Mother In Law's Panties

Story Info
It's wild and hot with his wife in mother in law's panties.
5.8k words
4.17
50k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a sequel to "Seductress in Her Daughter's Panties"]

It had been a few weeks since Ginny had gotten back from her business trip to Chicago. She had no idea of the secret her mother, Madeline, and her husband, Arnie, carried from those two nights she was away. For their part, they were careful not to leave any clues. Ginny's lingerie had all been washed and put away. They kept the same friendly, polite demeanor toward each other. What had worried Arnie at first was that Madie might be a little too friendly to him so that Ginny would notice. But she had the same sensibility about it. No one must ever know how naughty they were. Arnie had come to accept that, perhaps, it was just that one time thing. Madie hadn't had sex in years since her husband passed away. And hearing he and Ginny celebrating the joy of sex so often after she moved into the in-law apartment at their house, they can be quite boisterous about it, stirred yearnings in her. Maybe that's all she needed.

It was a pleasant, sunny Saturday morning. Arnie planned to spend the day catching up on yard work. He didn't have a long list so it would be an easy day. Ginny is on her phone. "Yes, Julie, I'll be there in half an hour. Yes, I'll be on time. OK. Bye." She puts her phone in her pocket. She is wearing dark grey slacks that hug her hips with a more relaxed fit on the legs and a short sleeve button down dress shirt. Arnie liked to refer to her breasts as "two hand" tits, and they strained at the buttons on her shirt even with help from her bra.

"You look nice this morning, Ginny," Arnie says.

"Thanks, hon."

"Now where is it you're going with your cousin Julie today?" Madie asked her.

"We're taking her daughter Emily out to buy her first real bra! She's ready to move on from her training bra so we're taking her shopping for that and and other girlie clothes. Her first lingerie shopping spree."

"You're not going to buy her some of that trashy, sexy stuff are you?"

Ginny laughs. "Of course not, Ma. Age appropriate of course. She can't keep wearing her little girl things so we're going to get her what she needs. It will be fun. We'll have lunch and make a whole day of it."

Madie is wearing a royal blue skirt. The kind that fits tight at the waist and hips then flares a bit down to calf length with a light blue blouse with some ruffles along the neck line and a bodice that fit up under her bra. She always believed in dressing properly. At first Arnie thought that she was a bit of a prude but he knows better now. That's just how she was taught to dress. And she always does look good. She is still fit and trim, mostly, in her early fifties. Since she's wearing her casual, around the house shoes, Arnie knows she has no plans to go out.

Arnie walks Ginny to her car and then gets a start on taming his yard. When he'd finished cutting the grass and was putting the mower back in the shed Madie came out and offered a glass of lemonade. "You know, this is the first time we've been alone since we made love," she said as he was sipping from the glass.

"Yes, except for a few minutes, half an hour or so here and there. We've kept it secret well. Ginny has no idea. She likes that I've adapted to having you here so well."

"Oh, she tells me all the time how pleased she is that you and I get along. If she only knew how well!" They both laugh at that. "I never got a chance to say thank you for what you did for me."

Arnie puts the glass down and looks into her eyes, "Oh, Madie. Doing it was thanks enough, believe me."

"Well, I would hope that, yes." She smiles, "But it's made it easier for me now, you know, when you and Ginny, ah, keep me awake."

"Good. But, how?"

"Before I had such burning inside because it had been so long. And maybe never again. Even when I imagined. It took away some of the missing of it. But I still ached."

"God you were so horny that first time. I could tell how much relief you were getting. That really got my motor revving even faster."

"Now, since then, Arnie, it's not so bad when I hear what's going on between you two. I even kind of like it. And," she winks at him and continues, "it's so much easier now to imagine what you are doing to make my daughter squeal that way. It's nicer. Still not as good as real, but more, um, satisfying."

"I'm glad to know that it has made that easier for you. We really do want you to be happy and comfortable here."

She smiles in a big sheepish grin and says, "I'm glad we got a chance to talk. And that I got a chance to thank you. I wasn't sure at first, but I really like being here now. You know, though, Arnie, honey, sometimes a naughty momma still has needs." She lifts the hem of her skirt up to her waist. She is wearing a pair of Ginny's white lace semi-opaque panties.

He feels a tickle between his legs. Arnie stares admiringly and playfully exclaims, "Mrs. Monroe!"

She beams, "I was hoping to hear that today. Oh, you naughty boy! Come with me."

As they walk to the house Arnie decides to confess something to her. "Sometimes when I'm with Ginny and I'm undressing her, when I get down to her panties and bra, I think about how hot you would look in them."

"Such dirty things you think about your mother-in-law. Tell me more!"

"I've started hoping she goes on another business trip soon."

"So have I, Arnie. So have I"

When they get to the house he expects her to lead him up to her bedroom but she takes him to the living room sofa, and says, "I hear you doing it down here sometimes and I want to do it with you, too."

"I love that you think things like that." He starts unbuttoning her blouse. Nearly done, he says, "I've ached to see those gorgeous tits fill one of her bras again." He kisses her cleavage then he puts his arms around her and kisses her lips. Her tongue is on fire in his mouth. He helps her finish getting her blouse off. Her hands unbuckle his belt and zip down his fly.

"Already?" she teases. "Such an eager cock you have!" While Madie pulls his pants down he whips off his tee shirt. He steps out of his pants and helps her undo her skirt and let it fall. Ginny's panties always fit snuggly on her mother, a difference that really turned him on. "I bought those for Ginny's birthday last year. I love the way they barely fit you, like you're too sexy for her panties," he tells her.

They sit on the sofa and kiss again then tumble onto their sides on the sofa embracing and kissing. Arnie put his hand on the front of her panties and massaged her mound. She trembled with excitement. His cock danced in delight. His hand worked it's way down. "I've been wondering about something. I hope you won't think it's weird or anything." He kneads her pussy lips between his fingers through the panties. She gasps at his touch. "I wonder what it would be like to make love to Ginny while she's wearing your panties."

"So, Arnie, you want to dress my daughter's pussy up like mine and then fuck her? Oh, what a delightfully naughty idea!" Her words bring shivers of excitement to him. He rolls over on top of her and presses his aching shaft against the crotch of her panties. She wiggles her supple hips in approval. "Oh, Arnie, it's so nice to feel a real man. So, that's not so weird, well, for us'" She chuckles, "but I have a fantasy, too, and maybe you might think my idea is weird."

He reaches behind her back to unhook her bra. "I guess once I've fucked you in her undies there is not much that's too perverted for either of us." He laughs and slowly peels away the bra. She's finds his cock with her hand and fondles it.

"I want to see you and Ginny making love. I imagine it when I hear you. I don't mean right there in front of the two of you. God no! But peeking at you. You know, secretly."

'If I knew you were watching us, that would be so fucking hot! Oh, wow." She gets so excited at his acceptance her clit tingles. He pulls her panties down to her ankles and gets between her knees. "Oh, Madie, I want you so much right now."

"Yes! Me too! Yes! Put it in me, honey!" She spreads her knees for him. The hot warmth of her wet vagina engulfs his whole being. She surrenders completely to her desire and lets her body respond. He plunges into her depths and presses her clit against his flesh. He starts humping her, hitting her clit each time. The pace rises quickly. She wraps her legs around his and her pelvis thrusts in harmony. He feels a quake in her hips as she starts to cum.

"Oh god," he shouts as he lets his own eruption start, "MRS. MONROE! Oh fuck baby."

"Oh, Arnie," she pants, "Oh, Arnie." Finished, he relaxes and lays on her, his heaving chest pressed against hers. She purrs, "That is so much better than doing it alone honey. Mmmm."

After a bit he says, "I didn't mean for it to be a quickie like that. It's just, I don't know. I had this sudden need for you and nothing else."

"MMmmm." she sighs. "I felt that way too. I couldn't have waited any more. You touch a deep passion in me."

He kisses her gently. "Now, what about those terribly naughty ideas we dreamed up?"

"Ooh, yes," she giggles. "What about that?"

Arnie suggests, "Let's go to your suite upstairs and find a pair of your panties that I'd like to get both of your pussies out of."

They gather up all their clothes and head upstairs. As they walk the hallway toward her room Arnie says, "I really like when my mother-in-law walks around my house naked."

"Pervert!" she jokes.

They enter her room and she goes to a dresser and opens a drawer. "I don't have as many as Ginny, Here they are. See if here is something you'd like."

Arnie is getting turned on by being invited to look through her lingerie drawer. She has quite a few. He notices that even in her choice of panties she's a "proper" dresser. Most of them are full high waist "everyday" panties, some cotton, some polyester. They tend to have lacy waist and leg bands. There are a variety of colors, and a good number that are more dressy, lacy, and even a bit sexy. There was one, not quite a G-string but not far from it in a black see-through fabric. So, he thinks, the old gal always has liked a bit of spice. But he thinks that would just be too much for Ginny to want her mom's sexy panties. He picks up a pair of white panties. The polyester fabric is almost see-through. It's a bit frilly. There are three rows of ruffles across the front panel and four across the backside.

"Oh, Madie, I like these!" he announces.

"I haven't worn those in years. I'm not even sure why I kept them. I used to like to wear that with dresses," she reminisces.

"I haven't seen anything like this in years. I like it! Put them on!"

She takes them from him and bends down to put them on. Arnie admires her tits right in front of him. They are just a bit larger than Ginny's. They've surrendered to gravity some with a little bit of sag when freed from a bra but not quite enough to be "mom tits". He notices her nipples are still firm and his cock, now almost fully hard again, bonces in delight. She stands and pulls them on. The fit is a bit tight. Not as snug as Ginny's panties on her but she remembers why she stopped wearing them.

Madie looks at her son-in-law's erect manhood with a glint in her eye. "Are we going to be naughty again, honey?"

Arnie flatters her, "You always make the panties you wear look so hot and sexy. Ooh-la-la. This is the first time I've seen you in your own. I like it!" He kisses her and says, "Let's go to your bed and make wild and passionate love and make it last this time, Mrs. Monroe."

She takes him by the cock and leads him to the bed. They tangle themselves in an embrace kissing and fondling. Then Arnie gets on his back and says, "Your turn momma. Sit on me and rub your sexy self on me through those panties"

She straddles him with the crotch of her panties on his balls. "It turns me on so much when you call me momma. Oh, god, that's so wrong. But it's so fucking hot and it feels so good!"

Arnie says, "Don't you dare stop being my dirty momma just because it's wrong, baby. What's that they say, how can anything this good be so wrong?"

"As long as you are such a naughty boy I'm not going to stop." She's gliding along his shaft and wiggles her hips to tease the head. She slides down to his balls and back up again. He fondles her boobs as she pleases herself on him.

"You make me feel like the luckiest man in the world, Madie. I'm living with the world's two sexiest women and I get to fuck the two hottest cunts."

"You say the sweetest things." She rides his shaft a bit faster ."But which one of us is the sexiest, me or my daughter?" She laughs. "Never in a thousand years of dreams would I ever thought I'd say something like that to a naked man."

"Why, Madie, the sexiest one is which one I'm naked with." He winks at her. "And the hottest cunt is always which one I have around my dick." He takes his hands off her tits and says, "Put your panties in my face." She skootches up and buries his mouth in the crotch of her panties. They are deliciously wet already. He tongues her through the fabric while she ride it like she rode his cock. Madie's passion rises more each time her clit feels his tongue so close but not quite touching her flesh.

After a few minutes he pushes her off and says, "Lay on your back. I want to pull your panties off you." He positions himself at her side and puts his hands on either side of her waist. He massages her flesh gently as he slips his fingers under the waist band and slowly brings them down. As her bush is exposed Arnie says, "I love seeing your pussy hair Madie. It's so soft. I love the way you trim it, not too long and confined to just your most womanly delights." He continues the slow reveal. His words excite her whole body. Her pussy lips half exposed now, he says, "You have such a beautiful pussy, honey. Those fleshy pussy lips fill me with intense desire like a love potion. The valley between them is mesmerizing in it's wonder and appeal." She is fully exposed now. He pulls her panties quickly down to her knees. "You are my Venus." he says as he leans over and kisses between her pussy lips.

He straddles her chest and rubs himself between her tits. "Ooh. Mmmm. God you have sexy tits." He slides himself forward until his balls are between those beautiful orbs, the tip of his dick near her mouth. She arches her neck forward and takes the top knob in her mouth. His cock spasms with excitement. He moves back and shifts himself around, facing the opposite way on the bed. He lays down and says, "You're on top." He helps her roll on top of him and feels her hot mouth on his dick just as he buries his face in her pussy. She moans loudly with pleasure. She uses her hand to help. Her head bobs up and down on his pleasure stick. He licks her slit and her clit and reaches his hand around her leg and and his fingers find the back door to her vagina. Her bobbing grows faster and he follows it with the strokes of her fingers. Their passion grows red hot.

Then just on the verge of bliss, Arnie breaks away and gently pushes her off. He turns around facing her and mounts her missionary style, rubbing himself up and down her slit a few times before easing all the way into her deep hot cunt. They completely melt into each other's desire. He begins his vagina dance slow and easy. All the way out. All the way back in. Her body moves with his. They keep going only barely quickening with each plunge into ecstasy until after what seemed like an eternity the raging desire in his loins could wait no more.

He started pounding her in quick short thrusts, hard . "Oh, Madie, It's coming! Oh, it's coming honey!" They look into each other's eyes. He pushes himself deep in and rubs himself hard against her clit. Her pelvis twitches and her own fountain of pleasure erupts, His pleasure spasms pump his cum deep into her. Every. Drop.

Finally done, still gazing intently at each other, he says, "I love fucking you, Mrs. Monroe."

She smiles at him. "And I love fucking you, my very naughty boy." They lay holding hands and cuddling for a while. Finally they stir and start getting dressed.

"What we have to figure out now," Arnie said, "Is how I'm going to get Ginny to wear those panties. I can't exactly just ask her to wear a pair of her mother's panties for sex with me. That would lead to too many embarrassing questions." They chuckle at that. "Maybe you could find an excuse to give them to her?"

Madie thinks a bit. "They were a bit tight on me. I could use that I suppose."

"If you get a chance. As to that other idea.."

"Oh, yes!" Madie cuts him off. "You still want to, don't you?"

"Hell yes. You can't exactly come into our bedroom to watch but we do it on the sofa often. She likes that and we bought that one because it's big enough. There are several places you can hide to spy on us there."

"It excites the hell out of me that you want to watch. I just want to know, at least the first time. It would be even hotter if she's in those panties when you watch us."

She laughs, "God, my daughter married such a naughty pervert!"

"That's because her dirty momma is such a pervert!" he fires back.

"And I'm glad she married one." They kiss. "Come, we better get cleaned up and proper again. My look at the time!"

"They'll be gone a few more hours, at least. You know, girls, shopping. I do need to get more of my chores done so it doesn't look like I just fucked around all day. First I need to wash your pussy smell off my face. I wouldn't want her to sniff that cologne on me."

"Oh, heavens, no!"

There was quite a bounce in my step as I puttered around the yard for the rest of the afternoon.

Several weeks after that, as Ginny and Arnie were getting dressed in the morning he was surprised to see Ginny in the those panties. He hadn't known that Madie had given them to her yet. That explained why she had laid out a skirt to dress in rather than the slacks she usually preferred. He tried not to stare and didn't mention them or show his sudden enthusiasm for what is shaping up to be quite a day. As was the custom, Ginny left for work about 10 minutes before Arnie. He looked for Madie on the way out and said to her, "Today is the day," and winked at her. She smiled and winked back. Madeline took a little time that afternoon to scout out the best vantage points to spy the sofa from. She fond a spot near the back door to the room where a small writing desk on one side and a bookcase on the other made an little nook that would provide cover. The view of the sofa wasn't perfect but she could see most of it.

Dinner that evening was pretty ordinary for the new household routine since Madie had moved in seven months ago. Ginny had made plans for the evening with one of her work friends but she had called before dinner and cancelled. Babysitter issues. Since they both worked they had a habit of a fairly late dinner time, around seven o'clock. They'd typically share the prep work, the cutting and dicing and whatnot, and then one of them would take over the cooking while the other attended to whatever else needed getting done for the day. The routine had gotten a little easier with Madie there. More hands lightens the load, once all the protocols and boundaries were settled.

They were cleaning up after dinner when Madie asked, "Unless you guys want to watch something else I'm going to go watch the new episode of "Grace and Frankie". I love that show. Grace always looks so nice and they do such wild things."

"That's fine. I don't have any preference. That show is funny," Arnie volunteers. " I have to catch up on my e-mail. I got a long update on the west coast gang in novella from my brother a few days ago and I need to let him know we're all still here. Maybe I'll come watch later."

Ginny says, "Since I'm not going out that would be good. I'll be in the den in a few minutes, Mom,"

12