Mother Mine Ch. 02

Story Info
I get a chance to see mom in action.
2.5k words
4.44
22.5k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Now where to hide the scandisk?

I walked into my bedroom cradling the box of disk under my arm. If I know mom, she'll tear my room apart as soon as she realizes I have them.

Then it struck me. Don't put them in my room! I walked across the hall into my brother's room, emptied the box of disks onto his bed, scooped them up and put them in a inner pocket of one of his suit jackets he'd left behind. I kept a few, thinking they'd be fun to watch later to see just how perverse my mother was and, also, to make copies. Best to have backups hidden just in case she stumbles on the original stash.

I then went back to the den and put the empty box back in the drawer and locked it. I smiled as I inserted the original scandisk I had found back into the slot. I could just see the expression on mom's face when she saw the disk still in the computer and went to put it in its proper place only to find an empty case. The sudden gripping fear of anxiety, disbelief, of frantic awareness that they were gone! That someone knows!

But who?

Did someone break into the house and discover them. Was it one of her, "victims", her charges that somehow took them? Was it, John? Could it be her son?

I wondered what would be racing through her mind. The fear that would overtake her. The not knowing. The thought of her in terror, her perversion discovered, made me smile.

I went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer, then back to the living room, plopped myself on the couch, turned on the TV, baseball and waited.

About a half hour later mom came strolling through the door, saw me lounging on the couch and started right in, "I see you're having another productive day. Is this what you've been doing? Jerry really, what have you accomplished today? Oh, I give up and it looks like you have too."

I just took a sip of beer and continued to watch the game. She gave one last, loud, "HUFF", and walked to her bedroom. I turned and watched her. Her round

ass swaying. She just got back from the gym. Her yoga pants revealing her mature, but firm shape. She can turn heads for sure.

In a few minutes, I knew she was in the shower. I imagined hot, steamy water sweeping over her, washing the soap suds off amble bosom. Her hands reaching between her thighs, cleaning her pussy. Gee, I wonder if she's shaved or trimmed. Then her hands, between her ass cheeks, soaping up, rinsing off. Wow, I've never really pictured or thought of my mom that way. But the image of her on her knees, sucking on our young neighbor's cock and swallowing his cum, I'd never imagined that either, but I didn't imagine it, I saw it.

My thoughts were flying all over, my mom's body, the game on TV, the scan disks and what was on them, my mom on her knees....

"You're on your own tonight for dinner, your father and I are going to his office formal dinner".

Her voice jolted me back into consciousness. She was standing next to the couch in a long, white terry bath robe, her arms folded below her breast, a white towel wrapped high on her head. I eyed her up and down, then looked at her face. No makeup, but she still seemed younger than she was. She wasn't looking at me, but at the TV.

"I'll just order pizza".

"Of course, you will, and you'll probably waist the evening on one if your mindless video games".

She then turned and grumbled something about dad better get home early enough so he can be ready. I thought, no matter what time dad gets home she's going to bitch at him.

I turned and again watched her rounded ass sway out of the room. I let my thoughts rove over what I was going to do this evening. I sure wasn't going to be playing any video games. I was going to be watching my mother and her scan disk of greatest hits.

This was going to be a very educational evening.

Dad came home in his usual good mood. Smiling, saying, "Hey kiddo. Anything exciting happen today?"

I grinned back, "You would not believe."

He stopped and looked at me. His briefcase still in his hand, his suit jacket unbuttoned, his tie already loosened. "Huh?"

I shrugged the reply away. "Mom's, um, you know."

He rolled his eyes. "I can imagine. She'll be all attitude till we get to the party, then she'll turn on that magic. They'd never think she could be such a..."

Moms echoed in from upstairs, "John, get your ass up here, shower, shave and get ready. I swear if we're late."

Dad just smiled, "Yes dear.". He quickly walked into the den, putting his briefcase down. Then, took off up the stairs.

I couldn't her what mom was saying to him, but I could hear dads replies trying to assure her he'd be ready.

Things got quiet and I settled into watching some sports commentors argue about which player was better than that. Not really paying attention. My thoughts kept picturing my mother on her knees with that skinny kid across the street with his dick in her mouth.

My daydreaming was interrupted when I heard her heels snapping on the hardwood stairs floor. I turned. Jesus, she is really stunning. I've noticed it before, but now with my new discovery of her perverse sexuality, she seemed even more so.

She was dressed to the nines. She now had her brunette hair pulled back from her face, exposing her slender tapered neck. A pearl necklace hung loosely around it, matching studded pearl earrings. Her makeup highlighted her already high cheek bones. Her lips were painted in a soft glossy red. The massacre made her hazel eyes look a menacing but inviting.

The black dress, short sleeved dress exposed most of her shoulders, and the V-neckline plunged just enough to show off her still firm breast cleavage. The dress covered the top of her knees. The black shear silk stockings gave her legs a shimmering, mild glow.

She turned and looked into the mirror at the bottom of the stairs, eyeing herself to make sure there were no imperfections. I certainly could see none, but she ran a finger along the corner of her lip as if she was scraping away some excess lipstick.

I let my eyes rove down her hourglass frame. The deep V of the back of the dress highlighted the softness of her flawless toned skin. Her butt looked tight, not round. The back of her calves showed the straight, black seam of her stockings. I imagined them held up by a lacey, black garter, with matching panties. Or maybe no panties at all.

"John, bring down my jacket and let's go. This thing starts at eight and I want to be there no later than 8:45."

I smiled to myself, "Most likely she wants to make an entrance and God, the entrance she'll make will surely get the attention of all present."

"John"! Her voice showing irritation.

Dad moved quickly down the stairs. In a dark brown suit. I thought, here it comes and right on cue mom sounded off.

"When are you going to get a new suit? It makes you look frumpier than you really are."

Dad shied around the remark. "No one will be looking at me."

Mom looked back into the mirror, as dad slipped her short black jacket over her shoulders and handed her small purse.

As she walked behind me, I inhaled her perfume. A perfect complement to her. I felt my cock twitch. No wonder dad puts up with the bitch. The envy of everyman and even some women must feel knowing dad is fucking her.

Her terse, "Please, do something useful", was her way of saying good night to me.

Dad looked back at me as the left, he didn't dare say anything, as his way of saying, "Do whatever".

I heard the door close and the sports commentator saying something about you always must be ready.

I stood up and reached into my pocket and pulled out a disk. "MARY", read the label.

"Why not"? I thought to myself. Let's see what mom and her sweet little niece are in too.

Mary is a petite little thing. Barely 19, about 5.3, very shy, skinny, flat chested, straight, dirty blonde hair. Not sure what her eye color is. Never really paid that much attention to her.

I slid the scan disk into the slot on the TV. Why not look at it on the 63".

I picked up the remote, clicked it down to the USB port, sat back down on the couch and enjoy.

Interesting, not the den, my parent's bedroom. The cam giving me a perfect view of their bed. No one was in the room. Then I heard some soft giggling and my mom's voice laughingly saying, "Just get into the bedroom little girl."

Mary appeared, wearing a T-shirt and shorts. No shoes.

Mary replied in a little girlish voice, "Okay mommy."

Mommy?

My mom came into the room. She was wearing a flowered sleeveless summer dress, that went down to her knees. She commanded, not sternly, "Now you stand right there Mary", pointing to the middle of the bedroom.

Mom walked past her slowly. The contrast in the heights and bodies striking. Mom towered over my cousin. Stopping briefly, lifting her hand up, cupping some of Mary's hair, lifting it to her face and smelling it.

"Uuummm". She smiled at Mary, gave her a kiss on the cheek and then moved to the bed. Before mom sat on the bed, crossing her legs, exposing her slick calves and knees. Swishing her hair to the side, gave Mary a knowing look and said, directly, "Strip."

Mary pulled the T-shirt over her head and tossed it on the floor. She didn't have a bra on, no really needing it. Her small tits were puffy with silver dollar size areolas.

She then unsnapped and unzipped her jean shorts and wiggled out of them, kicking the shorts away with her feet. She wasn't wearing panties.

She smiled at her aunt, who was staring at the young girl's slim, smooth taunt skinned body.

"Do you like it mommy"? She raised her arms over her head. "See, I'm all shaved. Just like you like me mommy."

Just as I was trying to grasp my cousin calling her aunt, "mommy". My mother said, "God, I love when you call me mommy. Do you like pretending I'm your mother. Do you wish I really was your mommy"?

"Yes, I do. It gets me all moist and warm inside. I wish you were my mommy and she would do the things to me that you do to me aunty."

I stood up, unbuttoned my jeans, yanked them down with my underwear and sat back onto the couch and fisted my already stiff dick, my eyes clued to the scene being played out on the large screen.

Did Mary really want to have sex with her mother? There is some resemblance between the two sisters. But my Aunt Peggy has about 50 pounds on my mom and is five years older. But still the thought of Mary wanting her mom, Jesus!

"Come her baby". Mom motioning with her hand for Mary to go to her on the bed.

As Mary moved toward mom, mom scooted up on the bed to the headboard and placed a couple pillows behind her back rested there sitting up.

Mary hopped up on the bed, sat to the side of my mom, then put her head on mother's chest. Mom cradled Mary with one arm and with the other started to unbutton her sundress, exposing her amble tits to this little girl.

Mary immediately cupped one in her hand, raised the nipple to her mouth. I wasn't sure, but I thought she whimpered, "Thank you mommy", as she licked then sucked my mother's nipples into her mouth.

My mom cradled Mary with her right arm and smoothed her hair with her left hand. Mom then moved her hand to Mary's knees. Mary's thighs immediately separated, one pressed against the headboard the other flopping onto the bed.

Mary's hairless pussy lay completely exposed. I could see her pouty swollen pussy lips; they were slightly spread apart. They glistened with the wetness of her sex. God, this little girl is really aroused.

Mom's fingers caressed the skinny inner thigh pressed against the headboard and moved slowly down towards the precious, exposed mound. Massaging every inch of the young girl's leg.

Just as my mother's fingers reached their goal, and played across Mary's bald cunt, Mary clamped her thighs together, holding my mom's hand in place. Letting her mouth barely open around my mom's nipple she let out a muffled moan, "Oh mommy, yes mommy. Yes!". Them clamped her mouth back onto my mother's tit and sucked hungerly at it. Her cheeks indent, her eyes closed and her fingers digging into the soft flesh of my mom's tit. Her small butt rose off the bed to push against my mother's invading fingers inside her pussy.

Mom was looking down at her niece. Her head turning slowly, First watching the little bitch suckling at her teat. then down to her captive hand working the girl's pussy.

Mary moved her knees up towards her chest. Her feet raised into the air. Her toes clinched.

Suddenly she let out a loud cry, "AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH, OH GOD, MMMMMOOOOMMMMM!"

Her head bent backwards. Her back arched. Her thighs spread wide. She pushed her pussy hard into my mother's three finger that were jammed deep inside her up to her knuckles. Mom's thumb was smashed against the girl's clit. My mom was looking at Mary's face.

Mary's whole body seemed to shiver. Her face contorted in a grimace. Her teeth clenched. Her lips tightly apart, droll dripping from its corners. Her eyes rolled back. A low growl escaped from her mouth as the orgasm took control of her.

Mom rolled her hand back and forth deep inside the little bitch. I couldn't see my mom's face with her handing down in front of her, but I was sure it was a smug look of satisfaction in her manipulating her niece into a quivering, shattering orgasm.

As I watched my cousin absorbed in her release, my own cock erupted in my fist. My cum spurting out halfway up my t-shirt, covering my hand. It continued to pulsate and ooze out of me. As my own orgasm faded, so did Mary's. Mom had removed her fingers from the young girls spent cunt and wrapped around the small girls' body. which relaxed and snuggled in my mom's arms. Her face showed a small smile as she cuddled further into a fetal position against her aunt.

I reached for the remote with my dry hand, froze the images on the screen. Sat back against the couch cushion. Stared at the two of them in each other's arms and said out loud, "FUCK!"

To be continued...

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers