Mother in law's New Boyfriend

Story Info
Wife walks in on her mum having sex with her new boyfriend.
2.8k words
3.95
60.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past year me (m35) and my wife Jen (f32) have both been working from home due to the covid restrictions. Her mum Susan (f62) knowing we was at home all day would often send parcels to our address knowing we would be in to take them while she was at work. Jen signed for the latest parcels and gave her mum a call to say she would walk over and leave them at her house. There was no answer from her mum so Jen left a voicemail. Her mums house is only a short walk from our house so Jen gave me a kiss and said she would be back shortly.

I continued working away for the next half hour when I heard Jen walk through the door. She made her way upstairs and walked into our office room and when I turned to her she had a bright red face and was smiling with embarrassment. Before I could say anything she put her hands in her head and said how mortified she was. She then went on to explain that when she got to her mums she gave a curtesy knock on the door even though its a weekday and her mum would be at work. After a couple seconds she used the spare key to let her self in went to place the parcels on her mums dinning room table. It was there she saw her mum bent over being fucked doggy style.

Jen said she froze not knowing what to do until the man said "Susan i think we have company."

She said the man just smiled and carried on fucking her mum with one hand on her hip and another grabbing her hair. Jen then apologised and made a swift exit while her mum shouted sorry and she will call her later. Jen was mortified walking in on her mum having sex with her new boyfriend especially as she had never met him before. What a way to meet your mothers knew boyfriend.

I said to Jen it must have been disgusting seeing some old man and her 62 year old mum having sex but she said straight faced "he may have been old but he was in great shape, I can see why mum has been so hard to get hold off lately."

That night I showered and got into bed and turned the light off. I could hear Jen downstairs giggling and talking on the phone. She must have been on the phone to her mum by the sounds of it discussing this mornings event. I had been sporting a semi erection all day thinking about my mother in law getting fucked. She may be 62 but she had a very skinny sexy body that always looked great. I always wanted to see her naked and see what those tiny tits and nipples looked like. She's totally different body type to Jen who has a sexy size 10 body with big tits unlike her mother. Jen is perfectly built for fucking with thickness in only the right places.

When Jen got of the phone she headed upstairs and got undressed for bed. As soon as she got into bed I spooned her and reached my hand inside her knickers. Jen was soaking wet, she must have been thinking about what she had witnessed this morning because her nipples were rock had and my two middle fingers easily hooked inside her pussy. She moaned and moved her hips to meet my fingers as they stabbed her pussy. Within no time at all she was cumming over my fingers. I pulled her up and out of the bed and bent her over the end. I shoved my 6 inches into her doggy style and gave her the pounding she needed. I had never felt her this wet before, her pussy felt like it was on fire. I started asking her if she liked what she saw today and if that's why she's so wet. She moaned yes as I pounder as deep as I could. I did exactly what she described earlier by gripping her hips with one hand and her hair with the other. While she repeatedly cum on my cock I asked her if she wished it was her being fucked by her mums new man's old cock. Her moaning approval sent me over the edge and soon I was announcing I was going to cum inside her. I squeezed the handful of hair from her head and fucked her with all my strength shooting rope after rope of cum inside her pussy. We never spoke a word after while we cuddled in bed until we both fell asleep.

Over the next few weeks me and Jen fucked like rabbits every night. Every fuck ended the same with Jen bent over with me grabbing a fist full of hair being fucked like a slut just like she witnessed with her mother Susan. We had never mentioned another person during sex before but talking about her mums new boyfriend seemed to have Jen cumming like never before. We never mentioned it outside of sex but the second we fucked talking about him become part of our sex routine. Neither of us had even meet him properly but some how he had already become part of our sexual fantasy.

Susan had now been dating this guy for a couple months when she called Jen and asked if we would like to go out for drinks and meet her new boyfriend "Steve". We would meet the following Friday at the pub round the corner from both our houses. With work and all the sex we was having it had been ages since we had a night out. When Friday arrived Jen was full of sexual energy. We fucked first thing that morning and before she got ready she gave me a blow job. She never gives me blowjobs its just not her thing but I wasn't complaining. As she submissively stroked and slowly kissed my cock I couldn't help but talk to her about Steve. Is the thought of seeing Steve making you horny? I wonder if he can tell how much of a slut you've become since you saw him fuck your mum. She picked up Speed as I mentioned his name. She wanked and sucked me like a woman possessed until she was swallowing my hot load.

We dressed and left for the pub. Jen looked amazing in heels, tight jeans and crop top showing off her sexy naval piercing. Her natural breast bouncing with every step she took. We ordered some drinks and found a table waiting for Susan and Steve to arrive. I could tell Jen was nervous. She couldn't stop touching her straight shoulder length brunette hair and looking around in anticipation of her mums arrival.

After 20 minutes Jen was already on to her second double vodka and lemonade. Then the door swung open and in walked Susan. Same height as jen (5ft2) and hair style but wearing a tight little black dress that was short.....very short. I had never in the 12 years of knowing her seen her dress like this but her skinny flat chested body did look great in her skimpy little dress. Then in walked Steve behind her. He had to stoop a bit as he walked in the door. He must be atleast 6ft 4, grey hair muscular built, looking like he was a body builder in his younger years. His grin showed bleached white teeth that looked even brighter against his sun tan skin and white shirt.

Susan introduces us as Steve quickly shakes my hand before smiling at Jen grabbing her waist and planting a kiss on each cheeky and saying "pleasure to meet you again". Jen nervously laughs while I suggest a round of drinks to get the night going. After taking the orders Steve offers to give me a hand. Before I can get the small talk going at the bar he jumps in and say wow isn't Jen the spitting image of her mum, just a younger version. All the time he speaks he's looking over at Jen grinning.

As the night goes on Steve is the life and soul of the pub. Hes funny and entertaining. He has us all laughing and having a good time. Me and him both go outside for a smoke. I ask him if he's ever been married? "3 times" he chuckles. How do you end up getting divorced three times I ask. He tells me he has trouble keeping his dick in his pants. Years of taking steroid and testosterone boosters have left him with a high sex drive. I love women and women love me he boasts proudly. He gets his phone out unlocks it and points it in my directions flicking through a gallery of naked females all freshly fucked with legs spread. All his latest conquest that had fallen to his charm.

"I bet you never thought you would see this image" as he thrust the phone back in my face. It was Susan legs spread smiling to the camera with her pussy battered and puffy leaking cum. I grabbed the phone and had a good look. Wow my skinny mother in law is such a sexy slut, who would have thought Susan would ever allow these photos to be taken.

"Whats your number" he orders. I tell him and he punches the numbers in on his phone with his big thick finger. I finish smoking while he fiddles around with his phone when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. WhatsApp notifications...8 of them. I open my phone up to see Steve has sent me pictures of my mother in law, all naked and all in different sexually poses.

"Little collection for your wank bank" he chuckles. I thank him and we head inside. Once inside I turn for the toilets and as I open the door I see he is following me. We both line up at the troth and start unbuttoning our jeans. My cock has more blood then usual pumping round it after seeing the pics of Susan so I'm not shy about releasing my manhood. Me and Steve both stand there silently to the sound of piss hitting the metal try until its time for me to shake mine and put it away. As I give it the last few shakes I can't help my self but look down and then glance over to see what Steve is packing. I've never needed to do it before but for some reason my eyes needed to glance and see what my wife saw bludgeoning her mother that day. My eyes flicked over and there is was hanging in all its glory and still pissing like a horses cock. Veins on veins and tanned like the rest of this body. It was twice as thick and twice as long as mine. I looked up and and he was looking in my direction grinning knowing he'd won this cock fight.

5 or 6 more rounds later he has Jens and Susan's full attention. I sat watching them both in awe laughing at anything he said. He then stands up necks his pint and tells Susan to get her coat shes pulled. He slaps her on the arse and tells her get a move on. He squeezes Jen in tight wrapping his big arms around telling her how lovely it was too meet her with his clothes on this time and that he can't wait to see her again. As they leave we watch them through the window walking home as Steve puts his hand up Susan's dress cupping her arse exposing her little thong.

Once they are out of view we both turn to look at eachother. Jen is glowing, clearly flushed in the face.

"Hes nice" she says with a big grin. I agree saying its nice to see her mum with a man after all these years. We have another drink before making our own way home. As we walk the air hits Jen and shes staggering to walk. I put my arm on her back to support her as we make the short walk home. We make our way inside and Jen heads upstairs to get ready for bed. I head to the bathroom for a piss and a proper look at the photos Steve had sent me. God her mum looks sexy naked. Id never thought of her like that before but this shows a whole new side to her.

My cock is hard as I slowly massage my cock to Susan's pics. Then I hear Jen gently calling me. She must be wanting me to get a glass of water and some paracetamol. I put my cock away and make my way to the bedroom. My eyes nearly fell out of my head, Jen is naked doggy style on the end of the bed pointing her arse high in the sky. This is so not like my wife and something she's never done before. I step forward and place my hands on her hips. Unbuttoning my jeans and releasing my hard cock and rub it up and down her slit. It covers my cock in her wetness and I slowly enter it into her eager pussy. She hisses yes as I dock all my cock inside her love box.

"Say my name" i order.

"Wrong answer" I grab her hair and smack her arse leaving a bright red hand print.

"Say my fucking name you slut" I bark refusing to thrust my cock until she gets it right. 

She freezes unsure what to say while slowly pushing back on my cock. I tell her I will give you a clue whose name she should be calling. I say whose the man who you wish was deep inside your instead of your mum.

"STEEEVE" "I FUCKING WANT STEVE FUCKING ME WITH HIS BIG COCK!!!"

I grab her roughly and give my drunk wife a hard thrashing while she moans another man's name. She begs over and over for Steve to fuck her harder. I slapped her arse and grabbed her hair like never before as she orgasmed.

"Where do you want Steve to cum you little slut?" I demand.

"I want Steve to cum in my pussy......please cum in my pussy Steve" she pleaded.

That very moment I cum harder then I'd ever cum in all my life. It was like cumming 20 times in one go. I was dizzy as I continued to slowly pump her pussy.  My cock stayed hard as I continued my dirty talking to Jen telling her how obvious it was tonight how much he wanted to fuck her pussy. I told her her I saw his big cock and that it must have been splitting her mum in two when she walk in on them fucking. Jen just moaned over and over again. I fucked her slow and deep reminding her how sexy Steve thought she looked tonight.

"I bet he's fucking your mum right now with that huge cock wishing it was inside you Jen" I said as Jens body shook in orgasm.

My cock couldn't take no more and for the seconds time I cum deep in Jens wound. Jen crawled up the bed and got in the covers. Again nothing was said but that night we both feel to sleep fantasising about Steve fucking Jen. The seed had been well and truly planted and Jen was loving it.

That morning I woke up late about 11am. Jen was already out of bed. I reached for my phone to check the time. 2 WhatsApp notifications from Steve. My heart skipped a beat as I open my phone.

"Great time last night pal"

"Did you get as lucky as I did last night or did you use the photos hahaha"

I wasn't sure what to do. Should I reply or just leave it. Maybe just go for a thumbs up. I felt my cock come to life as I lay naked in bed. I scrolled up the chat to the photos of Susan. As I stroked my cock I admired my mother in laws pussy.

"LOL yeah got lucky twice last night"  I reply back to Steve.

"Got pretty lucky myself" he replied.

Few seconds later another photos come through. Its a picture of Susan sucking on his big cock. God she looks so much like Jen i think to myself. I stroke my cock fast whishing it was Jen worshipping Steve's big cock. I'm not sure what I love more seeing my mother in law naked and being a complete slut or the sight of Steve's truly monstrous cock. I've never seen one like it in my life. Whilst mine curves up and points to the ceiling, Steve is the opposite.  It starts to bend at the middle downwards as if the uncut helmet is so heavy that gravity is pulling his erect cock down. Long and thick with a giant vein that runs the length looking like a curved baseball bat. Its the most impressive cock I've ever seen, surely no woman would ever be able to resist it?.......if he wanted Jen would she be able to resist