Mother Night

Story Info
Hard drinking neighbors take advantage of Holly and Liz.
5.9k words
4.03
57.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty had recently moved into a new neighborhood. For a house warming he invited three of his neighbors over for drinks. They were all construction workers around his age of 55. First thing to really grab hold of the neighbors attention was Marty's step daughter.

"You see the tits on her?" whispered Jake behind Marty's back, "at least a fucking C cup."

"She must be about 120 pounds of curves on a 5 foot maybe 3 inch body."

"Holy fuck I know, check out her firm ass and lots of brown hair; fuck man, brunettes drive me crazy."

Marty returned from the kitchen with drinks.

"You just have one kid, Marty?" asked Jake.

"Yeah that's her in the kitchen, Holly. She's actually my wife's daughter, my stepdaughter."

"How old is she?"

"Almost 20."

"Wow your wife is that young!"

The guys laughed at Jake's corny joke and took a drink.

"So if Holly is almost 20, your wife must be how old?"

"Liz is 38."

"Holy fuck neighbor; and you're in your 50's!"

"Nice work, baby!"

The guys could see Holly in the kitchen. Even though she was finished high school, she had on her school uniform, a pleated skirt with button up blouse that barely contained her young fully developed breasts. It didn't take long for her three neighbors, all construction workers in their fifties, to really take notice of Holly -- sizing up her measurements. Holly was making herself something to eat and her voluptuous breasts looked like they were going to burst out. It was obvious she had more fully developed since high school.

"No wonder you married her mother," whispered Tom to Marty in the living room.

An uncomfortable look came over Marty's face. He took a long drink.

"Hey Marty, I've seen your wife getting out of the car," whispered Bobby, "Holly's a fucking younger version of your wife."

Marty felt embarrassed talking about his wife and step daughter with neighbors he hardly knew, so he took another long drink of beer. He was glad his wife had gone out for the evening with a girlfriend.

Holly came through the living room carrying a bowl of fruit in front of her breasts. The guys stared at her youthful, smooth legs and thighs under the short school girl skirt. Holly had white socks that came half way up her shins. Marty felt tongue-tied watching his neighbors gloat over his step daughter's ass as she went off to her bedroom in the basement.

Marty wisely invited the guys out on the back deck for a few more beers. A few beers turned into shots of whisky that turned into shots of tequila and finally more whisky chasers. The neighbor's loved to drink hard and poor Marty had trouble keeping up. As the alcohol really took hold, they asked Marty about his second marriage and wondered what it was like having a hot wife and her fully developed 19 year old daughter all in the same house. Marty again felt angry and reserved so he drank more rye and coke to put up with his bawdy neighbors who didn't appear to be in any hurry of leaving.

After a couple hours of continuous consumption Jake went inside to take a piss. As he turned a corner he saw Holly asleep on the couch with the television on. She was slumped over on her side with her socked feet flat on the carpeted floor. Her young large breasts were hanging out of her tight blouse. An intoxicated Jake impulsively took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of Holly's cleavage and legs. Once he heard Holly softly snoring he carefully lifted her skirt to get a picture of her upper thigh and curved hip. She never even flinched.

When Jake came back from the bathroom Holly was still fast asleep. He quickly snapped a couple more photos of her tender cleavage and went for another upskirt by gently lifting the side of her school girl skirt. Jake thought about how her curvy body probably tired easily and therefore required lots of asleep. It was like the gods built Holly for breeding. Her body so developed in all the right places. 120 pounds well proportioned in her hips and ass but even more so in her full chest.

Jake re-joined the guys on the back deck. He secretly passed his phone to Tom and Bobby. He made sure an intoxicated Marty was distracted by asking him questions. The guys secretly flipped through photos of Holly sleeping. Her tits hanging out and school girl skirt up her legs. Now Tom and Bobby had to hit the head.

They went in and Holly was still completely sound asleep. Her skirt was quit high from Jake lifting it moments earlier. A vulgar Tom leaned in with zero inhibition and carefully unbuttoned a couple of Holly's blouse buttons. Her massive young breasts were now precariously close to slipping out. A plastered Bobby had his phone out taking photographs. Holly looked so innocent while two drunken men in their fifties gawked over her taking pictures; capturing all her sweet spots. Tom gently lifted her skirt for Bobby to get more photos of her yellow and pink Tweety Bird panties.

Holly started to mutter so they quickly moved toward the bathroom unnoticed.

Holly sat up confused realizing her skirt was way up her thighs. She fluffed it down and thought it was strange a couple blouse buttons had come undone. She decided to go down to her bedroom in the basement.

After finishing up in the bathroom, Tom and Bobby rejoined Jake and Marty out on the back deck. More hard drinks were poured around the glass table.

"Marty, that stepdaughter of yours ever swim in a bikini?" asked an unreserved Jake looking toward Marty's inground pool.

"Not really," Marty looked offended by such a bold question, "she always says it's too cold."

"Too bad, it'd be nice to see those tits on your daughter in a bikini!"

Marty feeling the alcohol yelled; "you mean step daughter! She's not my daughter, she's my step daughter, get it?" Then he drunkenly eased back in his chair feeling insulted but also overwhelmingly sleepy. He was not use to this heavy style of drinking.

"Marty, you ever see her in Tweety Bird panties?" asked Bobby with a sneer.

"What's that you're insinuating?" mumbled Marty with his eyes closing.

"Oh come on like you've never looked up her school girl skirt."

"Yah right," mumbled Marty, "my wife see's me checking out her daughter, I'm done for...."

"I wouldn't mind a little action with your wife, when's she gonna be home?"

"Don't worry about it," said Marty, he forced his drunken eyes open, "and guys come on -- quit talking about Holly that way...."

"Relax step dad." laughed Jake. "Hell we could offer her money to show us what's under the school girl skirt."

Marty forced himself off the chair with a disgusted look. "I gotta get more ice and beer chasers."

"Not looking so steady on the feet, boss," noticed Tom watching Marty stumble toward the sliding glass doors.

Soon as Marty disappeared into the house, Bobby and Jake pulled out their phones.

"Hey boys, Marty sure can't handle his alcohol," laughed Bobby while bringing up the pictures of a sleeping Holly.

"Not very smart getting hammered with that hot daughter showing her tits and legs off," muttered Tom as he drank more rye and coke.

"Well his wife's a hot piece of ass too," smiled Jake, "fuck, I can see the two of them over the hedge line fence, both mom and daughter, always in short skirts or short cut off jean shorts, tits hanging out of tank tops. Both hot as hell."

"God damn," smiled Tom; "look at these photos of Holly sleeping,"

"Right down her blouse and she had no clue."

"Look at this one up her skirt; look you can see her little cute panties."

"I like this shot, you can see a yellow Tweety Bird right over her pussy."

"And those tits; look at that picture, nineteen year old tits ready to fall out, while she's fast asleep on the couch."

Inside the house Marty was having a hell of a time getting ice cubes out of the tray. He was completely bombed out of his mind. He saw Holly walk through the living room and head out back where three neighbors were heavily drinking. Marty wanted to stop her but he was so drunk he couldn't get the words out.

As Holly closed the glass doors behind her full body, Bobby and Jake quickly put their phones away. They immediately gazed on cute Holly in her school uniform. Holly formally introduced herself to her new neighbors.

After some drunken banter, Holly looked tense and put on a smile, "sorry sirs, I should have said hello earlier, cuz right now, you're all looking, like, pretty wasted!"

"You like swimming Holly?" asked Jake.

"No way," she smiled with her hands on her hips, "it's always too cold."

"Oh come on, young girl like you, you should be swimming."

"Nope," cutely giggled Holly. "Not for me."

"Come on we'll all go in with you."

Holly blushed. She moved toward the glass sliding doors to go back inside. For a moment she thought it might be hot to see her new neighbors Tom, Bobby and Jake without shirts on. All three in great shape; no doubt she thought from working construction jobs. In fact Jake, Tom and Bobby all worked for the same contractor. Marty her step father worked as an accountant and was also in great shape.

"Why don't you guys go in first," suggested Holly as she looked back from the glass sliding doors with a wink and a flirty smile.

"Oh really," laughed a heavily intoxicated Bobby, "so let me guess, you'll wait till we jump in and then change your mind."

Holly gave an innocent glare.

"Maybe we should throw you in Holly, make sure you don't change your mind."

"Yeah right, you'll never be able to throw me in, I'd freak out on y'all!"

"Go get your bathing suit Holly, or else we're gonna throw you in."

"I told you I don't swim so I don't have one."

"No you said it's always too cold to swim."

"Same difference," laughed Holly.

The three drunk neighbors were getting turned on as Holly swung her hips in a little school girl pleated skirt. Her young and perfectly developed breasts bursting in a tight blouse, she started playing with her long brown hair, and then she shifted to go back in the house.

Quickly her bawdy neighbors got up and cornered her against the glass doors, threatening to throw her in the pool. She went for the sliding doors.

"Grab her," yelled Jake.

"No come on, I can't get these clothes wet," screamed Holly as she kicked and punched at them. Her school skirt almost revealing her cute panties.

"Okay then you better go get your bathing suit on Holly, last chance, cuz you're going in."

"I told you I don't have one!"

"Yeah right you have a bikini instead."

"I don't," yelled Holly backing away, "and I'm not going in the pool, it's too cold."

Tom and Jake grabbed Holly's arms. She tried pulling away but they held her tight. Holly felt breathless from their strong grip.

"Guys, my stepfather's in the house, come on, he's gonna come out any second."

"Last we saw of him he could barely stand; I think you're on your own now Holly."

The three neighbors ignored Holly's pleas, picked her up screaming and twisting and jerking her lusty body.

They set her down. She made a run for the grass in socked feet. Tom was quick, he caught up and bear hugged her, getting a good feel of her big natural C cup breasts. Jake and Bobby joined in and tickled Holly's ribs.

"HAHA stop it, stop, come on, stop," her body jerking uncontrollably, "HAHA, stop, come on guys, HAHA, stop it...."

"Okay now she's going for a swim."

"No, please, no way, no, please, I can't get this skirt wet."

"Okay, then if she doesn't want to get her skirt wet, then it has to come off, let's pull

it off her," laughed Bobby.

'No, no, no, no come on guys...." she gritted her teeth, "my stepfather's gonna come out, why are you doing this to me...."

Holly pulled her right arm free so they playfully wrestled her down on the grass.

"Pin her down, stretch her out boys," instructed Jake, "let's take a good look at her before she goes in."

Holly struggled as her skirt rode up revealing her pink and yellow Tweety Bird panties.

"Bobby, Tom, pin her arms down."

Jake pressed her socked feet down into the grass.

"So Holly if you can't get your skirt wet, it's gonna have to come off."

"Guys, come on I can't go in my underwear."

"We can take your panties off too!"

"Oh my god no, no, no, guys, no, please, no, come on...."

Jake crouched down on her socked feet to keep her legs held down. He pulled her socks off, admiring her red nail polish. He then reached up her young curvy thighs and pulled her skirt up and tucked it around her waist.

"Oh yeah guys, let's have a good look at her! Check these pretty panties out!"

Holly struggled but the guys were too strong. They had her completely stretched out.

"My, oh my, look at these cute little panties."

"I think I see a little birdie!" laughed Bobby.

"Oh my god, guys let me go," yelled an embarrassed, nineteen year old Holly, struggling as her much older neighbors groped and had their way. "Guys my step-Dad can probably see you."

"Your step-Dad is probably passed out in the kitchen with the amount of hard stuff we gave him."

"Oh great, so you like, got my step-Dad drunk?"

"Hey, Tom and Bobby, look at her little cute panties," laughed a plastered Jake looking up her soft legs, "looks like her little birdie wants to get loose."

"Aren't those the cutest little panties," smirked Tom as he reached down and pulled them open.

"Stop this; you guys are embarrassing me in front of my stepfather...."

"Almost twenty-years-old, eh Holly?" laughed a wasted Bobby, "and from my bird's eye view, holy fuck guys, check it out, she's already pierced her shaved pussy!"

"Oh fuck, come on guys, let me go, this isn't fair...."

Holly tried twisting her body loose. A strong Bobby and Tom kept her arms pinned. Jake had her legs slightly spread and firmly held down.

"Unbutton her top guys; let's see some late teenage breasts before she turns twenty."

Holly jerked and tried to twist her body free.

"Oh baby, look at those young hips, isn't she sexy guys?"

"Look at how she moves those hips, pull those panties open again, let me have another look down there."

"See her piercing?"

"Leave me alone you bully's." Holly still tried pulling her arms loose. Her breasts jiggled. She was completely stretched out.

"Fucking sexy piercing and she's totally shaved boys, smooth bald nineteen year old snatch."

"Oh yeah, look at that full sexy body twist, where you think you're going Holly? HAHA, she's god damned sexy, perfect titties eh boys?"

Bobby and Tom kept her arms spread out and pinned. They each reached down and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. One button at a time Holly's big natural breasts started bursting out from her white bra.

"Let's get a real good look at her before she goes in the pool."

"No you guys, come on," screamed Holly, "I told you I'm not going in the pool."

"Guys take another look under those cute panties; I think she's getting wet."

"Oh baby, she looks wet and horny down there."

"HAHA, she's not embarrassed -- she loves this attention."

"Keep her pinned down; let's get this skirt off her."

"Oh look how cute she is," laughed Jake working on getting her skirt off, "check this out, she had her skirt rolled up around her waist to make it even shorter."

All three guys laughed and mocked Holly for rolling her skirt at the waist to make it shorter.

"Were you were trying to turn us on Holly?"

"No I wasn't, now stop this guys; come on, my step-Dad's in the house!" She screamed, "Dad help me!"

"You're Dad's drunk," smirked Bobby. "Hey when's your mother coming home?"

"Yeah Holly how about we get your Mom in the pool too."

"I'm not going swimming, I told you it's way too cold!"

"Holly you want to swim with your blouse on? Or is it coming off with your skirt?"

"No I told you.... I can't get my clothes wet...."

"I guess she doesn't want the blouse wet either," laughed Jake, "so Bobby and Tom I guess you guys will have to get her out of this blouse."

Holly struggled and tried kicking her legs but Jake kept all his weight on her ankles and shins.

She tried pulling her arms loose as Tom and Bobby wrestled her blouse off. They finally dragged it off her.

"Okay boys keep her pinned down; while I get this skirt off her, we don't want it getting wet now do we Holly?"

Jake pulled the skirt to her ankles and maneuvered if off keeping her legs pinned.

"Okay boys, one last real good look at her before she goes in."

"You guys are all assholes for doing this to me," yelled a frustrated Holly; her curvy, ivory body pinned down and totally exposed, "Dad, Dad, please help me....why did you get him drunk like this?-Dad where the hell are you?"

"Okay count of three let's lift and carry. One...two...three...."

They dragged Holly in the air, spread eagled, struggling in only her Tweety Bird yellow pink panties and white bra. She jerked and twisted as they held her in the air next to the pool.

"Looks like you're going in Holly."

"HAHA better hold your breath!" mocked a drunken Tom as he gave the arm he was holding over to Bobby.

"One...." yelled Jake as he and Bobby swung Holly beside the pool, Tom watched her curvy 120 pounds, noticeable hips and massive teen breasts jiggling, nearly slipping from her white bra.

"Two...." they swung her back again,

"Nooooo," yelled Holly, "it's so cold, no, no, no, no, no...."

"Three," yelled Jake as they swung her over the water and released her arms and legs.

Splash, Holly went completely submerged.

She came up screaming, "You assholes will pay for this."

Holly swam to the ladder and brushed her long brown hair back soaking wet. She pulled herself up the steps. The guys kept their bulging eyes on her perfectly curved hips. Her big breasts perfectly visible through the soaking wet white bra. Her 120 pounds perfectly proportioned as she came up dripping wet. Her nipples were rock hard protruding as if they were going to bust through the bra.

Tom mocked, "holy fuck you can see her camel toe perfectly."

"Looks like Tweety Bird opened his mouth!"

"Shut up, assholes," yelled Holly while straightening out her bra.

Suddenly, there was commotion on the deck. Holly's mother had been dropped off by her friend. The guys turned their attention toward her. She had on a denim frayed mini skirt with a revealing black halter top; and she was totally wasted, barely able to stand.

"Looks like Mom's going in next!" laughed a vulgar drunken Bobby as he scanned her body.

"Holy fuck is she ever hot," whispered Jake. "We gotta get her in the pool."

Marty came stumbling out of his house, he was completely plastered, waving for his drunk wife and an embarrassed Holly to come in the house. "Liz, Liz," he mumbled and then fell onto a patio chair.

Holly was soaking wet walking along the deck toward the back door. She had collected her skirt, socks, and blouse off the grass and looked mortified.

The guys now had their attention on Holly's mom, Liz.

"Holy crap boys, she's what?- maybe a 5 foot, I'd say, hmm, 4 inch version of her daughter."

"Like a god damned glamour model. I love all that brown hair teased up."

Liz couldn't make out what they were whispering about her. She glared at her husband passed out on a patio chair.

"A sexier version of Holly boys, big breasted, look at those curved hips and she's much more tanned than Holly."

"I want to tap that ass, and all that brown hair teased up around her pretty doll face, there's no way she's 38."

Liz finally slurred, "Okay, time for you guyzzz to go home, don't ya think?"

"Not yet Liz, how about you grab your bikini and go for a swim baby," laughed Tom.

"Your daughter loves the water!"

"You guyzzz have had way too-ooo much alcohol," slurred Liz with a drunken look about her, she started to wobble on her pumps, "and why was Holly in her underwear....and bra?"

12