Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he pondered and processed the situation. "Ok we have a deal. We play and I will give you this information. No buts of ifs, it is my final word."

"I am not sure if I can trust you...but take this...if you honour your word, I might visit again another time and offer you a second round. See! I'm motivated."

"Trust me, I have only one word."

I looked at him wondering what he would expect from me. Was he a good fucker? He did not look like one, but last Saturday I had had plenty of cocks provided by some unattractive guys and they had managed to satisfy me somehow.

"Well, Ms Linda, let me close the shop while you are going to make yourself ready."

"So, you want me to go to the fitting room."

"Eventually yes. But before that, you have to dress for sex and to my taste. I am a lucky man as you have the perfect body for being dressed like a fuck doll."

"You know how to compliment a woman. Thank you." I replied sarcastically.

"For sure I am a true gentleman, and also responsible. Please take some condoms and lube from the counter."

"Should I take large for the condoms?" I enquired with a smile.

"Yes, I am quite girthy" he fired back. "Follow me, I am going to pick your outfit."

It did not take him long as he obviously knew what he wanted. He opted for the white look: white crotchless knickers, white suspenders and fishnet stockings, white basque and finally ...white platform pvc thigh high boots.

"Also, take this bright red lipstick...it's for the blowjob...it will look better and that brand does not leave any marks."

I was mesmerised by the fact he was so relaxed about the whole thing. He was going to fuck me, as if it had been part of his daily routine, knowing that I would comply without any difficulty. He brought all the items into the fitting room and before leaving to let me change, he said:

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle...unless you like otherwise. If you play fair, I am in the mood to give you this whole outfit for free...all yours...and of course, you will get the information requested."

I definitely wanted to get the details of the person who made me come here. That would be a huge step to identify my blackmailer. But I wanted him to be pretty quick if I had to play home soon in the afternoon. Before I started to change, I venture to put a finger into my cunt. I wanted to get aroused right here, right now. I realised that I did not need to worry about that as I was already soaking wet. Blimey, I was unconsciously enjoying this. Having sex with strangers was growing big on me.

The white lingerie and the boots made me look statuesque. The basque was a bit too tight, but I think that he had deliberately chosen one or two sizes below my actual one, with a view to see my tits about to spill out. My cleavage was gargantuesque. I applied deep coats of red lipstick, looked myself in the mirror and saw a spectacular blonde. Without blowing my own trumpet, I thought that I was total wanking material. Surely, Kumar would not be able to resist long. Especially if I was going to use filthy expressions or language to get him over the edge.

"Mr Kumar, whenever you are ready."

"Coming..." he exclaimed back.

Big was my surprise when I discovered in front of me a man dressed top to toe in a black leather outfit. Trousers, top, shoes and even a hood. I could only see two eyes; the rest of his face was totally concealed. He answered my concern with the following:

"I love a bit of fetish clothing, leather feels so nice...and the hood, it is in case you or anyone else in this situation, would try to video the fun going on. It's totally anonymous and, see the bright side of things: if you happened not to like me in the first place then you wouldn't have to see me."

"Now, on your knees depraved slut, and lick my balls to start with."

I obeyed his instructions and pointed my knees to the ground. I first touched his balls with my left hand and commented:

"Nice little eggs that you have here. And they look very full by the weight of them!"

I got my mouth closer to his dick and I flicked my tongue around his balls. I was sucking them a moment later as if they had been ice cream scoops. My lipstick was absolutely fantastic. No smear, no marks. Perfect for a discreet blowjob. His cock was slightly above average in length, something around six inches but his girth was another story. It was thick, full of big veins and I could feel the blood being pumped through it.

"Mmm, delicious... you're very talented, so soft and silky. Are you by chance a whore or an escort in real life?"

"No at all, I am just a respectable woman...well, when I am not sucking a cock."

"You should definitely visit my store more often and this time, no need to steal."

I carried on blowing and I could feel that he was enjoying it greatly. At some point, I thought he would come in my mouth but a breather allowed him to avoid an early ejaculation. Instead, he decided to French kiss me, his leathered face rubbing mine and offering a very sexy feeling.

"Excellent, Ms Linda, now roll the condom down my dick with your mouth."

I was not an expert at this but in the end, I managed to cover his whole length. He grabbed my tits and started rubbing then squeezing them.

"Look at these two babies, are they full of milk or full of silicone?" he said laughing.

"They are enhanced, Mr Kumar, as you can guess. Very firm and eye-popping in that small basque, aren't they? Think how your cock could slide between them."

Kumar rubbed his big tool all over my tits and gently massaged my nipples. No doubt this bastard had done this many times before. Then, unexpectedly he forced it inside my mouth. I was not very used to sucking plastic as I found the texture of condoms not very pleasant. But I was not going to argue on this technical point. Soon after he asked me to seat, facing him, on the changing room bench. Looking at him being fully anonymous would have, in normal circumstances, been slightly daunting. Now, on the contrary, I wanted him to take me.

"Mr Kumar, my cunt is totally ready for you. Why don't you screw your little thief? You've already screwed me with your accusations, why don't you do it another way?"

Cock in hand, he slightly pushed me backward, opened my legs, pushed my white knickers aside and presented his gloved member. I feared for one second that he would brutally ravage me as a retaliation for what he thought to be a theft attempt. But no. He gently pushed his dick inside me and started with very gentle thrusts. His banging was so soft that it felt like a massage. After five minutes of this, he asked me to stand up and turn around. My soaked cunt welcomed him again. This time his pace increased. He was firmly holding my hips and suspenders while pounding me. I could sense he was getting carried away.

"That's what you like you, little whore!"

"Yeah, yeah...don't stop!" was the only thing I was able to reply.

"What about your husband? Does he know that his wife is a thief and a slut?"

"Mmm...mmm...not a thief... not a slut either."

"Does he fuck you good that bastard or does he share you?"

"We don't have much sex I'm afraid. He's a busy man."

"Well, come here more often and I'll make sure your little holes are well ventilated."

His thrusts became less frequent and I figured he was probably about to come. He must have enjoyed the way I looked in my virginal white outfit and he was keen to delay his ejaculation. After a couple of minutes, he withdrew and I felt his hands caressing my back then groping my tits.

"You have a body made for sin Ms Linda. Have you ever shot a porn video or something like that?"

"No way, I keep everything to myself."

No more was added for a minute or two, I could only feel the hands going up and down my body, flirting with my vagina lips. My eyes were closed and I was nearly purring.

Suddenly, without any warning, I felt his dick plunging into me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and fucked as if his life was depending upon it. It was so powerful that it hurt me; I really could feel his big cock destroying my cunt. It was not a lover or a man having sex with me that I was experiencing. It was more like an automatic rifle.

"Oh my God, Mr Kumar, calm down, I am not a fuckpuppet!"

But his body was glued to mine and he carried on with the same force and speed. I ventured my hands onto his legs hoping to push him back a bit and slow him down. Strangely, I did not feel the leather of his outfit but got the sensation of bare legs. In doubt, I looked back and I became speechless. The guy pounding me was not Kumar but his young assistant. A very spotty man that I had seen stacking the shelves when I had come into the shop.

"Fuck me, who are you? ...Mr Kumar?"

Kumar was just next to him, watching. The beast increased even more his pace and stuttered in broken English:

"You're slut, you're lowlife, bad woman but good body!" he shouted at me.

"Linda, this is my assistant, Rajeev. He's very primitive with women, forgive him. But he's very efficient down there. I explained what you had done and for him, justice will be served by fucking you like a ragdoll."

Just as he finished his sentence, the assistant withdrew and for one second I was searching for air, trying to catch my breath. Luckily my platform boots very pretty comfortable and my legs did not suffer too much. I was starting recovering, when he grabbed my arse cheeks and this time forced himself into my anal cavity. No warning, no lube...just raw. I screamed big time. The pain become excruciating and that bastard knew it. He was so hard that he managed to push himself deep inside me.

"Best sex like this!" he said "Woman cannot get pregnant."

I panicked and managed to utter, despite the pain: "you're not bare, are you?"

Kumar reassured me: "No worries, he's got a very good condom. We're responsible people here. Rajeev...come on, man... fuck her arse, make her pay for being a thief."

"Yes, boss!" he replied.

My arse was burning so much that I feared I might be bleeding. After a couple of minutes, the pain eased a bit. I was about to beg him to stop, when Kumar approached, removed his condom and stuck his dick inside my mouth.

"Not quite air tight Linda, but these two cocks should keep you busy. Suck it good, bitch!"

I prayed they would both come now but they did not seem to be on the same wave length. The Neanderthal was still destroying my arse mercilessly. Kumar was forcing my mouth onto his cock. I tried to disengage a few times but unsuccessfully. They carried on until I thought I was going to collapse. The assistant got in the end very rigid and issued a weird noise, like an animal, and finally released his seed deep in my anal tunnel. While I was breathing hard, Kumar chose to unload everything he had into my mouth. It hit the back of my throat but I did not swallow. Instead I spat it back on his cock, caught my breath and decided to suck him clean.

"You don't like my jizz Linda?"

Gosh, I hope he was not too upset.

"It's not that...I just could not breathe." I explained.

"Fair enough... in that case, you are going to taste Rajeev's cream."

"But he's already come."

"Rajeev, give Linda your condom and you Linda, drink out of it his juice."

I looked at him wondering if this was a joke. But he was serious.

"If you want me to honour my promise, empty the contents of his condom on your tongue and swallow it!"

I had never done such a thing but did not want to start another argument. I brought the opening of the condom to my lips. I squeezed the top of it and allow the gooey nectar to make its way downwards. It tasted awful and cold, with a light smell of chlorine. Yuk! I closed my eyes and swallowed it.

"Good girl, very compliant, I like it!" said Kumar. He also added, looking at Rajeev this time:

"Enough fun for you, time to go back to work."

"Now Mr Kumar..." I said. "Who's been ordering that stuff at your shop?"

He asked me to follow him to the till and opened a ledger with various invoices and receipts. It did not take him long to find the one related to my leggings.

"Here are the details...see by yourself."

I looked...I looked again...in sheer horror. The name of my husband was showing as well as his credit card details. I remained speechless. It meant that my husband was aware of everything, of what had happened last week. And now, he was blackmailing me. For a second, I saw the end of our marriage, settled life... but Kumar got me out of my thoughts.

"Well, as promised too, you can keep the outfit you are wearing."

"Ok thanks!" was all I could reply.

"Hope you'll come back as you suggested."

"Sure!" I said, not even thinking about what I was saying.

I walked back to the fitting room and changed into my initial, pretty conservative outfit. The lower parts of my body were so painful after that manic fucking that I was really looking forward to sitting in the car for some kind of rest. I grabbed another coffee to take away, walked back to my car and sat at the wheel. I did not start the engine and thought instead about how I would play it when facing Michael. If I confronted him, on the basis of what I had just discovered, he would get very angry and accuse me of being a cheater after what I had done last Saturday. Maybe it would open a new Pandora box and the whole thing would renew his sexual interest for me? Alternatively, I could pretend not to be aware of my findings at the shop and keep on playing the blackmailed hotwife.

I had a quick look at my watch and it was already 11.45 a.m.

It was time for me to get home for lunch and prepare for the afternoon. Just as I was about to go, I heard the signal that a message had been sent to my phone. I opened it and read:

"You will fuck your husband and son during the rugby game at your place this afternoon. You will send me a proof by taking a picture of their dick in action with you. When task is completed, you won't hear from me anymore."

I was now pretty convinced that Michael was behind this as he would be one of the happy beneficiaries of this scenario; he would have purchased the outfit; he would be the one who took pictures at the Convention. This could be his secret or fantasy: seeing me shared with other males. After all, many men liked to see their ladies fucked by strangers. God knows, it might have been his fetish side coming out. I would assess the situation home, but my guts' feeling was to play my approach very softly.

I drove in heavy traffic and finally reached home soon after 12.30 p.m. I parked the car in front of the house, collected my bag full of clothes and got into the house. Not hearing anyone, I went straight to the kitchen, made myself a quick sandwich, drank a nice glass of Bordeaux and went to our bedroom to change. I wanted to be ready as I had been instructed. Before that, a long shower became imperative to remove the sweat left by that animal of an assistant, the so-called Rajeev. My anus was still burning a bit but nothing compared to the atrocious pain that I had felt at the shop when I had been sodomized.

Given the leggings were so tight, I opted to go commando. No knickers were needed, especially as I was going to get fucked. I picked a pair of Jimmy Choo Cosmic black patent stilettos. I looked at myself in one of our bedroom mirrors and saw a stratospheric blonde. I finished my look with a half-padded lace bra, black of course, and a see-through blouse covering my top, equally black. I used the same glossy red lipstick as the one in the shop. The colour complimented my outfit in a perfect fashion and if I was to suck a few cocks, it was important for my appearance to be kept intact. I was nearly ready and it was close to 1.30 p.m. when I heard the main door being slammed downstairs. I recognised Michael's voice and he was very loud and swearing. I wondered what could have happened to him. I ventured outside the bedroom to ask but realised he was now over the phone and pretty agitated.

Being dressed like the little fuckdoll I was, I felt very hot and wet again. The pain of my brutal banging in the morning was still vivid, but my little cunt and brain were keen to have more. I was now in my own house and with my family. I knew that I had to keep my emotions in control and avoid any major faux-pas. Easier said than done, my outfit was the one of a sex queen and quite frankly, I wanted to be one. My urges became similar to the ones I had one week ago but today, I had to play the role of a perfect housewife in the current context. I wondered if my husband, my son or anyone downstairs would ask why I was dressed up so kinky.

With assurance, I came downstairs and greeted Michael.

"Hi, darling! What's up? Anything wrong?"

He was seating in the main room, browsing some statements.

"Hi, Linda... yes shit has happened".

He looked at me between two documents he was reading.

"Oh... are you going out?"

"What makes you say that Michael?"

"Well you don't look like someone who is going to stay home."

"Like my little outfit? I was in a sexy mood this morning and I thought these leggings were so hot and trendy."

"Oh yes, very much so!" he replied but without really paying attention.

"So, what's the matter with you?"

"I have just had a call from the bank. They have reported to me some suspicious transactions on my card and they want me to confirm my latest purchases."

He carried on browsing his statements and found what he wanted.

"Here's their number for the anti-fraud department. Let me call them and check."

It took him a solid ten minutes before speaking to someone. After a couple of minutes needed for his identification, I heard him comment:

"A flight to Barcelona on Expedia? No, not me. Sorry, say again...a computer store? No, definitely not...40 pounds at Clothing Fantasies... Jesus, no! How many more?"

From what I understood, two thousand pounds or so had been taken from his credit card. They confirmed to him that they would stop the card and re-order a new one. They also offered to do everything they could to refund him but some statement from him would be needed.

Now, this whole story shattered my suspicions that he was behind my blackmailing. But I knew that the blackmailer was also the thief who had stolen my husband's card details. Back to square one. Could it be my son, one of the guys at the Convention last week? I was again at risk to have my pictures disclosed and therefore I had to play fair with the person sending me those anonymous messages. Especially as he had promised to stop blackmailing me if I complied.

As my husband was now officially off the suspect list, I assumed that he was unaware of what happened a week ago and that I had to be extra vigilant with him.

At this very moment, my son Josh arrived.

"Hi Mum, Dad, it's me...just picked up my friend George and his girlfriend Chloe."

"Hi guys" I replied.

I greeted them and chatted with them for a while, well...the usual small talk. They were quite pleasant even if, at first sight, George seemed a bit arrogant and too confident. But who was I to judge? As long as he and Chloe were good friends to Josh, everything was fine to me. I noticed that Chloe looked a bit surprised and scrutinised me from top to toe. She was probably wondering why a middle-aged woman like me was dressed so sexily and sluttily. Michael finally joined the troop and tried to be as friendly as possible given the circumstances. But he did not mention anything about his problems. Nevertheless, he commented to me:

"I was looking forward to watching this bloody game...and now it's all ruined because of these fraudsters. You can't be safe anywhere these days."

I tried to cheer him up.

"I know...I know...I would be upset too if it happened to me. But now that your card is blocked and you know that they are going to refund you, you should relax and enjoy the game."