Mother May I...? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! What a work out! I'm sweating now" he complained, feeling out of breath but at the same time he couldn't ignore the sensuous, tingling feeling of having his hairless legs being hugged and caressed in such finery.

Wearing pantyhose like the stockings before, Adrian swooned in the sensation, surrounded in the femininity, the devilment, and again, the taboo of knowing he should say no, but also knowing that he can't...

Not out of breath but feeling the heat, Adrian's next task was figuring out the front from the back on the navy blue woman's dress slack before fighting his way into them once again like he just had with the pantyhose.

Granted having nylon covered legs did help more wiggling his way in this time, Adrian was soon to realize that the polyester dress slacks, they were at least a size too small if not two, as he struggled, working them up over his hips and then sucking in deep, enabling him to just get the zipper up which in itself was no easy feat seeing how small it was and being at the side meant he had to twist his upper half while reaching at an odd angle.

"God this is tight, I'm starting to think I might like wearing the dresses instead" He said then, being sarcastic but with an air of seriousness thinking that if he had to squeeze himself into clothes this tight from now on? The freedom and looseness of a dress sounded like the better alternative...

Or in Adrian's case, wearing a dress, it would be the lesser of the two evils... Two, very feminine, girly evils...

Exhaling and stepping to the mirror while slipping into the light feeling cami-top Adrian grimaced once again but not because of feminine looking, dark blue spaghetti strap top, but rather from seeing how he looked in the extra tight slacks and he was wasn't too happy because pressed into the fabric and quite easily seen was the star-shaped outline of his chastity cage with the little ball capping the end sticking out most and knowing that if anyone were to spy the odd lumpiness they would be compelled to ask... "What the hell is that?"

"Oh no!" He sighed but having no time to change or do much Adrian's attention was taken away when hearing Margaret calling him for down stairs...

"Are you dressed yet sissy?" She called out as Adrian felt a cold shiver hit him...

"Y-yes, I'll be right down" he called back through the open bedroom door as he stayed where he was a moment longer, looking and fussing trying as he may to pull down the front of his slacks hoping to relieve the pressure and maybe reduce the visibility of his cage if he could.

*****

Back down stairs...

"There you see? You look nice now come here, I want to fix your face a little, showering took off all of your make-up"

"I can't wear make-up when I'm out, please Ma'am don't make me... I'll be self conscious all night, or however long we'll be gone. I don't even know where we're going, just that you want steak" Adrian cried as he came down to meet Margaret and Denise in the hall waiting for him, apparently taking less time to dress than he did, which was embarrassing by itself, but now, hearing she wanted to reapply his make-up before going out in public? It was no wonder he was putting up a fuss...

"Relax, I'm just darkening those ghostly cheeks of yours, I swear your anemic Adrian, you're always so pale and wan looking... Also, a little mascara will brighten up those baby-blues of yours... Your eyes are your best feature my sweet little sissy-boy, so let's not hide them, hmm?"

"You have really pretty blue eye Adrian, Ma'am is right and I can see why Barb fell for you, with those long lashes, you remind me of a doll I had once, her eyes opened and closed on their own when you laid her down" Denise added, trying to appease the sour faced Adrian as he stood, fidgeting with Margaret holding him at his chin, dusting his cheeks with rouge, darkening his gaunt look as he was being told...

"Right, that should do, you look much better now and closer to who you really are... Okay if everyone is ready, into the car, we have a bit of drive, all the way down town" Margaret declared then, letting Adrian go and putting away her little travel make-up kit as she smiled then but leaving Adrian to question once again, wondering where they were going...

"Where are we going anyway? This is the way Barb drives us home" He asked as Margaret steered her car onto the highway, and heading in the direction Adrian knew would take him home, back to Barb's condo in the down town core...

"You'll see... I was given a very good recommendation about a certain steak house that as you say, yes it is near your home, or Barbara's home to be precise"

Puzzled and wracking his brain Adrian could only think of two steak houses that were anywhere near the condo, one called 'Le-Grill' and another that was further out called 'Burke's' but not wanting to bother the woman, knowing she would probably snap at him again if he were to ask, or comment in any way so once again, in aid of saving his own skin, he stayed quiet.

Looking out the window and feeling like he was going home, Adrian couldn't help miss his wife Barb just then, thinking and wondering how far away she was by this time and wishing he was going home, home to her and his old life, even working in the copy centre would feel normal to him...

Driving and heading into the down town area, and knowing where he was, Adrian was left thinking and wondering again when Margaret pulled her car into a parking garage on a street he and every single person in the city knew as Charles St. the main thoroughfare that runs through the heart of the city's gay village, where once a year and more famously, this was the street used for both the annual 'Dyke-Hike' lesbian march, as well as the Grand-Daddy of them all, the world famous Toronto Gay-Pride Parade, one of North America's largest annuals...

Suddenly things were starting to add up, or make sense in one way but for the most part, recognizing where they were, Adrian for all of his worrying, he had more questions than answers...

"W-why are we down here? I don't know of any steak houses in this part of town" he asked, feeling brave enough, now they were here and out of the car and thinking this might have something to do with how they had him dressed.

Looking super feminine and gayer-than-gay if that was a thing, or at least that was how Adrian felt, dressed in his tight woman's dress pants and the dark near black blouse Margaret had also insisted he wear. With it's patterned red roses lining the inside that showed when opened but also included the cuffs and collar, folded over and giving away that this was indeed a woman's blouse.

Going along with the light make-up, and being where they were, in the gayest square mile in all of Canada... He would have been a lot more curious, if he wasn't so scared shtiless...

"Do you know where we are Adrian? What part of town this is? Seems like you do" Margaret quizzed with a happy lilt to her voice this time instead of snapping at him and berating him in some humiliating way...

But as well, this wasn't a good sign either as Adrian himself could attest. Knowing first hand though a life of being teased, lied to and let down he had learned that when people were being too overly nice?... It usually meant they wanted something from him, otherwise they wouldn't bother...

Margaret however, she was enjoying herself now, knowing this was going to happen, Adrian was about to meet his long lost friend, or actually his long lost and now openly gay friend to be exact, and she couldn't wait to see the look on his already suspicious looking little face...

"Ye-yeah, I was stuck in a traffic jam down her last year it was on a Friday and there was a march... I had to wait for it to pass until I could cross the road" he answered, rather sheepishly as they walked along falling in behind the two, with Margaret and Denise walking ahead arm in arm looking innocuous and more like a Mother, daughter pairing rather than being lovers.

"Hey I was here for that! That was last years Dyke-Hike, I was on afloat even! We had such a blast" Denise perked up remembering that she was in the same parade the summer before where she had a great time, yet whereas Adrian, yeah, not so much...

"Well, at least you know where you are, and look... Here we are... This is the place!" Margaret added sounding up-beat as they all stopped in front of a restaurant or bar is what it looked like to Adrian....

"This is a steak house? Woody's?" He asked questioning, looking up at the marquee sign...

"Yes, this is the place, now come here let me have a look at you before we head in" Margaret replied as she turned to Adrian and like a fussing Mother with her child she ran a hand through his hair to comb it down before moving lower, tugging at his clothes. Making sure everything looked good and was in place before entering, or before meeting Greg...

"You're going to behave yourself and no pouting, right?" She asked as Adrian shied away, tired of her being so finicky and acting like it was picture day while not really understanding what she was going on about. But whatever it was, and why they were here, he was becoming more and more curious...

"No I won't pout, b-but what's going on? Something tells me we're not just here for steak" he asked, or challenged, wanting to know...

"Never mind that, we're here now so it doesn't matter why, just come along and do as your told... In we go!" Margaret replied ushering Adrian in ahead with a firm hand to his back as she turned then giving Denise a knowing look and saying to her "This should be interesting,"

Shaking his head but going in first Adrian had no idea what, or who he was about to walk into as his Mother-in-law and her little blond girlfriend were soon to follow, both with strange smiles on their faces that he didn't trust at all...

"Hey! Welcome to Woody's! Come on in and find a table" said the bartender as they all made their way in with Adrian stopping to have a look around still blissfully unaware...

"Thank you dear, may we have a menu? Oh and if it's not too much trouble could we have a word with your manager? He's a personal friend and is expecting us" the older woman said to the youngish male bartender dressed all in black looking quite tidy, his hair all slicked back with a thick coating of gel, his perfect skin and little round glasses on his smiling face.

"Oh, okay, that shouldn't be a problem... Hey Greg, these folks are here to see you, said you were expecting them" the fellow called out as the three settled themselves at a table but then hearing and turning, Adrian's face went from one of mild confusion to something else as the manager walked over and he began to clue in, realizing just who 'Greg' really was...

"Hello ladies and hey Ade, been a long time huh?" Greg said then as he approached casually walking up to their table from where he'd been near the back, sitting with another group but Adrian, caught in a world of confusion, his brain didn't register at first, he wasn't expecting, he didn't know...

Like the proverbial deer in headlights, stopping and staring, frozen and un-moving he looked up from his seat, not believing, not understanding...

"Adrian, say hello dear, don't be rude... You remember your old friend don't you?" Margaret said then, snapping him back but then with the realization, everything came to him. All of the secrecy, the questions about his past, it was all coming together and beginning to make sense...

"H-hey G-Greg... Yeah it, it uh, it has been a long, uhh time...How, how are you?" he replied, stuttering like crazy and still feeling quite unsure, and as well like he'd been duped because he had been.

This was why Margaret would mention his old friend at just about any chance she could get, using Greg's name to embarrass and coerce him into doing and wanting things he hadn't thought of in years...

"I'm doing great and you look good, you haven't changed much I see, still my cute little buddy huh? Boy it's great to see you... When your Aunt and your cousin contacted me I was so pleased, I missed you when I went away Ade"

Looking up to his long forgotten friend or old flame as Margaret would more than likely call him, Adrian was taken by surprise in not just seeing him but also, when looking he could hardly believe how buff and fit Greg looked. Mature and grown-up dressed in a tight fitting black t-shirt that moulded and stuck to his every muscle and contour, even Margaret who Greg had called Adrian's 'Aunt', she was left gawking and biting her lip, seeing the hunky, tall, barrel chested, near 40yr old man standing there, she also had no idea...

"Oh, ha-ha!" Margaret laughed... "He's not my nephew and I'm not Adrian's Aunt, I'm actually his Mother-in-law and this is Denise, the girl you were contacted by... She not related either" she said interjecting and letting Greg know who was whom and how Adrian was, or wasn't related, at least not though blood...

"Oh really? You're married Ade? Wow, I never would have figured, but anyway uh, order whatever you'd like, I'll comp your whole meal" Greg replied and sounding a little surprised at that, hearing Adrian was married, he just never imagined and more so because of how his little friend was looking these days.

Dressed in what were obviously woman's clothes and with mascara clotting up his already long lashes, he just figure Adrian had 'discovered' himself as Greg himself had so many years ago.

Stepping away after this, Adrian glared at Margaret not sure if he shouldn't just get up and walk out knowing now that he had been tricked, he wasn't happy with this newest development, not at all...

"I can't believe you did this to me" he grunted out while keeping his voice down, near whispering but both Denise and Margaret, they knew he was up-set...

"Why? I thought you'd like to see your old friend and maybe catch up a little... He is quite a hunky thing isn't he? It's almost a pity he's gay... And so what if I wanted you to meet up and see if any of that old spark is still there?" Margaret replied in a rhetorical question as Adrian looked to her in disbelief, knowing he'd been played and big time...

"I... I wouldn't have minded doing this if maybe you'd told me, I could have dressed more normal and not like this... I look like a flaming pansy in these clothes you have me wearing, and did you hear him? Sounding so surprised that I'm married? He, he thinks I'm like him, he thinks I'm gay... Oh God I don't like this at all" Adrian sighed as he sat back in his seat, and yes he was up-set, very up-set but Margaret, not wanting to take his heat, she threw his anger right back at him...

"Oh well excuse me for trying!" She began, throwing her napkin to the table... "I thought you'd like seeing your old friend again after all of these years. and yes... We wanted it to be a surprise, and I have you dressed as you are because he, Greg, he needs to see the real you... He needs to know the truth from the beginning and not be dragged into your lies" Margaret countered as Adrian listened to her, even more shocked and horrified...

He shot back..."Lies? What lies? You two are the ones doing this to me, I was perfectly happy in my marriage before you stepped in"...

"Oh really and what about your wife? Do you think she was happy? I don't think so... But if she is, tell me Mr. Smart-mouth, why prey tell is she currently on her way to Florida, and not with you, but with another man? Hmmm? Care to answer me that one?"

With his brow creased and near boiling inside Adrian listened to his Mother-in-law but knowing she was right, or that she did have a very good point, he went quiet. Thinking and pondering how much he hated this situation as he glanced upwards, spotting Greg looking his way, leaning at the end of the bar and pretending to talk with a staff member as Adrian caught his old friend looking back momentarily and smiling...

With a new flush of nervousness passing through him as Adrian looked away in a moment of shyness, but then locking eyes with Margaret once again, he knew he was defeated, she was right about Barb and he knew he couldn't win...

"See that?" Margaret asked... "He's looking at you... Why don't you just go over and talk to him, you don't have to be so up-set, and yeah maybe we did trick you a little... We just wanted this to be a surprise, that's all"

"I... I don't know what to say to him, and I don't care what you say, he thinks I'm gay I know he does" Adrian replied, thinking there was no way Greg could think of him as being anything else, married or not. However, ignoring him and smiling all the same, Margaret looking to him she nudging him hard enough he nearly fell off the booth seat they were sharing...

"Uhh! Hey! Be careful!" He groaned looking to her none too impressed as he caught himself and feeling like an idiot, knowing Greg would be watching...

"Go on, he won't bite and I'm sure he misses you, like he said... Just go say high and we'll order... I wanted steak when I came in, but now I'm thinking I'd rather have beef-cake, and I think you do too" Margaret said to him smiling as Adrian stood with Greg indeed looking on, even perking up when seeing the commotion...

*****

"H-hey Greg, listen, I'm sorry about Ma'am, err I mean Margaret, my Mother-in-law she, she had this crazy idea that, that you and I... Well, I mean she found out, I told my wife Barb about uhh, what happened back then and she went and told her Mother, and now... Well, now she has it in her head that I, umm, that I'm still... I'm still, ahh...

"Still interested? Is that what you're trying to say?" Greg replied smiling as Adrian finding enough courage, he made the walk over to where his old friend was standing near the bar taps, leaning back and looking casual, calm, cool and dressed head to toe in black, even his combed back hair and slight goatee were dark as night.

Just like Margaret had said, Greg looked quite 'hunky' if Adrian had to say so...

"Ahh, yeah and, and I don't know what they told you about my, ahh wife, Barb and her, umm, her ex?" Adrian agreed, embarrassed but then not helping himself any he went on, asking if he knew about Barb and his current cuckold status...

"No I didn't even know you were married, they never mentioned it in any of the messages, but good for you man, and hey whatever is going on there is cool... I mean with you being here and looking so, uhh, looking so cute I'll say... I'm not going to judge you buddy... Look where I work, and I suppose you were told that I'm out? That I'm gay?" Greg replied, trying to put Adrian at ease with his openness.

Which he did appreciate, it was refreshing and ice breaking all at the same time, being able to talk without fear but even still, this didn't take away from the surreal, almost haunting feeling of being here. Standing and talking with his big, if not a lot bigger friend, what with the way he's filled out.

Hearing Greg say he was 'out' however? That did send a shiver up Adrian's spine that ended in his catheterized chastity cage with a tingling sensation sending goose-flesh crawling all over his skin. Knowing this was real and so was what Greg was telling him... His old friend was openly gay...

"N-No, not exactly... I didn't know you were even here until we walked in and I only figured out this was a, a..." Adrian tried to say but stopped...

"A gay bar?" Greg said for him, finishing his sentence a second time, again when he couldn't...

"Ye-yeah, I... I didn't figure it out until we parked, I knew where we were, I mean what part of town b-but"

"Hey it's okay man, you don't have to stutter your way through, this is a gay bar and we are in the gay village but I have to say Ade, from how you're looking these days? I'm wondering if you're not playing for the wrong team, if you know what I mean? You know, what with you being married and all?" Greg asked, then continued...