Mother in Law's Night Out

Story Info
Short story of a milf and her son in law.
756 words
4.43
49.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia regularly stays over when visiting the city and doing so when Anna, her daughter and my wife, is away on business isn't unusual either. Anna had messaged me late that afternoon saying 'Mum is going out with workmates this evening, so don't expect her until later.' This too had happened before.

I was surprised when Julia hadn't arrived by 11:00pm though; I was in the kitchen wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts as I did a final check around the house before heading up to bed when the front door opened; one look at Julia's unstable gait and overly-bright eyes suggested that she'd enjoyed a lively night out.

"You look to have had a good time Julia; I was just about to lock-up, I assumed that you'd pulled and were spending the night with some lucky guy?"

Julia's slurred reply confirmed my earlier assumption: "I could've if I'd wanted to, I've had two cute guys hitting on me tonight and you may not believe it, but one of them was no older than you."

I'd no problem in believing her, the guy who first used the acronym MILF could've been picturing Julia when he coined it. I gave her a joking smile, opened my arms wide: "Now that would've hurt Julia; I'd always hoped that if you ever wanted to try a toy-boy it'd be me that you copped-off with."

It was no surprise when a smiling Julia stepped into my offered embrace and kissed me, but it was far from the maternal peck that I'd been anticipating. Julia eased away and tossed me a sultry smile, I was for a moment nonplussed by the open-mouthed smacker that she'd just delivered and still hadn't moved when Julia repeated the kiss. This time my mind got beyond 'Wow!' and I returned her passionate kiss, I even risked teasing the tip of my tongue between her lips for a moment or two; Julia's response was immediate, her own tongue penetrated deeply as her kiss went from passionate to hungry in an instant.

Was this for real? Only one way to find out; my right hand slid north from Julia's hip to cup her breast -- Jesus, the nipple was as hard as a bullet! - while the left slipped down and around to grasp her bum. Another immediate response, Julia's groan resonated inside my mouth as her hips pressed forward and rotated, grinding her pubis against my thigh. Fuck me, this had to be for real! My left hand dropped lower, scrabbled beneath the hem of Julia's skirt and lifted between her thighs; stockings and skimpy panties, the latter utterly soaking. I was beyond hesitation now, the panties were pushed aside and I sank two fingers deep into Julia's receptive gash; another protracted moan confirmed that this was very real! "Come on Julia, let's take this upstairs."

"No!..." For a moment I thought that I'd blown it as Julia pulled away, but she only took a couple of steps over to the table, leaned back against it, tugged her skirt up around her hips and all but shrieked "... I can't wait that long, I need it now, just fuck me here Duncan!"

Julia's hands were tugging at my boxers even as I joined her and as my rigid cock sprung free she muttered: "Ooh goody, you are as big as Anna intimated; well I want all of it and bloody hard! Fuck the arse off me!"

Julia didn't need to ask twice, I stepped between her parted thighs, nuzzled my cock-head gently through her engorged vulva and then positively slammed it into her receptive channel; she was tight, but butter-slick and I buried my whole length into her dripping snatch with that initial thrust.

My first thought was that I'd hurt her with my rough penetration and it was a second or so before I realised that Julia's ear-splitting scream and the banshee wail which followed it signalled her orgasming from that single stroke; Julia hadn't been joking... She really couldn't wait!

Once Julia had recovered I began stroking into her more steadily -- I'd have shot my load in moments if I hadn't! - and I managed to bring her to two more, albeit gentler climaxes before my own arrived and I flooded her accommodating pussy. As we rested against the table gasping for breath, Julia whispered: "You won't tell Anna will you? She mustn't know; not ever."

Did Julia think I was suicidal? "Don't worry, I won't breath a word; I promise."