All Comments on 'Mother, My Teacher...'

by LaTourEiffel

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wow

that was great iknow it must be true , i want to hear the rest of the story

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 13 years ago
Perfect, wouldn't change a thing.

Some Mothers are willing to do anything to help their sons. This is one such hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, but . . .

I enjoyed most of this story very much. The plot was convincing, and it was well told, but :-

(a) What is that about the mother's journal? The teaser at the beginning should have been completed by some reference at the end.

(b) The anal sex was a big mistake. Johnny is supposed to be sexually inexperienced. In 1955 anal sex would not have figured in a tyro's vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not believable

He went from a young boy afraid of his own shaddow to "dragging" his mother upstairs and shoves his cock up his mother's ass, telling her "to relax."

If you had left it to one sexual act, it would have been the perfect story.

The writing, spelling and sentence structure was very professional.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Good, but really frantic

Bit of improvement, you'll do fine

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story, but a little unrealistic

But thinking about it now, I guess the thought of getting some pussy would take away any fears that he may have had, especially if he got a smell of his mom's hot pussy.

I think the ass fucking was what was a little unrealistic, with him even thinking of fucking her in the ass was a bit over the top.

Over all, it was a very good story and I enjoyed the read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Small point

But it's "all of a sudden," not "all of the sudden."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

I felt like things were a little rushed, but thanks for the quick cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Logically confusing

Paragraphs 3 & 4 describe two different people, and how can there be girls older than 18 in high school?

And shy boy sitting in his wet underwear with his mother around? Hardly.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
Nice!

Very well written and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice

good intro

topacetopaceover 8 years ago
Good but not perfect.

Back then, anal sex was even more taboo than incest. Plus you had the guy be really shy in the beginning - I doubt he would have heard or read of it, and it was also a turn-off for me. Also no condoms and likely no birth control (1950's), so does the mother get pregnant or is it the wrong time of month for her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

alrite story till you stuck in shithole sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

The story is very erotic if you are into mom-son erotica.

I am glad i came across it and read it.

I loved & respected my mom as a mother. However i was sexually attracted to her big time... & then some! She was in two thirds of my jack-off fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVED YOUR STORY VERY MUCH & GAVE IT 5 STARS

I was a late bloomer myself plus had a full blown Oedipus complex (not in the Orthodox Freudian sense).

Problem #1

As a late bloomer i knew i was lacking experience; consequently my self confidence, on a scale of 0 to 20, was negative 2 (!) which made things even worth.

Problem #2

As to my major crush on my mom (= my total infatuation with her), it literally was there 24/7.

My mom could have solved problem #1 and aleviate (if not solve) problem #2: all she had to do was to teach me (the practical side of) how to fuck.

Well, Univers tend not to unfold according to our desires, plans or needs. However life tends to offer alternative pathways. I finally gained experience

& self-confidence without my mom's help & i learned how to fuck.

As to the hots for my mom there are still residues of that in my mind.

I still have a mental picure of my mom's ass, thighs, calves and ankles & more than anything the softed skin i have ever seen &/or touched (her skin was neither oily nor dry, it always was naturally moisturized). I remember vividly my jack-off fantasies about my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the story. Gave it a 5-

I wish my mom had taught me how to fuck when i was 18.

She was 25 when she gave birth to me. On my 18th birthday she was 43 & the sexiest BBW in town: tall (5'10"), big boobs, hour-glas figure, very firm flesh, extra flesh on her ass, her thighs, her hips... blue eyes, blond hair... unblemished complexion... her skin was never too dry or oily, awfully soft under touch.

We had a trailer by a lake just North of Toronto, Canada; during the summer break she would spend two weeks & every weekend with me; most of the days she wore just her bikini bathing suits. We all slept in the trailer. No private rooms to speak of. Dad was visiting us but could not spend a lot of time over there.

It was also obvious that men who were at least 10 years younger than her were attracted to her.

She took me to New York City when i was about 16. I was always near her but walked on my own. She was asked out 5 times in 2 days that I could hear.

I heard my parents' coversation (argument?) one night. My dad seemed unhappy when my mom had to work overtime, let alone attend out-of-town events which involved overnight stay. It was not a heated debate but it was obvious my dad was basically jealous.

Dad told her, "... I trust you. But you know that men are attracted to you like flies to honey." Mom sad she was a one-man's woman & he had nothing to worry about.

I subsequently established beyond any doubt that she was NOT a one-man's woman. She was not a slut but she was not a saint either. My dad was not crazy.

When our maker gave her some extra flesh & extra sex-apoeal, he (she) also gave her extra energy & some extra sex drive.

My mom was in more than two thirds of my jack-off fantasies. It was like that until i was about 30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good remembrance of the '50's, unknown anatomy of the opposite sex. Wondering, exploring, dreaming. I liked the story UNTIL, they actually had sex. An inexperienced lad of 18 would NEVER have "jammed" his dick into his mother's ass. NEVER He would have been so enthralled with pussy that an ass would never have entered his mind. No, ASS'ES are a recent thing, not part of the 1950's discovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous