Greg Finds Love Under His Nose

Story Info
A young guy, finds the love of his Mummies panties and more.
8.7k words
4.69
21.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother, Kate, is in her fifties. She is just a little shorter than five foot five, has medium-length blonde hair, a very pretty face that could pass for forty, and a lovely voluptuous figure. She knows that men admire her figure and I see it at our work, with several regularly flirting with her. I'm not sure if she would ever do anything with any of them, but it's clear she could if she wanted to. She has large, sexy boobs that have always been one of her most striking features. She loves to dress sexily, especially in a dress or skirt. Her legs are thick and shapely, and her bum is just on the large side but perfect-- full, firm and rounded.

I'm her twenty-year-old son, Greg. I'm six feet tall and toned, as I am regularly at the gym working on my six-pack and arms that I need for my swimming. Mum regularly takes me to my meets, so has seen me in my Speedos many times, but has never thought anything of it. I have always appreciated my mum as a bit of a MILF, but one that someone else would fantasize over; however, over the last couple of years, things have become different between us.

A mother-son relationship that I have never thought of being sexually, but now, I cannot think of anything else. Even though I have several friends who are girls, I have never had a proper girlfriend, and I am still the only person to make me cum. I have dreamed of fucking lots of women, but I never had the opportunity. However, now, the one woman that is my fantasy is-- my mother, Kate.

*****

I have always loved masturbating from a young age, and as I am usually playing with myself several times a day, it was only a matter of time until someone caught me. I had always tried to be subtle and to hide it, but on this occasion, I nearly didn't. I was lying in bed with my stiff cock in my hands, furiously jacking off, watching some BBW porn on my phone, when I heard the stairs creaking as someone was coming up. Within seconds, my mum was standing at the door with an armful of clean washing. I covered up and quickly got a book out, but I think she might have guessed.

"Greg, it's the middle of the day and you are back in bed, everything okay?" she asked.

I replied that I had just fancied a power nap, but she didn't seem to believe me.

She put the washing down at the end of my bed, and picked up a sock that was on the floor. "Is this dirty?" she asked, as she held it in her hand.

My heart sank-- that was the sock that I had cum in the night before, and forgot to put in the wash.

She squeezed the sock, feeling the crispy dry cum inside, and looked me in the eye. "Ah, I think this needs a wash," she said, as she quickly made her way outside of the room.

Although I was embarrassed, I was also really turned on by the incident; the thought of her touching my dried cum in her hand. How weird, but how horny? As soon as she left, I was straight back onto my cock until I exploded into the matching sock.

This was the first time that anything to do with my mum had turned me on, but I liked it... I liked it a lot.

I had two main places that I would masturbate; of course, in my bed, and the other was under my a blanket in the spare TV room. The room wasn't often used by my parents, so it was reasonably safe to pleasure myself there. I had a big, blue blanket that I would get under when watching TV, or porn on my phone, and jerk off.

On this day, I thought everyone was occupied elsewhere around the house, so I had some MILF porn on my phone, and had hidden myself fully under my blanket. With my boxers around my ankles, I was furiously wanking, when I heard a noise. I popped my head out, and looked down towards the foot of the sofa. Half blocked from view by my hard dick was... my mother.

She stood at the doorway of my sitting room, holding a cup of tea for me. She looked at it me, inquisitively. "What are you up to under there?" she asked smiling.

I froze. "Nothing," I replied, quickly.

"Yes, you are. Stand up and show me what you are up to," she demanded.

I couldn't say nothing anything; I tried, but nothing would come out. I just looked her in the eyes and held onto my still-hard cock.

She looked down at my feet, where my boxers shorts were, and then it all made sense to her.

"Oh sorry, sweetheart. Think you might be having a bit of 'you' time," she apologised, as she put the tea down and backed out of the room.

I was so embarrassed, but again, so turned on by being caught by her. What was going on? I had never thought about this, but the more I did, the more I wanted to one day masturbate in front of her-- in front of my mother. Looking her in the eyes as I was cumming was a fantasy that I desperately wanted to fulfil one day, but one that I knew she would never let happen.

*****

Over the next few months, I would try to catch a glimpse of Mum, looking at her beautiful, round bum and had regularly started wanking while thinking of her. There was part of me that knew it was wrong, but a larger part that was so turned on by it. In the morning, I came downstairs into the kitchen, mum was alone tidying up from last night. It was clear from all the bottles out, that they had had a boozy night with friends.

"Would you like me to help you?" I asked, as I picked up some empty glasses.

"Yes please, darling, there is lots to do," she replied.

"Looks like a heavy night, you must've had fun?"

"I did, thank you. Unlike your father. He is so boring. He went to bed and left me to it."

"Was he not feeling well?" I asked.

"No, he was fine, he just doesn't like having fun with me; in fact, sometimes, I don't think he even fancies me anymore," she said with a sad look on her face. "But at least, I got some attention from others."

"What do you mean? Who was giving you attention?"

"Ryan down the road. He always flirts with me when Dad isn't around. Don't think his wife gives him what he needs, either."

"Would you ever cheat on Dad?" I asked, expecting a definite 'no'.

"To me, it wouldn't be cheating, as your father doesn't like me like that anymore. He pays me no attention, and would rather be anywhere but with me. We haven't even had sex for the last two years, but no I wouldn't do anything with Ryan, he doesn't do it for me like some others do."

She said this as she looked at me. It was weird-- the way she looked at me, the way she smiled. I felt there was some meaning behind it. She meant something by it, but what did she mean? I was shy and didn't know what to say, so the conversation ended but there was tension in the air. We continued to clean and I didn't ask anything more, but something was there-- and I wanted to know more.

*****

Over time, it was becoming clear that Mum and Dad's relationship wasn't very good. He was spending more and more time at the gym, or playing golf, and less time at home with Mum. She would often make comments about being home alone and at least I loved her which was so true, and starting to love differently.

One weekend, on a hot summer day, I came downstairs to see her standing, waiting by the garden wearing her silky dressing gown. Once again, Dad wasn't there; he had gone to play golf.

"Greg, please, can you do me a favour? I have been asking your dad for a week to mow the lawn, but he has gone out to play golf again. It's such a nice day, I want to sit out and sunbathe, but it's a mess out there."

"Of course, I can," I replied. "Let me just have some breakfast first and then I'll be straight out there."

"Thank you, darling, you are so good to me. If only your father treated me like this. I will make your breakfast, you sit down there."

Mum went to the fridge, got the bacon and started to prepare breakfast for me. As she moved around, my eyes followed the curves of her body as she walked around the kitchen. Her dressing gown was short, so as she bent down to pick up the frying pan, I could see the top of her thighs, seeing her beautiful cellulite, like gentle ripples on the surface of a calm pond. I got lower in my seat in an attempt to see her bum and her pussy, but they were just covered. Through the dressing gown, you could see her panty-line; thoughts were going through my head, wondering what her panties looked like this morning. My eyes never left her body, imagining what she might look like underneath the dressing gown.

When the food was ready, she came over, put it in front of me, and kissed me on the forehead. As she bent down, I could see her dressing gown slightly open and I could see the top of her breasts showing. She was not wearing anything under the gown, apart from those panties. The thought of her naked chest got me excited. As I tried to keep my erection down Mum was clearing the breakfast stuff stuff away. As she moved around, I could see that the dressing gown had become even looser and her breasts were nearly on show, and I could see the top of them and my cock was reacting. My eyes couldn't stop looking, and she noticed. She looked down at her chest and saw her breasts were nearly on show.

"Oops," she said, "better sort that out," as she pulled the bow to untie to fix it.

As she did so, she pulled one side slightly open, giving me the briefest view of her breasts. Her areolae were large and slightly darker, covering the front of her breasts. I only gained a quick view of her nipple, but it looks so good. Her breasts sagged beautifully as I expected them to, but the view was only for a second as she pulled back the cross and the bow tied again. My eyes were glued to her chest.

"Thanks for doing the garden, darling, I will be back down later." She looked at me as my eyes drifted up to her face; she smiled, and walked away.

My mind was messed up. I had just seen my mother's breasts and I loved it. Such a turn-on. And that smile, the look, she gave it to me again. There was something just different about it. A look I hadn't seen before, but one that had an intensity. After finishing my food, I got started in the garden.

The sun was beating down and I was soon overheating so removed my top. Over the next hour or so, I tidied the garden up and was dripping with sweat. When I was walking towards the house, as I was mowing the lawn, I could see Mum through the window, watching me walking back and forth in just my shorts and running shoes. My naked torso was defined with sweat, making Mum compelled to gaze at me. She looked like she was staring at my body, taking in every detail of my muscular legs, broad shoulders, and six-pack abs. Watching every ripple of my muscles as I moved around with the heavy lawn mower.

My brain was racing. Was she staring at my body? Did she want me like I wanted her? The questions kept going around my head. Every time I saw her looking, she would turn away, yet a few minutes later, she would be back with her eyes on me. Not fully obvious at the window but a few meters back, trying not to be seen. It was clear she was enjoying watching me, so I stopped looking at her, allowing her to see her little boy's developed body without fear of me seeing her. I even started to play on it, stopping near the house and slightly flexing my muscles, rubbing the sweat across my body, trying to give her the best view possible. I didn't know what she was doing, but, in my head, I was hoping she was touching herself while watching me; getting wet, seeing her son's hot, sweaty body.

Soon, I had finished and cleared up all the equipment. As I returned to the house, I saw Mum appear and walk down the steps toward me. She wore a bright bikini that contrasted with the greenery, her confidence evident in each step she took. Her rounded figure moved gracefully, showing her being really comfortable in her skin. The sunlight played upon her cheeks, casting a warm glow that highlighted her smile. As she wandered down the steps, the gentle sway of her hips mirrored the swaying of the leaves in the gentle breeze. There was an aura about, her and I was lost in her beauty.

"Thank you so much, darling," she beamed. "The garden looks amazing."

"So do you," I replied, without thinking. The words just came out of my mouth. Then it was there again, that look, that smile that she gave me. So innocent but so sexy at the same time. She blew me a kiss as she walked off towards the sun loungers, and I headed inside and straight for my blanket. I had a major urge to cum and cum well.

*****

When I came home one afternoon, I went into my room to find a pile of washing on my bed, ready to put away. It was obvious Mum had been in, as the crusty socks and the tissues that I had wanked into, had been moved from the side of my bed, along with my washing, were all gone. I started to put my clothes away, but after a few items, I found something that shouldn't have been there-- a pair of blue silky panties with lace on the front. My mother's blue silky panties!!

As I picked them up, the feel of them started to turn me on, and my cock started to get hard. What were they doing here? Was it just an accident, or had my mum deliberately put them in there? Was it a test or was I just lucky? I opened them up to look in the gusset, and saw a small stain that must've come from my mother's pussy-- the pussy that I had come out of when I was born.

The more I looked at and touched them, the harder I became and my desire took over. I had never really played with panties before; I had seen women in underwear and had always been turned on by seeing them, especially curvy MILFs, so actually touching panties, and them being a pair of my mother's was such a turn-on. I undid my trousers and started to rub her panties over my cock and balls, wrapping them around my cock and wanking. This was really turning me on; the feel of them against me felt so sexy.

I began to stroke my cock, looking at myself in the mirror, imagining I was being watched by her. I held my cock tightly, allowing it to throb and twitch. I covered it with the panties and stroked my huge bulge, nearly bursting the fabric. The feeling was so intense, I could feel myself starting to cum. My body was shaking and I moaned loudly about my Mummy, as my cock exploded inside the underwear. It started to leak through and run out down my legs, and I watched the last few drops fill into the panties.

Then the realisation of what I had just done came over me and panic hit. What do I do now? I asked myself; if she had put them in there as a test, I had failed miserably by covering them in cum. Or maybe that was a pass? How do I get them clean without her knowing, I thought? I had never used a washing machine before and had no clue of what to do. It forced my hand-- I would have to put them in the wash, and see how it played out. If it was an accident, she would not know anything and just wash them, but if it was a test... well, we would see what would happen.

*****

The next day, Mum drove us home from work. As we got in, I said I wanted to go for a shower and Mum went to make dinner. The only power shower we had in the house was up in my parents' ensuite, so I headed straight up. As I let the water drizzle over my body, I thought of Mum-- her beautiful body, and all the things I would like to do to her. I soon started to get excited, but didn't fully play, I wanted to get under my blanket and watch some chubby MILF porn like my mum.

As I stepped out and dried myself, I saw my body in the mirror. I had picked up a good tan recently, and my muscles were looking defined. My body was hot from the steamy shower, so I just wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom into my parents' room. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see Mum standing with her back to me. Topless. Her back looked so smooth, so sexy. I just wanted to come over and touch it.

"Oh, sorry, didn't know you were in here, Mum," I said.

"No need for sorry, darling, I'm just getting changed," she replied, as she turned to face me.

My jaw nearly hit the floor as I saw her topless in front of me. I could see her amazing breasts, those big areoles that I briefly saw before; this time, I got a full look. Her perfect nipples, big and hard, her breasts were not as firm, as they would've been in her younger years, sagging after years of my brother and I suckling on them when we were toddlers. Her figure still looked amazing, with her impressive breasts, curvy tummy, beautiful arms and stunning face. I could see it all right then, and I was gobsmacked.

I couldn't say anything, all of my words deserted me, as I just stared at her beauty.

Then I looked and I saw her panties, the same blue panties that I had used the day before... she was now wearing them. I did not know how to act. I did not know what to say.

She carried on as if everything was normal, as if I'd seen her in this state many times, talking to me, making small talk. She slowly picked up her bra, put it on, clipping the back first, then putting her arms through and slowly hooking her big breasts into the cups.

I tried to say something, but stuttered, as I was still in amazement at what I had seen. I was hard, very hard; I needed to be alone, I needed to touch myself. I went straight downstairs into the TV room and under my blanket with my sock. I re-enacted in my mind, what I had just seen, touching myself, and thinking of my mother's breasts. Thinking of what I would like to do with them, to touch them, to suck them and to cum all over them. Within seconds, I could feel my balls bubbling, and then I came, emptying all I had into my sock, filling it with my hot, sticky mess.

*****

Since then, for months, I had been fantasising about coming in front of Mum. It had become a real turn-on, but I couldn't understand why or how it might happen. Every time I wanked, she was the fascination, and I had started using a pair of her clean or dirty panties wrapped around my cock. This day was no different.

I got home from work and the house was empty, so I planned to do my usual trick of going through Mum's basket to find a dirty pair of panties to cum into. On this occasion, I was feeling very horny, so I also was going to take a couple pairs of clean ones, too; one to wear and one to rub on my face and sniff. As I got to her room, it was, like always, very neat and clean with the bed made and no clothes left out.

I went straight over to her dresser and opened her panty drawer. She had so many nice pairs-- silky, sexy, lacy, and all were full briefs, no thongs; she must have liked them covering her bum. I selected a couple of pairs that I liked-- a white pair and a black pair. I've worn them before and I knew they felt good. As I closed the drawer, I went over to her laundry hamper and opened it.

There on the top were the blue pair that she had left in my room. The pair that I had cum in. The pair that she wore the day when I saw her topless. I picked them up and raised them to my nose, sniffing in her scent. I took the panties back to the TV room downstairs, and under my blanket. I stripped off my bottom half and put on the white pair. They felt amazing against my balls and my cock, their silkiness on my bum; I was hard and ready to go. With the black pair I started to sniff them and lick the clean gusset, but knowing my mother's pussy had touched that part. Then I got the blue pair and put them around my cock. The gusset was still a little damp from where she taken them off in the morning, and I could see some pussy stains on them. I just hoped that it was cum and it was from when she had thought of me.

As I lay under the blanket, I fantasised about my mother and the things I wanted to do. Thinking of of the day when she stood in front of me topless, I thought that maybe, one day, I might have her. I wanted to touch her, to feel her, to make love to her. It wasn't long until my balls were getting ready to explode. I was getting closer and closer to the edge, when I was going to cum, and then I heard the front door open.