Mother: Mom Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood, turned, and walked out of the room.

As Jr was shutting the door... the tv changed yet again...

A white screen. A title appears across the screen "Who's next?' is what is written.

Pictures of Janice's daughters flash across the screen along with their children and and their spouses.

Janice didn't know for sure what the future held exactly or what he had in store for her or the other women, all she was certain of was that she needed release worse than she ever had and she could not touch her clit or rub her thighs together.

Oh the frustration between her legs…

Giving up hope of freedom… or release… she surrendered to her fate in the confines of the chair she was chained too.

She would suck, fuck, and even cuck her husband if her son commanded her was one of her last clear moments of consciousness.

Janices nodded off to sleep briefly….

She awoke for a second…

Then..

The tv went back to a homemade loop of people fucking, Janice couldn't keep her head up any longer, exhausted she slumped into a deep slumber.

To be continued...

12