Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure you have! My advice: be careful, he is ferocious when it comes to negotiations. From experience, he always crosses the line, if you see what I mean..."

"Eh...I am not sure what you mean actually." Mum replied.

"Ha, pure suggestion, but we, in the Middle East, we are very receptive to loyalty and people who are ready to go the extra mile for us. The problem you see...is that many Westerners see us as a wallet, ready to buy or deal at any cost..."

"Oh no, rest assured, our agency offers the best for all our clients. We would not want to push deals that clients are not comfortable with and definitely, we will consider going the extra mile to satisfy them."

"In that case, the future looks bright!"

The butler made his excuses and retreated where the Emir and his son were.

"Mum, what did he mean by going the extra mile?"

"I am not sure Josh, probably reducing our commission or offering something more with the deal."

"What about showing a bit more cleavage?"

"Are you crazy? That's asking for a formal complaint and the risk of losing my job!"

A few minutes later, both the Emir and his son came back.

"The Chelsea one, at 5.4 million pounds...that's the one meeting the criteria!" said the Emir.

It took us by surprise, no negotiation, nothing else...it was too good to be true.

"Well your Highness, I believe this is a very good choice as it does offer plenty of potential and in that location, you can't go wrong." Mum replied emphatically.

"Ok, we will require a survey to make sure there is no structural damage and given that we do not ask for a discount, I expect that the whole interior will be painted or redecorated according to my taste, carpets and wood floors changed. When my son moves in, it will have to be like brand new."

"Oh, I see, I am not sure the seller..."

"Make it happen, think of that juicy commission you are going to get..."

"I understand your Highness, but you realise that I will need to persuade the seller despite the fact that..."

"Enough, I am offering a full price, full commission with just a little request to make the property good...and you are arguing with me...Well, that's it, no time to lose... the deal is off! And you spoke about going the extra mile..."

"Fuck!" I thought, the situation was turning sour and the Emir's tantrum was going out of proportion.

"Your Highness, please let's not get carried away... I am sure we can find a solution!"

"Sorry Madam, I am not used to getting humiliated by a woman in my negotiations. They told me you were good, and despite my generous offer, you are insinuating that I have a complicated request. How dare you!"

"Your Highness, I did not mean to offend you, my apologies. Please let me call the seller right now, if I may use the other room."

"Sorry" replied the irate emir, "my terms are different now."

"Please, your Highness, reconsider, let's erase and rewind to where we were five minutes ago."

The emir sighed and intensely looked at Mum and me. He also stared at his son for a few seconds. His expression showed contempt and anger and for one second, I thought we would be out of the door very shortly.

"Ok, this is the new deal" he said with a dirty grin across his face. "Call the seller now and while you speak to him, give a blowjob to my son."

I thought for one second that my imagination had again been very fertile. Surely, this is not what he had meant. I looked at Mum to see what her reaction would be. I wasn't dreaming. She was standing there without being able to reply...until she fully processed the dirty request that had just been made to her.

"You...your Highness...how can you...I am a married woman...and our professionalism..."

"Do I need to repeat my offer?"

"Please your Highness, I am calling right now and I promise ...well actually, I am sure that I will persuade the seller..."

"Enough!" the Emir yelled. "The deal has just changed again. Same thing but instead of blowing my son only, you will also suck my butler...do I need to carry on or cancel the deal?"

I could have easily punched that old bastard. But that would not have helped. With his son and butler, I would have ended the day with a few bruises. I also realised that the whole thing would probably terminate my Mum's career. These people were so wealthy and were so influential that Mum's words (as I was not supposed to be here and represent the agency, mine would not have counted) would not have weighted a lot in a dispute. I looked at Mum and said out loud: "Linda, I believe that His Highness offer is quite generous and our agency would not want such a good deal to fail...". She saw reason in this, and despite the fact she hated to be bullied (men were usually the ones to beg her), she gathered herself.

"Indeed, Your Highness, I gratefully accept your generous offer and will comply with your request."

It was amazing in a way. Beyond all the drama, without having arranged anything, we were in a situation where sex was again on the agenda. Still sat on her chair, she picked the mobile out of her bag, checked her contact list and started to dial the number of Bartolomeo Cazzoratti in Palermo-Sicily, the seller. Meanwhile, after a nod from the Emir, Osama and the butler positioned themselves to her sides. They unzipped their trousers to release their dicks. Mum kept her composure, put the phone down on the table and in loudspeaker mode. She looked at each of the men and gently circled their cocks with her hands. The emir looked at everyone and with a deep smile, raised his index towards his mouth, in a sign that we should keep it quiet. After a few rings, the voice of a middle-aged man with a strong Italian accent was heard:

"Si, pronto!"

"Mr Cazzoratti? Good afternoon, Sir, it's Linda from the agency in London ...how are you Sir?"

"Ciao bella, com'è stai? Any good news?"

"I sure have..." she replied but without being able to finish her sentence. Osama's dick had forced its way down her mouth while she was speaking.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm" was all she was uttering now and she tried to conceal the noises by covering the mike of her phone. After a few sucks, she licked once or twice the shaft or the emir's son, disengaged and explained the deal that was offered by the emir. As soon as she finished her description, the butler seized his chance and shoved his huge girthy dick down her throat. She sucked him really hard and this time she could not prevent the slurpy noise.

"Now, I love the way you're talking to me Linda. I and the family I represent, we do like the fact that full price will be honoured... hey what's the noise on the line, are you with someone?"

"No, no, no, just Josh my assistant who's here" she replied after removing the cock from her mouth. She carried on dealing with them offering a solid wanking.

"Va bene... and how much is it going to cost us to decorate the whole place?"

The two guys were now using their cocks as whips and were gently battering her cheeks and rubbing their bulbous penis heads around her mouth. The emir had now started to play with himself. I was not sure if he was aroused by what he was watching or by the deal that was gradually materialising.

"If you are using London workforce, I would guess somewhere around 200,000 Pounds if you want something nice and a "like new" finish."

"No way, I can use my men here, for half of the cost, especially as some of them owe me. Let me think a second."

This time both dicks went for Mum's mouth and hands also started to rub her big tits. She kept sucking them alternatively and her head was literally spinning left and right. The two men now meant business and seemed to be carried away, pressing her head and forcing her to deepthroat them, until a voice was heard back in Sicily.

"Let me tell you...you don't sound too good...are you sure everything is alright?"

Mum tried to reassure him while catching her breath: "I know, it must the pollen, I have that allergy every now and then...very bad for my breathing!"

"Well, anyway, I have been thinking... we should all treat each other well...that's how we do it here...otherwise it leads to a lot of frustration: buyer pays full price, me the seller, I offer the refurbishment and you Linda ...you cut your commission as you get full price : from 8 to 5%."

As Osama's cock was invading her once more, she tried to reply: "8 to 5, it'ch a bit hard ch'wallow!"

Cazzoratti laughed. "Why don't you swallow then and tell me yes?"

And Osama took him to his word. His engorged dick dug deeper into Mum's mouth until his thrusts came to a stop. She came close to suffocating as he was emptying his nuts and forced her to absorb his nectar. She felt each of his gooey ropes hitting the back of her throat. When he withdrew and allowed her to get some air, she could not help expelling a big fat:

"Oh, fuck!"

The Sicilian did not take long to react: "Listen Linda, I am not trying to fuck you with this offer..."

"Alright, sorry Mr Cazzoratti, I think I..."

She never finished her sentence. The butler, who had been wanking hard as he watched the son of his master fill up Mum's mouth, could not hold any longer either. He never got time to lodge his weapon inside her welcoming gob. Thick cream flew in the air before landing like a slap on her nose, cheeks and lips.

The brutality and suddenness of it made her react as if she had faced waterboarding.

"Shit, I'm drenched!" she shouted, forgetting about her client.

"What now, Linda? You do not seem to be interested in..."

"Not at all Mr Cazzoratti...just the pressure of work...it's my cup of tea...sorry it's everywhere, I am all wet!"

"OK, well...focus, 5% commission is a deal."

She figured that each party's commitment to conclude a deal in one afternoon made it legitimate for agreeing to a smaller commission. Anyway 5% of more than 5 million pounds was still very juicy.

"All agreed, I will confirm this to the buyer, arrange for a survey and a buyer's visit by end of the week and you will book your henchmen...I mean your workers..."

"Si, si capisco... don't worry, I will honour my side of the deal...make everyone else too..."

After he hung up, the emir gave a paternalistic look to my Mum and with a satisfied tone:

"You certainly know how to satisfy men, that was impressive. And you went the extra mile for me. Provided nothing is wrong with the survey, the money will have reached the solicitor very quickly. You see, dealing with me can be very lucrative. You have made a nice commission in less than 2 hours."

He waved at the butler and added:

"Reward this young man too. I am sure he will be intelligent enough to recognise that everything happened within the art of the rules!"

Ten minutes later I had an envelope containing 2,000 pounds. I started to wonder whether it still made sense to carry on with higher education as no degree would get me this kind of opportunities. I thanked the Emir for his generosity as well as Osama and congratulated them for their acquisition. Mum and the Emir kept on signing a few documents to agree the sale. Semen on her face had now dried and you could see crusty white bits forming around her mouth and cheeks. "The filthy slut" I thought. I looked at my watch and, once all this would be settled in a few minutes, it would leave us time for the fun I had planned before heading back to London. Mum finally got up and thanked the Emir before asking:

"If I may ask, your Highness, it might not look very professional, if I left your suite in my state."

"Of course, please make your way to the bathroom. I am sure my butler could help you..."

"That won't be necessary Your Highness..." she replied at the speed of light.

Fifteen minutes later, semen stains on her blouse had been washed and she had managed to apply fresh make up, showing no trace of what had happened".

We made our way out, and before we headed to the car, I said:

"Surely you need a fresh drink after all that spunk."

"Definitely, and it will have to be a G&T for me."

We found a little bar not very far from Birmingham main railway station, New Street, close to where our car was parked. We ordered and kept silent for a while, before Mum took the lead:

"Well, sweetheart, not what I was expecting but it's done and that's going to be a healthy commission even if I will only get 50% of it."

"I know your boss will owe you! I would never have thought that the Emir could have dared such a move."

"You bet, but it was a case you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't."

"And the Italian, fuck me, sounded like a Godfather..."

"Hmm, you know honey, wealthy people are not always... anyway, let's forget the subject. But definitely, it was the most awkward telephone conversation I've ever had to deal with."

Mum congratulated me for my cool attitude and professionalism during the meeting, especially given it was not a very traditional or conservative one. She reviewed what needed to be done now to close the deal. I checked my watch and time had been flying. It was now over 4.30 pm and we needed to move right now if I wanted to execute my little plan. I would explain my move to her when we would reach the car. Hopefully her thirst for cum had not been drenched yet with our earlier episode. As she was about to get into the car, I opened the boot, retrieved the sports bag, and handed it over to her.

"Mum, I think you should now celebrate while we are here and before we go home. No more alcohol but another kind of fun. I am going to be honest with you, ...and this is for a good cause, I rummaged in your wardrobe this morning and prepared a full outfit for you to wear."

"What for Josh? What outfit?"

"It's kinky, it's for fun...go the ladies' bathroom in the shopping mall above us. I have also put a light coat for discretion when you're dressed."

I looked at her closely and said: "Add more make up, you have to look tartier for this, and also bright red lipstick. I promise you won't regret the effort!"

For the second time today, she felt that she was not in control and I had to reassure her about the fact that I knew what I was doing. Ten minutes later, a SMS landed in my inbox. "You've got to be joking, where do you intend to take me?". Inside the bag she had found a pair of black Louboutin stilettos, black seamed stockings with suspenders, a tight black pvc skirt that would cover just about the top of her stockings and a white see through blouse. I did not want to lose time on further explanation and I firmly replied:

"You should be thankful; you will be the sexiest woman in Britain. Don't look for a bra, there's none. Tits on full display under your see-through blouse."

"I hope you know what you're doing!" was the only reply I got from her.

Another fifteen minutes went by waiting at the wheel. Then, I saw her in my central mirror coming from behind. She was wearing the Mack and heels in a very alluring way. Once inside the car, she stared at me:

"Is this the doll you ordered Sir?"

"Depends what's under the Mack, Ma'am!"

It did not take her long to open it. Sweet Lord, my selection had really been fantastic. The tight outfit was absolutely moulding her curves to perfection. Her top was so tight and see-through that her tits were threatening to burst the material. She had also painted her lips to a very high slutty standard.

"So, Josh, is it that you planned to fuck me somewhere on the way back?"

"Not at all, Mum. Just wanted a show off and the most beautiful woman in the world by my side!"

I immediately sense some disappointment in her eyes, or maybe some misunderstanding.

"Are we heading home then...?"

"Ehh, yes we are ..."

I started the engine, got out of the car park, and followed my satellite navigation towards the North Western part of the City. It had been good to keep her in the dark but I did not want her to be disappointed or grumpy because of some alleged amateurism on my part.

"I have a question for you Mum: are you wet right now?"

"And why would I?" she replied abruptly.

"Surely, dressed as you are, you must feel like a sex magnet?"

"But for whom?"

"Me and ... what's in store... surprise...surprise..."

She kept silent.

"Sorry don't take it wrong, there will be a little surprise soon."

"Is it just for a show or more?"

"Curiosity killed the cat Ma'am" I laughed. Let's put it that way, it should be on the heavy side, but who knows..."

After a 20-minute drive through suburban Birmingham, we arrived at a place called Walsall. The whole area was grim, struck by poverty and streets looked dirty. We finally reached a street bordered with old warehouses and typical 1960-70 offices, bordered with council estates in the distance. Just as we were approaching the end of that street, I found what I was looking for: a car park. At 5 p.m., I did not have a problem parking here as many workers were still passing around, but at night...it would have been a big no no.

"What the hell are we doing here Josh?"

"Be patient Mum, I am going to lock yourself in and I will be back in two minutes. Nothing dodgy, please wait."

She gave me the look of death and I prayed that everything would go as planned. I crossed the street, walked a few yards down and found a place that looked like a garage, tyre place...well anything related to car maintenance. The only difference being that no cars were to be seen. Two big rolling doors as well as an office one, were now in front of me. And all pink. I checked the details that I had printed and it was clearly the right address. I also recognised the two initials D&S for Devils & Sinners. I opened the side door and got in. What a difference with the outside. It was like being in a mini Las Vegas. Lights absolutely everywhere and aisles stacked with lots of stuff, like in a supermarket. I immediately saw the owner who happened to be the only employee.

"Hi, I am Josh, I gave you a call early this morning...you know...my lady is in the car... just wanted to make sure that..."

"Oh yeah, I remember" he replied. "You've made it, well done and welcome. I guess you'll be interested in the facilities in the back. A bit busy as it is Monday. Hope that's alright for you."

"Perfect, that's exactly what we wanted. How much do I..."

"No worries mate, free for couples. Just for your guidance, come and see the sign here. He took me to a wooden door at the back of the shop that said: "No sexual activity allowed on the premises". For once second, I thought "Shit, we're buggered" before he added: "By law, we have to display this as it is a public area and not a sex club. I have no problem with some fun, but if anyone from the police or the authorities was to come in and investigate, I would put all the lights on in there. So, you'll know..."

I thanked the guy and headed back to the car. Relief: Mum had not escaped. I sat down with her to explain.

"Will you tell me what's going on Josh?"

"Well Mum, after your tremendous success, I thought we would not want to drive back to London without a celebration."

"What, a celebration here, in this shithole?"

"I know it looks awful, but you see these pink doors there?... well that's a very kinky place..."

I could not resist venturing closer to her while revealing the purpose of our little trip. I slid my left hand between her legs and reached her knickers. To my surprise, the bitch was soaking wet. She had pretended all the way not to understand, but deep inside her, she knew. I could feel the proof.

"Well in the shop there is a big porn cinema. Plenty of men there wanking while they watch a dirty movie. Believe me, if they could have the real thing, there might be a riot."

I had struck a nerve. Her glossy red lips were pouting.

"I can tell there must be many cocks to milk there, so many guys desperate to relieve themselves before going home. Do you think you could help?"