All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law's Wedding Day Fun'

by Thetimelog

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Very hot! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot to be pumping all that baby batter into his hot BBW MIL..enveloped in that tight cunt…he didn’t have a chance…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My mother in law fuked me the day of our wedding. That was ten years ago, still doing her. Love the story. Shared it with her, then we fuked.

5 stars. Wanna know what happens next.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Great start for a first story, keep going! Knock her up! Thanks for this one. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and soon his own mother will get jealous when she hears about this !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuck yes! I love where you're going with this. Please don't be afraid to do blood-related mother and son. There are a good amount of us around here that are yearning for more stories of evil sinful selfish mother's cuckqueaning their son's significant-others to take their naive corrupted mommy's boys back as well as sons cuckolding their dads to steal their baby-making moms for themselves. Usually we get stories close to these, but they always get annoyingly lovey-dovey and/or justify the incestuous affair with the cukold/cuckquean being a deserving awful person.

Some of us like our incest stories to be taboo in the sense an Evil wins and acts in clandestine wicked ways before ultimately snatching their selfish hedonistic victory. Keep it up! We need more stories like this - just more taboo lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW, that's a great story, that hopefully you will add to it. that's a BIG 5 STAR 4 me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, unfortunately I didn't get to fuck my mil ,but my wife did get fucked by my uncle just after we got to the hotel, she wanted to freshen up. She had told my uncle to wait in the room for her,giving him the card key. She told me when she came back that she really enjoyed my uncle fucking her. We had a few drinks before the dinner and after dinner we moved back into the bar until the dancing area was ready.

Off to the room again she went, this time she let the priest that married us fuck her, not before she sucked him hard. Now just so ye know we had talked about it a few days before.

When the priest left she called me and I went to the room and fucked her as she told me how she enjoyed getting fucked by my uncle and the priest, didn't take me long to blow my load. The rest of the day went as planned, until it came time to change our clothes. As we went to the room, she stop and asked my uncle to follow us. In the room she asked my uncle to help her undress, I told him it's ok I know all that went on and I would like you to fuck Ann again because she really enjoyed you fucking her earlier. Didn't take long until they were fucking, he thanked me turned her around on her knees and fuck her doggy, he left a good load of cum in her, and she sucked him clean. I fuck her as she cleaned his cock.

We all went back to the dance room, and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

I notice I couldn't see ann, so I started walking around but couldn't see her.

I waited for a while and then I spotted her walking into the dance room and just behind her was the priest.

She came over to me and told me she just got fucked by the priest ,and loved it. Good I said, I am so happy for you. She said I could get fucked again, by who I asked. By whoever you want to fuck me.

I said my friend pat always wants to fuck you, he keeps telling me how much he wants to fuck you. If you like you can give him a call, giving ann his number. He has a big cock I said.

Call him and give him the room number saying you are waiting for him and his big cock.

Ok she said I will in a few minutes.

She did call him and he fucked her good and hard. After our honeymoon.

Ann keep in contact with the priest, who fucked her whenever he could.

Also my friend know that I know and he calls to our home and sometimes they fucked and sometimes ann just give him a blowjob, yes in front of me. Love watching her suck cock.

As for my uncle, ann calls to help him with keeping his house clean two Fridays a mouth and they have sex, sometimes she stays over with him and they fuck most of the night and again just before she comes home.

Every now and then we go to England and ann gets fucked by two old man we met on line. She does this especially for me, as I really enjoy watching them fuck her and said she is there slut wife. Or married slut/ whore.

That our story.

Hope ye enjoyed it.

ThetimelogThetimelogabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments and feedback, everyone! I plan on making a sequel to this story as well as more stories under this theme. I also like to write stories where the woman is totally oblivious and naive and just posted the first one of that series.

To the person that asked for blood-related stuff: I gotchu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2? Soon please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SOMEHOW I DO NOT THINK THAT USING ALL CAPS TO MAKE THINGS SEEM MORE EXCITING REALLY WORKED HERE. INSTEAD, IT SEEMS AS IF YOU HAVE SOME ANCIENT COMPUTER FROM THE DAWN OF THE PC ERA. PERHAPS A TIMEX SINCLAIR, THAT DID NOT SUPPORT LOWER CASE TEXT? MANY DECADES LATER, WE HAVE THINGS LIKE PUNCTUATION, FOR EXAMPLE, THE EXCLAMATION POINT, ITALICS OR BOLD FACE TO GET A SIMILAR EFFECT WITHOUT MAKING THE READER'S EYES BLEED.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
i fucked my mother in law on my wedding day

or more accurately, SHE fucked me! said it was an early wedding gift, and that she wanted to "test drive" her new son to make sure I could please her daughter. well, with that kind of challenge, what could I do but give it my best! Lets just say that neither of us was disappointed.

After the ceremony, at the reception, she followed me into the toilets and sucked me off. She said she loved the taste of freshly married cum.

Later in the evening her other daughter's husbands approached me and asked how I liked my new mother's welcome to the family? They told me they all got welcomed in the same way, and that it only happened on wedding days, and one other weekend in the year. I asked what the meant, and they replied that our mother in law loved to be gangbanged by her sons in law one weekend a year, and then they said welcome to the "fishing club".

I cant wait for our annual "fishing" trip next month!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another hot variation is when the groom’s own mother steals her son from the conniving little bitch he’s about to marry…straddling her baby boy and milking all his seed into her hot cunt…helpless baby..

Bham487Bham4875 months ago

Copy of TheTalkMan stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThetimelog@Thetimelog
I like to write stories that involve cheating, seduction, domination, obliviousness, unawareness, and other related themes.