Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were truly wonderful." She said gliding her fingers over my chest.

"So were you Jenna. I'm glad you're my mom. I don't think I could ever find a woman like you." I said kissing her hair. "Are you really going to leave dad?"

"Yes baby. As soon as I save up enough money for an apartment. I wanted to do it while he was away, but I haven't enough money yet to get a place."

"Are you leaving me too?" Asking like a scared little boy.

"Are you kidding? I told you who I'm in love with, and who I want. Are you that clueless? You're coming with me!! Who else am I going to let getting me pregnant?"

I laid back and smiled over the fact that she wanted to be with me, and that she wanted me to impregnate her. We spent the rest of the day having sex. When it got too much, we stopped and fell asleep in each other's arms. The next couple of days were fantastic between me and my mom. I got to fuck both her pussy and ass, cumming in each of them every time.

When my dad came home, Mom and I had to cool it down a bit. She got off the pill, but never had sex with my dad. A few months later, we were in luck. My dad had to go to California for a couple of weeks to train new employees at a new branch. My mom and I saved up enough money to get an apartment out of state. She was able to transfer to a new facility, and where no one knew we were mother and son. My mom left a letter for my dad telling him she was leaving him. I looked at the letter, when something caught my eye. As I looked closer, there was one paragraph that I read. This is what she said.

"Since you thought it was okay to have sex with your daughter on her eighteenth birthday, and then knock her up, I waited until Peter was of legal age to do the same. Just to let you know, I am now carrying his child. Don't go trying to find us, and don't get any crazy ideas about calling the cops. Remember. You fucked my baby Sylvia!! She fucking seduced you, and you fell for it. Now she and your daughter/granddaughter can move in with you. Good bye Chuck." Love Jenna.

Dad never did pursue us. Though he tried to pump my other sister of our whereabouts. Mom was indeed pregnant. Her belly started to show a month after we moved. I enjoyed watching her belly get bigger each day. Even her tits grew a little, with her areolas getting larger, and darker. I even got to taste her mother's milk. TRIFECTA!! A few months later, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Our fears subsided as we saw he had no birth defects. Mom, I mean Jenna decided to name him Peter.

Though we could never get married, we were thought of as husband and wife. A year later, Jenna and dad started talking. Before long, she was talking with Sylvia again. Jenna and Chuck decided to bury that hatchet. Her and I went to my dad's house with little Pete. My dad was thrilled to meet him, and Jenna broke down in tears seeing her granddaughter for the first time. When the kids were asleep, dad came out and asked me if he could fuck Jenna one last time. I said only if it was okay with her, and if she agreed, then I would fuck Sylvia. Both women agreed. The four of us stripped off our clothes in the living room. Dad and I were on the same wavelength. We both stuck our cocks in their ass. Jenna and Sylvia looked at each other as their asses were getting fucked. Dad came first, shortly followed by me.

Later, dad suggested that we move back home. He said that we could have my old room. And the kids could have theirs until Little Pete got older. Jenna and I talked about it, then we suggested selling this house, and buying one that's more private, and where no one knows us. Dad agreed, and several months later, we moved into our new home. There, we lived in privacy, and in carnal taboo.

The End...