Mother May I...? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not making fun of you, I'm just wondering is all... I mean if you are married, and straight? Why the clothes and make-up? Also... What's with your Mother-in-law and her girlfriend? How are they involved in this?"

Asking what were a lot of questions, ones Adrian wasn't sure how to answer, Greg wanted to know why he was dressed as he was, even noticing the light make-up Margaret had put on him, as well as asking about her, and Denise...

"It's ahh, it's really kind of complicated and hard to explain" Adrian began, using that old line... "It's complicated" meaning he'd rather not say...

"Actually, I'm staying with Ma'am, uhh, I mean Margaret, my Mother-in-law while my wife Barb, she's out of town on a trip with her umm, her ex..." Adrian answered this time but knowing how complicated all of this really was, he didn't think he could explain it by pussy-footing around, talking in innuendos wasn't going to cut it with his crazy story...

"Yeah, I'll say it looks complicated, but again don't sweat it man... Life throws us curve balls sometimes doesn't it? I mean look at me? When I moved out west, and well, after what you and I went through... I learned some things about myself that I had been questioning for quite a while, and you probably don't know this but it was you Adrian, you really helped me see and now that you're here I can say thank you" Greg replied, sounding nice and understanding of Adrian's plight even.

But then saying he should thank him? That one threw the smaller guy...

"Me? Why would you want to thank me? He asked, looking confused, hearing what his friend was saying but not really getting it, not understanding that he was the reason Greg was able to figure himself out and come to terms with who he was... Learning and accepting that he was gay...

"You were my first guy Adrian, the first one I ever messed around with, and after that? I never really looked back" Greg answered, telling more of his own story...

"I came out in my Freshman year and it was because of you" he explained as Adrian's eyes went a little wide, knowing now what his friend was saying but not wanting to believe and even feeling guilty in a way, erroneously believing that Greg's being gay was somehow his fault, like he'd ruined him for women or something like that...

Which was absurd when he thought about it, but still, the feeling of regret was there...

"Gosh! I'm sorry, I never meant to... You know?" Adrian stuttered back apologizing but Greg, all he did was smile thinking again how cute his little buddy looked, thinking he was to blame, like he'd turned him gay on purpose...

"You never what? You didn't mean to 'turn me'? Is that what you're trying to say?" Greg asked smiling while finishing his sentence for a third time but saying it in a playful way, asking if Adrian thought he had 'turned' him as it's known...

Chuckling when seeing him blush and with his eyes casting upwards, Greg was taken with his little friend realizing how much he did miss Adrian after all of these years. He felt drawn to the smaller guy once again and with his own heart beginning to pump blood around his body, he couldn't help but think of those times in his car when Adrian, God love him, back when he tried to 'turn' Greg by sucking his dick for him...

"Relax Ade, man you're too funny, I'm glad to see that hasn't changed. You always did make me laugh... And for the record, you didn't turn me gay... I already was... All you did was help me see it, and for that I thank you" Greg said to him sounding earnest and heartfelt, thanking his little friend...

"I've been honest about my life and I wouldn't want it any other way... You know when people talk about being free? All that really means is being honest, not hiding and accepting who you are, and to do so without any fear? That's the best part... So, yeah thanks to you buddy, I think I've led a pretty charmed life."

Listening to his old friend, hearing what he was saying, of course it wasn't his fault. But the part about living honestly and not being afraid? That's where Adrian was still having trouble because up until now? He didn't think he'd been living that way...

He had been hiding in one form or another, even if he wasn't gay, or full on... He still knew there was something different, something amiss that he couldn't agree with or find any peace over.

Not like Greg and with what he was telling him, Adrian felt bad again and like his own life, all of it had been a lie...

Granted his problem was figuring out which lie it was that he was living under? Being bisexual as Margaret had said of him several times now, or was he hiding something deeper? Like maybe he was gay but with his wall of self preservation being built so high? He couldn't see over it, he was missing the bigger picture...

He didn't know, and wasn't sure if he ever would... But with what happened next, or with what Greg had asked him, Adrian came to realize, there was only one way to find out...

"Hey listen, I'm about to head into a staff meeting, why don't you guys stick around, eat and drink all you want, on the house, and after, when I'm finished... Maybe you and I can go somewhere to catch up and talk about stuff... So what do you say Ade? You want to have a drink with me?"

Continued...