Mother-In-Law's Wedding Day Fun

Story Info
Jake's mother-in-law seduces him on his wedding day.
2.9k words
4.35
85.7k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of my wedding had finally arrived. Six months engaged to my fiancé, Linda, and two years of dating before that. I couldn't be happier about everything. From the way she talked to the way she walked, everything about my bride-to-be was perfect. We love doing everything together and are nearly inseparable.

Standing here in my dressing room, getting ready to give my vows to the woman I love feels like an eternity without her by my side. All of our family members and the people most important in our lives were waiting to share this incredible day with us. Everyone except one person that is. Camila, my fiancé's mother, never responded to our letter. I've heard that the relationship between Linda and her mother is not the best.

I've never met the woman but from the stories I've heard she seems like a snake. Only slithering her wickedness into her daughter's life when it will benefit her or ruin her daughter. I was surprised when Linda said she wanted to invite her but she claimed that even if she was evil, she was still her mom and that maybe seeing her daughter getting married would thaw her frozen, dead heart.

Knock knock I heard on my dressing room door.

"Come in," I said without turning around.

"Yo dude, I didn't know you ordered a stripper. On your wedding day too? You're a dawg," one of my groomsmen told me. A stripper? I hardly think so. I started to wave him off and tell her to leave but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Who?"

"I don't know, she said her name is Camila." My body froze and my heart stopped. My blood went cold and time seemed to slow down. Camila? My soon-to-be mother-in-law? The wicked woman who tormented my fiancé for her entire life?

"Jake?" I heard a soft woman's voice from behind the door.

I looked up at the mirror and saw her brush past the door and into my room. I'm not sure what I expected her to look like but it certainly wasn't this. There, I could see behind me, a woman that must have stood 6 foot 2. Her hair was long and jet black that draped down her shoulder and over her balloon-like tits, hanging off them like a scarf. And wow, her boobs were huge. I mean not like just large boobs but like, insanely huge! They didn't hang off her body much or sag at all, instead, they rested on her chest, almost defying gravity.

They were wrapped in her shiny, navy blue dress that had a deep cleavage cut, giving my eyes plenty to feast upon. Her dress hugged her like skin as I wandered down her curves more to see her tapered waist and toned stomach only to see the juxtaposition of her wide hips. I couldn't quite see her ass from this angle but I'm sure that it was just as impressive, if not more, than the rest of her. Talk about an hourglass figure. I swiveled around in my chair and tried my best to compose myself but I'm sure she noticed my jaw on the floor and my tongue rolling out of my mouth.

I started to get up when she said, "Oh no, please, no need to get up. Sit and finish getting ready. You have a big day ahead of you. I'm so sorry that we haven't had the chance to meet yet but I'm sure my daughter has told you things. We don't have the best relationship but I wouldn't miss her wedding for the world. I hope it's not too late, I'll just sit in the back and I don't need to go to the reception if you don't have room."

I was too stunned to speak and I sat there in silence for a bit. Not only was this not all what I expected my fiance's mother to be like but she was also beautiful... Wait... beautiful? What am I saying? I'm married! Or at least about to be. And I'm about to be married to this person's daughter! I can't be ogling my wife-to-be's MOM! I shake it off and compose myself.

"Yeah, of course, you can come! It's nice to finally meet you." I get up to hug her but she puts her hand out to stop me.

"Please, sit, no need. I actually need to do my makeup, do you mind if I sit down?" she asks.

"Yes of course," I say, pulling up a stool for her.

"Oh thank you." She then steps in front of me and turns around so her back is facing me, her enormous ass blocking my entire vision. I can barely even see the curved edges of her butt cheeks in my peripheral vision. I'm so distracted by her wide, thick ass that I don't even notice as it descends upon my lap, landing on me with a low thud. Her thick, firm ass spread across my lap, overflowing to the point that the edges of her curves jutted out on either side. She shifted a bit, trying to get comfortable, and in turn rubbed her fat bottom further into me.

"Quite comfortable. Could you spin around dear so I can use the mirror?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me, a bit of devilish intent in her eyes, and a sly smirk crept upon the corners of her lips. Her words fell on deaf ears though as the only thing my mind seemed to be able to think about was the feeling of her round, meaty ass rubbing against my crotch. "Oh, don't worry, I can do it," she says as she reaches her hands out and grabs the table to spin us around. "There we go, sorry it will only take a minute." She continues to adjust and even bounces a bit, claiming that is just trying to get comfortable. The pleasure wins me over and I begin to get hard under her. "Oh my, Jake. Do you have something in your pocket or are you just happy to finally meet me?"

"Uh, oh, sorry. I uh, just. Sorry." I was flustered and lost for words.

"It's ok dear, totally natural. That's the reaction I was hoping for," she says as she puts her lipstick on, not even looking at me as she speaks.

"Wait, what do you mean that's what you are hoping for? Are you trying to give me an erection?" What the fuck was she saying? "That seems inappropriate, I'm your son-in-law!"

She looks over her shoulder at me and says, "Not yet you're not. Do you really think I came here to see my daughter on her big day? Haha, fuck no. I saw a picture of you two on Facebook and I wasn't going to let my daughter get away with this hunk of a man, at least not before I FUCK him!"

"WHAT?! Why would you do that to your daughter?! You really are evil!"

"Oh Jakey, dear. You have no idea. And why would I not? She has always gotten everything she wanted, so I am going to take away the one thing most important to her. You. She may not ever even find out that you stuffed her mom's tight cunt with your dick... but I will know... and you will know. So let's quit the chit-chat and get on with it. I've been soaking through my panties since I walked in this room, can't you feel?"

"You're crazy!" I start to stand up to push her off of me but she quickly spins around and pushed the chair back with her legs, pinning me and the chair between the wall and her huge ass.

"Now why would you want to run off? Don't pretend like you don't want this too. I can feel how hard you are down there. And FUCK it feels big too. You must love the way my ass feels on your dick, huh? I bet you love my big tits too," she taunts as she reaches down to my hands and brings them in front of her, placing them right on her balloons. Holy shit, they were amazing. They filled my palms as I gently squeezed, the soft flesh almost spilling between my fingers only being contained by her tight dress. "Go ahead, squeeze. Let me help you." She reached up to her straps and removed them from her shoulders and the top of her dress fell to her waist, pooling in our laps. She grabbed my hands again and pushed them under her bra. The smooth texture was only broken up by her hard nipples as my fingers grazed past them, sending a shiver down both of our spines each time.

"Please, don't do this. Don't make me do this," I pleaded. I wasn't sure if I would be strong enough to resist her so I tried to appeal to her better side if she even had one.

"Oh honey, I'm not making you do anything. Go ahead and remove your hands if you want to," she said with a knowing smirk. I didn't move my hands except to squeeze her tits harder. "That's what I thought. You are mine. You seem to like my breasts, but I can tell that what you really want is down here. Allow me to help you with that too." She lifted herself a bit. This was my chance to actually do something to stop this, to leave... but I remained still. I knew that I should push her off and run but I just... couldn't. Her ass and tits had already started to break my mind and control me. She reached down and pulled her dress up and over her hips, the thin fabric nearly tearing as it stretched over her fat ass. She looked over her shoulder at me and down at my lap, "That look's uncomfortable babe, how about you unzip your pants and get a little more comfortable? Get that big cock out for your mother-in-law."

"Please, I don't want to do this. Don't make me cheat on my wife! Please! I love your daughter!"

"She's not your wife yet. I'm gonna fuck and ride you on your wedding day and be the last pussy that you are inside of before you are married. And who knows, maybe I'll be the first one you're in afterward too. And if you aren't going to get it that dick, then I will." She reached below her ass and found my zipper. The sound of my pants unzipping filled the room until she reached her hand inside and fished out my dick. "Ohhh yeah, this is going to fit perfectly in me, now let me just..." she moved her panties to the side and lined my dick head up with her slit. This was my last chance to protest.

"No, fuck please don't! I'll do anything just don't please!" Although my body wanted this desperately, a tiny part of my mind was still trying to hold out and resist. She gave no response other than an evil chuckle as she lowered herself onto me, my gland parting her wet lips with ease. "Oh fuuuuck," is all I could muster now. God damn her pussy felt good, and I was barely even touching it. That small bit of strength in me was dying out, only a flicker of a flame was left.

"Oh baby, even just your dick head feels great. I love making men cheat on their stupid wives and fiances." She lowered herself more until I was about 2 inches deep. Her walls hugged me like a tight glove, squeezing me as she went lower and lower. A wave of pleasure flowed through both our bodies as she made the final plunge all at once, sitting all her weight down on me.

"HOLY FUCK! UUGGGGHGGGOOOD DAMN JAKE. Your dick feels so FUCKING GOOD," she moaned out as my length was buried in her.

"Uggghh fuck. God your pussy is tight," I was able to groan out. Her tight cunt engulfed me and I could feel her muscles milking my dick. Any part of me that wanted to resist before only wanted to fuck this whore now. She began to slowly bounce, raising her ass just high enough so that I could see it swallow my dick again as she went back down. Her ass made it a loud SMACK each time it impacted my lap.

"Oh fuck YEAH Jake. Do you like that tight cunt? Fuck yeah, you do. Do you like to fuck your mother-in-law? Do you like the way your mother-in-law's pussy feels as she rides your dick? UGH FUCK BABY!" My brain was turning to mush as she bounced on me, shaking my body. "C'mon, talk to me, baby. It's so much better when you talk. Tell me, do you love my pussy?"

I managed to moan out one word," Yes".

"Ugh FUCK. Do you love my pussy more than my daughter's stupid cunt? I bet her's isn't nearly as tight as mine. Do you love your fiance's mom's pussy more?" I didn't like when she talked about Linda but I knew the answer. I didn't want to answer, I didn't want to entertain this line of thought but my brain had other intentions.

"God, fuck yes I do. I love your tight pussy! UGH FUCK! I love your cunt way more than my finances. GOD, it's so much tighter! It's so much softer! My dick fits in you perfectly! FUCK, Camila." I shouted out. Letting go of all concern and reason and just letting my other head do the thinking.

"No, don't call me Camila. I'm about to be your mother-in-law so you better get used to calling me Mommy," she told me as she continued to ride my cock. 'SMACK SMACK SMACK' filled and echoed throughout the room and probably the building. I'm sure that at least one other person could hear us but I didn't care at this point. All I wanted now was to fuck this MILF whore's pussy.

"Yes, Mommy. Anything for you."

"Ugh FUCK, I love hearing you say that. Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna cum for Mommy? FUCK UGHHHH yes be a good boy and fill your mother-in-law's cunt with your thick seed." I took this as a direct command and I grabbed her hips and began driving my dick into her. Her lips formed a loose 'O' at the sudden change in speed. Her ass and tits shook like thick jello as I fucked up into her. "Oh, fu u u u u uck GODD FUCK BABY Y Y Y Y Y FUCK THAT TIGHT CUNT! THIS FUCKING PUSSY OWNS YOU NOW," she shouted at me through her moans. Her voice was broken up by my hard thrusts.

"I'm gonna fuCKING CUM MOMMY! FUCKKK UGGGGHHHGGGOD IM GONNA CUM IN YOU!" Her pussy started to squeeze me harder as my thick member continued to plunge into her. She was doing everything she could to milk out all my cum. Her velvety walls were sending me into overdrive until my mind broke and my dick exploded. My thick cum flushed out of me and straight into her wanting, eager cunt. I continued to fuck up into her as my body was on autopilot.

"OH FUUUUUCK GOD FUCUK GUGH GOD BABY FILL ME UP!! GOD FUCK YOUR DI I I I ICK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOOD!"

"OH FUGGGHH SHIT MOMMY YOUR PUSSY IS MILKING MY DICK!! GOD FUCK, IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD I WANT TO STAY IN YOUR CUNT FOREVER!" My dick continued to spurt out thick ropes of seed until it was too much for her pussy to hold and started to flow down my balls and lap and onto the chair and floor.

"GOD FUCK YES! YOU'RE CUMMING SO FUCKING MUCH!! HOLY SHIT!! PUT A FUCKING BABY IN ME! UGGH GODDD FUCK! GET YOUR FIANCE'S MOM PREGNANT ON YOUR WEDDING DAY UGGGGHGGGOD FUCK!" As if I wasn't already cumming enough, my balls went into overdrive as they flexed, trying to find any extra cum I had left over and make sure that it went into this whore's womb. A mix of both our juices was streaming down our legs and staining my pants.

This continue for another few minutes before both our orgasms finished crashing through us and we sat there exhausted. My dick acted as a plug to make sure my seed got nice and deep inside her. She managed to stand up and my soft dick plopped out of her and some of my thick cum spurted out of her pussy from the pressure that had built up. She pulled her navy dress up and let the bottom of it fall over her ass.

She reached between her legs and cupped some of my thick seed into her hand and brought it to her mouth. "Mmmm, I'm gonna love having my son-in-law's cum in me as he gets married to my daughter. I think you will make a fine match for my Linda... as long as I get to visit plenty. Why don't you come to see me after the service is over and I can show you a little more of what having a mother-in-law like me will be like? I expect to be the first one you fuck once that ring is on your finger. And you better get dressed, the wedding starts in 5 minutes." She gave me a wink and blew me a kiss as she walked out the door, her round ass jiggling and her hips swaying as she did so.

I think I am really gonna love being married to Linda...