Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck mom. You got such a great pussy. I never want to stop fucking you."

She kept humping my pecker, grinding herself against me, trying to get every inch of my cock inside her.

"God you're such a good fuck Peter. You have such a big cock for my little pussy. Mommy really loves this cock of yours."

My arms were starting to get tired holding her up. She suggested turning around, and having me do her from behind. She turned, and bent her back, holding on to the hot and cold water knobs. I got close behind her, guiding my cock into her twat with my hand. Once in, she began to twerk her hips back and forth, sliding her cunt along my dick. She turned off the water, as we continued to fuck. I was looking down, staring at her ass. I so much wanted to shove my cock deep inside her asshole. But fucking her pussy was okay with me for now. Maybe when I'm better, I'll see if she would like to do that. I wish she kept the water on. It was muffling the sounds of our moans. And boy, does my mom moan. Her moans got louder as she was close to cumming. I use to find it gross when I heard her do that with dad, but now, I'm finding it hot!

Oh my god Peter, I'm going to cum. I can't believe I'm cumming so quick. It has to be that big dick of yours. It's splitting my twat in two!"

"I'm cumming too mom. I told you, I love your pussy."

"Let's cum together baby."

That's exactly what happened. As soon as I shot my load into my mom's pussy, she released her orgasm. She cried out one last time, jerking her head up and down like one of those 1980's headbangers. Her hair flung back and forth with every head jerk. Her knees buckled inward, as she squeezed her thigh muscles tighter.

"Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!! You made mommy cum baby. Whew!! That was fucking incredible."

I pulled out of my mom's pussy. A cocktail of cum was leaking out her pussy, running down the inside part of her leg.

"Hmm. Looks like I got to wash you up again." She said chuckling.

"Well mom, I'd like wash you up, but I can't bend down to clean your legs."

"That's okay dear. You got the important parts." She giggled.

We got out of the tub, dried each other off, and we went back to my room for another massage. When dad came home, mom was making dinner. He had no clue what took place while he was out working on his strokes. I came out of my room, dressed only in my robe. Mom and dad were still talking in the kitchen when I hobbled through the hallway, heading toward the kitchen.

"Hey son. Good to see you up and walking. How are you feeling?" My dad said happy to see me up and about.

"Still a little sore dad. But mom's therapy is really helping out."

"That's great son. Your mom knows what's she's doing, so listen to what she says, and don't fight her."

"You're not kidding there dad. Mom really does know what's she's doing. I don't think I'd be up like this without her professional help." I gave a sly wink to my mom.

My mom had to hide her blushing face. I walked up behind her, giving her a peck on the cheek, while pressing my cock on her ass. She jerked when she felt my dick push up against her slacks. My dad was walking toward the living room, when he stopped short turning back around.

"Oh. By the way hon. I have to go out of town for the next few days. Old man Richburgh wants me to close that account in Chicago. I hope you don't mind."

"No Chuck. I don't mind. That account is really important. Isn't it?"

"Very. A loss like that could jeopardize the company."

"He chose the right man to close the deal. You go get 'em tiger."

My dad smiled, and went back in the living room. When he was out of sight, I got behind her again. I pressed my cock up against her ass as she stood by the stove smashing potatoes.

"Honey not here." She whispered as I licked her neck.

"I want to fuck you again mom. You were so great in the shower, I can't get enough of you now." I said, whispering in her ear.

"We will baby. We will. You heard your father. He's going to be away for the next few days. We'll have plenty of time for sex. But don't blow it. Do you want him to kick you out of the house?"

"No! Okay. I'll control my hormones." Kissing her on the lips.

"Good! Now get on back to bed. I'll bring your dinner to you."

"Okay mom. I love you."

"I love you too honey. Now scoot."

I gave my mom one final butt squeeze before I limped back to my room. Soon after my mom came in with my dinner. I was beginning to like being pampered by my mom. And she sure as hell liked playing with my cock out of the sight of my dad.

I thought you wanted to keep things cool?" I whispered.

"I do. But the kitchen wasn't the right place to show our affection. Here he doesn't suspect anything. He just thinks I'm bringing your dinner. Oh, and just to let you know, because he's leaving tomorrow, he's going to want to have sex with me tonight. So there will be no massages. Okay?"

"Yeah. That's now a bummer, but I'll have to live with that."

"Don't worry. I'll cleanse myself right after we're done. Then I'll call out tomorrow, and we can spend the whole day together."

"Sounds good to me, except you screwing dad. But as I said, I can live with that."

"He is my husband you know. What would you like me to do? Would you like me to sleep with you instead of him!?" She whispered angrily.

"Whoa mom! I didn't mean anything about it. Just that I'm going to be a little bit jealous knowing it's not me making you cum. That's all."

"Who said I was going to cum? Just remember, I have fucked both of you, It's going to be very hard to act as if I'm enjoying sex with him."

"I see what you mean. But can I ask you something?"

"Sure. what do you want to know?"

"Did dad ever fuck Meghan or Sylvia?"

By the look on her face, it wasn't the question she was expecting to hear. Her face went blank, with her eyes piercing through me. Moments later, she regained her composure.

"Why did you ask me that?"

"Because of what we're doing. Did dad do that to them?"

"No. He never molested your sisters. Never."

"Okay. Then that rules that reason out. I guess it is because you like my cock." I said smiling.

She got up and left my room. I had a funny feeling she was lying, but I wasn't going to pursue it any further. She came back in about an hour later, taking my tray.

"How was dinner?" She asked with a smile.

"Delicious as always mom." I said putting my thumb and fingers together, placing them on my lips, and giving them a kiss before moving my arm away.

"That's good." She said placing the tray on my dresser. "Just want to check something."

She pulled open the bottom of my robe, exposing my legs and dick. It was soft, and resting on my lower stomach. Without haste, she grabbed my cock, putting it in her mouth. It got hard instantly. She blew me until I came in her mouth. After she was done, she closed my robe, grabbed the tray, then left my room. She blew me a kiss as she closed my door. I took my pills, dozing off a short time later.

The next day, I was woken up by the feel of fingers caressing my chest As I adjusted my eyes to the morning light, I looked to see my mom laying beside me. She, like me was stark naked. She was rubbing her foot along my leg, continuing to gently scrape her nails along my chest.

"Good morning sunshine." She said looking up at me.

"Morning mom. I take it dad left heh?"

"Yep. About an hour ago. First time I ever said I couldn't wait. I really need to cum big time. You're the only one who can give that to me."

I was truly flattered. I never had a woman say that I was the only guy who could make her cum big time. I rolled her on to me. She placed her nose onto mine, moving her tip up and down the bridge of mine.

"I truly love you mom. I mean a deep, passionate love."

"Call me Jenna." She said. "I know you do. That's why I'm leaving your father."

"What?? You can't be serious!" I said stunned.

"I am Peter. I don't love him. Been that way for years. I know who I love, and who I want."

She placed her lips onto mine. I was still in shock about what my mom had just confessed to. Bu the shock soon subsided, as our kiss became more passionate. I knew who she meant by who she loved. She didn't have to tell me, she was showing me by how passionately she was kissing me. Our tongues intertwined as we made out on my bed. Our breathing became heavier, and our bodies got warmer, as we rolled around in my bed. I was still sore, but the idea of being in love with my own mother was enough to tolerate the pain.

"Make love to me Peter. I want my body to tingle all over. Touch me, lick me, do everything to me."

"Everything mom, um, I mean Jenna?"

"Everything baby. Pleasure every part of me. I want to feel like a young virgin having sex for the very first time."

My heart pounded hearing her say those words. She didn't just want an unemotional, wham, bam, thank you ma'am, kind of fuck. She wanted the whole package. She wanted to prove she really, and truly loved me, and vice versa. I wasn't about to let her down. Though I loved my father, I loved my mother more. And ever since yesterday in the shower, when I stuck my cock in the very same pussy from which I was born, I didn't want my dad to please her anymore. It was my pussy to please. She was now my woman to love, and hold, and to make her happy. She wanted me just as bad as I, her. I rolled her over, flat on her back. I stared into her deep, dark, brown eyes, letting her stare into mine, reading my thoughts. Her eyes welled up in tears, as I looked sternly in her eyes. She knew. She could read my thoughts. With her face all aglow, smiling lie never before, she knew that she was in store for the best love making ever.

I slowly lowered my head, placing my lips onto hers. Her lips slightly spread apart, as I began to kiss her. I reached down, wrapping my arms under shoulder blades, reaching one hand up, cradling the back of her head. She also wrapped her arms around me, as well as her right leg, draping over the back of mine. I pulled her head up, pressing our lips even tighter. I forced my tongue inside her mouth, flickering it against hers. Then she would push mine out, pushing hers inside my mouth. She loved how I wrapped my lips around her mouth, suck on it, and gently nibbling on it with my teeth. We went back and forth sticking our tongues in each others mouths. Our kissing was fierce and erotic. It was like time was standing still, but we were making out at warp speed.

I finally broke our kiss, now going to her neck. She tilted back as I began licking along the side of her neck, going up just beneath her ear. Soft, quick moans escaped my mom's lips as I pressed my tongue licking furiously on her neck, below her earlobe. Then I wrapped my lips around her earlobe, licking the fleshy lobe with my tongue.

Oh Peter. You're really turning me on!! I'm getting wet. So wet."

Her body was squirming under me. She turned her head to the side, letting me lick her ear and neck with greater ease. She reached down, digging her nails in my ass, as she squeezed my butt cheeks with her fingers. I move a little lower, licking, and kissing the top of her chest. My hands wrapped around her tits, squeezing her soft, fleshy mounds with my manly hands. I kissed in between her breasts, then licked down the center of her rib cage. I went back up her right tit, licking my way up to her hard, erect nipple. I flickered my tongue along her nipple, making her moan, and bite her lower lip. I squeezed her tit harder. My tongue was now covering her nipple. I licked the top, stimulating her nipple even more. Then I wrapped my mouth around her areola, sucking on her tit. She moaned even louder as I was sucking on her boob. I felt like a newborn suckling on her tit for breast milk. But I was sucking her tits for sexual pleasure. I could see the satisfaction on her face as I went from one tit to the other. I didn't want to stop sucking on my mom's tits, but I knew she wanted more. I slithered lower, kissing her stomach. Her body twitched as I tickled her belly with my tongue.

"Peter. That tickles." She said laughing. "Peter! Come on honey. You're going to make me pee." Laughing harder. "Peter, please!"

I made my way down her pussy. I placed my mouth over her twat, tickling the sides of her stomach.

"Damn it Peter!! You asked for it."

I felt a stream of piss entering my mouth. It was warm and salty, and I swallowed as much as I could. When mom figured out what I was doing, she controlled how much piss she would release. I gulped down every drop of her urine. She was surprised as all hell to see that I drank her piss.

"Honey. You're going to be sick drinking my pee." She said being concerned.

"Nah. I'll be alright."

I went back to eating her pussy. She began to moan like crazy, lifting her ass off the bed. Me making her piss really got her turned on. Her orgasm was getting close. I could feel it in her legs, as they were vibrating with multiple spasms.

Oh baby. You're making me cum. You're making me... Ahh!!"

I lapped up the sweet juices that excreted from her pussy. First drinking her piss, now drinking her cum. I was in total heaven pleasing my mother. I was never this kinky, nor this dirty with any other woman. But with her, I wanted to taste every one of her fluids. Just like she swallowed my cum, and tasted my piss, I wanted the same thing. I felt it gave us a closer bond, like having a piece of each other inside our bodies.

I worked my way back up my mom's stomach, and chest, kissing every inch as I made my way on top of her. I got up to her tits, sucking on her hard nipples. Her hands caressed my back with soft, gentle rubs with the tip of her fingers. I was fully on top of her. Again, I stared into her eyes, brushing her hair back, combing it with my hand.

"I love you Jenna. I'd wish you were younger though."

"Why!!" Not caring to hear that.

"Because then I could get you pregnant. I tasted, and drank your pussy fluids. So how I would love for the trifecta, and drink your milk."

"Oh Peter. I can still get pregnant. I've been on the pill for a while now. And menopause hasn't hit me yet."

"Would you get off the pill for me? I was the last born, and never got the chance to see your belly grow with a brother, or sister inside."

"And now you want a son, or daughter? And me as the mother?"

"Yes Jenna. I don't want my sperm to go to waste. As strange and risky as it is, I want to get you pregnant. Will you let me?"

She turned her head to one side, contemplating what I had asked. It was risky, and dangerous if she did get pregnant by me, especially if someone found out. Many things went through her mind. Not just the fact that we were mother, and son, but her age was a factor. It's been a long time since she had a kid. Was she really ready to try to have another one. She looked back at me with a heavy sigh.

"Are you sure you want this? A lot of things could go wrong. Not just for us, but the baby as well. Are you one hundred percent positive you want to get me pregnant!"

"Yes Jenna. I am."

Then after I'm done with this month's supply I'll stop taking them. Just remember one thing, if I do get pregnant, You take the responsibility of being a good father. You love that child no matter what."

"Honey. When we have our child, he, or she will have a shitload of love."

"Fine! Now will you shut up and kiss me!!"

We kissed again as I wiggled my hips, getting my cock in position of her cunt. The tip felt the moist, puffy lips of her pussy. With one single thrust, I was inside my mom. The warmth, and wetness, of her twat stimulated every nerve ending on my dick. Her pussy contracted, wrapping her labia around my cock. She felt tighter today than she did yesterday. Maybe it was due to the fact that we were laying down, or maybe because she had her legs wrapped around mine, but it gave me an euphoric feeling inside. I had to be careful how hard and fast I pounded my dick inside her twat. I was still a bit sore, and I didn't want to push going to extreme.

"Honey. Honey. I can tell you're still sore, and in pain. Get up for a minute." I did as she said. She too got off the bed. "Now lie on your back."

I laid down on the bed. Jenna got back on, but instead of laying on top of me, she stood up, placing her feet at each side about my waist.

"Do you know what this is called?" She said now squatting down, while grabbing my pecker.

"No. What's it called?" Watching her slide my cock in her pussy.

"This is cowgirl style. Now you just relax, and let me do the work."

I propped up my pillows, raising my head up against the headboard, as I watched my mom get into position. Once she was balanced, she began bouncing on my stiff rod. I was getting excited as all hell, watching my shaft appear, and disappear inside her twat. Globs of creamy pussy juice was forming on my cock, like thick oil on a hydraulic piston. with every bounce, more gathered, until there was too much stay on my cock. The more she went down, the more thick pussy cream she pushed down, soaking my pubes. From the looks on her face, it seemed she was enjoying this more than I was. She was shaking her head like a rabid animal, moaning with every downward thrust. Her whole body shook, even her small tits were bouncing up and down. Now she was on her knees. She lowered herself all the way down to the base of my cock. Getting on all fours, she bounced her hips down, riding my cock, taking every inch in. She bent down, kissing me as she straightened her legs, getting fully on top of me. Now I was able to thrust my cock into her pussy. Unfortunately, I was still too sore to do but a few thrusts.

"Baby. What did I tell you. Relax. I got this." She said as she combed my hair with her fingers. "Do you like these positions?"

"Oh yes honey. It's fucking fantastic."

"Well I got one more."

She got up again, standing on the bed. But this time, she had her back toward me. I watched as she sat down on my stomach. Then I felt her hand grab my cock. Lifting her ass up a bit, with her feet on the bed with legs bent and spread, I could feel her guiding her ass over my cock. Then she bent down lower, as I could feel the head of my dick penetrate into her asshole.

"Holy fuck!! She wants me in her ass!!" I said to myself.

She moaned as she slid further down my cock. When my dick was secured inside her ass, she placed her feet on my legs. She laid back with her arms behind her, hands spread out on the bed. She rode my cock, filling her ass with 8" of man meat. Her ass was super tight. I thought for sure I was going to hurt her, but she just kept riding my cock, going even faster. I felt my balls, and legs getting wet as her pussy squirted out piss. I reached down, rubbing her clit. More piss came squirting out as I stuck a couple of fingers inside her wet hole.

"Oh fuck yeah!! I'm going to cum! Finger fuck me baby. Play with my clit too."

She wasn't the only one who was ready to cum. Her ass was the bomb, and I was getting that euphoric excitement throughout my whole body. I was visualizing my cock going deep in her ass. Watching my head disappear beyond her sphincter. Watching my shaft go deep inside her. Before long, we were both moaning and wincing in pain as our orgasms had built up beyond the pressure point. Suddenly, my cock shot out a stream of hot cum inside her ass. Followed by several more. She stopped moving as she felt me fill her ass up with sperm. She rested her ass on my stomach, allowing me to slowly thrust my cock into her, ejaculating all my cum inside her.

"Ah yeah. Ah yeah. Oh man. I don't think I ever came that much before in my life." I said feeling relief in my balls and cock.

Mom slowly slid my cock out of her ass. Cum mixed with shit, flowed out afterwards. Mom laid on top of me, giving me a long french kiss, then laying her head on my chest. We laid there sweaty and dirty with sex. I put my arm around my mom, caressing her arm and shoulder.