Mother In Law's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they finish tidying up the kitchen Ginny gives Arnie a hug. "Mom is so much happier than she was all alone in that house before. She was almost depressed. She tried not to show it but we could all see it. And, you know, it took her a few months, but she really likes it here now."

"Yes she does. I think it just took her a little while to let go of the old place after all those years." And find her inner dirty momma, he thinks to himself. He says, "And it probably took her some time to get used to me and all, being here, too."

"I'm sure she did. I'm so glad that she's happier again now and how well this has all turned out. Thanks for helping." She kisses him on the cheek. He pats her behind and feels a hint of the ruffles on her panties through her skirt. He wolf whistles in his mind. He goes up to his study to do his family correspondence updating.

When he joins them in the den Ginny is sprawled on the sofa and her mom is curled up in one of the easy chairs. He finds room for himself on the sofa with his wife. The show is nearly over and they fill him in on the plot twists and progress. He is soon snuggled close to Ginny. Nothing more, of course, with Mom around. When the credits are rolling at the end of the episode Madie says, "Oh dear. I'm starting to nod off." She stretches her arms out and yawns for effect. "I think I'll turn in and leave the den to you two love birds. Goodnight."

They both say goodnight and she heads upstairs. The back stairs will soon lead her to her spy's nest. "She really does try to let us have our privacy, see. You were so worried at first."

"Yea," Arnie agreed, "she does give us our space. She's alright. I think I'm starting to like having her here as much as you do. She's kind of grown on me, I guess."

"I just knew it would work out." She kisses him Then she says, "I have a surprise for you!"

"Oh, what is that?" he asks.

"You'll find out!" she teases him. He knows that her "new" panties are the surprise and his cock delights at the thought. They tangle up with each other and play tongue tag for awhile, awakening the first of their passion. He pulls the front of her blouse out from her skirt and slips his hand in and up until he holds one of her bra cups. She murmurs her approval. He takes his hand out, sits up, and starts unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up. He glances quickly around the room. There's no sign of his mother-in-law. He's not sure where she might be.

He opens her blouse and gazes at her chest, It's a white lace bra, simple but pretty. She undoes his belt and unzips his slacks. She reaches behind and unhooks her bra while he pulls his pants down to his knees. He pulls her bra away and fondles her full round breasts. He cups his palms over her nipples massaging the warm smooth flesh with his extended fingers. Each is a bit too big for one hand and he likes them that way. Her hand finds his hard cock and strokes it gently. He sits up again to take off his shirt and he sees a quick movement out of the corner of his eye. He looks toward the back door and just barely makes out Madie in the shadows. HIs cock wags in delight. Ginny pulls him toward her and he climbs on her with his woodie between her warm tits. She presses her boobs from the sides and it's smooth flesh envelops him. She feels the throbbing of blood in his excited manhood. Her pussy tingles in anticipation. Hidden in her spy nest, excitement stirs between Matie's legs. Arnie rocks himself forward and back in gentle tit fucking.

"I love how hot your cock feels between them," Ginny purrs. Arnie pulls back and takes his dick in his hand and starts slapping her nipples with it, first one then the other, on and off. Watching, Madie's nipples get firm and yearn to be touched. She sates them with her own hand. Arnie gets off of Ginny, takes her hands and pulls her up her sitting, his wiener dangling in front of her face. She takes it in her hand and guides it into her mouth. Her tongue dances around the tip.

"MMmm. OH, yea, honey," he encourages her. He puts his hands on the back of her head and starts humping her mouth. He wonders if Madie is enjoying the show. His cock tingles and shivers spasms in delight at the thought. Madie's is fondling her breast with one hand while the other is cupped over her pussy. Arnie takes his hands off Ginny's head and stands up. He takes her hands and lifts her to standing. It's time, he thinks, to unwrap his surprise. He undoes the waist band on her wrap-around skirt and lets it fall. He looks at her admiringly and says, "Oh wow Ginny, you bought new panties. They're so cute! I love it. Where did you ever find them?"

Ginny is a bit hesitant about telling him her mom gave them to her. She's worried it might be a turn off to him if he knew his mother-in-law used to wear them. "I found them on-line." she says. He takes his cock in his hand and rubs the tip on the front of her panties. "You look so hot in them," he whispers to her. Making sure that Madie gets a good view, he slides his throbbing pole between her legs and rubs it on the crotch of her panties. He pulls up on one leg band and slips his cock under and pushes it between her legs, then up, along her slit until the tip reaches the waist band The added thrill of knowing Madie is watching sends searing hot excitement through his body and his rock hard cock quivers in delight.

"Ooh. You really are extra horny tonight, Arnie. I like it!"

"I love these new panties Ginny."

"You always like my new panties." she teases..

"That's because I know what's inside them." He winks at her.

"And what's that?" she asks playfully."

"The hottest, sexiest, most beautiful pussy in the world."

She pulls the front of her panties down.

In her spy den, Madie's own pussy juices are making her panties so wet she's worried she'll leave a stain on the floor.

"Come closer honey." He rubs the tip of his cock between her pussy lips.

"Oohh! That's what I like," she coos.

He rubs himself between her legs and then up along her slit. Her wet juices now letting it glide with ease. He slaps her clit with it. Then he brings it down and teases her opening with the tip. He slides himself in and out between her legs, teasing her cunt hole each time and then finally lets it slip in. "OH YES. Oh, god, you make me so hot honey!" He rocks himself inside her for a while, letting her excitement build. Madie's hand is in her panties pleasuring herself along with them.

Arnie withdraws and then slips her panties all the way down to her ankles. He turns her around as she steps out of them and says, "Bend over my sweet bundle of joy."

She puts her hands on the arm of the sofa to support herself and shows off her perfectly round bottom. She spreads her legs further apart invitingly. He steps up behind and rubs his dick on her pussy lips until it finds her honey hole. He works the tip in then pushes hard all the way. Her cunt is on fire. Her pelvis quivers with pleasure and clamps down tight on him. He rocks himself in and out and her hips follow his motion.

Madie has such a good view of the action that she thinks Arnie must be doing it on purpose. She hopes so because the idea that he would thrills her. Hiding in the shadows, she gently works a plastic cock between her pussy lips, getting it wet and working it in until she starts pleasing herself in silent ,keeping pace with her son-in-law's action. Her whole body blushes with desire.

Andie is ramming his piston into Ginny faster and faster and she is riding every stroke. He is panting on the back of her neck and in her ear. "Oh yes, baby. Oh. oh. oh yes." She murmurs and coos in harmony. He feels her hand come up and tease her clit and he knows she is ready. "Now baby, now. Cum for me!" Her hips shake and rock her whole body. Her cunt squeezes him so tight he can feel her tremors of pleasure.

"God YES!! OHH. MMMmmm. OH ARNIE!" Her spasms haven't yet stopped when he pulls out, turns her around and pushes her onto the sofa, sitting on the edge with her feet on the floor. He moves in, rubs his pole on her pussy lips, circling and poking until it finds her feminine delight and he comes home to momma. She starts to cum all over again.

Madie is close to her own climax, her memories of him being inside her like he is inside of Ginny now are driving her on. "Oh, Ginny. Oh. Oh. Oh you really know how to do me babe!" He is humping furiously now. He thinks of his mother-in-law watching and his balls twitch in delight. His buttocks clench and he arches his back and pulls out letting his manjuice fly, spraying Ginny's bald pussy lips and her thighs and belly. It gushes until there is nothing left but dry spasms. Madie lets herself go at the same time. She quickly puts a hand over her mouth to stifle her gasps. She is amazed at how long her orgasm lasts.

Arnie takes Ginny in his arms and they lay on the sofa kissing. The better the sex, the longer the afterglow. Madie is sitting silently, all in the shadows, getting a bit impatient for them to leave so she can sneak back to her room but glowing with pleasure. Soon enough they stir. As they are gathering up their clothes Arnie says, "I'm glad we still get enough privacy, you know, with your mom and all, that we can still fuck on the sofa. After all, that is what we bought it for."

"Yea. It is nice. See, I told you we would be able to. I'm glad it's worked so well. Wow, Arnie, you were a real tiger tonight. I'm going to have find out what tiger food you've been eating and get you more." They turn out the lights and head to bed. He offers, "Maybe it was your new panties." and laughs.

After Ginny has left for work the next morning Arnie asks, "So, Madie, will things be, ah, better for you now when Ginny and I make you horny at night?"

With a beaming smile and a gleam in her eye she says, "Yes, it is going to be much easier to fall asleep at night now."

"Glad I could help. Anytime. I mean it, you have my permission to perv on us. You don't have to tell me. I just wanted to know the first time. God, that was hot knowing you were there. She was super hot in your panties, too. Thanks for giving them to her."

"By the way, Ginny took another pair of my panties when I gave her those. The black shear tiny ones, I know you looked at them. She wanted that one too."

"Thanks for letting me know. I'll look forward to seeing them on her. Then maybe on you sometime," he winked at her. He never did it before, but this day he gave Madie a kiss on the cheek before he left for work.

12