Mother May I...? Ch. 04

Story Info
I can't fight this feeling anymore.
8.2k words
4.61
7.5k
9
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This story carries a femdom, semi-incestuous and bisexual theme throughout)

Mother May I..?

Chapter 4

I can't fight this feeling anymore

*****

Up Stairs...

"So? How does your new cage feel? Is it comfortable enough? I'm sure the catheter will take some getting used to" Denise asked as she led Adrian in... "Now, come sit on the bed for me" she went on, not waiting for him to answer as they stepped into Margaret's bedroom and feeling weird enough being in there without her, he could only imagine her being angry but with Denise leading him in she didn't seem too concerned so he didn't say anything or ask her why...

"We'll start with your stockings, which I know you're going to love. Just like us real girls, I'm sure sissies like you also enjoy the feel of silk stocking caressing your legs" the girl added, switching topics and making Adrian blush, not sure which question he should answer first...

"The, the cage feels okay, I guess... It's heavier than my other one, but I don't know if I can go six months without, uhh... Well, you know what I mean" He answered saying his cage was okay, even if it did feel much heavier than his lighter silicone capped model, and as well, embarrassingly mentioning how he didn't think he could last the entire six months, he couldn't even say the word 'cumming'...

"You mean without having one of your little sissy-gasms?" Denise answered with a sly smile as Adrian gave a slight nod feeling himself growing warm all over also knowing she was about to dress him up in stockings and whatever else both she and his Mother-in-law had for him to wear, this 'uniform' the woman had mentioned...

"Oh don't worry," she continued... "You'll be milked at least once a month or you should be at least, if anything just to keep you healthy" she said giving Adrian some hope but making him quiver, thinking of being milked of his cum, and however that would even work, he didn't know... It was such an embarrassing prospect, being 'milked'... All he could picture was someone sitting on a stool and with a bucket under him as he stood naked in all fours.

But watching then as Denise turned and seeing something very pink looking in her hands, he was inclined to feel just as shy and reserved, yet for a completely different reason...

Going down onto one knee in front of him as he sat on the beds edge, Denise had the first of the two stockings rolled up as Adrian was about to discover, not only were they pink and sheer, but the silky, see-through pair she was about to put on him, they were also fishnets, the soft, sexy looking kind with thin white lines that crisscrossed throughout pink nylon...

"Come on now, help me, point your toe... Haven't you ever worn stockings before?" Denise asked...

"Yes, but they didn't look like these... Mother, uhh I mean, Ma'am she had me wearing just regular looking ones on New Years Eve... Plus I have a pair of long socks Barb gave me, they go up past my knees... But she's been keeping me mostly, umm naked when when were at home, except for her socks and my track suits... Oh and my panties" Adrian answered being truthful about how he'd been dressing lately, wearing girls panties beneath one of the matching light casual wear track suits Barb also had him wearing in either dusty pink, lilac or the new yellow one she had come home with recently that was different and more like a woman's tight fitting pant-suit.

With the material being that much thinner, the new brightly coloured two-piece outfit was snug on him and perhaps even a size too small, leaving an embarrassing outline of his cage that was quite evident and rather unmissable, and the top as well, with it's 3/4-length sleeves and short enough to leave his midriff exposed, the set had a feel that was more like yoga wear than anything else.

Other than these few times, with Margaret and at home with Barb, and excluding the few lingerie pieces he already owned, Adrian hadn't had the pleasure of wearing women's nylon stockings more than once...

"Oh well, you're in for a treat" Denise beamed, excited with being permitted to help further Adrian's feminization and even better was knowing this was all rather new to him and seeing the embarrassed look on his face made everything just that much more fun...

Slipping the first of the two silky-soft, tight hugging stocking up Adrian's leg as Denise had him stand momentarily, smoothing and stretching the pink coloured fishnet into place, he swooned feeling this wave of femininity past through him but didn't say anything.

Trying as he could to keep a poker face, yet inside Adrian was practically dying, remembering the sensual, soft feeling hosiery could bring. Even with just one single stocking so far, encasing and caressing his bare leg and thigh, it was a dreamy feeling that left him dizzy and indeed, wanting more...

"No, you're right I remember, it, it does feel amazing if, if I can say" he stammered back admitting he liked the feel but also what it was doing to him inside. What going through this felt like, being feminized... To say it was 'painfully delightful' was about all he could come up with...

"Of course you can say... Don't be afraid Adrian, it's okay to be who you are... I've always known that I like girls, especially older women... It started for me back in my last year of high school... I was 18, out of the house and my female gym teacher Grace, or Ms. Addison let me stay with her for a summer because I had no where else to go... She seduced me big time and I loved it so much that I never looked back"

Telling him about herself, Denise was putting Adrian at ease and feeling somewhat better, or not so alone anyway... However with her saying she was an out-lesbian and preferred older woman, he had to wonder again if she didn't think of him that way as well... It was his biggest worry as it would seem... Adrian's continual wondering, fretting over people seeing and thinking of him as being gay...

"Here, sit for me, let's get your other stocking on you and then next will be this cute little pin-stripped corset that has your garters already sewn in... Isn't it pretty? Ma'am went all out letting me pick your new clothes, and some were quite expensive so when we go back down, remember to thank her... She likes it when people show their appreciation. It tells her you care and that you know what lengths she'd going to in order to help you... Understand?"

"Ye-yes Miss Denise, I understand, I'm learning where my place is, you just have to forgive me sometimes because, well, it's hard... Finding out I'm better off like this, pretending I'm a girl with no dick, or penis I should say" Adrian replied but then feeling somewhat overwhelmed all of a sudden he let go, crying about how bad he felt sometimes, how worthless and unworthy he was as a man...

Not even saying he had a 'dick' or a 'cock' like a man would, but rather just an insignificant little 'penis'...

"Oh hell, I might as well just have my balls cut off or go all the way and have a sex change" he moaned in complaint, going for the worst-case scenario and up-setting himself with a fresh stream of his tears...

"I mean look at me? Dressing in girl's clothes, my little penis is already locked away with this tube stuck inside of me... Wh-what will people think?" He added sounding further defeated, saying things he didn't really mean, but Denise, hearing him and understanding his plight, yet agreeing with him in a way, she did say something he wasn't prepared for...

"They'll think you're a cute little sissy, and even if you did have a sex change, so what? Who cares what anyone else thinks?... Your family loves you Adrian, can't you tell? They accept you for who you are, and even me, 'Miss-Denise'... I liked the way you said that by the way" The younger girl replied, trying to give him some reassurance along with a smiling wink, it made Denise feel good hearing him call her 'Miss'...

"Think of it like this," she carried on as Adrian sat looking to her rather blankly, confused and unsure about where she was going, what she was trying to tell him...

"If your wife didn't still love you, and Ma'am didn't care about you? Don't you think Barb would have just dumped your faggot ass the second she found out about your past? You know? With all the times you sucked your friends dick in the park?"

"N-no, I guess not" Adrian stammered, sounding humbled when hearing her say it like she was... Telling him it didn't matter if he was a boy of a girl, his family would still love him...

But then sounding somewhat harsh, he wasn't expecting Denise to be so open and direct when spelling it out, even calling him a 'faggot-ass'... That part he didn't like, but on top of this, neither did he like what she said next...

"And hey, if you want to go the other route in having just your balls cut off... We can have that arranged... I mean, if that's something you want to do... That's okay too... I'm sure everyone would be just as happy for you, I'd love to to see you live out your destiny... But again, that's only if you want it"

Listening and growing ever more fearful of the direction the hot pixie-blond was going, Adrian went back on the defensive, feeling he needed to make himself clear on this scary, if not altogether horrifying topic... For whatever good it would do...

"What? No! I don't want that!" He exclaimed... "I like the way I am now... I don't want to really become a girl, and I especially don't want my balls cut off either... I was just talking and saying because I'm scared of what's going to become of me, that's all" he shot back...

"A eunuch" Denise said then interjecting and talking like she wasn't even listening as Adrian with an exasperated look on his face he stopped, asking back...

"A what?" He said to her as more of a cry than a question...

"A Eunuch" Denise repeated, sounding as casual...

"That's what they call boys who have their balls cut off, it's an ancient thing they used to do but apparently it's making a resurgence... I think it goes back to Greece or somewhere... Anyway, that's what they're called... Eunuchs... In the old days, some of the servant boys were castrated so they couldn't mess around with any of the royal consorts they were meant to be looking after... That's why they did it"

Explaining as Adrian looked to her with even more disbelief, a little stunned he didn't know what to say...

"Oh... Okay well, th-that's not what I want... I'll keep my little balls thank you... Even if they are useless and could never get a girl pregnant... B-but that's not what I'm here for is it?" Adrian asked saying he didn't want to become a Eunuch, like one of those ancient slave boys who had their balls cut off...

"No, I'll agree with you there, I don't think you were meant to be anyone's father, sorry... Unless of course you were the one raising the kids, I mean if they were like someone else's... You know like if Barb and Keith were to have a baby? You could be the one to look after their child, like a surrogate in a way" Denise replied as Adrian looked on even more terrified.

Thinking now if his wife and he ex Keith were to have a child, he wouldn't be viewed as an Uncle, no in his case, Adrian would be seen and treated like a nanny, or even the kid's Aunt...

"Well, either way, I still don't want that, and I'm sorry I was complaining, I won't anymore. Oh and please, please don't mention this to Mother, err, I mean Ma'am? She'll use it against me, I know she will"

"Ha-ha, okay don't worry... I won't say anything... I'm sure you can keep your boy-balls" Denise replied laughing but she was only teasing, letting him know... "You can relax, I was just testing the waters with you, but I mean you never know do you? Some people are into the really kinky stuff like that, castration and body modification"...

"However, I'd say you're just more of a sissy-boy, the kind who likes to play dress-up, as well as being your wife's cuckold, and that's cool too" she added sounding up beat while agreeing that Adrian was better off playing this role, being his wife's sissy-cuckold husband...

It was better than being castrated... "Yikes!" he thought...

"Okay, lets get you into this... See how pretty and delicate it is?" Denise said moving on, bringing them back to where they ought to be, working on Adrian's continued transformation, however with the outfit Margaret had for him? The unsuspecting lad was more so about to be 'sissified' in all things pink, and not just 'feminized' by wearing women's clothes...

"Oh gosh, this corset is already tight! Do you have to pull the strings so hard? I can hardly breath... But it is, umm pretty.... I've never worn anything up top before, like a bra... Not that I have anything to fill it with" Adrian commented only mildly complaining, saying how the pink pin-stripped bodice, or corset felt even tighter with Denise behind him pulling the strings and compressing his lungs, making it hard to breathe as she laced him into the pretty lingerie...

"No, you don't have real titties like us girls, but we can always stuff the cups with something to give you more shape... For now though, lets get some make-up on you" Denise replied, mentioning make-up which was something else Adrian had never tried and had him thinking how much further they were taking things this time, compared to anything either Barb or Margaret had put him through already as far as it went with him being feminized.

Plus he was worried he was going to look silly and not like a girl at all, or so he imagined...

"Won't that just make me look ridiculous?" He asked fearful of being mocked for wearing make-up. Yet seeing how he was dressed so far, Adrian's fledgling forays into all things feminine, the reality of it all... It was coming at a higher price than he had imagined...

"Oh relax you're going love putting on make-up once you get the hang of it. That's something else I'm surprised you haven't tried yet, or are you fibbing again? Saying you haven't, but really we all know that you have?" Denise asked in teasing...

"No! I'm not lying, I swear! I... I was always too afraid, I didn't want Barb to catch me and make fun of me, or like you said, toss my ass into the street" He replied going on the defensive but not quite as hard, mentioning what Denise had said about Barb kicking him out.

But of curse he left out the 'faggot' part... He didn't like the word, he felt it was derogatory, mean and rather unnecessary...

"It's okay, I believe you, now turn for me let's see how you look" Denise said back trying to calm him down by ignoring his worries as she spun him around...

"Wow! This looks great on you! Here, let's get your garters attached and then over to the make-up table... Trust me Adrian, you look fantastic so far, you're a lot more passable than you think... Or you will be once I'm finished with you" the girl raved wanting to pump him up, however she was only telling the truth, she could see it in him already, knowing he would be quite passable once she had his face made-up...

"Oh yes sissy-boy, with you looking this good already? I'll make a girl out you, no problem!" She carried on, pleased with her work but then noticing his chest was looking rather flat she frowned thinking they would need something to fill the daintily lace-lined bra portion of the pin-stripped corset and garter set...

"We will have to stuff you with some tissue or a few pairs of panties up here though... We can't have you looking like a boy when you're trying to be a sexy girl" she said winking at him with her voice sounding a little more sultry as Denise reached up to silently palm the two little A-cups with Adrian looking down, watching with embarrassment but without a doubt feeling the sexual energy come from her, it almost felt like he was one of her lesbian playmates...

"I know you just like pretending, but be honest with yourself Adrian... With that new and potentially very permanent cage on you, and with how you'll be dressed and acting for the next couple of weeks? Like everything else, you need to let go and embrace this, make it a part of you" she added, being honest while trying to stay encouraging.

However, seeing him about to start blubbering again, yet as kind as she was being, he couldn't help but to single out the part she said about his chastity being 'very-permanent' and unfortunately after that, he wasn't paying much attention...

"There, you see? You said my chastity would be permanent... I knew you guys weren't telling me everything, I could feel it a mile away" Adrian replied with the mention of his being held in chastity in the forefront of his mind he zeroed in, going on the defensive, feeling he was being lied to about how long he would be kept locked up, he was trying to stand up for himself, but as usual... He had it wrong...

Sitting Adrian at Margaret's vanity table and taking a step back, Denise was speechless for a second, but then smiling she knew just what to say... How to put the little sissy-boy back into his place...

"Well aren't we being brave all of a sudden, one second you're crying and the next you're fighting back... And did I say your chastity would be permanent? Or potentially-permanent? Think about it and be careful little man... I may be small but I can still kick your ass and I have no doubt Ma'am would be pleased to know all of the screaming she's about to hear is coming from you, once I take you over my knee this time"

Scolding him Denise dumped a bucket of water onto this little fire Adrian had lit under himself... Afraid and scared he felt like there was a conspiracy of some kind going on behind his back... Thinking he was hearing one thing but as it turns out, the opposite was true... But then listening to her threat, he shied away with her waggling an angry finger in his face...

"I'd say this cute little ass has recovered enough from your earlier trip across the two dining room chairs, are you ready for round two? Don't push me sissy, I will spank you until you're begging me to stop"

"Okay! Okay! I didn't hear that part... All I heard was 'permanent' and it kind of freaked me out... I'm just scared and I don't think I'm ever going to get out of this thing, now that it's on... I mean how will I ever cum again? I know it's not good for a guy my age to keep it pent up, like for my health as you said... But this milking thing? How will that work?" He asked trying to relate his fears, and being in the dark wasn't helping, especially when it came to something like this.

About how long he was really going to be locked up, because as things stood? He didn't trust his Mother-in-law, nor Denise and not even Barb for that matter...

The women in his life as he was learning, they were good at making excuses, coming up with reasons for doing things like this... Changing and delaying his release date....

Caught up in what was happening to him at the moment, Adrian could hardly feel the super-soft applicator brush caressing his face and neck as Denise held him at his chin, tilting his head this way and that, adding rouge to his cheeks, then shadow, eyeliner and even mascara before finishing him off with a tube of glittery pink lip gloss, having him pucker and blow kisses...

"There! Have a look and tell me you feel silly or ridiculous" she said to him smiling and allowing Adrian to turn to see himself in the mirror, and with a shocked gasp he sat stunned, not believing... The girl in the mirror looking back at him, it couldn't be... It was him...

"Oh God... It... It can't be" He declared then stopped, thinking... "I... I'm not a man am I..? I mean, I never was one, was I..?" Adrian asked sounding solemn and sad even, seeing himself as he was, all made up, he could hardly believe how...how 'female' he looked... It was uncanny.

It was also a bitter pill to swallow... Seeing for yourself how everyone else sees you... As someone completely different...This someone who had been living inside of you for all this time but you didn't know, you've never met, you didn't realize they were even there...