Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 02

Story Info
Linda is dragged into risky sex by a blackmailer.
11.9k words
4.54
44.7k
66
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a follow-up to Episode 1. It is recommended that you read the first story before tackling this one for a better understanding of the plot and events and also because characters will not be introduced again. In the previous episode, the story was narrated from Linda's son perspective, Josh. In this one, Linda becomes the narrator.

*****

Sunday morning. What a night I have had yesterday at the Convention! Zero business done, hardly any networking, but my plan to get as many cocks as I could worked miracles. I certainly got shagged, and in a way that I had not been for ages. It was thrilling, it was risky, it was gooey! The whole thing could have gone so wrong. Not because of the guys I played with; I knew who they were and those I did not know, had been recommended by my organiser in chief, Rob. Actually, it could have gone wrong because of my son Josh. Little did I know that he had spied on me and found details of what Rob and I had arranged for me. I could not believe how much my young devil had been smart and fathomed how to attend all my exploits. In the end, he could have told everything to my husband Michael but somehow, he saw the light and kept his secret to him.

He knew that I would have to throw something in if I did not want to be in trouble. And that something... was me! Maybe the good thing about it lay in the fact that I could not procrastinate at the time. I had had to make a decision very quickly. No time then to think for too long if the sacred bond between a mother and son would be broken. In all honesty, I now believe that I gave him the time of his life.

But there we are. I have just got up and made myself a nice warm cup of coffee. All my energy seems to have gone and while I am sipping my drink, I am pondering about what is to come next. How to face my son? Will he blackmail me? Will he want more? What about Rob and some of my colleagues? Will they keep their promises and shut up? Any chance that my husband might find out? More importantly, what about me? What did I want? More?

Even a long hot shower did not manage to clear my thoughts up. As a result, I decided to go for the safe option and behave, for the time being, as the perfect conservative wife, dedicated to her job and family. Lunch conversation and some inquisitive looks gave me later a disturbing feeling when Josh joined Michael and I. However, to my relief, he kept appearances as I expected him to, without any fuss.

Only when Michael went to his golf club, did Josh come to me.

"Mum, I just wanted to say that last night..." he said with a slightly stuttering voice.

"Please Josh, none of this! Remember what I told you? What happened there, stays there. I was the guilty party but it was fun and I needed it. You saw and you joined the fun, which in a way makes you an accomplice. I appreciate that it's weird as you are my son but that is what we've done. Period."

"OK" he replied. "I wanted to make sure that you were not too upset. I think that I had never lusted after someone so much. You were amazing and if I was Dad, every day when I come home, I would..."

"Josh, shut up please! No, you are not my husband!"

"Well, since you have fantasies and needs, if I could help you in the future... and whenever Dad is not here, if you fancied using my cock..."

"Right, young man, I think we need to terminate this conversation now. This is the family house here. Back to normal for everyone. I promise that I will keep your suggestion in mind but I will not tolerate any harassment from you. And do not boast about what happened to your friends either! Is this clear?"

"I will do my best Mum, but you are so attractive! It is going to be really hard not to think about you, your body or your skills. I will be silent, but please don't ignore me."

"Alright Josh, you are my little secret." I replied with a big smile trying to defuse the situation.

A new week started and everybody was back at work. Michael and Josh commuted to London and I got to my office. Needless to say, Rob and a couple of guys had monumental grins on their faces when they saw me. I could sense a bit of banter going on with exclamations like "Did you have fun at the convention Linda?" or "I thought that Sunday was far dryer that Saturday night". I took it well as their jokes could not have revealed anything suspicious. Despite the rampant sex that we had had, none of them tried to grope me or do anything silly. My trouser suit was certainly not as inviting as the outfits that I had worn at the party.

Then came Wednesday. Things had got back to normal and I had worked long hours at the office. While I was shutting down my computer, I texted Josh and asked him if he fancied anything in particular for dinner. Michael had a social evening at the Chamber of Commerce and would not be back home until late. I reckoned that Josh was as knackered as I was, and we both opted for a lazy pizza meal that I would get from our local Waitrose supermarket.

I took advantage of this shopping trip to buy a few additional items and retreated as soon as possible to where my car was parked. I put everything in the boot, opened the driver's door and was about to sit, when I realised that an envelope was stuck under one of my windscreen wipers. I initially thought that it was some kind of supermarket leaflets telling me about a forthcoming promotion but curiosity took the best of me and I decided to open the envelope.

I was in shock and my heart sank as quickly as the Titanic. There were two pictures of me from last Saturday's evening. One was showing me being double penetrated during the last round of fun and one showed me riding one of the guys in the wheelchair. A card was attached to the pictures and said in capital letters:

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. MAYBE OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW TOO. LEAVE YOUR MOBILE AND EMAIL DETAILS IN THIS SUPERMARKET FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. BEHIND RACK OF CAMPBELL SOUPS / ROW F. DO IT NOW OR PICTURES WILL BE SENT OUT"

Who the hell could have had the cheek to do this? Surely this was not a joke and only someone who attended the convention could have done this. I tried to process quickly who the culprit was: one of the guys, Rob, Josh? I could not see why they would do this. Josh had tried to blackmail me a little bit when he had discovered my sexual shenanigans, but what would he gain by doing this? Did he want to pressurize me into having more sex with him. I re-read the message again and its instructions were clear. I had to provide my details right here right now. I was cornered. There was no way that I could take a chance and have these pictures sent to Michael or even worse released on line.

Should I go to the police? I figured that if Josh happened to be behind all this, there again police involvement would mean that everyone around me would be aware of what had taken place at the Convention. No time to faff around any longer. I checked around the car if anyone suspicious was standing by. Well...buyers with their trolleys but no one that I would know. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen, then wrote my details as requested. I made my way to the aisle where the soups were clearly stacked. I moved one of the cans and placed behind it the card that I had just prepared. I looked around but this aisle was deserted. I went around the other aisles, hoping to find a familiar face, but in vain. I figured that my blackmailer would only make a move once my car would have departed.

It was a short drive back to my home but it was a nervous one. I thought that I should have gone back to the supermarket and told security what had happened. With their CCTVs, they would have seen if anyone had picked my card. But again, same issue as with the police, they would have asked me details of the story...that I did not want to tell.

I finally got home. Thank God, Josh was there. I called him immediately.

"Josh, come down, quick...please!", realising that my tone was threatening.

"Yes Mum" he replied while coming down, "I'll put the pizzas in."

"Josh, any chance you might have been near Waitrose today?"

"Hell no, it's a long way from the station."

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I am not senile yet... and why would I go there?"

"Look at me... and be very careful about the way you are going to answer this."

"What? You're worrying me now. What's up?"

"You wouldn't be trying to blackmail me for sex?"

"The idea crossed my mind but I want to give you time..." he said laughing.

I opened my bag and threw on the table the two pictures and the note attached to them.

"Is it yours, Josh?"

I scrutinized his face. He was speechless while checking what was in front of him. From that moment, I knew it could not be him.

"Holy shit, Mum!"

"Yeah... as you say."

"Mum, that has to be one of the guys last Saturday."

"Oh, I don't know... for heaven's sake, I did not need this!"

"Did you give your details?"

"Yes, I could not take the risk and I could not tell anyone."

At that very moment my phone beeped announcing that a text message had been received. I took it from my bag and checked my SMS inbox. An unread message stood there. No number was attached to it but "Unknown" was displayed instead. With apprehension, I clicked on it and read:

"Only you can read this. Do as I say and you'll be safe. Instructions to follow. No word to your husband or son."

Josh immediately enquired: "Who was it?"

"Just work darling." I tried to reply calmly. "False alert. Let's have dinner and a good night rest. Tomorrow will be another day."

I was now wondering what the next step would be. It was definitely not a prank and my blackmailer had clearly in mind a well thought plan. Josh and I ate our pizzas, watched TV for less than half an hour and decided to move to our bedrooms. I had started to browse a magazine in bed when my phone beeped again. Another two SMS.

"Saturday, you will wear: black wet look zippered leggings, black platform stilettos, low-cut sweater, no knickers, glossy red lipstick, heavy make-up." and "Make sure your husband and son will be home early afternoon for the England rugby game on TV."

If my blackmailer wanted me to wear such an outfit, then his objectives were clear. No doubt that he wished to expose me one way or the other. The leggings he was referring to (I assume that only a man would ask for this), were to make me look like an absolute slut. I challenged him, hoping that he would stop his little game.

"Please state what you want from me, right now!"

One minute later, his response was in.

"I want you to get fucked, end of..." he fired back. "Stop questioning me! Follow my instructions for this Saturday coming and I will forget your compromising pictures."

I did not want to upset him but I needed to know what was in store for me. If things were to happen in my neighbourhood, I had to be careful. A panic wave got through me and I wondered how and when all this would end. Funnily and despite my anxiety, I also experienced some kind of excitement as I was sensing that another sexual adventure might be around the corner, even if this time, it was beyond my controls. I sent another message.

"Please don't make me do something silly. Is it money you're after?"

Soon after the answer could not be clearer.

"I have already told you and this is now final: no!" he lashed out. "I have ordered your leggings at a shop called Clothing Fantasies in Kingston-upon-Thames. Go and collect them at 10 a.m. Saturday morning. Ask for Raj Kumar the owner. Further instructions will follow."

With no more being said, I acknowledged "Ok".

I was now really worked up and I wished that a big cock would be available to pound me. Josh was not far but I didn't want to start something else with him, especially as my husband Michael could have turned up any minute. I started to touch myself, caressing my little mound then my large boobs. I closed my eyes and thought how much pleasure I had had last Saturday. I was now sure that I wanted more even if I would not admit it. What was happening to me? Was it some kind of mid-life crisis?

The following day, Josh enquired if I was alright and if my blackmailer had threatened me. I reassured him that all was under control. I let him know that I suspected one of my colleagues at work and that Rob and I would sort it out. I was not sure that he believed me, especially after I dropped the following:

"By the way Josh, be around for the England game this Saturday. I will need you then."

Surprisingly, he did not ask why or what for. He agreed, which relieved me as I knew this would allow me to comply with my blackmailer's instructions. But he added something unexpected:

"No worries Mum, I was planning to be here anyway as my friend George has said that he would come to watch the game with me."

I nearly choked and thought that another complication had landed on my plate.

After a few internet searches, I found the details of the shop in Kingston. It seemed to be more a lingerie one than a real adult store. Saturday morning came quickly enough and I left the house early in the morning. I headed to a local café hoping that a nice breakfast would give me some form of Dutch courage to live throughout the day. My concern lay in the fact that I could bump into someone I knew from work or maybe one of my neighbours. I had dressed very anonymously with a pair of jeans, a blouse, a jacket and some ankle boots. Five minutes after its opening, I went into Clothing Fantasies. I happened to be their first client.

I spotted a guy at the till who was in his early fifties and of Indian origin. He had a light brown complexion and wore a little moustache which did little to conceal his dull look, made even duller by his grey suit. Focused on filling in some forms, he seemed hardly interested in my presence. A younger employee was stacking shelves with new products. The shop was much larger than I had imagined and was packed with sexy items: knickers, bras, suspenders, shoes, boots, costumes and accessories to name a few.

"Mr Kumar?" I said.

"Yes?" he replied raising his eyes towards me.

"I am Linda and someone has ordered a parcel for collection this morning..."

"Oh yes, that's correct. Bear with me. I'll get it for you."

After a couple of minutes, he returned and handed a small black packet over to me.

"Here we go. Feel free to try it in case it does not fit. Our fitting room is on your right, down there by the accessories."

I was about to decline the offer when I realised that the leggings would have to fit perfectly if I wanted to comply with my blackmailer's requirements. As I could not figure how he would have guessed my size, it became relevant to try them anyway.

"Actually, yes, it might be a good idea Mr Kumar."

"Perfect, take your time...and please, check the rest of our store, we have a lot of kinky stuff that you may like."

Maybe he was right. Indeed, I could have done with a few new things in my wardrobe. After a little browse, I selected a cupless basque, a couple of bras as well as a leather dress that I placed in the bag that I had come with. Having no need for anything else, I made my way to the fitting room. Just as I was about to try these items, my phone beeped. A text message from "Unknown" had landed. It read:

"Good morning. Today is the day for you to buy my silence." Another one followed straightaway:

"Confirm that your husband and son will be home for the game this afternoon."

I immediately replied: "Yes, but my son will be with a friend of his too. Not sure how it will pan out."

I started to change and was trying the various items when my phone beeped again.

"OK. Circumstances are what they are. I will send you my scenario by e-mail. Stick to it and deliver."

I finally wore everything I had selected but got disappointed in the end. The bras, the dress or the basque were poorly made in my opinion, with low-quality material. No way I was going to buy this. I put them back in my bag. However, when it came to the leggings that had been pre-ordered, they felt like a second skin: very tight, extremely shiny which made my legs look even longer. And that back zip...Oh dear! I looked at myself in the mirror and I thought that it was a hooker I could see wearing them. They could not conceal an inch of my bum and I am sure that one could see the shape of my vagina lips if looking closely. Wearing knickers was not an option as they would be far too visible. I changed again to wear my original outfit and also put the leggings on top of the bag. Then I left the fitting room and headed towards the till. No one was around.

"Mr Kumar... Mr Kumar?"

No reply. I waited a few moments and called again. After all the leggings had been paid for but I decided to check outside the shop if he was somewhere around. As I moved out, the alarm went off very loudly and brought me to a halt. Stupid me! In my hurry, I had forgotten to place the unwanted items on the counter. Suddenly Mr Kumar reappeared, very agitated.

"Stop...what are you doing? May I see your bag please?"

I attempted to give him an explanation, saying that I had tried to call him.

"I am so sorry. I totally forgot to drop the unwanted items that I tried...and you were nowhere to be seen..."

"Really?" he said. "And you think that I am going to fall for this?"

"No, seriously Mr Kumar, don't believe that..."

"I don't believe, I just can see" he exclaimed. "We don't go easy with theft in this shop."

I argued for five minutes explaining the unfortunate incident. I even offered to pay for the whole lot. But with no success, it did not calm him down.

"Miss, I have no other option but to call the police." And he added: "We have CCTV and I am sure it will show them what they need and what you did."

Again, things were turning sour. I wondered if all this could be part of the scenario but as the situation was totally accidental and my fault, I discarded this idea. If the owner really called the police, this could prove very embarrassing. Imagine if my husband learnt that I had been arrested for theft in an erotic lingerie shop!

"Mr Kumar" I said, "once again, I am very sorry that I forgot to return these items but could we find a way to settle this intelligently? I am an honest person with a good job and a family. Actually, I had not even planned to come to your shop if someone had not ordered an item for me."

He was about to call the police when he put the phone down.

"Miss, my generosity with thieves has limits." he said, "But as you seem to be particularly charming and more polite than the average shoplifter, I am ready to offer you a deal."

"Ok" I replied with no hesitation. "I am happy to buy more stuff."

"No, you don't need to buy something that you don't want." He asked me to get closer and whispered:

"If you let me use your body for a few moments..."

"What?"

"Yes, for a bit of fun in the fitting room...and then you can go without any trouble."

"You should be the one to be reported to the police, Mr Kumar!"

"Well, when a woman wears this kind of leggings, or try the kind of items that you had selected, one can assume that she loves sex."

"Not with you, dirty man!"

"Ok, let's forget about it then and deal with the police instead."

I was going nowhere with this old fart and a long argument with the police would be unavoidable. CCTV would show that I was leaving with the unpaid items and would go against me. I thought about it for a few moments before he started dialling, and miraculously came up with a bargaining chip.

"Ok, you can have me as you wish, but on one condition."

"And what would that be?" he replied putting the handset down.

"You tell me the name of the person who ordered for me. You must have his card details."

"Oooh, I don't know, theft and confidentiality are taken very seriously in this place..."