Mother: Mom Submits

Story Info
A married woman learns a lesson about cheating from her son.
3.9k words
4.05
48.3k
73
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers

HEY EVERYONE! I RECEIVED SUCH GOOD FEEDBACK ON MY OTHER STORY THAT I DECIDED TO DO ANOTHER SIMILAR SERIES. I TOOK TO HEART THE ISSUE OF MY INITIAL SERIES STARTER BEING TO SHORT... I HOPE THIS ONE CHECKS MORE OF THE BOXES OF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR! CHECK OUT "Mother In Law: A Bitch Broken" MY OTHER SERIES IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE.

Chapter One: Mom has her life changed forever.

Janice sat with her back to the door oblivious of what was about to happen to her. She had just finished her weekly marathon fuck session with Bobby Sr, a strapping muscular tribal guy she met at a club in a local city,

Her husband was not due back from his job on the road for another two weeks and she was feeling the sexual excitement of knowing that she would be able to get all the cocks she could possibly handle before he returned.

Little did she know, she wouldn't be leaving the confines of her own house for those two weeks, unless directed too, if course. Janice was about to get the most valuable life lesson she'd ever endure.

In a few moments unbeknownst to her, the longest sexual, crazy, and darkest two weeks of her life were about to unload in her and all over her like the man from the club that just left.

Slam.. the door flies open and a shadowy figure in black points this glowing red dot at her... "Who the fu..gghhhhhhh" (POP zzzzz)... she feels a brief sting in her neck and her whole body goes numb as she passes out.

Darkness. Janice had no Idea how long she'd been out. She was now with out her pants, left only in her tube top, panties and no bra. She begins to try to figure out her surroundings. There is darkness all around her and she cant see.

Slowly, her senses come back as she begins to realize that she is tied to a chair with her mouth taped facing what she believes is a tv. Suddenly a crackle of light escapes the dead tube.

On the screen appears Janice in another all to familiar scene it was a homemade video of her getting gangbanged by more than a few married men's cocks in a beach house somewhere in Florida.

Janice was mortified, how had this person found this tape? Who did they know?

How did they know about this?

You see, Janice would set up these events anytime her husband was out of town working to make extra cash and well, lets face it, he had a tiny cock. She usually called up Bobby and his son Bobby JR and they would all get together with the team.

By team, it usually depended on the time of year it was and the sport that was being participated in. Janice had found her way around all of the major sports, golf included, the men at the country club tipped better too.

Hearing a noise below the floor she was sitting on gave her the realization that she must be in a attic or in an upstairs room, she speculated, that must be it, she was in her attic.

"Mmkmknknknknn." She struggled to get free but to no avail. The chair was bolted to the floor with what looked like metal brackets cut from angle iron and fashioned securely by bolts to the hard wood Oak floor.

She was shackled at the ankles and bound by ropes with enough length for her to barely move her hands at her side.

She struggled hoping with everything in her to somehow slip a rope or get free.

Eventually, exhausted from the fight, things became evidently clear, she was not leaving, and she was not alone.

In what sounds like the kitchen she hears the microwave and the sounds of someone beginning to cook?

'NOMMNMNNOOOMHHHHHHHONNJN OPPPPPOOOOOMMMMOMMM." She screams into the tape but it is wrapped firmly around her head in two wide passes that covered her mouth and part of each one of her ears.

The pressure began to make her uncomfortable and she slowly realized how much pain she was in from the tape holding her chin down.

Suddenly, the video on the screen cuts from her getting the 10th and final black baby batter load in her stretched asshole to someone else, as the camera focused she realized that she recognized the person on the video all right, it was her son JR!

What the fuck is this little shit up too???? Her thoughts are screaming in panic. Does he know about me? Oh, no, he knows, oh my god my life is over. Janice begins to sob harder and harder and she can only make out the figure talking nut only barely from al the makeup running down her cheeks, her blonde usually straight hair, all matted up in the tape with it bunched around her head. She looked terrified and like she was bout to pass out when her son began to speak.

"Hi Mom, I see that you finally got to the good part. I found out how big of whore you are and realized that I had a golden opportunity, and well much like my fuck slut mother, I had to wait for the right moment. You know, Dad is out of town, and my sisters and brothers are all grown up and could care less about you, I know why now. I bet you are wondering what I did this for and why I could possibly have chose to do this to you. The answer is simple you fucking cheap twat. I have watched you prance around for years behind my fathers back like a common street tramp hooker and I have decided to make you an offer, well, an offer you cant refuse, and I mean that quiet literally."

Janice struggles more frantically after hearing this part and as her son continues she nearly passes out from the shock of what he is saying to her.

Thiiiiiiissssss cannntttt be reall!!!! She screams in her head for release from the chair and to be away from the situation but she is to helpless in her feeble attempts as her energy is draining.

"You will do everything I say when I say it. You are my property now. I own you. You are not to participate in any sexual activities unless I give you permission and am present.'" Jr commands sternly.

He continues his list of needs as shock hits Janice full on in the face.

"I get a blowjob in the morning, every day, I don't care if Dad is home, by noon if my load is not emptied from my balls and in your belly I will post every home video I have of you on all the major adult websites, send it to the local Churches, you get my picture? I am coming into the room soon and if you value your cushy little cash flow that my father provides you will do as I say Mom. Is that clear? " Jr asks innocently in show " If so, turn your head to the left and nod Yes to me and I will come and release you. Nod like you mean it slut or choose to do nothing and stay in the chair?" Her son rhetorically sneers.

The screen flashes to her wedding video. It is her with her husband and the best man at the reception, the best man she fucked in the tent after the reception after her new husband had a few to many to drink.

She lowers her head in shame and begins to sob as she lifts it, turns to the left, and nods up and down slowly at first then more steady and faster with confidence, she agrees until the lock clicks, and light appears.

The door opens up and JR steps inside.

She is shocked to see that he has a huge knife and he wearing his favorite outfit she had just washed earlier that day.

He get closer to her and raises the knife.....slowly up, and up, and closer to her face... all around her chest and over the straps on her shirt. He cuts one but the fabric stays covering her C cup tit.

He reaches slowly and cuts a tear in the tape and rips it away violently from the front from her lips taking some of her red lipstick with it.

Janice immediately starts to scream "Untie me you little assh... UUOOOOFFFFFoooooohhhhhhhh (The first hit lands a hard punch to the stomach as she sucks in air with a wheeze)."...(smack after smack land on both cheeks of her face as the wind struggles to fill her lungs then another smack, smack, smacks echo in the room as from side to side Jr puts her in her place, smack,smack).

"Don't you dare speak to me that way cunt." ( Smack, slap) Her glasses fly off of her face and crack as they hit the ground across the room.

Chuckling, Jr goes over and picks them up for his mother "Dropped your glasses Mom." he laughs and places them back on her face. "I wouldn't want you to miss a detail about the cock you are about to belong too. Keep these on dumbass."

"Fuck you, you fucking pig" She sobs.

Jr tilts his head to the side inquisitively.... as if pondering what he'd have to do to curve this woman's angry tongue.

"Guess you need this put back for a while." Jr walks to the counter and picks up the tape.

He turns toward his mother and she begins to cry and sob and says something barely audible but hesitates to look him in the eye.

"What did you have to say Mom, I am sorry I could not hear you?" He sarcastically shouts

"I'll fucking do it..." she muttered brokenly and with contempt.

"You ain't as dumb as you were acting after all, huh, Mommy dearest." Jr sneered vehemently.

"Now, you either let me do to you what all these men did in the videos starting with a good blowjob, or you lose everything and all that money honey of Dad's will just go away." Jr. stated.

"Bobby Jr, was easy to recruit by the way, all he is going to get in return is you when I say." He laughed " I fucking love the look of shock on your face. It truly is priceless." He stated crossing his heart and feigning fondness.

Janice started to cry and plead and ask him to reconsider.

Jr listened for a moment then laughed aloud interrupting his mother, "You can either suck my fucking cock and show me you mean it.... or" Jr pulls another strand of tape.

Janice, panicking knows now she has no other choice but to comply with the her sick son's demand and decided that she would blow his tiny little dick then beat his ass when he let her go.

"Get over here then!" Janice exclaimed.

A mix of rage and lust burned in the recesses of Janice's soul.

She watched hopelessly as Jr came across the room with that smug teenager fuck you look on his face.

Janice made her mind up then that this little shit was going to pay. She did not have the ability to resist at the moment but she knew she would have to get her son back for all this.

She sees his hands grab his belt and unclasp the buckle.

He unsnaps his pants and as they loosened nothing could or would come close to preparing Janice for what was waiting on the other side of her chiseled son's zipper.

In one slow motion, Jr, took both of his hands and pushed down.

The pants dropped, the buckle hit with a thud and fell to the ground along with his underwear and the biggest cock Janice had ever seen in her lifetime of fucking was now looking her right in her face.

She cleared her throat as she stared at the only half mast monster, and moisture began to flow fromm in her well used fuck tunnel soaking her red lace thong panties and the chair she was sitting in.

The smell of arousal filled the room and the air was as heavy as dense fog and slowly she started to perspire due to the fire this cock had started in her love cavern.

At 11 inches it was as big around as a coke can but the best part was that it bent slightly down about half way or so up that the shaft and the bulbous head (which was the size of a ripe plum) bent down and curved in the perfect contour to be devoured.

Precum oozed down the slit of the head and hung sloppily from the end of it being drawn out by gravity alone.

Forgetting that this cock was attached to a family member, let alone her own teenage son, her thoughts had soon flipped to the whore she knew she really was.

It was the most amazing site to behold. She was his and she knew it but still wanted to make him work for it.

It was beautiful... her thoughts went to sex and if she could actually fit that thing in her...

Janice doubted she could take even the head all the way back and in her mouth let alone get it past her tonsils but she was determined not to disappoint.

Salivating, she needed no further convincing.

Jr had seen this look all to many times, his teacher, his niece, his coach in sex ed, they all had that look when they realized what was going to happen to them "I knew you'd be like that, they usually are." She heard Jr say mockingly but it was as if she was somewhere else.

Her only thought became the task at hand and without her hands to help her force this monster in her throat she had to stay focused.

Leaning forward Janice took her son's trouser tremor into her wonton whore gullet and immediately began to hum and moan! her tongue started exploring the piss slit as she took as much as she thought she could...

"HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMHHHHHMM!"

She moans, she begins to gain a rhythm of alternating between this and using her tongue like a suction cup on the down strike of the underside of the bulbous head of the ever so massive task at, well... mouth.. and she was more than happy to try even harder to take more of the shaft. If she only had her hands free.

To her own shock and amazement she manages to force her mouth to were the cum cannon crooked down about half way, at least about five or six inches or so, then she began to pull back.

Then as if able to read her mind Jr starts pumping faster as his hands go from his hips to her hair and face.

Before she could make it very far back on the bob up she felt Jr's grip tighten on her skull as he slammed his heavy cock further into the woman he came out of with years of hate boiling in his soul.

"GGGGHJHJHGHGHGHGHGGGGHGGYYYUUUUUUUGGGGGG"...(The chair clanks and squeaks hard under the stress of the force Jr pushes with as he skull fucks his wanton slut Mom's cum craving gullet with pure ferocity and caged up years of animalistic lust).

The 6ft 6in, 221lb athletic 18 year old held her head in his clinched fists with a look of pure determination as he picked up his extreme tempo to a steady fwap of his nuts on her neck and tits.

His only goal was to use this cum dump for what she was created for. He had over a month of jock juice for his mothers untamed tummy.

Jr pushed harder... "GGGGGhmfff" (sputtering, coughing, spitting and choking sounds fill the room) His mothers muffled gasps emit loudly and in pops three more inches with a hollow thud and she can feel the head beyond her tonsils now... no cock had ever been this deep and her airway was completely cut off, her jaw was screaming in pain from being stretched out by the unforgiving intruder but there was no way Jr was letting up on his new fuck toy.

"GUGPFFFFFGGGGGFFFFGGGGggHHH" She gags. She cant... BREATHE!

Panic sweeps into her as what precious air she has begins to run out.

Jr stares down at her makeup, spit spattered, tear stained face and spits on his cock and her lips while looking down surge of pure animal lust,(hack-thew) again and again two more wads land on her then she hears "That is for Dad you God damn whore!".

She has spit in her right eye from what got by her glasses and she tries to get it open up some more, but between her son's spit and her tears, all she could see was clouded white and a blurred figure in her vision.

Her glasses luckily absorbed most of the punishment from the shower of saliva she now sat unwillingly under. Strand after strand of heavy saliva hung lewdly from Jr's balls and her chin as a mix of his moans and her groanings of intermittently muffled pleas filled the room.

"I cant believe I am finally driving my cock home in my slut mothers nasty black cock craving mouth." Shouts Jr " Fuck yeah Mom, You like it when your baby boy strangles you with his cock!" He proclaimed loud enough to wake the dead.

Jr's large egglike balls couldn't take much more of the glorious tonsil terrorizing that he was laying down his loving egg donor mothers throat.

The bitch looked so pathetic with his cock shoved in her throat so crudley and her arms flailing about still mostly bound. Her tits heaved in the confines of her tube top, nipples jutting like concrete peaks through the thin fabric. Her head was getting dizzy, she was slipping from consciousness. She needed air and fast…

Jr noticing this, takes his left hand and grabs her top and rips the front open and her breast fall out on display and this seems to inspireanother brief bout of a will to escape from Janice; however, that only last a few fleeting seconds.

Jr pinches her closest nipple hard with his still free hand and he throws his head back lets out a primal call of fulfillment as he asserts the ultimate dominance over Janice and dumps his massive balls directly into her stomach. The feeling like nothing ever experienced by eitheir party. Janice to her own horror was wanting to fuck this magnificent cock like the slut she is with no regard for who it was attached too.

The bond of mother and son gone and replaced with the animalistic need for fulfillment she glares up through the stained glasses she had on with her only thought now being survival.

Seeing for a minute that Janice is going to pass out, Jr takes a few more seconds and watches her body convulse a little and her eyes roll back.

Taking mercy on her, at least for the moment, he begrudgingly pulls his throbbing thunder stick out of her jizm jar and takes aim at her cunt face.

Rope after rope of thick white cum land all over his one intended target, his very own fuck slut Mother!

"GaaHHH!" She inhales loudly as there is a copious torrent of baby batter streaking across her face in an almost choregraphed dance of repetitious forceful shot after shot, hitting her (splat, splat) chin, chest, cleavage, nose, and when the last strand sails through the air there is not a part of her whore face without cum on it.

Janice feels nausea set in realizing that it was her son who just destroyed her. He owned her now. She was his. She had wanted to resist... to stop... to flee, but that faded quickly as soon as she caught the site of her son's monster cock hanging proudly covered in her their juices.

She knew he had her and that inwardly she'd already given herself to him, and that there would never be the same loving little boy in her her heart... only the muscular insatiable man who'd just violated the most sacred of all relationship boundaries.

Jr stood on shaky legs in front of the cum covered woman who had birthed him contemplating in what ways he could fuck with her now? Oh, He knew the perfect thing.

He stepped out of the way and after just a few seconds the image of Janice sitting in the chair she was still currently in appeared on the screen in front of her and her thoughts took off.. "only oh no, oh my god, oh my god!" She states in shock and disbelief.

"You fucking ass..." (SMACKKKKK) Jr punched her right in the stomach. Not hard enough to damage her permanently but hard enough to let her know he wasn't fucking around.

The air was gone from her lungs and it was hard to even think or breath, let alone worry, she sat with her head forward with cum dripping down her body and chin from the incestuous, skillful, skull fucking she had just taken against her wishes, or was it, OH THE CONFUSION!

"No, more calling me names, I am your master when we are alone and that is how I shall be addressed, is that clear cumdump?" Jr said in a very threatening tone.

"I should have done you the night I came in early and heard you fucking those two college guys". He screamed!

"I am going to give you the fucking of your life tonight and I am going to train your ass to serve your husband and his son only, the way it was supposed to be."

"Do you hear me you stupid fucking liar?” Jr smirked... "I OWN YOU NOW!"

"Yes master." Janice said defeated, eyes to yhe floor, exhausted, and in no shape to try to fight.

"Good, I am glad you understand your place". Her son remarks.

"Dad is out of town until the twentieth or so right?" Jr states very innocently.

Knowing he already knew the answer Janice spoke softly and clearly "Yes Master." as her eyes dropped further in total submission.

"Get ready Mom, I am going to have such a good time fucking the shit out of your sweet body..” Her son whispered in her ear.

RLSims
RLSims
82 Followers
12