Mother is a Cheating Fuckdoll Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh" she said giving me a lascivious wink.

"...and their level of excitement will tell me if I have chosen the right outfit for the right lady..."

"You are a dirty fuck, Josh... Blimey, if only your father had half your dirty mind!"

Without any warning she extended her left hand over my trousers and unzipped. She struggled but retrieved my fully erect cock and moved her head down. Three long sucks and she put my dick back in my pants.

"Me too, I like to tease...just a little warm-up!" she laughed.

Mum put her Mack on for the short walk to the store, though I doubt it would have been a problem if she had revealed what was beneath. The owner looked at us and was left gobsmacked. No way he had imagined that I would have brought a major babe. Now Mum's attitude was totally different. She was the over confident slut, trophy wife or queen who had decided to use the "local resources" for her own pleasure. She turned to me:

"How do you want to play this?"

"I am just here to protect you, once you're inside give it a minute and play as you wish."

The owner directed us to the back door and opened it, making a huge squeaky noise. I went in first and it looked pitch dark in there, away from the screen. Temperature was a solid 5 or 6 degrees higher that the rest of the store and a smell of sex was filling the air. Mum undid her Mack and gave it to me. After a minute our eyes got used to the dark and I saw ranks of chairs, like in a normal cinema but also a few armchairs and sofas on the side. The place was not huge but at first glance would contain a maximum of 50 people. The film showed a brunette girl who was fucked in the arse by a guy in the office. Needless to say that, as soon as they saw us come in, viewers were not so much interested in the movie. Mum did not waste any time. She went just in front of the screen and must have blinded by the projector light.

She tried to look around but knelt down rapidly and started to massage her huge tits. To my surprise, she started crawling to the first row. A middle-aged guy with a beer belly was seating just in front of her. Realising his luck, he hurried to release his cock. It was small but with huge balls. She did not even look at him, just focused on the penis, and wrapped her mouth around it. Two additional guys had got up and were now circling her. After one more suck to the seated guy, she stayed on her knees and also sucked one after the other the lads who were by her sides. A bunch of creepers had also joined the party. While Mum was busy, their hands were wandering around her tits, arse and legs.

Mum looked around her for a second to check how many men were there.

"Mmm... yeah give me those cocks..." she launched grabbing one at random. Her thick red lips were polishing the already hard member that had presented itself to her face.

"Mmm, I really have many cocks on this side" ... she repeated herself like a kid in a candy shop. "Ooo yeah, give me this one!" she continued while grabbing another hard stick. Given the pretty good sizes I could witness, I wondered if these pervs, watching porn and wanking a lot, had developed not only large dicks in length but most of all also in girth. Anyway, there was no time for philosophical debate now.

Mum was now in trance.

"Come on I want to suck all these cocks in here. I want your spunk all over me as well."

Another cock, this time from a young chap, had made its way to her mouth and replaced the previous one. Given the number of guys, she only gave ten or twenty seconds of her mouth time to the ones who had managed to approach her.

Then she went back crawling to the first row of seats. She looked up at the first guy she had sucked and asked:

"Do you think I could use a little bit of spunk in my mouth today?"

She carried on sucking him before being dragged by the grandad seated in the next chair. She was reluctant to go there but he forced her head down and made her take his dick. After a few sucks she also asked:

"Is this a bit of a good surprise for you today?"

The old guy did not comment but his neighbour stood up this time and said: "Wow I need to come!" She gave him a quick suck, just enough for him erupt all over her mouth. Thick white goo was covering her lips and she kept licking his penis head. Hardly catching her breath but still on her knees she looked around and carried on sucking another cock. She had not even taken the time to wipe the cum that had just been deposited. The seated grandad was now breathing loudly and she got the message, coming back to him:

"I have been a naughty girl today, haven't I?"

He started to wank furiously and battered her lips with his dick. A bit of encouragement and a few flicks of the tongue made him release his seed. It was not as creamy as the previous guy and must have tasted a bit stale as she immediately grabbed a cock around her and brushed the cum away from her face. It was filthy. More sucking took place and she was now desperately chasing a gooey reward.

"Please I want some more cum on my face, who's going to give me some?"

A young man approached. Having wanked for a while and aroused by what he was experiencing, he came forward:

"Oh you, fucking slut, I can't hold it any longer!"

He emptied his nuts as expected but did not bother to thank her. The cum was now dripping from her chin and covering her blouse. She opened it and released her big globes before oiling them with the spunk she had collected on her face.

"Keep wanking boys!"

She had not finished her recommendation that a guy coming from behind gave her the latte she deserved. Immediately after, another one literally splashed her face with big ropes. This one would have made a formidable actor for the money shot.

"Fuck, there was a lot here!"

I nearly stopped counting but I reckon another 10 to 12 guys emptied their balls on her. Her make-up was ruined, her mouth and face were caked with the white good. Her breast and blouse had already been splattered and the pvc skirt and stockings were covered in cum stains. She got up and looked for me, once no new candidate was found. It was now boiling hot in the cinema and the mix of cum and sweat finally got the best of our lust. When she saw me, she enquired:

"Is this what you wanted for me?"

"Fabulous, you must have milked more than 20 cocks. Didn't fancy a fuck?"

"No, too seedy here, you never know in the dark, some could try to do stuff unprotected and it would be hard to see."

She was totally right. Her smile had confirmed that my little cumslut and fuckdoll had enjoyed herself.

I told her: "Think how all these guys are going to go home happy men. You should be recommended by the NHS".

All the guys were now leaving the place to wash their cocks and, later on, live the family life. We were pleasantly surprised by their good behaviour and the fact that they thanked us when leaving.

"Sorry Mum, not quite finished yet ... come here."

I made her kneel on one of the seats and pulled up her skirt.

She knew what was coming and did not try to argue or protest:

"Apologies, but I badly need to unload." Her cunt was fresh and unused. I was so hard that I knew I would not last long. Her pussy was so welcoming and warm that I could have stayed in there the whole evening. I paced myself though I knew she wanted it hard. I felt I was giving more a massage than sex, but I did not care...I was being selfish. Only when I felt that I would not hold any longer, I went full throttle and gave her 30 seconds of the hardest fuck. Bang, bang, bang!

"Fucking hell" I yelled. I don't know whether it was Nirvana or some other place, but that was surely a nice one to be. I filled her up copiously and asked her to stand up.

"Let me see... I want to see the cum running down your stockings!". And it did. Big dollops of jizz started to overflow with some falling on the floor and some hitting her stockinged legs.

"Oooh, I think I deserved it" she said.

"Josh, do you know where the bathroom is to freshen up?"

"Yes, I think I know but you're not using it."

"What?"

"That's my last fantasy for tonight and as the organiser, this is my privilege. I want a cum walk of shame. You will not wipe off any cum and you will wear your outfit as it is, without the Mack, when leaving the cinema, the store, crossing the street and during our trip back to London. Think of the nice hot shower waiting for you once we reach home."

When we left, the owner got his eyes stuck on Mum. He must have kicked himself for not having been able to join. But business was business and he thanked us:

"I heard you've been fabulous. I hope you enjoyed your visit and feel free to come over again. I will even throw a little incentive."

I smiled, thanked him but did not bother to ask about the kind of incentive he meant. Mum got really nervous about my challenge but the whole episode had made her very horny and she accepted it. She realised that, after all, she was not known in these parts of the world, and apart from the odd beep by a passing car outside the cinema or by a lorry driver along the road, the odds that she could be recognised were very minimal. In the messy state she was, I thought about stopping somewhere along the motorway and offer to some strangers, but that would have been over the top. It had been a long day, and I could see she was now dreaming of her soft bed.