Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, mom, I know." Rachel grabbed the bacon and stood up. "Gotta run. Bye."

"Eat your melon..." Rachel sprinted out the door. Christine sighed and picked up the melon slice. Maria would be stopping by soon. She was coming along quickly, almost too quickly for it to be fun. Maria obviously had some deep-seated issues. She was escaping not only her past, but herself.

*****

Maria sat on the machine, feeling the stiff rod vibrate roughly in her vaginal canal as the clit teaser pleasured her sensitive nub. She moaned as the lights switched off and the whispering quieted into a dull silence, leaving her spasming over the intense stimulation of the training machine. She knew now that the training was vitally important in her lessons, as important as the whippings and chainings were. She felt the obedience flow through her. Her Mistress had taught her so much in the few sessions she'd had.

"Wake up, little butterfly. Land on your perch." Maria heard the commands of her Mistress, leading her out of the deep trance and into a lighter one, more cognizant than before. Even though she knew in some hidden part of her mind that the lessons were over for today and that she should fight against the temptation of the perverted submission they offered, she had so little will left to rally her strength. Her mind had simmered in subservient training and evaporated anything in her that could resist. Her pussy clenched in such wonderful affirmation of her subordination to the more powerful woman.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good slave. You may rise."

Maria slid off the rubber cock and rose up on uncertain legs. She was hardly able to hold herself up but forced her burning thighs and calves to remain steady after hours of being scrunched under her ass on the trainer. Pins and needles started everywhere on her lower half.

"You are learning that surrender is sweet, that it is all you desire. But you have not yet given all, slave Maria, keeping things from me that your dreams still supply in your vulnerable moments." Christine leaned down to stare into Maria's lidded eyes. "Your mind is still resistant to opening up. What else do you fantasize when you are alone on your bed, safe from interruption?"

"I... I... can't." Maria stuttered, warring inside as part of her tried to smash her defenses while another part fought to hold them with all of her remaining resources. "Not... not this. Don't. No..." She forced back a sob.

"Maria, you know you must obey." Christine leaned closer, trying to bore into the weaker woman's mind through her eyes.

"I..." Maria both won and lost her internal struggle. The victorious, submissive side rejoiced in the very personal betrayal she was about to commit, not only to herself but also to her family. "I see my daughter here, being broken." She choked back her treason, feeling her leaking joy at succumbing drip down her thigh. "I watched, enthralled, worshipping the controller able to overpower me and make me betray my own..." She stopped, unable to speak. Her hips thrust forward as a tear trickled down her cheek.

"I can do this for you. Bring her here and I will break her for you, burning your treachery in your subservient mind as you revel in your daughter's debasement and humiliation." Christine smiled. This sounded like fun. A lot of fun. Maria's present was the best she'd gotten in a while. "Tell me, what is your sweet, innocent daughter's name?"

"Ava, Mistress. Ava Gonzales."

12