Mother in Law's Night In

Story Info
Short story of a son in law interrupting her evening.
750 words
4.33
68.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite staying overnight with my daughter Anna, I was alone; after a busy day at work and expecting similar tomorrow, she'd gone up to bed early. When I'd enquired after my son-in-law, Anna had responded: "You'll not see Duncan before morning, he's gone to watch a football match at Leicester and won't be home until well after midnight." My solitude proved no hardship, they have a huge TV, connected to Netflix, Amazon, the Internet and God knows what else; that along with a bottle of wine were all the company that I required.

Around ten I was disturbed by a voice from the doorway: "Hi Julia, presumably Anna's gone to bed already?"

Sprawled on the couch I was so engrossed in the TV that I'd answered before beginning to think: "Hello Duncan. Yes, Anna's been gone about an hour." And then reality dawned...

Being discovered watching a Blue Movie by your son in law might be considered embarrassing; having him intrude when your skirt is around your hips, your panties hanging from one ankle and your fingers deeply buried between your splayed legs is a whole other level.

I squealed in distress and made to re-order myself, but was brought up short by a brusque: "No, don't move."

Only three words, but delivered with such authority that I complied in the instant. Thereafter a silence stretched, until eventually I glanced around and found Duncan still in the doorway, watching the action on TV; not just for a few seconds, it held his attention for several minutes. Shamefully, I too was soon watching it again, perhaps worse, my fingers unconsciously returned to teasing at my pussy, until Duncan's voice disturbed my reverie once more: "That guy looks a little like me. Are they your favourite films Julia? An older woman fucking her toyboy, or maybe it's a son fucking his mother; perhaps even his mother-in-law? He's certainly riding her hard."

I turned my attention in the direction of Duncan's voice discovering that he was now standing beside the couch and unfastening his jeans; the sight of his cock springing free certainly got me moving! I was on my feet and heading towards the door when Duncan's hand struck like a cobra, entwining in my hair and jerking me backward; overbalancing I fell to the floor. "You shouldn't waste your time imagining hard young cocks inside you Julia, you'd enjoy the real thing far more; assume the position."

Duncan didn't elaborate, he didn't need to; obediently responding to Duncan's authoritative voice for a second time, I submissively moved onto my knees and rested my face on the couch cushions. As I sensed Duncan now behind me, kneeling between my splayed thighs, I re-lived the sight of his exposed cock, it'd appeared stiffer than my husband George's had managed in ten years and far larger than George's had ever been. Moments later Duncan penetrated me, more slowly and gently than his harsh demand had left me anticipating; perhaps that was fortunate, as my eyes had not deceived me, Duncan was 'big' by anyone's standards.

The subtle introduction didn't last, once fully home and moving smoothly Duncan's thrusts rapidly increased in both their speed and strength, while his right hand transferred from my hip to paw roughly at my breasts. He was soon pounding his cock into my receptive pussy, the hand at my breast savagely tearing open my blouse to seek out and twist at my engorged nipples. Unsurprisingly it couldn't last and painfully aware of my daughter sleeping close by, I pressed my face deep into the cushions to quell the orgasmic screams that Duncan's assault engendered.

Duncan's climax arrived a few moments later, each powerful stream of semen jetting towards my womb generated an after-shock that saw my own orgasm rumbling on and on, in a way that I'd never experienced. It was during those few seconds that my peripheral vision caught a glimpse of the TV; the young man on screen was also unloading his seed, directly into the mouth and throat of the mature lady kneeling before him; I found myself thinking: 'Perhaps next time?'

Duncan had been right on both counts: My favoured films invariably did have an older woman being roughly fucked by a much younger man, or indeed men and yes, the real thing had far surpassed my wildest imaginings. It was usually Duncan whom I fantasised about as I watched those movies and I promised myself that there would be a sequel to tonight's encounter.