Mother in the Middle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she pleaded, quaking like a sapling in a storm. Tears rolled down her cheeks. This was the line she couldn't cross. She had to refuse them this one, single thing. But her body betrayed her, and she instinctively shifted her knees wider apart and lifted her ass higher for her son. "We s-shouldn't..."

"You say that a lot, Mom," Michael said. "'Shouldn't.' Shouldn't this, shouldn't that...but the one word you never say is 'No.'" The hot tip of his cock probed her slit, parting her swollen pussy lips. "You sayin' it now?" He pressed slightly forward. "Hmm?"

Paul took her head between his strong hands, his dark eyes boring into hers. "Take it easy, Mom. Admit you want it." His deep voice was mesmerizing. "We're gonna make you feel so good...forget about Dad. Forget about right and wrong, forget about everything, and just be open."

Becca's resistance collapsed. She sobbed and shoved her hips backward to welcome Michael's penetration. Once again, Paul was right. She wanted--no, needed her son's cock in her pussy in a way that she'd never needed anything before.

"Awwwnnh..." Becca couldn't suppress a feral moan as her son's glans slid into her pussy. Christ, he was big! Only the head was in her and already her cunt was stretching further than it ever had before. She winced and bit her lower lip.

"You okay?" Michael asked. "Should I slow down?"

"No!" Becca's own vehemence startled her. "I've got to have you inside me, darling. I need your whole entire wonderful cock and I don't care if it kills me!" She wriggled her hips sensuously, signaling that no matter how tight her cunt was, she wanted him to drill that beautiful monster into her as far as it would go.

Michael leaned forward and planted a kiss between her shoulder blades. "Whatever you say, Mama. This is all for you."

She whimpered as he forced another inch into her hot fuck-hole. "So good, so big, give me the rest! You...are...Oh...such a good...son..."

He teased her with shallow strokes, feeding her an inch or so and then pulling entirely out except for the very tip of his cock. Each time, he eased more of his shaft into her only to pull out yet again. Little by little, her inner muscles dilated until she could absorb about half of him. He was driving her crazy.

"Just fuck me!' she cried out in frustration. "Fuck Mommy like a bitch!"

Michael reached under her and found her clit, rolling it between his fingers as he fucked her doggy-style. At the same time, she went on sucking Paul's cock, gradually spreading her knees further apart to lower herself until her erect nipples rubbed across the sheet beneath her. The added stimulation helped open her up even more until Michael was able to get the last few inches of his pulsating dick into her.

His balls slapped against her ass and she climaxed with a squeal.

Her head spun from the intensity of her pleasure. Why had she fought to deny herself this? Now, she never wanted it to end. He fucked her slowly, withdrawing all of his cock except the head and then driving it full force back up her squirting cunt.

Paul smiled lecherously. "Ain't been that full for a while, have you?" He picked up speed, pumping deeper into her mouth while she breathed in deep, short gulps.

"Just remember one thing," he said. "I'm bigger than him."

"Yeah, well I'm the one fucking Mom's cunt like a goddamn horse, " Michael growled, sinking his mammoth cock harder and harder into his mother's clasping sex channel. His every thrust lifted her to higher peaks of ecstasy. She climaxed again.

"Fuck me harder, Michael...fuck Mommy! Fuck Mommy! Fuck--"

He rammed his full length into her and his cock began to spasm. She contracted her cunt muscles to hold him inside her as the first bolts of his jism splashed against her cervix. To know that her own son was filling her unprotected womb with his seed was too much. Multiple orgasms tore through her like a string of cherry bombs going off in her core. She howled her pleasure until she was hoarse.

"Pull out!" Paul's voice boomed. He scrambled past Becca and yanked his brother's shoulder. "Come on, man, I wanna get in there while she's on fire!"

Michael withdrew without protest as if the two studs had agreed to all this in advance. Paul flipped Becca onto her back and mounted her, his rampant cock dripping with the spit of her sloppy blowjob. Without hesitation, she spread her legs as wide as she could, presenting him with an open pink target. She was still cumming from fucking Michael. When Paul thrust into her, she nearly passed out.

He was bigger than his brother. Much thicker. She was glad that Michael had gone first. Her pussy was stretched out and her cock tunnel was so slippery with his cock-cream that Paul's giant tool burrowed into her with relative ease.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck Mommy 'til she dies!"

Rebecca Bishop's corruption was complete. There was nothing she could do but hurl her body greedily against her son's, taking his pounding cock as deep as she could while praying to whatever gods there might be to take mercy on her whorish soul.