Mother May I

Story Info
Selina Kyle welcomes her stepson home after years abroad...
2.5k words
4.33
15.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Damian looked around Wayne Manor. It was evident that in the five years he'd spent away, training, standards had slipped. The mail was dumped on an endtable in the antechamber. Damian picked it up, finding a skin magazine. He sneered, wondering which of the reprobates it belonged to. Drake? Todd? Certainly not Grayson. He, at least, could get the real thing, not—

"Wouldn't you rather look at the real thing?" a feminine voice trilled in husky amusement, and Damian dropped the magazine to the floor.

Selina Kyle, his new stepmother, stood in the doorway. She wore a dress, loosely draped and fashioned around her tall body. It was evident from the sunlight streaming through the lintel window—and through her dress—that nothing was underneath but her flesh.

"Your father's very proud of how you've advanced in your training," she said. "Now that you're home, a celebration is called for. And if pussy is the present you want, 'son', all you have to do is ask."

"A-ask?" Damian gulped, fighting back stammering and stuttering. He was eighteen now—a grown man!

"Just say, 'Mother, could I see your pussy?'"

"Pussy?" Damian repeated dumbly.

"Of course, I have one right here," Selina quipped.

She shrugged her dress off. Damian watched, moment by moment as it fell, always expecting her bare skin to give way to some bra, some panties, but she was stark naked underneath. Every inch of her was tawny and sleek, with firm muscle underlying the creamy skin, and generous curves brought to bear by the sheer femininity of her poise. Damian gaped at the neatly shaven hair of her exposed sex, like melted chocolate on her pale skin.

"How's it look?" Selina purred.

Her hands fell to her groin, opening up the lips of her pussy, showing him the pink at the core of her. Damian was speechless, but his cock stiffened and extended with what was going through his head. Untouched, it tented the crotch of his pants, its swollen head twitching visibly and rattling the tab of his zipper.

"Now that's some definite approval!" Selina said. "But I think I can get an even better review."

She walked—ass swaying, breasts jiggling—to her stepson, his mind blown anew by every step she took. By the time she reached him, he was almost coming in his pants. She took him by the shoulders. He was nearly as tall as she was now. She eased him down to her knees. Face to face with her cunt, Damian licked his lips hungrily.

"Oh, you want it? Stick your tongue out. I'll slide my pussy right on top of it. You can taste how sweet I am."

Kneeling, Damian shot his tongue out just as his cock was protruding from his groin. Selina approached his face, Damian's nostrils flaring from the sharp aroma of her arousal, and she stepped over one of his shoulders to hold her pussy right up to his face.

"Now close your eyes," she said, just to see Damian obey. He did, and she closed the brief distant between herself and his extended tongue. It slipped inside her wet labia and joined the damp warmth of her passage.

"Mmmm, that's me you're tasting now," Selina cooed. "Like it? Like Mommy's little pussy?"

Damian's tongue wiggled and he opened his eyes. He saw nothing but Selina's dark pubic hair, a tamed jungle of it curling across her pubis.

"Now Momma's gonna fuck herself on that nice tongue of yours. You're really gonna taste what a sweet pussy Momma has..."

Selina clenched, tightening her walls on every inch of Damian's tongue while she rolled her hips, the folds of her sex rubbing and tingling on his taste buds. She moved her hand to the top of her slit, parting the hood of her clit and fingering the bulging pearl herself-playing as Damian's trapped tongue writhed inside her.

"Hope you don't mind if I help you. The sooner I come, the sooner you'll really taste me," Selina chuckled.

Never having seen a woman's sex so close before, Damian watched in fascination as his stepmother teased herself toward completion.

"Ooooh, it feels so nice," Selina moaned. "I'm almost there. Are you ready for it, Damian? Ready for Momma to come in your mouth? Are you gonna drink everything that squirts out of me when I come for you?"

Damian eagerly nodded, his tongue running up and down in Selina's womanhood. Now knowing how thirsty he was for her juices, Selina stroked her engorged clit even more rapidly.

"Oh, here it comes!" Selina cried. "Gonna—have to—go off!"

Her hips pitched forward, snapping Damian's head back so he was bent backwards, Selina almost straddling his face as she climaxed. Her cream rushed out of her so plentifully that Damian had trouble gulping it all down, not that he minded Selina's honey covering his face.

"Hnnnn! Swallow, swallow it, that's a good boy!" Selina mewled. "Kiss away all my cream and enjoy the taste while you do!"

Now Damian's tongue passed between Selina's liquid sex and his own greedy mouth, spooning her juices between his lips to be sucked away in all their sweetness. He couldn't get enough of the taste of Selina, or of the knowledge that he was devouring her pussy—making her come!

Finally, Selina's orgasm reached its apex. She couldn't go any further. She slid down Damian's chest, smearing her damp pussy over his shirt, until she was sprawled at Damian's knees, legs open to show her thoroughly pleasured cunt.

Damian knew he should say something, but nothing seemed proper. He settled on saying "You look beautiful when you come."

"I feel beautiful too," Selina answered dreamy. "How about your hard-on? How's it feel?"

"It—" Damian gulped. "Stings."

"I'm sure it does, cooped up in your pants like that. Take it out. I'm sure we can find somewhere else to put it..."

Damian pulled down his zipper. His erection barged through his open fly.

"Thatta boy. Fuck my cunt as hard as you can with that thing. Fuck me until I'm begging you to stop." Selina smiled. "But don't. Don't you dare. Just fuck me some. Don't stop until you come, sonny!"

Damian came to his feet, the shadow of his erect cock falling over Selina. He looked like he could take on the world.

"Yes, do it to me!" Selina sang up to him. "Fuck me, fuck me until you come inside me!"

Damian was so aroused he forgot all nervousness. He grabbed Selina at the ankles, lifting her lower body up all the way off the floor, then stepped between her knees so that his cock was at her wet pussy.

"Yes, fuck me however you want!" Selina cried. "Be the man!"

"Wrap your legs around me, harlot!" Damian ordered. "I don't want your cunt going anywhere while I'm ramming my cock into it!"

Selina's legs circled his waist. He took his cock in his hand, aiming its many rigid inches into her sex. He pushed the cockhead inside of her while his other hand clamped tightly on her hip.

"Oooh, give it to me!" Selina moaned. "Fuck my cunt as much as you can! Give me everything you have!"

Damian sank into her to the hilt of his prick, Selina answering his thrust by bracing herself against the floor and pushing back until their groins rubbed together.

"Mm, that's it, grab my ass and use me as your little fucktoy!" Selina cheered. "Fuck this pussy like it's just for your cock!"

Damian did as she asked like it had been his idea in the first place, guiding her rolling hips to his cock with an urgent rhythm. His cock surged into her cunt repeatedly, splashing in her wetness.

"God, I fucking love it!" Selina laughed. "There's nothing like young prick—especially when it takes after its father. I'll never have to go out on the town again when I've got a stud right here on my doorstep!"

"Which one of us fucks you better?" Damian snapped impatiently.

"Oh, Damian, it's you—it's definitely you," Selina told him. "Bruce never fucked me like you're going. Your cock feels so damn good in me, I'll never fuck him again now that I've got you. I'm your bitch from now on!"

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Damian gloated. "Here's some more!"

He pulled her sex back to him, impaling her on his cock until their loins grinded together.

"Oh God—God, you're gonna make me do it!" Selina moaned happily. "Gonna make me come!"

"Damn right I am!" Damian cried, forcing her cunt to his prick as hard as he could. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first laid eyes on you! I've wanted to jam my cock inside you so bad I could scream! Now I am! I'm fucking you!"

"Yes! Fucking me and making me come!" Selina put her hands on her breasts, pinching the nipples and twisting them around to give herself an extra push into climax. "That's it! Just like that! I—I'm—coming!"

The sudden explosion of her orgasm tied her body all up in knots, her cunt tightening and wrenching at Damian's cock with such force that he cringed. "Jesus! It feels like your pussy's trying to grab my cock for keeps!"

"Baby, the only thing that's going to happen to your cock is I'm going to make it explode with too much cum for my poor little pussy!"

"Then I'm going to give it to you, Mother! That's just what you're going to get!"

"When? When? I'm so thirsty! My cunt needs it so bad!"

"Now! Right now!" Damian shouted, his voice rising to a roar as he buried himself in Selina's pussy for the last time.

A torrent of his unused cum filled Selina up and kept right on going until it had swamped all of her womanhood, Damian coming so hard and so long that his ejaculation barely seemed to be in spurts, but one long gush that kept going until it had overflowed from Selina.

"So much cum!" Selina gasped in awe. "It's already leaking out of me—feel it running down my thighs—and you're not even done yet! You're still coming! God, you're a fucking stud!"

Damian had never masturbated in his life. He saw it as weakness. Now his cum pumped into Selina's overflowing sex until it was a sopping mess, filled beyond what any man had ever fed into her. It took a small eternity before Damian was drained. Then, with no more cum to give her, he let go of her and she dropped to the floor below him, her fucked-out cunt splayed under the dripping cock that had ravaged it.

"Let me look at you. I want to see my first conquest," Damian said.

"Mmm, take a good look. I'll be expecting this the next time we do this too," Selina said, proudly opening her swollen labia as far as it would go.

His seed ran from her stretched cunt to the elegant curve of her ass, not so debonair now with Damian's cum dripping down it. Then Selina let her sex close as best it could after Damian's usage of her, using both hands to take the cum that had spilled out of her and rubbing it into her naked flesh.

"I finally know what Father sees in you," Damian exclaimed. His cock had either returned to hardness or never left it. "And with you living here, I can relieve my stress with you whenever I want."

"Then how about right now?" Selina asked, rubbing his cum into her breasts. "I don't have enough to cover all my body—and teenage cum is the best skin treatment money can't buy."

Damian grinned. He could see he'd enjoy giving his cock-hungry stepmother the benefit of his massive prick and instinctive skill. "Over on your hands and knees. Give your ass to me. I don't want any man's leavings, not even my own."

Selina obeyed. In a moment, his balls rested against her filled cunt, while his thighs jammed against hers. His prick throbbed and twitched its way up her ass. Through a combination of Damian's uncaring brutality and how wet Selina's dripping cunt had made his cock, his whole length found itself embedded in her bowels.

"Ass-fuck me, you little bastard!" Selina wailed. "Fuck my ass hard! I want to feel every inch of your prick in my ass!"

Damian looked down, surprised himself that he'd gotten the whole thing in Selina's ass. He reached out and hooked his fingers in Selina's short hair, tugging on it, steadying himself by his grip there as he rode into Selina's asshole with slow, steady thrusts.

"You're so fucking tight!" Damian rasped. "It's making my cock numb, fucking your tight little ass!"

"Just don't stop! Keep fucking me!" Selina moaned. "It feels so weird—so fucking dirty! Oh, God, I love it! If only Bruce would fuck my ass!"

"Forget him. This is too kinky for Father. I'm the one that knows what to do with your ass..."

Selina twisted around to watch Damian over her shoulder as his movements grew quicker, sodomizing her with short, sharp jabs. He reined her in by holding her hair for a while, then let go, making Selina grab the carpet to hold herself in place as he fucked her. She rocked back and forth as he fed her his member.

"Deeper! Harder! Really fuck me in the ass!" Selina hissed.

"I can't take much more—I'm going to come in your ass!" Damian grunted.

"That's okay! I want it! I want your cum in me!"

Damian pistoned himself into her ass as fast as he could, over and over again, burying his cock into her until his balls were almost bruised against her buttocks. Then, lodged deep in her bowels, he shuddered like an electric charge was going through him. His cock throbbed inside Selina for a few frantic moments, then spurted out a river of cum into her rectum. Damian pulled back, paused for a moment, then drove himself back through Selina's anus. Another flood of his semen shot to her bowels.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!" Selina mewled. "Flood me with cum! Fill all my holes! Give me that wonderful seed in my ass just like you did in my pussy!"

Moving only inches, Damian thrust himself against Selina's ass again, and a third gush of cum pumped into her. His cock trembled as what felt like gallons of sperm shot through it. Damian grunted and groaned as he rocked against Selina's destroyed ass again and again, half out of his mind with the sheer intensity of the cum gushing out of him. It overflowed her splayed anus and ran down over her gaping pussy in silvery dollops.

"It's so good! So fucking good! So dirty!" Selina howled, accepting every pitch of his cum with grunts of soft pleasure.

She felt wonderful, but she still wanted more. That was okay. Once Damian was through coming, she'd clean him up and get started on sucking him. He would still be hard. She was sure of it. They still had an hour to stuff her full of cum before Bruce got home.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers