Mother Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love it, love you. I, we're so glad you came. We're going to have a great time." She stroked my shoulder with her forearm and ducked beneath my hat to give me a kiss. "And you're not old."

I loved her a lot too. My eldest daughter had grown up almost too fast for me, but now I think I was catching up and being the kind of mother I should be. I pulled her bikini fold out from her crack, she smiled like the child she was not long so ago and we walked back to our base, arms around each others' waists. Like Eve and her daughter all those years ago. It felt like life was opening up for me.

We'd brought lunch: cheese and cold cuts in a cool box. we ate naked just as we would have clothed. The girls and boys cross-legged, me a little more demurely (not that I couldn't do the lotus pose if I wanted) and with a chiffony scarf on my shoulders now to save shoulders and neck and that valley between my breasts from the wrinkling sun. Freckles be damned though, freckles I love!

Of course the boys had coarse hair, densing up around the tops of their thighs, and if I looked really closely, though I couldn't be sure with my sunglasses, I could see golden down leading into where Evie's and Andie's...vaginas would be. I randomly wondered how they managed their topiary.

I had trimmed quite carefully before we came, I'd always been a trimmer not a shaver of my crotch, just because I personally and my husband too, liked a fuller bush. Where the hair grew it was trimmed into a pleasing fur but nothing unnatural, and those errant pubes which had migrated to the thigh were tweezed whenever they appeared. I was old but I hadn't let myself slip, not at all.

I played mother, handing out paper plates and cups and the girls helped too. Derek opened the wine. It wasn't until I'd noticed the boys both going quiet all of a sudden that I realised I was topless in front of them. I looked at what they were staring at. Nothing there, no food particles or hair or anything, my breasts were quite alright.

"What? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Karen, I know I speak for all of us," said Steve, "you've got incredible breasts."

It seemed everyone else stopped breathing. It was like the sound had been sucked away. I think even Steve felt he had gone too far. The girls' mouths were open. They knew I could deliver a mighty slap when angered.

I looked Steve in the eye and with as cold and level a tone as I could muster said, "Took you long enough to notice!" I laughed and so did everyone else.

"Mother Harrison, their splendours have only been guessed at up to now," said Derek. "Thank you for sharing them with us." He gave a flourish with his leading arm and bowed his head like a chevalier in front of his queen.

Evie punched him on the arm and slid beneath him so that she could kiss him. He brought his lips down to hers.

Andie gave Steve a peck on the cheek. He was making a show of taking off the wrapping on his ice-cream but I could sense his eyes on me. His trunks really were very small. He looked really quite big. I had chosen a satiny floral costume and I was glad. Spotting a damp patch amidst all the leaves and tendrils wouldn't be easy. Unless you really stared or were really close. I don't think Andie should wear light blue bottoms.

The rest of the day passed as all great days at the beach do: sun, SPF30, sea, sand and plenty of voyeurism. Steve put out the thought that there were national characteristics to breasts: French - full and auberginey, Italian - rounded, Spanish - perky with nipples on an upslope, German - conical and English - of which there weren't many on the beach - perfect.

"All girls grow up to be their mum, you know, in body shape" I said.

"I could live with that," said Andie and gave me a kiss. On the lips.

I drifted off to sleep wondering whether mothers trimmed their pubic hairs the same way as their daughters and whether there were national characteristics in those too. I rubbed my thighs together as I did so, just a little but enough to get things going.

We headed back at around 4.30, delighted with the day.

We didn't fancy heading out again in the evening so we stayed at home, our second night in the villa, though last night we had eaten out. Dinner this night was a simple salad nicoise, fresh bread, cheese, apple tart and some fabulous wine. We ate by the pool, the setting sun making everything outdoors looking so very special. Derek turned on the pool lights and then you had those magical floaty light-waves bouncing off the water onto our faces, bodies and walls.

It was 9.30 and as much as we didn't want to leave our great villa, we were all a little buzzed through sun-vitamins or something and itching for something to do.

"Swim?" said Evie.

"Skinny-dipping!" (Steve, who else)

Andie dipped her hand in the water, "not too warm, love, and I'd much rather not wash my hair again."

"Did anyone bring Monopoly? Scrabble? Triv?" asked Derek.

"You could have if you wanted," said Evie. Temper, temper my sweet. Evie always just got a little belligerent when drinking, before she got all soft and eyelash-fluttery. Or maybe it was their relationship.

"No one's got anything? Bloody hell!" Alpha males and their short fuses.

We all sat there, wine-glasses in hand, blackness and crickets the menu until dawn. Suddenly the desire to interconnect with the desire not to be anti-social came into stark conflict. On our first real night together since we came, we had to set a standard or the holiday wouldn't work. We were a family on holiday and the point of being on holiday was to have a good time together.

"I haven't drunk much, we could drive somewhere," said Andie.

"No, dear that wouldn't be fair, you wouldn't be able to drink much while you were there," I said.

"I saw some playing cards on the coffee-table," said Andie.

"Cards it is."

Derek perked up. "Anyone know how to play poker?"

Once everyone got the basics, it became apparent that winning and losing matchsticks wasn't the most thrilling thing in the world. It was only 10.20. We were buzzed with the sun, the wine, the dark chocolate. Going to bed would have been a waste.

"I've got an idea..." said Andie, "...strip poker."

Andie and Steve high-fived and kissed. Evie and Derek smiled through clenched teeth. One thing Derek was though was someone who knew how to take an opportunity. He thought he couldn't lose.

"OK, rules. Normal clothing, no piling on the T-shirts, no socks, footwear off one at a time. Buy-backs allowed, bra 30 matches, top 40, knickers 50, everything else 10. Jewellery nul points. Losers each round lose one item. "

Derek had played this before.

"Capisce?" He had to go all Tony Soprano didn't he?

"Yeah, man!" said Steve.

The boys were keen, the girls were keener. They dashed off into the villa to get appropriately dressed. What had made them so uninhibited? I followed after them slowly, they wanted their old mother to play too, didn't they?

"Mum, you're playing?!?"

I'd surprised them it seemed. Emerging from my room in my full linen ensemble of jacket, tunic and skirt (plus silk shift - it would have been uncivilized otherwise), with T-shirt, bikini bottom and top, sunglasses and sun-hat plus flip-flops.

The four youngsters laughed when I came out.

"I'm not going to lose," I said confidently.

Half an hour later we had moved back indoors. And just to bring you up to date with the scores I was down to my sun-hat, knickers and martini glass. I looked at my latest hand. A busted flush or something equally as bad, the highest card was a jack. Next to me, Andie was in bikini bottom and boots, Evie had one sandal and her bikini, Steve had T-shirt, shorts and sunnies and Derek had only lost his T-shirt and sunglasses. I wasn't doing too badly.

And then I was. Derek (the bastard) won again. So every else had to take off one thing.

The hat had been held one hand to my chest all this while. I flung it across the room. And took another swig of my cocktail.

Andie was down to briefs and one boot. "Mum, you sure?" She was sweet.

"Honestly, Karen you can call it quits. Early retirement," said Derek.

"I'll retire when I'm ready and not before. I haven't lost yet," I said, in my best Helen Mirren.

My heart was thumping inside, I was breathing fast, my nipples were tingling and I was ever so wet between the legs. I think I could even smell it. Strip poker with a bunch of kids, my kids and I was losing. Oh the sinful shame of it! It was delicious!

I won the next hand with a pair of eights, every one else folded.

Derek scanned my winnings and the rest of me. "You've got thirty matches Karen, enough to buy your bra or your h-"

"And then I'll have less to bet with when it comes down to the crunch. I've won already, I can do it again." I reached out for Derek's cigar and took a puff.

"Playin' it as it lays, that's class," said Steve. I always did like him.

The girls looked me in the eye. I looked back at them and smiled. I was their mother, I had to show them I had guts.

Steve was looking at me admiringly, through his sunglasses, I could tell. Derek too. I looked at them and could tell they had erections.

Derek dealt the next hand. Evie was still in her bikini. Steve had on his shorts, beneath which were his undies, Derek had the same. Andie and I were in bikini bottoms only. God, she was pretty.

Even now, especially now. We were next to each other, skin to skin. I could feel the hairs on her forearm with mine.

I could talk to you about luck and cards and skill and the way they all came together as we sat, a mother, her two daughters and their boyfriends, almost naked, as we waited for what was going to happen to happen. But I won't. You've known for quite a while now what you've wanted to happen: what I wanted to happen. My only surprise was I didn't know how much Andie and Evie wanted it too. How much everyone did. And how much everyone enjoyed it.

Steve won the hand I think. All I know for sure is that Andie and I lost so Evie undid the strings of her bikini bottoms too. And then Andie and I kissed. A long, wet, lingering kiss, with Evie putting her arms around us and kissing our necks and cheeks and whatever she could reach with her lips before all three of us, mother and her two beautiful daughters put our arms around and all over each other and hugged and kissed and cried and laughed and danced and kissed and caressed and kissed and looked into each other's eyes and breathed each other's breath.

Since that day I've watched a fair bit of pornography and read even more erotica and literotica and let me say this right now what happened next was not that an interesting premise got down to a predictable, mechanical business. What happened next was a pure expression of love and lust and desire and passion and youth and energy and sex. Lots of sex.

"I love you, Mum."

"I love you Evie, I love you Andie." I sat back on the couch, pulling the girls down with me. I pushed the girls heads down to my breasts and offered them up. They fell upon them hungrily, Andie on my left, Evie on my right. They suckled on them for the first time in over 20 years and it felt even better now than it did then. It was as if there was a silken cord from my nipples to the back of my head with bells ringing every few seconds as Andie and Evie lolloped their tongues all over my aureolae and nipples. They held them, they kissed them, they rolled their tongues and lips all over them, making my breasts as wet as my pussy was. My pussy! It would need its own attention soon.

Through my half-closed eyes, I could see Steve and Derek their mouths open, their legs wide apart, looking at me and my daughters with glazed-eyed desire. I could see their chests move up and down. I knew what they wanted. I knew what they needed first.

With my hands I pointed at their penises and made the universal sign for male masturbation. The boys jumped up and pulled down their shorts and pants and I saw for the first time what my girls had been sucking and fucking these past few months.

Derek's cock grew out of a thick bush of pubic hair, his balls were heavy and his cock was thick. A todger! He started by rolling down his foreskin, and then he licked his fingers and started tugging himself off. He swayed in front of us, eyes half closed, yet looking at me, my daughters, our breasts, our pussies, our lips, our tongues, our juices, our everything.

Steve's erection was like him, slim and elegant and not big and yet not small. Like my husband's used to be. He was circumcised and already I could see that he'd generated quite a bit of pre-ejaculate as a long string of it fell to the rug. He was hardly touching his cock though, he had his hands on his hips and was just looking at us. He had a big cheeky smile on his face.

"The Harrisons! What a bunch of gals!" The boys high-fived and moved to within just a couple of feet of me and my suckling daughters.

I moved my hands around my daughters' arses and brushed my fingertips over their cracks. I felt hairy fuzz, I felt wetness, I felt openings.

"Oh, mum, right there mum, yes mum, right there, yes mum." Evie liked my fingers between her legs. I pushed my middle finger into the yielding flesh, and it went in, first knuckle and beyond deep. She was hot, she was wet, she was enjoying it. "Oh, mum!" Evie bucked with desire, her mouth came off my breast and she kissed me. Wetly. She put her tongue into my mouth and she kissed me. Then she kissed my cheek, my chin, my throat, my cleavage.

Whether she kissed Andie or Andie kissed her I couldn't tell but kiss they did. It was a kiss of lovers who knew just how to kiss each other, even though they may not have kissed in years. They opened their mouths to accept each other, they became one on my chest. They stopped time with their kiss. It was beautiful to see and I swear I could have toasted crumpets on the heat that was coming off all of us.

Evie reached out her hand behind her, Derek came forward. She grabbed his cock and all the while she was kissing Evie her right hand was pulling on Derek's cock, back and forth, moving the foreskin up and down. Derek put his hand on her shoulder. Derek's cock was just inches from my face, I could see the little veins on his shaft, see the big veins pulsating, I could see the slit in his cock-head opening and closing as Evie worked his foreskin up and down his glans, I could see the hair on his balls. I could smell him.

My own pussy throbbed and with each pulse it melted a little more. Andie sensing what was happening put her hand on my bush and threaded a finger through my outer lips. I could feel every whorl of her fingertip. I can't remember taking a breath in all that time. The girls' weight, their heat, their sweat, their smells, that of the boys, my own sweat, my own wetness, my own heartbeat, the way the candle to the side of us flickered in a rhythm that matched all our movements: I was aware of them all.

Steve came right up to Andie and rested his cock on her shoulder and she turned and took him all in. Her mouth went half-way down his cock and then slid back. Steve's cock looked massive now, the tip a bull's eye right in front of me. Andie looked up at me ever so subtly, she knew. Yes, she knew. She took her hand off my pussy, grabbed Steve's cock and pulled it to my mouth. It was only when it went past my lips that I opened wide. I opened wide and tasted Steve. Actually I did more than taste him, I sucked the skin off him. I clamped down with my lips and slooped him with my tongue. He choked me soon enough in my over-enthusiasm and I made him wince when my teeth scraped him but I sucked and I sucked and I sucked, each time taking in life-giving oxygen and life-giving cock. Evie slid off my right hand, and now with both hands free I held Steve's cock and balls and made sure he was mine. His pubes tickled my nose in a nice way. Andie was stroking his hips and thighs and bum with her left hand, her right arm she had around my neck.

Evie had turned round to face Derek and was sucking him off too. He had one foot on the sofa and was pretty much fucking Evie's mouth, going in deep till the tip of her nose was almost on his belly before pulling out, all wet and shiny before going in again. Her eyes were closed, her expression concentrated, tender and loving. I was amazed she could take him in so deep. She must have been practising. Evie and I were shoulder to shoulder so I had a great view of Derek's blue-veined coral-headed cock. It looked titanic.

Derek's was close but Steve's was right there in my mouth. Andie kissed me and of course, in doing so, kissed Steve's cock. I was happy to share. As was Steve. He dipped in and out of his girlfriend's mouth and mine, he put his hands very lightly on our heads and never missed. I palmed his balls and tickled his perineum. Andie went round the back and from what I could feel, was putting her thumb up Steve's arse.

"Nice, girls, nice," sighed Steve. He bunched his fists tighter in our hair. I kept up a good rhythm on his cock whenever I had the chance and if ever I snagged a pube in my mouth passed Steve on to Andie before I disposed of the errant hair. I kissed her as much as I could, we were cheek to cheek, Steve's cock glided between us, silky, slippery and tasting surprisingly of oysters. Andie's mouth tasted of honey and wine, cinnamon and cloves: sugar and spice and all things nice.

My breasts, my belly, my pussy my bum, my fingers and toes were on fire and it felt as if I didn't have any bones in my body. It was all flesh, lips and cock and balls and skin. Steve's cock kept its insistent rhythm, Andie's hand hadn't left his backside and I could tell by the way Steve kept spreading his legs just a little bit wider every time he pushed forward that Andie's thumb was going further and further inside him.

All this probably just took two minutes, it felt like hours. I looked over at Evie and Derek Evie had gone lower on the couch, till her bum was resting on the edge and Derek was kneeling in front of her. His belly was hiding a view of his cock going in and out of her but whatever he was doing it was working. Evie, the backs of her legs resting on Derek's shoulders was gasping with every penetrating stroke, her eyes were half-closed, her face sweaty and flushed, her gorgeous blonde hair all over her shoulders. She still had her bikini top on, the only one dressed in any kind of clothing and Derek's hands were on her breasts, palming and kneading them. He leaned forward to kiss her. He might have been a bit of an animal but he was obviously some lover. Evie kissed him back hard, he grunted, she groaned, their bodies were in a brilliant rhythm and even though I couldn't see his cock I knew he was deep inside her. Maybe there was a little bulge just above Evie's pubes every time Derek dug in?

"I'm fucking you babe, fucking you in front of your mother, in front of your sister, in front of her fucking boyfriend. We're all fucking and I'm fucking you, you fucking beauty. Fuck, this is a fucking good holiday fucking!"

Derek looked over at me, our eyes locked. He wanted me too. I knew it. Evie's arm was now resting on my thigh, every movement she made was felt by me. I intertwined my right hand in her left, and squeezed hard. She squeezed back.

Andie and I continued our servicing of Steve, and she and I kept on kissing and cuddling too. I brought my left hand on to her pubes, I couldn't quite get an angle or she a position for me to find her clitoris with my fingertip, but when she tried the same on me with her right hand palm down, I realized if I just scooted my hips up and raised my legs she could get her finger, even two, right inside me. "That's great love, just there my love, oh...my love." She had found the spot I liked whenever I used my own fingers and was stroking it just right. I kissed her deeper and longer as a reward, all the while Steve's cock bobbing against our lips.