking Katie's ass. Precum leaked out of my cock like a slow running faucet.

I continued my swirls, flicks, and penetration, with Katie's moans intensifying by the second. Katie began to clinch on my tongue, I could feel her legs tremble again, this time much stronger. I reached under with my right hand, found her clit and applied pressure, gently rubbing back and forth in the same rhythm as my tongue. Katie let out a high pitched squeek, followed by a yell and a deep moan. My chin was now soaking wet as Katie's ass dropped down into my lap.

"That was... that was incredidble. Thank..." Katie trailed off. "Did I just...? I never. I never squirted before" Katie was breathing heavily, finishing her sentences between every deep breath. "That was incredible, thank you."

"Thank you? No, thank you. I love eating ass. I don't really know why, but it's like a switch flips and I just need to kiss, bite, chew, penetrate. And your ass is just so big and round... and..." I was cerainly oversharing.

Katie giggled. She placed her hands on my knees, sat up and slowly turned around.

"My turn." Katie's expression became serious, almost as if she was now on a mission.

Katie leaned forward and kissed me, guiding my chin with her left hand. She raised her ass and reached around with her right hand, grabbing my cock.

My tip was now pressed against the opening of Katie's pussy. She pushed back gently, taking what felt like ages to let me in. She was teasing me. Or so I thought.

For as wet as Katie was, I couldn't believe that it was taking this much effort to get started. I noticed a slight look of discomfort on Katie's face as she pulled away from the kiss, sitting up slightly. Katie rocked back, her pussy abruptly allowed my swollen cock to enter with a "pop." Katie let out a high pitched squeak followed by a deep moan, one of both slight pain and pleasure.

Katie rocked back and forth in gentle, small movements. I could feel her pussy start to accomodate me and she worked slower and deeper until her pelvis eventually met mine.

Katie looked directly into my eyes with a seductive smile and gave me quick, loving kisses, lingering on the last with locked lips. Everything else disappeared. It was now only Katie and I, connected in the most intimate way possible.

...to be continued.