All Comments on 'Mother Of The Bride'

by Deeannamontana

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trash

Really what man would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a rip-off of another story

Why would anyone do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good grief! You think she would be getting dressed 15 minutes before the wedding?

Or that she would be by herself?

Fuck, dude, you’re a goddamn moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's a hot story but........

It made my stomach hurt. It's a good thing your husband is a closet fag. Any man with a shred of self respect would have left you long ago. Actually I have insulted homosexuals as the ones I know have enough self respect to leave a situation as bad as that.

R.

roja4uindiansroja4uindiansover 4 years ago
Wow what a story

I felt it was a real story .. it could happened to anyone even me... Love the story of get fuck in the marriages ... Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idiots of anonymous posts

Seriously, you anon posters who complain need to take your head out your ass. Seems you all love reading the stories only to complain as it gives your tiny ego's a boost!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
plagiarized.

This story is not an original.. there is an almost exact story word for word on this site..

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 4 years agoAuthor
Collaboration

A Literotica author helped me with this story. The basis of it is mine, but he helped fill in some gaps and since he helped I let him keep some of his ideas and descriptions in the story.

Not going to defend the thing, because I don't know if he wrote them, or borrowed the ideas from someone else.

This is NOT a word for word of another story, unless someone stole MY work, because I wrote this from an actual experience that I had. Didn't happen exactly like this, but most of the elements were the same.

I probably should just ignore anonymous comments, but I decided I better say something because people are spouting off without knowing the facts.

Bottom line...it's a story on an erotic posting site that has somewhere around a million stories. If you don't like this one, move on to something that you do like. Or stay and complain, if you must, but make sure you have FACTS before you do, not speculation. Cheers Kids! And be safe out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your writing

I enjoy your writing... the stories are short but they are vividly worded and seem to capture your memories of true experiences.

I hope you continue to share your red hot memories.

Signed

Bill

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 4 years ago
Will Deke's eyes move on to the newly married bride now?

Like mother like daughter.......one can imagine she will be unable to resist Deke if he turns up at her home while hubby is working away.....

Will stepfather Tommo turn up in time to clean up afterwards???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thief

You plagiarised this story

TigersmanTigersmanover 2 years ago

Good story. Hopefully Mama will introduce her daughter to the joys and pleasure of black sex. It's evident that Mama is black owned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s so hot how she is so submissive to him that he can have her sucking his blackcock at her daughter’s wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great you had to have Deke big cock Tom clean his cum

Have you let Deke fuck your daughter I say you have multi times

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

Plagiarized???

If any of you annonys have the proof about what you say about this story being plagiarized, then post where it can be found.

Other wise grow some of your own and post a story of your OWN.

Bi_maybeBi_maybeover 1 year ago

Excellent! I wish I was the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with a few others. We need this hot mama to introduce her daughter to the joys of cucking her new hubby with some bbc. 🔥🔥🔥

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195510 months ago

DeeAnna, this was another extremely hot story. I agree with some of the others here, mama needs to introduce her daughter to the euphoria of being BBC owned and fucked royally!! As always sexy mama, I gave it 5 stars. Btw, don't pay any attention to the idiotic naysayers and especially not the one who said you stole that story. You're sexy ( I can imagine you are ) and a great story teller as far as I'm concerned.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana10 months agoAuthor

@FarmerRon1955 I never worry about what someone who won't even sign their name, says about my stories. I did collaborate with another LIT author on this, but I made it GOOD! Not bragging, but I am a woman so I can give it some pizazz!

My three daughters have all dated black men. My oldest is married to a black man and they have three offspring. My middle daughter will probably marry her Native American boyfriend. My youngest will not be getting married for awhile. She is our wild one, and NO I don't know, neither do I want to know the details!

Fantasy_Writer_JoeFantasy_Writer_Joe8 months ago

Great Story, Deeanna! I loved it.

Fantasy_Writer_JoeFantasy_Writer_Joe8 months ago

After reading all the other comments, I’m disgusted with what I’ve seen. It’s a story written from someone’s point of view. You don’t have to like it, you don’t need to act like it’s not the way you would write it, because you didn’t. Be kind or f* off!

Deeanna put herself out there as the main character of her story. It was well written and It doesn’t matter what you believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeeannamontana@Deeannamontana
Was married for over 30 years, and was seduced by a 30 year old black man when I was 44. As you can see from my writings, it changed my life, sexually! I had NO IDEA an orgasm could feel that good, and that I could have so many! Since then I have enjoyed a few affairs, and ...