Mother in Law's Soaked Panties

Story Info
A story of how I became infatuated with her worn panties.
819 words
3.98
11.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all started years after I had been married. My mother in law, Dee, lived in a different state and wasn't around much, so my earlier memories of her were vague. Although I knew she was a beautiful promiscuous blonde. At times I'd catch a glimpse of her ass, try and get a cleavage view, but she didnt have much there so it was almost pointless. Her and my wife Marie's body resembled each other's closely.

Her family was always very affectionate in greetings and goodbyes and often would try and peck kiss me on the lips. I'd usually just turn my head and that was that.

Recently I stopped resisting that, on Dee in particular, I'm 51 now and she's in her 70's (looks all of maybe 50ish) and the first time I allowed her to kiss my lips, she kissed me before leaving and it was very stimulating to say the least and i felt a stirring in my pants, probably because I haven't felt another woman's lips on mine in years. Since that time, she actually will take every opportunity she can to kiss me, and mostly when Marie isn't around. Marie is my wife, by the way.

Dee lives alone in a small house in town a few miles from us.

My wife and her had went to visit my daughter in another state and stay for 3 days and before they left, Dee had asked me to stop and get her mail and take it in the house for her so that the neighbors wouldn't question her whereabouts should mail pile up, so I told her of course

They were leaving in the morning,and I had to work so she gave me the key to her house.

The next morning on my way home from work, I stopped by her house, and grabbed the mail and took it in. I had to use the bathroom and let myself all the way in her house.

As I turned around, I noticed my mother in law left her hamper open and there on top,laying perfectly in view, panty gusset and all...staring at me was her panties. Something came over me as I felt the naughtiness in me kick in and the fact that I was alone....and felt the blood flowing in my cock.... I picked them up and held them up to my nose...I felt a wave of excitement as I could feel the precum from my cock....panties up to my nose, inhaling the sexual scent of a very aged woman and being rock hard over it.

I continued inhaling them as naughty thoughts raced through my head. I was alone in her house, free to do whatever I wanted,so I made my way to her bedroom and found her hamper in there....she must have done most of her laundry as all that was in there were her worn, used panties and bras.

I took my pants off and laid down on her bed and began to stroke as small spurts of precum began to seep out. I rubbed the precum into the gusset of a pair and held the fresh ones from the bathroom hamper to my nose as I slid another pair up and down my shaft....the feeling...the naughtiness of it caused me to ejaculate more into them and I increased the sliding up and down, as I began to leak more into them. I even started licking and sucking the fresher ones into my mouth. I closed my eyes as I imagined my cock going in and out of her moist granny pussy. Holding back was not an option as I began to feel ready to explode and removed the ones from my face, stood up and places them gusset up on her bed and unloaded a thick wad of my cum into them..In my own mother in laws panties. Still pumping cum I slid them up and down as the silky wet feeling was arousing me to cum more than usual. I laid them back down and crawled on top of them and humped them as if I were fucking her. Before I finished, I sat up and made sure it all went in the gusset so that it would appear as if her pussy made them that wet (although they'll probably be dry by the time she returns)

I returned the ones I stroked with back to her bedroom hamper, and the ones I came in to the bathroom hamper and just kind of looked around making sure I hadn't disturbed anything that would raise questions of someone being in her bedroom....much less doing what I was doing...

Wondering if I should wipe them off or leave my load in them, The eroticism took over and I left them there... soaking.

I left with guilt, shame and overall excitement as I planned on returning tomorrow to masturbate into more of panties.