All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best'

by domdaddy4u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it

Great build up to the story, not rushed,as it builds up i got hotter, please let's have more stories from you like this

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

5* Lovely story and start to what could

be a great three part tale, minor editing needed.

Jean should have explained in detail the

rules for being a Master to Susan first

before doing anything else.

There is a difference between those that play

at BDSM and those that live it...

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
For the love of GOD, learn the difference between a period and a comma.

Maybe you can't tell the difference, but for someone who can READ and WRITE properly, trying to decipher whatever it is you're trying to write is a challenge I don't need on a Literotica site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good points

Many sons behave the same way. Mothers must recognize and not ignore such things. Properly training and disciplining sons has many benefits. Touching is used as reward only after obedience and control is demonstrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Son Sniffs My Dirty Panties

For quite a few years now I have been finding my own dirty panties full of semen sometimes still wet or dried and crispy when I have been doing the laundry.

I automatically thought it was my husband Terry sniffing them and then wanking off into them as I know he has a dirty panty fetish. We both love it when I sit on his face still wearing my dirty panties that I have worn all day and rub myself back and forth over his nose rubbing my clit and pussy lips all over his face making my panties very wet and sticky.

At the same time I wank him off just as either of us are about to cum he pulls my panties to the side and he sticks his nose right inside my vagina and takes deep sniffs. He says it really heightens his orgasm. And the following day when I'm at work he always sends me dirty texts telling me he is wanking his hard cock and sniffing and licking my very crusty dirty panties from the night before.

well when I asked him if he spunked into my dark blue lace boy shorts yesterday he denied it and said he had not as the kids were home!

He laughed and said jokingly that it was probably our son sniffing his mums knickers and getting off, at first I was disgusted but then intrigued as my hubby said all boys do it with their Mums and or Sisters dirty panties I bet he sniffs his older sisters as well.

I bet they smell as good as yours my husband said. You dirty perv I told him I bet you do already. He just laughed and said have you checked out your dirty panties in the laundry basket today since he has been home?

I bet he has sniffed them and shot his cum into them today and it will still be wet. He said. I need a wee I will check them out at the same time, shall I check our daughters dirty panties as well he smirked. Dirty bugger I told him. Meet me in our bedroom in 5 mins he said.

In walked my husband into our room with panties in his hand and sure enough my dirty panties that I had worn yesterday were still wet with sticky male cum in the gusset and he held up another pair a pale blue silky thong with thick creamy cum in the gusset as well. Told you so he said hes been sniffing his sisters dirty panties as well. Opening up a third pair of white cotton panties and showing a slight creamy stain saying he hasn't used these to cum in but I bet he sniffed them.

before I could say anything he held them up to his nose and took a deep loud sniff of our own daughters dirty panties and moaned mmmmm they smell lovely.

Can you wank me off while I sniff these he asked and you can suck our sons spunk out of your used panties. This is what we done for the next 30 mins until I came in my knickers and thoroughly soaked them. My husband told me to take my wet panties off and give them to him. I thought he was saving them for later. Come with me he said.

Downstairs we went into the lounge where our son and daughter were watching tv.

Here you are son sniff these very fresh and cummy pair of your mums dirty knickers. He held the gusset right over his nose. Our daughter looked on horrified he also loves to sniff your dirty panties as well hun he said to our daughter.

With that I put my hands up our daughters skirt and swiftly yanked down her panties before she could react, I then held the dirty gusset up to my husbands nose and told him to take a deep sniff which he did. Your Dad also loves to sniff your dirty panties to baby girl. Since that day we both allow our dirty panties to be used whenever they like. My husband is trying to persuade me to sit on my sons face while our daughter sits on his face and we all get off together. Now that would be fun. xxx Would it be wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My son also sniffs my dirty panties

I have also caught my teenage son sniffing my dirty panties while masturbating.

At first I was so shocked but then became curious about it. Why did my own son sniff my dirty panties and how many times and how long had he been using them.

Then I caught him again this morning with the dirty panties I had worn all day and worn them all night in bed as well. I came out of the shower and there he was in my room sniffing on my dirty crotch while wanking his very hard cock.

He was taking deep sniffs and saying ohh Mum your pussy smells so good and your juices taste really tangy.

I know I should of stopped looking but I was transfixed and immediately became aroused. I went back into the bathroom and took a pair of my black lace dirty panties from the hamper and slipped them on pulling them up tight against my pussy and then started to rub myself through the panties and they became very wet and sticky very quickly. I made myself cum twice very quickly into them and they were completely coated in my creamy sticky cum.

I took them off and placed them on top of the clothes hamper so my son would definitely find them.

When I came out he was down stairs and my panties were full up with my own sons spunk.

I told him the bathroom was free and that I was going to do an undies wash so to use the bathroom now.

As soon as he finished in the bathroom sure enough my cum filled dirty panties had been moved and were totally clean of any of my juices.

Knowing that my own son had just licked and sucked his own mothers vaginal juices from her dirty panties made me horny all over again and I fingered myself while picturing my son wank while sniffing my dirty panties.

I intend to masturbate myself through a very sexy pair of red silk panties and make myself cum loads of times right into the crotch for my son to sniff and lick in the morning.

I cant wait to walk in on him and give him a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have also caught my teenage son sniffing my dirty panties while he jerks off. In the last month I have caught him 4 times. The pair that I caught him sniffing earlier were especially dirty as I had masturbated through them twice while watching porn. I stood at his open door watching him while he sniffed and sucked on my very creamy gusset and jerked off his very hard long boyish cock. I was so shocked and racked with guilt when I suddenly realised that I was soo aroused by what I was seeing.

I was wearing a pair of pale blue silk thongs and they became instantly soaked. I could not help myself but started to masturbate through my panties while I fantasised that my own son was actually licking my cunt for real. It only took me a few seconds to make myself have a huge orgasm filling my panties up with my fresh creamy cum. I immediately felt so guilty. But had such a naughty idea of leaving my own son my very cummy, warm and sticky dirty panties to enjoy. I left them in the bathroom on top of the hamper in plain view.

After my son had finished wanking, sure enough he used the bathroom and was in there for a good ten minutes.

As soon as he came out I went back in to check my dirty panties and sure enough the gusset was totally clean of my fresh cum. My own son must of licked my gusset clean. Ohh wow I thought that is so wrong but I was getting turned on again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous