Mother Mine Ch. 01 - Prologue

Story Info
A son’s tale of revenge of his shrewish mother.
1.1k words
4.47
23k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

My mother is a bitch, the classic shrew. And no ordinary shrew. She defines it. And she's always gotten away with it because of her looks. She is 44, a statuesque 5.10. Works out to keep her body. Perfectly shaped "C" cupped breasts. A slim waistline. Not too wide of hips. A nicely, not to round, ass. The classic hourglass figure. Her soft, full brown hair, she keeps neatly over the shoulder, styled. Piercing deep hazel eyes. Luscious red lips. Yep, my dear mother is the complete package. So polite, friendly and amiable at all the right times, especially in social situations. But at home or when convenient, like with a waiter, or a service person, when she can get away with it, her true self emerges.

Why dad, John, stays married to her, is anyone's guess. Maybe it's because of her outward beauty. Maybe she's really good in bed. Maybe because she's always been able to help him with her elegance and flirtatious nature with dad's bosses. Maybe he's just downright afraid of her. I don't know. But dad puts up with her berating, rudeness, constant nagging at home. I can see the hurt in father's eyes at times. But he just seems to shrug it off. And dad's no wimp, with the exception when it comes to mom. Maybe he has a mistress or two. Again, I don't know. Maybe divorce is just too messy. But he stays with her.

My older brother, Jason, by three years, graduated high school and joined the navy. Mom exploded. Her plans for him were ruined. How could he do such a stupid thing to her? He had been accepted to Brown, no less. He confided in me that he just had to get out. Thinking about how mom would try to control him, nag him, be on his ass about grades and grad school, his major. Having to come home during breaks between semesters, during summer. He said he couldn't handle it. He went in a year ago and has only been home once after basic training, then he requested extended sea duty and got it.

Me, Jerry, I'm 22, had a great job offer after I got out of college, then POOF gone. The fucking pandemic, job offered put on hold and I had to move back home. Boy, do I hear about it every day. Get a job. You're an embarrassment. Your future, you're lazy, on and on and on.

I'm 5.10, around 190, brown hair. A great disappointment to my mother. I didn't get into Brown, or Columbia or any of those prestigious schools. Nope, I went to a public state college. She claims that's another reason I don't have a job and I'm still living at home.

Anyway, I am counting the days when I can escape and put up with my mom's daily complaints about my hair, posture, eating habits, etc. Get the picture?

Then, one day everything changed. A happy, little accident. Mom forgetting something and me, discovering it. A scan disk was left in her den's laptop computer.

I needed to send off a fax a job applications and mom's computer has a fax machine. I saw a scan disk inserted. I just clicked it on to see what it was and OH MY FUCKING GOD! There was my mommy dearest, on her knees, fully dressed in a pair of jeans, and long sleeve white blouse, sucking on a young boy's cock. Her hands holding on to his hips. The young boy was completely naked. I looked up at him and realized it was Tim, our neighbor from across the street. He's a skinny little nerd, not yet 20. He put his hands on mother's head. She jerked her head back off his hard, smallish, boyish cock and barked up at him, "What did I tell you. Keep your hands off. You're not going to use me like one of your high school sluts. If you want me to keep doing it, keep your hands to yourself unless I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Jacob."

God, even sucking on a boy's dick, she's a bitch.

Tim arched his back, clamped his hands over his head and in a shrilled voice yelled, "Mrs. Jacob, I'm going to cum."

I was expecting to see my mother, take her head off his dick, but she kept her mouth on it. Her cheeks indented as she sucked it harder. Then I realized, as Tim let out a loud groan, that his cock was pulsating in my mother's mouth and she was swallowing his cum! Her nails dug into his hips as she held him in place.

The hapless boy was now moaning, "Oh God, oh God, oh God," as he pumped his load into my mother's face.

My mother sucked on his dick and then moved off it. Tim's dick was still hard. Mom looked up at him. "Don't you dare drip on my carpet."

Tim quickly reached down with both hands and cupped the head if his now deflating cock as to not spill a drop on mother's precious rug.

Mom stood up. Taking one finger and scooping up a few drops of the young boys cum from the corners of her lips into her mouth.

"Get dressed and get out. I'll text you when I want you again. And if you ever dare tell anyone about this, I'll report you to the police and say you forced me. Who do you think they'll believe? A pathetic loser like you or me? Now hurry and get out."

"Yes ma'am."

Mom watched him hurriedly dress and leave. She grinned and said out loud to herself, "I do love the taste of a young boy's semen in the morning."

Then she went around the desk and turned off the cam. Jesus, the little bastard didn't even know mom was recording it. I wondered why she would and then thought, "Shit, the perverted bitch is probably watching it later to get herself off". I looked at the disc, stuck the one with my resume on it into another USB slot and copied it onto mine. I thought, "EVIDENCE! Now I've got you mommy dearest."

I wondered if there were any more discs. I tried the bottom drawer on the desk, but it was locked. I opened the top drawer and looked around. Way in the back was a desk key in a little holder. Sure enough it fit and again, OH MY FUCKING GOD! There were rows of scan discs, each row labeled. There was a row of about ten Tim's. Another row of six, labeled Mike, dad's best friends' son! John? Who's he? Four of those. Mary! mom's niece! Her sister's daughter! My cousin! A GIRL? FUCK. Only three discs for her. Then twelve, labeled MISC. Interesting. So, instead of sitting there and copying all of them, I decided it would be more fun to just take them. Hide them and wait to see my mother's reaction when she finds them gone.

This was going to be fun!

To be continued...

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers