Mother Masseuse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literarely
literarely
210 Followers

"I'll take that as a no."

Dawn made her way around to the far side of the table. Using the chair once again, she climbed onto the table and straddled her son for the second time in as many hours. Chad's cock had softened slightly as they spoke, so she positioned her smoothly shaved slit at the base of it and slid her pussy slowly back and forth along it, eliciting moans from deep within him.

"I hope that the gentleman realizes how important it is that he never talks about what has happened here today!"

"Mom, I would never disrespect you by bragging to the guys about this."

"I appreciate that, but in this case it's not about respect. It's about legality. I love you, and I love what is happening between us, but the outside world has a lot of thoughts and rules about what we are doing."

"I love you too, Mom, very much, and besides I'm 18."

"I know, but incest is still illegal."

"I know this all happened suddenly, but it felt so good, and so right, that I can't imagine not doing this again, but I guess if you don't want to..."

"I'm currently grinding my pussy on your cock, so what does that tell you about what I want to do?"

"That makes me very happy, because I really want to do this with you again, and I promise that I will never do or say anything that would take this away from us."

"Thank you my love, now are you ready to remove the rest of that mask now?"

"Do we really have to?"

Dawn leaned forward, propping herself up with her elbows on Chad's chest. Looking seductively into his eyes, she cooed as she told him to lift his knees up off of the table.

"I think that I can find some way to distract you from some of the pain."

Reaching behind her, Dawn placed Chad's cock at the entrance to her wet slit. Rubbing the head of his cock between her labial lips, they both shivered with pleasure, before she slowly slid down his dick, engulfing it to the root. Dawn thrilled at the fullness that she felt as she bottomed out on his cock, and held herself there for a moment before pulling away until just his head remained inside of her velvet tunnel.

"Does that feel good?"

"I can't even describe how good!"

"Now use that feeling to offset the pain when I start removing the mask. Just thrust your hips and fuck your mother's pussy whenever it gets too intense."

"Like this?"

Chad thrust his cock deep into her cunt, and then gave a quick series of jackhammer like thrusts before bringing his hips back down onto the table. Dawn quivered with delight.

"Yes, baby, just like that!"

Still propped on Chad's chest, Dawn began to peel back the edges of the mask, teasingly wiggling her hips while she did so. Chad groaned and reflexively thrust up into his mother.

"Oh fuck that's so good, baby!"

Working quickly Dawn loosened the edges all around the mask, pausing only when her teasing hips again forced her son to drive his cock into her. She loved the teasing tension that was being built as she prepared to start the real removal of the mask. Choosing a small strip, Dawn quickly snatched her hand back, removing a section down the bridge of Chad's nose. As the pain struck, his hips thrust fiercely up into Dawn's hole, followed by rapid fire strokes until the pain subsided. This continued as she worked in small strips removing the mask.

The effect on both of them was like tortured edging. Pain and pleasure, fast hard thrusts and slow teasing hips, for twenty minutes they worked in unison, toying with themselves and each other as they neared a finale. With two strips left, one on either side of Chad's face near his jaw line, Dawn was ready to reach the end.

"Are you ready, baby? Last two! Fuck mama's pussy good!"

For a brief moment Dawn heard herself speaking and thought she sounded like an idiot, but lust does strange things to the mind she decided. Gripping one strip in each hand she leaned down and kissed her son quickly before ripping them both off and slamming her hips back onto his cock in one fluid motion. Chad's hips met hers halfway, as the pain rippled through him and he thrust upward. With a sigh of relief, he grabbed her hips and fucked upwards as she rode him. Dawn's back arched as she bounced on Chad's dick and came with a scream like a banshee's wail. Chad felt the spasms of her orgasm and held her tightly as he arched his hips off of the table and emptied his balls deep inside her.

Exhausted, they collapsed into a heap, nearly slipping off of the table as they did so. Neither of them was certain how long they lay there basking in the satisfaction of their coupling, but the quiet revelry was interrupted by a deep rumbling from Chad's stomach. Dawn and Chad both began to giggle and were soon laughing heartily at the surreal absurdity of the moment.

"Hungry? Or hungry for more?"

Smiling up at what he now knew was the most beautiful woman in the world Chad was filed with a type of love that he didn't know existed. This was not lust, or infatuation, but warmth, security, and ease that he felt deep within. He reached up and gently cupped her face as he craned his neck up to kiss her lips tenderly.

"Both!"

"Stay put while I get something to clean us up a bit."

Climbing down from the table Dawn stood on wobbly legs for a moment before grabbing a damp cloth from her steamer and wiping down her own legs and thoroughly cleaning her still tender pussy. She shiver slightly from the coolness of the towel, the steamer had been turned off long ago, as she finished cleaning herself. Grabbing two more towels, she ran them under warm water from the faucet before returning to clean up Chad. Placing one of the towels on his face, she used the other to wipe down his chest and worked her way toward his finally limp penis. Taking her son into her hand she cleaned lovingly all around his penis, before spreading his legs to fully wipe down his thighs, balls, and anus. While cupped in her soft hand, Chad's cock began to grow once again.

"Down boy, you may be ready to go again, but I need a break and we both need some fuel."

"Don't blame me I'm the one being groped."

Dawn gave his penis a firm, playful squeeze.

"Lesson number 1; be careful what you say to a woman while she has your manhood in her hands."

"Okay, okay I get it!"

Dawn quickly finished wiping down her son, and then grabbed a small vial of aloe lotion, which she applied to his face.

"Feel better?"

"Much better, in sooo many ways!"

"How does your chest feel?"

Sitting up, Chad dangled his legs off of the side of the table, while moving his arm around in small circles testing the muscles.

"A little sore still, but way better than it was."

"Good," she said gently probing the area with knowing fingers as she stepped between her son's knees, "I should probably work the muscle out a couple of more times over the next few days, but I don't think you need to worry about tears or any permanent damage."

"Speaking of muscles that you can work out..."

Chad pulled his mother close between his legs and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Running his right hand down to his mother's ass, he slid his left hand up behind her head and drew her to him for a long, passion filled kiss. Their tongues exploring one another with measured urgency. Dawn let her hands explore her son's musculature, not as a masseuse, nor as a mother, but as a lover appreciating all that this new partner had to offer her. Breaking the kiss, Dawn gave her son a knowing smirk.

"Water, food, shower, in that order; then we can talk about round three. Now hop down and let's get moving."

Chad tested his legs gingerly, still slightly feeling the effects of that toe curling second cum. Quickly recovering from his jelly legs, he followed along behind his naked mother, admiring the smooth lines of her back and her truly perfect round ass. Opening the fridge, dawn pulled out two large bottles of water, handing one to Chad as he walked in. Dawn enjoyed a long drink from her bottle as she leaned forward against the island in the center of the kitchen. The kitchen was relatively large with cabinets and the refrigerator down the right side, while on the left side it opened up into the dining room across a wide countertop. The island contained a large stove on one side and a breakfast bar on the other.

"Ahhh, I needed that. So what do you think, Chinese, Thai, Indian, or Italian?"

Chad set his now half-empty bottle of water on the island and embraced Dawn from behind, pressing his cock between the folds of her ass while he bent his head to nibble on her neck.

"American."

His mother moaned, as he pressed himself to her. Leaning her head backwards to rest on his firm shoulder, she could feel her nipples stiffening as his hand rubbed the underside of her breasts. His other hand pressed flat against her tight abs as he explored her lower torso.

"Oh to have the energy of an eighteen year old again, but if I am going to be able to keep up with you for the rest of the night, I need food."

Dawn elbowed her son playfully and pulled from his embrace. Spinning around with her back toward the dining room, she hopped up onto the countertop and took another long drink from her water. Chad leaned against the island facing her.

"All night?" He questioned.

Dawn smiled innocently at him and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"In that case I guess you'd better make it Chinese, and order plenty of extra rice. They say it's good for energy."

"While I call in the order, why don't you run upstairs and grab me a robe and maybe you should put on a pair of sweats or something."

"What's the matter, are you having trouble controlling yourself with me running around naked?"

"No, but I don't want your cock dribbling all over the place whenever you think about my naked body."

Dawn pointed down at Chad and he followed her finger down to his own cock, embarrassed to see a large bead of precum flowing from the tip. He quickly grabbed a paper towel and wiped it away.

"Good point, be right back."

Dawn called in the order to the Chinese restaurant and was told that they should be able to deliver it in 30 minutes or so. After hanging up, Dawn began to reflect on the events of the day. She still couldn't believe that she had fucked Chad not merely once but twice. Even if she tried to make the argument that the first time had been completely accidental, there was no way that she could say that about the second time. I mean she had teased and tortured him on that second go round. What had started out as a pure maternal instinct to care for her son, got mixed in with her desire to find a good man and get laid. Mix in a few poor wardrobe decisions on both of their parts, and her baser instinct had won out. Guess that's kind of a chicken or egg question she thought, which is stronger, a mother's instinct or a lover's desires.

Not much that she could do about it now, and to be truthful she did not regret it. She loved Chad with all of her heart, she felt loved by him, felt comfortable and safe with him, while he had all of the qualities that she wanted in a man. She just hoped that he was mature enough to handle the truly delicate nature of the relationship that they were embarking on, but that would be a conversation for another day. She felt kind of fortunate that, although her son had many friends, he did not really have a best friend; one of those friends that you tell everything to. Just then Chad bounded back into the room, wearing gray sweat pants and holding a short flowered silk kimono.

"That's not really the robe that I had in mind, young man."

"I know, but I thought that you would look really sexy in this one."

"I bet the delivery guy will think so when he gets here with our food in twenty minutes too."

Chad drained the rest of his water bottle and slowly walked to where his mother still sat on the counter. Handing the robe to her, Chad stood between her knees as she pulled the kimono on. Chad ran his hands up the outside of his mother's thighs and up to her waist as he leaned in close to her face. He continued to run his hands back and forth from her knees to her waist.

"Twenty minutes, you say?"

"Yes I thought that we could snuggle up in the living room and watch a movie while we ate."

"I like the sound of that." Chad kissed his mother with a quick peck and continued kissing her as he spoke, "but {peck} that leaves {peck} plenty of time {peck} for me to {peck} have some {peck} dessert first {peck}."

"Dessert?"

"Yes dessert."

As Chad's hands reached his mother's knees, he caught her by surprise and made his move. Slipping his hands beneath her knees, he forced her legs upward, sending her torso backwards. As she toppled back he slid his arms beside her body and caught her with his hands before her back struck the counter. The move left his mother with her legs straight up in the air, held up by Chad's shoulders, while he supported her body with his hands. The move had also slid Dawn's ass right to the edge of the countertop.

"What the..."

Before Dawn could finish the thought, Chad drove his tongue down onto her slit. Having been fucked so recently, her labia were still slightly engorged and it took little time for her clit to begin to show its sensitivity. Chad had read about using his tongue to spell through the alphabet, and though it was a rudimentary technique, it had been more than a decade since anyone had gone down on Dawn so the style worked like aces. By the time Chad reached the letter s, his mother was grabbing the back of his head and howling with pleasure.

"Oh god yes, right there, baby. Suck on my clit. Take it in your mouth, hit with your tongue baby."

Chad could barely hear his mother because her thighs were squeezing so tightly against ears, but her urgent pulling on his head helped him to get the hint. He focused in on her clit and was soon rewarded, as she began to hump her slit against his face. He could feel the fluid flowing from her before he could fully taste it, but he loved the taste, and thrilled at the thought that he was making her come with his mouth.

"Yes lover, make me come. Oh Chad, oh Chad, don't stop. Momma's gonna cum for you. I'm cumming. Ohhh... Ohhh... Ahhhhhh!"

After she finished cumming, Chad slowly licked his mother clean, as she continued to shake and quiver in his hands. Smiling up at her, he slowly let her body sink down to the counter. Standing up he moved her legs onto the countertop as she lay there gasping for air. Chad quickly found her water bottle and brought it to her. Removing the cap, he slowly fed her water, much as she had done for him earlier in the evening.

"You are never allowed to stop doing that, do you hear me."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Chad smiled and helped Dawn into a sitting position.

"I never dreamed that you would taste so good."

"Well," she said between sips of water, "You are now the only man to ever know."

Chad gave her a confused look. Putting her arms out to him, she drew her son close.

"No man, well no one, has ever made me cum using their mouth before, so that was a first for me."

Chad beamed with pride and was about to respond when the doorbell chimed.

"Shit the Chinese food."

"See I told you I had enough time for dessert."

Swatting her son playfully on the shoulder, Dawn pointed toward the door.

"Go and answer the door, smart ass, while I collect myself and find my purse."

Chad grabbed his mother by the waist and lifted her effortlessly to the ground, before kissing her cheek and heading toward the front door as the chime rang a second time.

"Hang on, I'll be right there."

literarely
literarely
210 Followers