Mother Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close, babe, I'm close," said Steve.

Andie sucked him in once more, slowly, very slowly and let him go and then with his cock jerking in front of us, Steve came. We were so close to his cock his ejaculation hit both of our lips, cheeks and mouths as he spasmed, his fists so tight in our hair now. Andie opened her mouth, I followed her lead and as Steve's cock gave us it's last jolts I had sperm on my hot cheeks and some in my mouth. Andie had the same. Steve came a little more than my husband who used to give a fair amount. They tasted the same, maybe my husband's a little sweeter. "I'm dizzy," said Steve. He leaned over us, his torso making a canopy over our heads as me and Andie kissed again. She licked my warm face. I licked hers. Steve's come swirled around us and was being guzzled at a fair rate.

"I love you, Mum."

I love you, Andie, I thought. I had the words in my throat but couldn't say them. I was overwhelmed with what had happened and what was happening and I needed an orgasm of my own.

Steve stepped back and sat in the armchair to our left. Andie went over and sat on his lap for a kiss and a cuddle. We all just got our breath back and watched Evie and Derek going for it. I could see Evie's trimmed bush, a little like mine, all matted with sweat as Derek did his thing. The sweat poured off him on to Evie, I had moved a little way away from Evie and our hands were no longer clasped together but I was with her all the way. I knew she was getting close. With the blood no longer rushing through my head I could hear just how much noise they were making. Derek, on his knees and thrusting with his hips, was banging the sofa hard and grunting like a bull. Evie was gasping as the air kept being pushed from her lungs. Her legs went wide apart, spreading wider than Derek's shoulders and she supported them with her hands. For the first time I saw Derek's big cock going deep inside Evie, pistoning in and out, his curly pubes meeting her fuzzy strip before rocking back and leaving just an inch or two inside her.

I leant forward, craned my head and could see her pussy lips spreading and contracting around her boyfriend's cock, the nodge of her clitoris getting touched all the time.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhh..." Evie gasped till she couldn't breathe until with one big inhalation she was finally able to release all her tensions into one massive climax. She literally shook and her head went from side. Her face so red, flared even redder, until 20, 30 seconds later she focused her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

"Here it comes, girl", Derek clenched his bum, his eyes rolled back and he literally shook as he came deep inside my eldest daughter. He jerked his hips with every ejaculation until he too was finished.

I clapped. What else could I do? It had been some performance. "Del Boy, my man, nice job son!" said Steve. Derek smiled bashfully, all his grown-up testosteroneity suddenly subdued and I could see what he must have looked like when he was a boy, with his side-parting and dimple-cheeked smile. Andie and Evie exchanged smiles too.

"Whooah boy." Derek sighed with contentment and relief. He looked exhausted. He was sweating all over his face, back and belly. He was as wet as I was between my legs. He was still inside Evie but making small motions to reverse out. I was thinking about just how much he must have put inside her.

"Get a towel Andie, or it's going to be a bastard to get off the rug," said Evie, and Andie rushed off. I hoped she was going to wash her thumb too. The sofa looked a little soiled already but it was probably sweat.

"Mummy! Come here.." Thankfully Evie shook me out of my mundane practicalities, (though she started me on them!). "...And give me a kiss."

I did as I was told. Leaning over, I kissed Evie long and hard, and she probably got a taste of Steve too. I looked up at Derek still cock-deep inside my daughter. I put my hand on the matted hair on his heaving chest and palmed off some of the sweat. I actually didn't know what to say to him. I knew what I could say, I knew what I wanted to say but even now after all that we'd done, I didn't quite know how.

I decided Andie wasn't going to need that towel. I pushed Derek back with my left hand and with my right, going beneath Evie's thigh, I cupped her pussy and bum. I'd get anything that dripped out. And I did. A good handful, like a shower's portion of shampoo came out soon enough. I had my left hand cupped around Derek's cock (it was heavy!) and got the drips from that too.

Andie and Steve had come up and were paying close attention. I brought my cupped hands up to my face and spread all of the accumulated cum onto my face. French skincare. An old wives' tale that I had on good authority, worked.

I must have looked a picture, face all slimed up, hair askew and mascara no doubt streaking (and of course there was the complete nudity) but I didn't care. I was smiling. My pussy was shooting stars up to my brain and all I could see with my eyes and take in with my senses was an opportunity to express myself sexually. I'd been waiting a long time.

I sucked on Evie's breasts, and knowing that she'd still be too sensitive beckoned Andie to sit down. I made my way to her pussy; licked that up and down and in and out and did the hokey-cokey just the way I liked it being done to me, though her Dad had never done it quite often enough, and made her reach her own climax soon. All we Harrison girls it seems, go red across our chests, throats and faces when we're coming.

Everyone was on or around the sofa: my family. Everyone had been wined and dined, the washing-up done and everyone had been given an orgasm. Everyone except me.

I stood up, spread my arms and said: "Boys and girls, my turn."

The girls went to kiss me, the boys pawed at my breasts, and someone (I bet it was Steve) slapped me on the bum. "Work it out between you, but none of us are doing anything else until I get my pussy looked after."

"How about your bum?"

"Not today, thank you." Not ever. Well, maybe not until I asked the girls.

Evie took charge. She got Derek to pull the coffee-table away and pushed me down so that it I was on my hand and knees on the rug facing the sofa. She had Derek sit right in front of me and had Steve kneel behind me. She and Andie sat either side.

"Mum, it's been a weird night, it's been a great night, and it's going to get even weirder and better," she said. "We're up for anything now, you don't need me to tell you but are you sure?"

I nodded.

"Really sure?" asked Andie.

"Every night?" asked Evie.

"Whenever and wherever" I said.

Derek's cock which had been semi-demi suddenly swung up right in front of me. Good beast. Nice beast.

"OK. So we don't have to do anything more than..."

"Shut up, Evie and just get one of the boys to screw me silly."

I grabbed Derek's cock and pulled the foreskin down. Getting it into my mouth at the angle I was in took some doing and I realized that him sitting on the sofa wasn't going to work. I pulled him down to the rug and pushed him on his back and started sucking him off. My back crack, including bumhole, was getting licked now. I was pretty wet already what with all the secretions but I wasn't complaining about the extra care and attention. I turned round to see who it was, and Andie smiled back. I looked over the other shoulder, Evie was actually sucking off Steve! Was it something they'd always been doing?

Steve was lubed up. I was lubed up. I was entered smoothly. Steve's cock was the first I'd had in ten years and I clenched my muscles around him. "Ah, your mum's tight!" squealed Steve.

"All yours. Steve, dear!" I said.

I let Steve know how toned I was, rolling my pussy around his cock, before I left him to his own devices. He kept up a good rhythm and was filling me up nicely, and was hitting the right spots. I thought back on what he asked earlier. Maybe up the bum at some stage too, gently at first, very gently but then maybe him and Derek in first and second hole...

I had Derek's cock in my hand and put it in my mouth. It felt really strange because beyond (cigar-like) vibrator and my husband and Steve, I had not had any experience with a cock as thick and as large as this one. I would say it was seven to eight inches, which I knew to be pretty big by normal standards but it was thick too. I really had to open wide...

I must have been gazing a little too long in contemplation. "I've had bigger mum," Evie whispered as she joined me on Derek's cock, "but they're no fun. How's Steve doing?'

"Great," I gargled. "Steve, you're doing great, love," I shouted over my shoulder. He really was. He was slip-sliding inside my pussy perfectly, hitting all the spots, finding all the ridges. His cock was probably two inches smaller than Derek's and it was perfect for me. Derek's cock with its folds and veins and definition was a wonder to hold and suck and taste too. But I was finding myself in a dilemma. If I focused on Derek, I couldn't feel Steve in my pussy as much and if I focused on my pussy, I didn't really get to savour Derek. I was having to mentally jump back and forth all the time.

And none of it was helped by both girls scooting in beside me and sucking on my titties, stroking them and licking around both their men's cocks. I was in sensory overload and in this quest for an orgasm I was in danger of beaching myself high and dry but it all felt so good!

I let it play a little longer before I made a decision. "I want to watch Evie and Derek make love in your favourite position, right here in front of me and I want you Andie to just sit on the sofa with your legs wide open and play with yourself and you Steve, I want you to do me missionary."

"Aye, aye captain", said Steve. Everybody jumped up and assumed their positions.

Evie and Derek were now doing doggy, his balls slapping against her thighs, she turned her head to me and gave a glazed-eyed smile. I was flat on my back, my head pointing to the sofa with Andie sitting right above me and running her toes through my hair and Steve, his cock looking ever so nice, just lay on top of me and smoothly came inside.

He actually came a good ten minutes later, well after Derek and Evie had shot their bolts and a little after Andie had gone all red again. Steve could have come earlier but he waited, I know he waited for me to feel every single cell of my body awaken, dance and do the fandango as he kissed me time and time again, told me how beautiful I was and how wonderful a mother and how lucky he felt to be with me, and he looked into my eyes and even though he didn't love me (yet) he made me feel loved.

By the time he and I were both ready my pussy was singeing my pubes and I had no more head left to think about anything other than exploding into the best orgasm ever. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk, I couldn't scream all I could do was gurgle in ecstasy as my jellified body had ripples of pleasure flowing through it. I let Steve go from inside me and felt his come slide over the edge of my lips and hang on to my pubes before pooling in my bumcrack. He smiled so sweetly and kissed me long, wet and slow.

Andie and Evie each grabbed my hands and squeezed their love into me. The feeling was mutual. I could feel each and every one of my toes, I thought stuff was shooting out of my head, I looked at the girls hovering over me aware of their smiles and feeling their love for me but I couldn't hear a word they were saying. It was like I was drunk and on a merry-go-round, I was a teenager on a Saturday night shandy-trip all over again but even that couldn't compare to what I had just gone through. Sex! Sex! Sex! Love love love it!!

I loved my daughters, I loved making love to them and their lovers. As good as it was, it was going to get even better...