Mother Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She didn't want to get her skirt wet," laughed Jake, he looked toward a slumped over Marty, "fuck Liz, looks like you and your husband sure can't handle alcohol."

Tom and Bobby joined in with raucous laughter and high fives making fun of how drunk Liz and Marty both were.

"Yeah real funny," said Liz with a drawl. She looked toward Marty who looked about ready to fall out of the patio chair. "Marty, what the hell is going on," she stumbled and lost her balance, "you let these neighbors get you drunk and throw your step daughter in the pool?"

Liz slowly turned on her black pumps and stumbled into the house. All eyes were on her firm ass in a tight denim mini skirt.

"Look at those toned and tanned legs," admired Tom while taking a drink, "that skirt can barely contain her ass."

She struggled closing the sliding door and disappeared into the house.

Jake whispered; "we should tie Marty to his chair before he sobers up, and go have fun with his loaded wife."

"She's so wasted and I don't think she had panties on," laughed Bobby,

"I'll see if there's rope in the garage," smiled a devilish Jake, "if not I'll run home and get some."

Tom poured a strong whisky and handed it to a nearly unconscious Marty. They propped him up in the chair, ready to be bound.

Jake returned with three rolls of duct tape, "couldn't find rope."

"This will work even better," laughed Tom.

The three of them used lots of duct tape binding their new neighbor Marty to his patio chair, wrapping tape around each leg and each arm. They jokingly offered him more to drink, but he was completely passed out.

They quietly moved into the kitchen, no Holly or Liz in sight. Holly was so embarrassed she had locked herself in her basement bedroom and blasted music in headphones.

A drunken Jake, Tom and Bobby located the master bedroom. Sure enough Liz was already passed out on top of the made up bed sheets. She was on her right side and her denim skirt barely covered her ass. A bit of cheek was showing. Her left black pump had fallen to the floor.

"Oh my fuck is she ever hot; she's like a fucking lingerie model."

"Man she is wasted."

"You think she's wearing panties?"

"Shut the door behind you Tom," said Jake as he leaned onto the bed behind Liz. He gently pushed on her slender shoulder, jiggling her large breasts now slipping out of a revealing halter top. "She's loaded boys; out like a light."

"Roll her back this way."

Jake eased Liz onto her back.

"Lift her skirt," smiled a devilish Tom, "see if she's wearing lace panties like in those glossy magazines."

Jake and Bobby moved on either side of a passed out Liz and slowly lifted her denim skirt up her full thighs. The skirt fit tightly so they had to tug on it.

"Holy shit man, she's completely shaved."

"And no god dammed panties on."

"What a hot piece of pussy, look at her, she's like one of those Victoria Secrets models."

"Just a little shorter....but fuck-ing....even sexier," slurred Bobby as he scanned her helpless body. "Shorter girls are way more fun anyways boys! And she looks like a whole lot of fun!"

"Hold on, watch this," whispered Jake as he licked his index finger. With two fingers on his left hand he opened Liz's pussy lips. "Look how drunk she is, she never reacted."

Jake took his moistened index and began fingering her. They spread her legs.

"Holy fuck, she's out cold," whispered Tom as he leaned down and pulled her halter top open to check her firm right breast. Bobby moved in and rubbed her exposed nipple watching it grow hard.

Liz started to stir. She opened her eyes and realized someone was fingering her. "What are you doing to me...." Liz turned back over on her right side.

The boys tried rolling Liz back so Jake could continue fingering her. He pushed his finger in between her toned thighs.

"What is happening to me....oh that feels fucking good...."

Bobby whispered to Jake; "hey, you can just finger her from behind."

They left Liz on her side, she again passed out; they pulled her bottom right leg back and split her legs open so Jake could finger her from behind. Tom pulled her skirt well above her tiny waist and pushed her firm ass cheeks apart.

Jake continued fingering Liz from behind.

Tom and Bobby laughed. "She is loaded boys, HAHA!"

"Check this scene out, her husband is passed out duct taped to a chair, while we take care of his hot ass wife. Holy fuck boys, just look at this lingerie model, her ass is perfect!"

"And her daughter has no clue what's going on up here with mommy."

"After that swim, she's not coming back."

As Jake continued fingering a passed out Liz, Tom and Bobby moved on either side and untied her halter top. They laughed pulling her halter top off; her full breasts came into view. Tom unsnapped her red laced bra. Her perfect pear shaped breasts dropped. They pulled the bra down her slim left shoulder. Bobby and Tom played with her nipples while Jake fingered her. They watched her nipples grow.

"If we keep getting this family drunk we can bang the shit out of this hot piece of ass whenever we want."

Jake still fingering her from behind, leaned in and whispered, "hey sweetie, welcome to the neighborhood...."

"Ah man, she is loaded boys, no response at all."

"Hey let's go drag Marty's drunk ass in here, he can watch his wife get fucked."

"Let's do it."

Tom and Bobby took a few minutes carrying in a passed out Marty duct taped to a chair. Jake was still fingering a passed out Liz. Every so often he would lean in and kiss her full lips. Everyone in the master bedroom was completely inebriated. Husband and wife completely passed out. Only the vulgar neighbors could handle their alcohol.

"Hey what are you guys doing to me," suddenly Liz shuddered as she rolled onto her back and pushed Jake's finger away from her pussy and ass.

"Honey, how come you didn't pierce your clit like your daughter?" mocked Jake, "you know, a little mom like daughter action?"

Liz looked dazed and too out of it to come up with a response. She saw her husband slumped over, taped to a chair. She closed her eyes. Her firm pear shaped tits on display and her denim skirt hiked up to her waist revealing a wet pussy that had been fingered while she was passed out.

Liz started muttering drunken gibberish.

"It's alright honey," whispered Jake into her ear as he pulled his shorts off, "you looked so hot sleeping in here....we just wanted to check you out and welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Yeah sweetie, it's Marty, you know your husband; he's now gonna fuck ya."

Liz put an innocent smile on her face as Jake put his hard cock against her left hand with the marriage rings on. She took his penis and began to rub it with her eyes barely open.

"Oh yeah look at her grab it right away," laughed Bobby.

"She's loaded," smiled Tom.

Liz stroked Jake for a few minutes. Then she pulled him on to the bed and rolled over to suck him off.

"Look at her attack him, HAHA"

"Yeah she thinks it's another drink!"

"Her body is perfect....I'd love to fuck her in that hot ass."

Liz was now completely into sucking Jake off.

Tom leaned in and rubbed her nipples and pulled her red laced bra completely off, throwing it on the floor. Liz had nothing on but lots of jewelry, blue nail polish, and the denim skirt rolled around her slender waist.

"Okay, go down on me," said Liz quietly as she pulled her mouth off Jake's cock.

She opened her legs and pushed his head into her smoothly shaved pussy.

An intoxicated Tom and Bobby stood next to the bed laughing. They had also brought more whisky into the room and shared shots.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah....," Liz started moaning, "ah,ah,ah,ah, oh my god, that feels good, ah, ah...."

"Sweetie, you like your husband eating you out?" asked a smirking Bobby as he looked toward Marty still passed out duct taped to a chair..

"Yes, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, yes, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

Jake was eating her out and fingering her simultaneously.

"Oh my fuck, ah, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes....ah Marty....yes, you got it, you got it, there, yes, ah, ah, yes, right there...."

"Well at least somebody's getting lucky," laughed Bobby as he high fived Tom.

Liz reached down and pulled Jake's head up motioning for him to get on top of her. Jake smoothly moved up and mounted with his lean muscular, construction man's toned body. Liz grabbed his rock hard 9 inch penis and stroked it to a throbbing level, and then led him into her pussy.

"Look how loaded she is?"

"She is wasted! Holy fuck she looked right at Jake, she has to know he's not her husband!"

"Don't matter, she's so blitzed, she just wants to get fucked, look at her begging for it."

Jake pulled her legs up toward her head and continued thrusting missionary.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, yes, ah, ah, on my god, yes, yes, ah, ah, ah, ah.....fuck...."

Tom leaned in and brushed Liz's teased brown hair back and whispered, "Sweetie, somebody's getting lucky."

"Ah, ah, ah, my fuck, fuck, ah, yes," softly moaned Liz, "yes, ah, ah, yes ah, yes ah, ah, ah, my god, ah my fuck, ah, my god damned fuck, ah, yes, yes...."

Bobby leaned onto the bed, "Jake let's roll her over....you can do some quarter-backing....get in some serious scoring for our friendly neighborhood team...."

Together they gently rolled a wasted drunk Liz on to her knees and elbows. "Okay honey," softly spoke Bobby, "that's it sweetie, somebody's gonna do some quarter backing for the neighborhood, we just need you up on your knees, that's it honey...."

"There's a football game tonight," slurred Liz in a confused drunken state.

"You're in the game tonight honey."

Jake stroked his cock to a pulsating throb and entered Liz from behind. He grabbed her full undulating hips, and fucked her aggressively, jiggling her firmly developed ass, her large pear shaped breasts hanging firmly, moving back and forth with a sexy cadence of their own. The guys moved in and each grabbed a feel of her breasts and torpedo like nipples.

"You're getting scored on tonight," laughed Tom close to Liz's ear.

"Ah, ah, ah," Liz started getting louder, building intensity, "ah, yes, yes, yes, ah right there, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, yes fuck, yes fuck, I'm cumming...."

"Hot fucking damn;" grinned Bobby, "it's so hot when a woman dirty talks saying she's gonna cum."

"Look at her perfect body shake, I think she just went off! Look at her face."

"Ah, fuck, ah, fuck, ah, fuck...."

"She's like a glam doll getting everything out of her."

"Listen to her...."

"Ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, right there, YES, YES, YES...."

"Sweetie I think you scored a touchdown," snickered a mocking Bobby as he high fived Tom.

Jake rhythmically thrust his hips, penetrating his cock deep inside Liz. "Agh, agh, agh," he grunted, "it's me Marty, I'm scoring, agh, agh, I'm scoring.... "

"I don't think she cares who is fucking her."

"Ah fuck I'm close," grunted Jake, "I'm gonna blow...."

Jake pulled out and instantly Liz once again passed out and fell onto her side. They rolled her on to her back. Jack quickly stroked his throbbing cock. He leaned in close to her glamorous face and teased hair.

"She's lights out again, blow it on her."

Jake blew his massive built up load all over her dolled up face. She half opened her eyes with a disgusted, confused visage, "ah why on my face...."

Jake continued jerking his exploding penis, blowing thick white cum all over her hair, forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, and lips. Her make-up started to smear with the white cum. More clear sperm came oozing out and he rubbed his penis all over her mouth, cum dripped down her chin.

"Brush her teeth," laughed Bobby.

"What?" -asked Jake.

"With your cock, brush her teeth."

Liz looked in and out of consciousness. Jake moved close and forced his cock into her mouth, rubbing back and forth across her teeth. Liz opened her eyes with another dazed, uncertain look of disgust. She was too weak to say anything. The night of alcohol had taken hold and Liz looked innocent and wasted with Jake's cock brushing her teeth.

Jake pulled himself off the bed to get his shorts back on.

Tom went through some drawers and found a blanket. "We should at least cover her up." They draped it over Liz's spent, used, violated body.

Bobby took out his phone, "wait....uncover her for a minute."

Bobby scanned the video up and down Liz, recording her exposed and used body, mumbling; "tonight this piece of hot ass scored a touchdown, gee, looks like somebody else besides her husband also scored a big one tonight, somebody's going home a winner!"

He then put the phone on a still passed out Marty duct taped to a chair.

"Should we leave him taped to the chair?"

"Yeah, or go get Holly to come untie Daddy," laughed Bobby.

"HAHA I say fuck it," sneered Jake, "let the wasted husband sober up and figure things out."

"They won't have any clue what the hell happened in here!" laughed Tom.

"This hot piece of ass will remember," smiled Jake looking over a passed out Liz with her pretty face dripping in his cum, "she'll probably want to shower my cum off her face before cutting her lesser man loose."

"He'll wake up wondering how he got taped to a chair?"

"She'll keep the secret," smirked Jake.

The guys laughed.

"Wonder what Holly's thinking down in her basement bedroom? You think she's sleeping again?"

"Hmmmm, I wonder...."

"Let's get out of here boys," said Bobby, "come over to my place for some more drinks."

"Night Liz," smiled Jake next to her ear, "you've been a good Mother tonight, thanks sweetie!" He took the blanket, covered her up, and blew her a kiss with his hand.

12