Mother Masseuse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literarely
literarely
210 Followers

Climbing onto the chair, Dawn placed her knee beside Chad's waist and threw her other leg over to straddle him. Placing her hands upon his chest, Dawn shuffled her feet backwards to find the proper leverage, unknowingly sliding the towel further down until Chad's cock sprang free, catching against the hem of her slip. Dawn didn't notice the slight nudge of his cock against her slip, as it was pulled tightly against her legs, but as she sat upright to gain leverage she could feel it pressing against the crease of her butt cheeks. Realizing that her son's cock was no longer constrained by the towel, Dawn knew that she had to proceed cautiously.

In retrospect she should have reached around and covered her son back up with the towel, but a part of her was enjoying the feel of a young hard cock pressing against her, separated only by a thin layer of silk. Another part of her was fascinated by her son's reactions. Had she been asked prior to today, she would have said that her son was probably not a virgin, but watching how hard he was struggling against losing control now, she was not so sure. For his part Chad was eyeing the ceiling and thinking about baseball, basketball, anything that might keep him from feeling the warmth of his mother's ass beneath the soft silk caressing the side of his cock. With the proper leverage that she now had, Dawn went to work on Chad's pectoral. Using the heel of her palms, Dawn pushed hard across her son's chest, causing her to slide further back along the table, and pushing Chad's cock further up along the valley of her ass.

Chad's cock was now straining straight up toward the sky, and beginning to leak precum as the soft silk rubbed against it. As Dawn's hands dug into Chad's flesh, she unconsciously ground her hips back against him slightly. Opening his eyes, Chad looked up at his mother for the first time since she straddled him. His eyes were immediately drawn to her chest, as he saw the effect of the massage oil on her silk slip. When she had slipped against his chest and coated it in oil, the top portion of the slip had become translucent. Chad stared openly at the wondrous splendor of his mother's breasts.

The soft round orbs glistened beneath the oil and sweat, as she worked. Her upturned nipples poked hard against the wet silk as it clung tightly to them. Before that moment, Chad would have thought that his dick couldn't get any harder, but he would have been wrong as it throbbed and strained higher toward the ceiling. Following the curve of her breasts up to the smooth skin of her neck, Chad soon found himself staring into the eyes of his mother. Instantly they both realized how absurdly out of control this moment had become. Dawn sat upright, regaining her composure and trying to reign in the desires growing inside of her.

When she leaned forward to massage again, her hands slowed from a hard massage, to a slow gentle caress upon her son's chest. The act of sitting up though had pushed her slip up higher as Chad's precum coated cock had grabbed against it. Dawn leaned forward slightly and felt his cock contact her flesh for the first time. Their eyes met again and they were no longer in control, as pure passions took over. Dawn began to lean forward, drawing ever nearer to Chad's face, while the tight slip pulled further across her ass. It rubbed slowly along Chad's cock as the hem raised and threatened to release the warm treasure that it had been hiding. Arching her back slightly as Chad lifted his head, their lips finally made contact. Consumed, they kissed passionately for a moment until the slip, that literal final barrier, pulled up from between them, and Chad's cock slapped against his mother's freshly shaved pussy. They moaned heavily into each other's mouths as they gave into the throws of animalistic passion.

Dawn hunched her hips toward her son, trying to impale herself upon him, as his hands grasped her tightly and he thrust his cock upwards to meet her. After several frustrating moments, Dawn ran her hand roughly between them and grabbed her sons cock. With a honed quickness, born from years of practice with dildos and vibrators, she found her dripping vagina and drove herself deep onto her son's cock. Chad's eyes went wide and his breath caught in his throat as he was enveloped by the silky warmth of his mother's cunt. Gripping tightly to her ass Chad thrust his hips upward and immediately began to cum, emptying his loins deep into Dawn's divine depths. Dawn felt her son ejaculating within her, and the realization of the taboo they had just committed washed over her, carrying her over the threshold as she shuddered and shook through a shocking orgasm.

Collapsing onto her son, as they both gasped for breath in the aftermath of their coupling, Dawn clung tightly to him as delicious tremors of delight continued to assault her senses. Disbelief shown across Chad's face as he held her, he had lost his virginity to his mother, and he could feel the proof as a mixture of their juices flowed around his still hard cock en route to the massage table below him. Chad ran his hand tenderly up his mother's frame as she lifted her head to look at her son. Chad brought his hand up behind his mother's head, and lifted his own head to meet her, drawing them into a long slow kiss. As they broke the kiss, Dawn could only stare down at her son, speechless and still attempting to take in what had just happened.

"Thanks!" Chad said quietly, "I feel much better now!"

Dawn smiled at him as they both broke into laughter.

"That makes two of us!"

Resting her head upon his chest, the two just lay there in a quiet embrace, as Chad's softening cock finally, reluctantly slipped from between his mother's lips. Dawn could feel the mix of their coupling as it flowed from her pussy and ran down to drip onto Chad's cock, making him suddenly aware of the enormity of possible repercussions that could come from cumming inside of his mother's womb.

"Oh shit, Mom, I came inside of you. You're not going to... Uh... well you know. I mean what if I got you... Er..."

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah, that."

Dawn couldn't help but chuckle at her son's timidity to talk about a sexual topic, while lying naked beneath his own mother. The absurdity of such a surreal moment struck her whole-heartedly and the chuckle soon became an uncontrollable laugh. Propping herself up on his chest, she stared into his eyes and smiled at the sincerity of his concern.

"I am sorry to laugh at you and I realize that this is an awkward moment that neither of us was prepared for, but after this you really should be able to talk to me about anything, without feeling shy about. I mean we just fucked for Pete's sake."

"I guess you're right!"

Chad joined his mother in her laughter, and was taken by the beauty of her smile as it beamed radiantly at him. Her breasts still pressed against his chest as he held her tightly, and he could feel himself growing hard with desire for her once again.

"To answer your question..." she began only to be interrupted by the doorbell.

"Oh shit, what time is it? That must be Barb and Sherri."

Dawn leapt off of her son, her mind working a mile a minute to find a way to deal with the situation. Turning on the sink, she threw her head beneath the water, dousing her hair thoroughly.

"Just a minute!" she yelled toward the door before turning to her son, "Give me that towel, and just stay here out of sight. While I get rid of them."

Chad tossed his mother the towel and watched as she quickly pulled the slip off over her head. His breath caught in his throat as he beheld his mother fully nude for the first time. Neither his imagination, nor the semi-translucent slip had done justice to the glowing beauty that he now saw. She was absolutely perfect! Every curve, every line, every nuance, was sheer unbelievable beauty to his eyes. He could not have built a better woman if he had tried. He watched in awe as she moved throwing the towel around herself, while grabbing a second towel to begin drying her hair with. Hopefully now disguised, Dawn headed to the door to greet and get rid of her friends who were now knocking incessantly.

"Sorry I'm running late." Dawn said as she opened the door. "I had a late customer come, and he put me a bit behind."

Chad listened from the massage studio, and caught himself giggling at her wording. He wondered if she realized the bad pun as she said it.

"No worries." They chimed together.

Barb was a thin brunette, just shy of six feet, with a 40dd trophy rack that her husband had bought for her a few years before. Sherri on the other hand was a bottle blonde with a full figured hourglass body on a 5' 8" frame. She was more Rubenesque or voluptuous than fat, but it was a balance that she struggled with at times. Both of the women knew that they were trophy wives for workaholic husbands who appreciated them more for their assets than for who they were, so they had bonded easily with Dawn through shared experience. They made up an interesting pair though, with Barb being kind of a modern high class cougar type who liked being in control, while Sherri was more Marilyn Monroe meets Dolly Parton. Sherri loved to sound like Dolly and was very straightforward, but sometimes she couldn't keep her gee whizz, Marilyn-ish naiveté from coming through. Dawn, though, had never cheated on her husband, whereas Barb and Sherri did not share her moral footing on the matter, and enjoyed their Friday night flings to the fullest.

"We can wait while you finish getting ready, the best meat doesn't hit the bar quite this early anyway." Barb said as she walked past Dawn and into the foyer.

"Yeah, Honey, tonight is the night. Git your duds on and let's get you laid!"

"Well I don't want to hold you girls up. Why don't you head on to the club, and I will meet you there."

Dawn had closed the front door, and shuffled around to block the two women from going further into the house. Barb noticed the move, and stepped back to look at her friend curiously, as Sherri pleaded with Dawn.

"No way are we lettin' you back out of this, honey. It has been far too long since you've had a good dick between those legs, so no excuses tonight. Get a move on."

Barb noticed the way that Dawn kept glancing nervously over her shoulder, and seemed to be trying to keep them in the foyer. Breathing deeply, Barb noticed the smell of sex and fresh cum in the air surrounding Dawn. As Sherri was trying to push Dawn toward her bedroom, Barb grabbed them both and turned Dawn so that she could get a good long look at her. Sherri, not being sure what Barb was doing, stopped and turned toward her friend, as Barb developed what can only be described as a Cheshire cat's grin.

"But it hasn't been that long, has it Dawn?"

Dawn's eyes became wide as saucers as she and Sherri both looked at Barb quizzically, before she continued.

"Look at her closely, Sherri. Can't you see that freshly fucked flush all over her chest?"

"She is a bit flushed."

"Notice how her hair is all wet like she's been in the shower but she still has oil all over her hands and chest."

"Didn't she say that her late customer was a man?"

"Yes she did, didn't she?"

"I bet she fucked him right on the table."

"I'll do you one better, I bet that he is still in her studio right now."

From the studio, Chad could just barely hear the exchange going on in the foyer, but he knew that his mother would only be able to hold the off for so long. Looking around he quickly saw that there was nowhere for a full grown man to hide. Even the changing area for customers was only a tall Japanese style screen, but he was going to have to make some kind of move and do it quickly.

"You girls are just imagining things. Do you really think I would have sex with a customer, right here in my studio? I am a professional with a reputation to think of after all."

Dawn was beside herself trying to figure out how to get her friends out of the house without revealing that she had just had sex with her own son. She knew that she wouldn't be able to stop both of the women if they decided to push past her to find out who her lover is. No sooner than she thought it, then it happened, Sherri put her hands on Dawn's shoulders and pulled her out of the way as Barb nearly sprinted down the hall toward the studio. Dawn yanked away and ran after Barb, with Sherri running close behind. Dawn had nearly caught up with Barb, but it was too late as she reached the end of the hall and stood looking into the studio. Dawn and Sherri plowed into her nearly sending them all into a pile in the floor.

"Oh my God, Sherri, would you look at that!"

Barb was speaking quietly, and pointing into the room.

"Sweet Jesus, Dawn how could you..."

"Dawn, is that you?" A deep voice boomed from within the studio.

Dawn had her head down in shame, fearing the judgment of her two friends, when she heard the voice, a voice that she had barely recognized as her son's. Throwing her head up, Dawn glanced into the room with surprise. Lying on the table, still completely naked, was her son with his erect cock pointing toward the ceiling. On his head was an opaque shower cap, and his face was covered with a peel away exfoliation cream, rendering him completely unrecognizable.

"C'mon Dawny, don't keep me waiting, I'm nice and hard and ready for round two."

Chad reached up and gave his cock a couple of good strokes to emphasize his readiness, causing Barb and Sherri to nearly swoon with lust. Amazed at the sight before her, and at her son's ingenuity, Dawn finally found her voice.

"Just be patient another minute or two, baby, I've got to make sure the girls don't sneak back in to get a peek at us, Besides that mask still has to finish drying before we take it off."

Grabbing Barb and Sherri both by the arm, Dawn pulled them away from the door. Placing a finger to her lips, she motioned for them to be quiet and follow her back to the door. After both women snuck a quick last look at the young hunk on the table, Barb and Sherri reluctantly followed their friend.

"Dawn, how could you hold out on us like that?" Sherri demanded, finally finishing her previous question.

"I haven't been holding out on anyone, this was a very recent thing."

"Recent?" from Barb, "That's putting it mildly he's so recent I'm surprised he isn't wearing diapers."

"He's really not that young."

"Oh honey, don't you listen to Barb, she's just jealous cause she hasn't gotten to play the cougar for a while. Me on the other hand, I am just happy that you have finally gotten some man meat twixt your nethers."

"Twixt my nethers?" Dawn chuckled.

"Would you rather she said up your cunt?"

"No, Barb I can't say that I would."

"C'mon Barb, say goodnight and lets go find some cock to cheer up your mood."

"Fine," she said laughing, "Dawn give me a kiss and then get back to that man, he should be good for two or three more rounds tonight."

Dawn hugged her friends and gave them each a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for understanding ladies! Look I promise I will call both of you this weekend and give you the full scoop. Okay."

Barb and Sherri waved goodbye, as Dawn closed and locked the door. She waited until she heard the car drive away before sauntering back down the hallway to her waiting son. Standing in the doorway, Dawn took a moment to really savor the sight before her for the first time. The hard body of her son, his sinewy muscles, toned from working out and playing sports, bulged as he rolled onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow. Like his father, Chad was nearly hairless on his torso, and his smooth skin flowed from his biceps down across mildly rippled abs and on through a somewhat sparse mane of pubes to his 8" cock.

"The mask was quick thinking, but I have a feeling you are going to regret it when we take it off."

"Well I figured it was either this or slip out the window and run around the yard naked."

"With all of the octogenarian's living around here, I'm glad you went with option A, although it might be interesting to watch you running around outside naked sometime."

"Maybe we could try it together."

"You really want to see your old mom naked?"

"1 you're not old, and 2 although I may have been a little slow to realize it, you are the flat-out sexiest MILF in town."

"I know that I said you needed to get over your shyness, but be careful that you don't push your momma too far."

"Sorry, Mom, but it's true. I'm just kind of sorry that I never saw it before now."

Dawn began walking toward the table, slowly unfastening her towel before letting it fall to her feet.

"Well I think we can arrange for you to see a lot more of it."

"I... I mean I could... Uhhh... that would..."

Dawn reached the table and pushed her son back down, and caressed his chest while her right hand wandered ever closer to his cock.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"I guess that you have that affect on me."

Chad reached out and tentatively ran his hand along his mother's buttocks, gently squeezing his fingers until he could feel its full firmness, before playfully slapping it. Dawn inhaled sharply, and shot a curious smile toward Chad as her hand finally surrounded his cock.

"That is one sexy ass, Dawny."

"That reminds me," Dawn squeezed Chad's cock tightly as she spoke, "If my friends start calling me Dawny because of you, I will never have this affect on you again."

With that Dawn dipped her head and took his penis into her mouth. Chad groaned, as the warmth of her mouth enveloped his cock, leaving him barely able to continue fondling his mother's ass. He raised his left hand to his head as he marveled at the feeling of Dawn's tongue swirling around his cockhead. Feeling the shower cap, he quickly wondered just how foolish he must look, and he ripped it quickly from his head.

"AAAHHH!!"

Screaming in pain, Chad reflexively thrust his hips upward forcing his dick deep into his mother's throat. Startled and gagging his mother pulled her head from his cock and looked to her son with concern, but immediately saw what had happened. In his haste, Chad had spread the exfoliation mask onto the shower cap and when he removed the cap so quickly, he had also ripped part of the mask painfully from his forehead. Fighting to stifle the laughter that welled up inside of her, Dawn stroked his cock slowly while she spoke.

"I told you that you might regret your disguise."

Releasing his cock, Dawn ran her hands up his body tenderly, as she made her way to his head. She lifted his head and kissed him, before examining the damaged area. Chad's forehead nearly glowed with redness from the sudden removal. Dawn covered the area with gentle kisses, and then gingerly detached the remaining pieces of mask that were still stuck to the shower cap.

"Maybe we should get rid of the rest of this while we are at it?"

"Can't I just leave it on until it wears off on its own?"

"I guess if you want to walk around looking like a member of the Walking dead for a week or two."

"Is the rest of it going to hurt as bad as that did?"

"Aw, poor little ballplayer can't take a bit of pain?"

"That was more than a bit of pain."

"I have female clients who get this treatment twice a month with no complaints."

"Yeah, but women are better at pain since they are designed for childbirth and all."

"Comments like that may ruin your mother's ability to be sympathetic, not to mention her desire to be gentle while removing the rest of the mask."

"I'm sorry I was just pissed because it interrupted the most amazing blowjob in the history of mankind."

"Wow, the best in history! I'm flattered, but tell me, have you had a lot of others to compare it to?"

Chad smiled sheepishly. "C'mon Mom, you know a gentleman never kisses and tells."

literarely
literarely
210 Followers