Mother of the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her moaning continued to get louder and longer in duration, I got the sense that she wasn't worried about anyone hearing her so I was glad that she was feeling unrestrained. I put all of my experience into practice as I was striving to provide an even better orgasm than any she'd had earlier that evening. I had considered just eating her to multiple orgasms for both of our prolonged enjoyment but I knew she would need to get to bed soon with the wedding the next day and I still definitely wanted to fuck her again first. When she started to tense up and arch her back, I realized that it was time to get her the rest of the way to her orgasm rather than continuing to draw it out. It was only a slight variation in my technique but it was clear that she was almost immediately getting even closer to cumming. I savored the last seconds of eating her pussy because I knew I was just about done for the night but I was confident that I'd be down there plenty from that day forward.

Just before she came, she went rigid and silent, apparently holding her breath briefly. I kept up what I was doing and a moment later she cried out and her entire body started shaking. My fingers were flooded with even more of her natural lubrication so I was psyched that I'd soon be slipping my cock into her hotter, wetter pussy. Her orgasm was a long and clearly highly pleasurable one, which I attributed only in part to my abilities with eating pussy. I know that she was clearly very fired up but I also believed that she knew her body well so that she didn't have any issues with achieving orgasms. I continued to pump my fingers in and out while licking and sucking her clit until she went still and quiet.

I slipped my fingers from her pussy and sucked her juices off of them as I gazed up along her naked body. Figuring I'd have a better view from up higher, I stood and looked down upon her big, luscious tits and her smooth pussy as well as her subtle curves and her colorful tattoos. My cock was rigid in my jeans but I waited until she had recovered enough to see what she wanted to do next. I had a pretty good idea of what but I didn't know exactly how she'd want to and it was her bedroom so I was leaving the choice to her. When she finally opened her eyes, I raised my shirt up and off and tossed it aside. This got her sitting up and she reached for my belt as I watched her titties bouncing. She got my jeans open and pushed them and my underwear down together, my stiff cock springing out. As she gently stroked it, I pushed my jeans and underwear the rest of the way down until I could step out of them, leaving me naked, too.

She had me climb up on her bed and lie in the middle of it then joined me, straddling me on her knees. As she was guiding my stiff cock toward her smooth pussy, I reached up to fondle her big boobs. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock, my full length slipping easily inside her. She just sat on it for a moment then slowly began to move up and down. Her hot, wet pussy felt amazing as it slid up and down my stiff tool and the soft, smooth flesh of her titties felt incredible as well. I was glad that she'd turned on the bedside lamps because looking over her body while also physically experiencing it got me even more worked up. I would move my hands slightly so that I could check out her large areolas and hard nipples then my gaze would take in her multiple tattoos before ending up on her smooth pussy. It seemed like my cock just continued getting even harder the longer she was riding me and, based on the sounds she was making, it was a safe bet that she felt it.

I finally moved my hands from her luscious tits as they were bouncing due to her riding me so hard because I could no longer resist watching them. I ran my hands down along her waist and around to her ass, holding it as I pushed up into her each time she dropped down. Her bed proved to be sturdy and well-built, remaining quiet and not moving excessively as our fucking became even more enthusiastic. Her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter the longer she was riding me so I could feel my orgasm slowly beginning to build. I was sure that hers was building, too, but I had no idea how close she was to cumming again. On one hand, I hoped that she'd easily have another intensely pleasurable orgasm but, on the other hand, I wanted to continue having her ride me for as long as possible. I really was thoroughly enjoying feeling her pussy sliding up and down my tool while watching her tits bouncing.

When she finally dropped down on my cock and just sat there with her eyes closed and her mouth open, I wasn't that close to cumming myself so I figured we'd be switching things up and was pretty psyched about that. I was also psyched that she was cumming again, which was very obvious when she cried out and started shaking. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around and resumed fondling her luscious titties. I doubt this helped with the pleasure she was feeling but it didn't sound as though she needed any help anyway. Her orgasm was clearly another long and highly pleasurable one and, as she was cumming, my orgasm was backing off a little so I was happy that I'd be able to enjoy more pleasure for longer once she'd finished and we'd figured out what we were doing next.

It turned out that she apparently already knew what she wanted to do next because, when she finally finished cumming and had taken a moment to recover, she climbed off of my cock and moved backward down the bed, kissing her way down to my stiff cock. As she lay between my spread legs, she gripped my stiff tool, pumped it a couple of times, then engulfed it in her hot mouth. I had only briefly experienced her oral skills earlier that evening and that had not been enough to get a sense of just how talented she was when it came to providing oral pleasure. I was immediately moaning as her mouth moved up and down my shaft while she gently pumped the base. I pulled her pillows over to prop up my head so that I could watch and it only occurred to me then that she was still wearing her glasses. Somehow that just made watching her suck my cock even hotter.

She had my orgasm building up from the moment she started sucking my cock but she also somehow managed to draw out the pleasure she was providing, allowing me to enjoy her cocksucking for longer. I would have been more than happy to continue enjoying it through the entire night but, even though she was able to draw out the pleasure, there was only so much she could do when it felt so fucking incredible. Gradually my orgasm was building despite her efforts to prolong this blowjob though, even as my cock began to swell a bit more, she was unfazed and maintained her efforts. She did wind up shifting gears to get me the rest of the way there rather than continue trying to draw out the pleasure when she knew I was getting close to cumming.

When I finally exploded into her mouth, the pleasure was monumental and seemed to go on and on. Still unfazed, Debbie swallowed my load while continuing to skillfully suck me off. Only when I was fully spent did she release my cock from her mouth then smile when she saw the look on my face. She crawled up to lie beside me, her naked body pressed against my naked body.

"That was outstanding," I finally managed to say, "but then everything has been pretty much outstanding since the first time I saw you."

"I know," she replied, "I never thought that anything could take my attention away from the wedding but I'm so glad that you found a way to do it because I haven't felt so relaxed in weeks."

"Well I hope when the wedding is over," I said, "that you can still use some stress relief."

"I think once the wedding is over," she replied, "we can call it something else. I'm going to have a lot more free time and this seems like the perfect way to utilize it."

It was already late by that point but the wedding wouldn't be until early afternoon, though Debbie would have a lot to do beforehand. We agreed that it was time to get to bed so we each did our ablutions then crawled naked into her bed together. We both slept solidly and she told me the next day that she knows she would have been awake much of the night thinking about things that needed to be done the next day had it not been for both our activities and my presence. We did get some morning sex in as well as coffee and a light breakfast plus a shower that led to a sixty-nine once we were dry. I headed out and basically just killed a few hours until I needed to be at the church.

When I saw Debbie again, I couldn't help but smile and just admired her from a distance until she noticed me. She smiled back and may have blushed so hopefully I looked more like an admirer than a stalker. I had assured her that everything to do with the wedding should take precedence and that she needn't worry about me getting butthurt if she didn't give me her attention. I liked watching her bustling about with the wedding planner while knowing that I'd get to strip her out of her slightly more conservative dress later that night or maybe even fuck her while she was wearing it. We had agreed to keep things discreet so as not to draw any attention to ourselves when it should all be on the bride and groom.

No one seemed to realize or even suspect that anything was going on between us, at least until we danced together at the reception. The smiles on both of our faces probably gave at least something away, though people may have assumed that they were just seeing the beginning of something. It wasn't until after we were an admitted item that my brother told me how he'd decided to set us up. He had initially been interested in Debbie himself but, as he got to know her better, he realized that she was way more compatible with me. We never did tell him that we'd already discovered our sexual chemistry by the time he sat us together at the rehearsal dinner.

12