Mother May I...? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, don't worry... I plan on it, now take me back in... That's it buddy... Oh yeah... Unngg, fuck I'll never get tired of this... Hang on now man, I'm gonna hold your head like last time and fuck your mouth, I came really good like that, it was so much more intense" Greg instructed as Adrian smiled up to him before following his instructions he was back tonsil deep and near gagging, taking all of his friend's stiff 7-inches down to his root, leaving his nose buried in the forest of his long, dark, scratchy feeling pubic hairs...

"Uhh! Mmmph! Unngg!" Moaned Adrian this time around as Greg doing as he said, he had his two hands clasped to the sides of Adrian's head and was fucking him. Using his mouth like a pussy the bigger, older Greg didn't hold back when dragging Adrian's head up and down his stiffness with the same insistent force, making Adrian take his thick member into the back of his throat before pulling him up again and repeating the same motion until he could feel it, until Greg was there, he was ready to cum...

"Uhhhhh! Ohh shit yes... Here.... Oh fuck here it, c-comes!" He bellowed out no longer whispering as he came, feeling himself going over the edge, he couldn't be quiet if tried...

"Mmm! Mmmph!" Adrian moaned as well yet with his mouth full of cock he could say nothing else as he felt it then, the first of what turned into a long series of hard spasms with Greg's continual eruption ejecting what felt like gallons of his earthy tasting cum into the smaller, younger guys mouth and having him swallow hard several times over, just to keep up...

"Oh yeah, fuck that's good... Take it... Don't let it get away, I don't want a mess in my car" Greg said to him as he sat back in his seat with his chest heaving and out of breath and Adrian, doing as he was told, he didn't dare move.

Keeping his lips firmly locked around his friend's quivering, wet cock Adrian caught and tasted all of him, accepting his cum load and swallowing with a renewed vigour and want...

The taste, feel and consistency of his older friend's thick white spew, it came with an odd comfort, this second time around... There was familiarity Adrian could find himself getting used if not have it become a craving... The exciting moment of feeling his friend go into spasm, and the ensuing flood of his cum to follow, it was rush that filled him and made him feel like he was the one cumming, like he was the one getting off...

"Uhhh... Thanks man, I think you may have found your calling Ade, but remember, we can't let this get out, right?" Greg asked after waiting a moment to catch his breath before sitting up and righting himself, pulling up his jeans and tucking his deflated dick away as Adrian sat up in the seat beside him. Wiping his chin with his tongue rolling over in his mouth, washing down the last of his friend's salty tasting seed, remembering how the lingering, musty after-taste would stay with him for some time...

"Uhh, th-thanks, I guess and yeah, you can trust me, I'm not going to tell anyone" Adrian replied feeling somewhat insecure now that it was over, now that his friend's urges had been slaked, he felt awkward and like he wanted to get away...

"Hey, umm, it's really late so I guess I should be going, huh?... Are, are you delivering tomorrow night as well?" He asked but then thinking he probably shouldn't, believing Greg would assume he wanted this to become an every night thing between them, rather than just happening at random...

"Yeah man, I'll pick you up around 8pm, we'll get a bag of weed and hey, after gas is paid for, I'll split my tips with you" Greg replied, knowing already that he wanted this to happen as often as they could, if not on daily basis as it appeared his eager little friend was asking him.

He liked what they were doing, how they had turned this corner, and without knowing it at the time... Greg was to discover there was another reason why... Why he liked their hiding away somewhere and having his little buddy, his smaller male friend suck his cock for him...

*****

Back to the present...

"Wow Adrian, that was really hot and like I said, even for a lezzy-girl like me, hearing your story really turned me on... Whew! Okay well, that's enough for now and I'd say you're about ready so lets get you down stairs huh?, I'm sure Ma'am has some chores she wants you to do while I uhh, 'take-care' of her... If you know what I mean?" Denise replied, quite taken with Adrian's recounting, his telling her how Greg hadn't really forced him but merely suggested that he might like to try sucking his cock for him once again, to which Adrian, he agreed, letting himself fall freely, there was no coercion...

However as Denise spoke, pulling both of them back to the here and now, Adrian didn't dare mention how tight his cage felt after telling her all about his time with Greg, and in such vivid detail... Reliving his second time, the time that confirmed things and cemented just who and what Adrian really was... A cock sucker...

Missing it now, Adrian knew he wanted it again, to have that feeling. Knowing it was wrong or at least society had always said so... But oddly, that's what made him want it more.. The taboo feeling of crossing a line not meant to ventured too far near, let alone stepping over.

This is what his Catholic up bringing had instill in him, the belief that what he was feeling and what he wanted, it was wrong...

Thinking now however and with the fond memory still fresh in his mind, Adrian had to wonder if not believe that with how he was feeling these days? Keith, his wife's boyfriend, his would not be the last cock he would suck...

Continued...