Mother Only Wants What's Best Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother gives her son what his girlfriend won't.
3.2k words
4.35
83.3k
130

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of taboo sex between a mother and her grown up son, the incestuous cuckolding humiliation of a submissive small dick husband and that father's pathetic lust for his son's teasing dominant virgin adult fiancé.

Everybody in this tale is over 18 years of age.

1. Mother's Care

Doreen Day despised her son's fiancé with a silent simmering passion. She was polite to the young woman and she hid her feelings from her boy Josh for fear of alienating him for the young man was utterly devoted to her.

Doreen loved her son. Josh was a handsome young man of 21 years old who she felt ought to be enjoying all the pleasures of young adulthood. She hated seeing him waste his early manhood and libidinous energy on his 19 year old virgin fiancé Jenny who she regarded as nothing but a manipulative prim little goody two shoes tease.

By contrast Josh's father Dave thought Jenny was perfect.

Doreen watched in contempt as her husband scampered after the pretty teenager, his tongue out, simpering, obedient, pretending not to ogle the girl's firm little boobs: "Typical of the pathetic little dick pervert. Miss Prim tits has him just where she wants him."

Indeed, around Dave Jenny acted the part of the coy naive earnest student to perfection; looking up at the silly man with wide doe eyes, sucking on her pencil, flattering him, all the while giving him discrete glimpses down her top and up her skirt. Then acting all innocent when Doreen caught her eye with a knowing accusatory look.

Indeed, the girl had a good little figure; not voluptuous like Doreen perhaps but firm and hardbodied; her pert little tits and tight fleshy buttocks made all the more desirable by being out of bounds.

As well as Josh and Dave Jenny had an army of devoted males; earnest college undergraduates and timid suburban husbands, hovering around, spellbound by her alluring virginity.

Indeed it was that very virginity that really offended the devoted mother. It meant that her beautiful, sexy, powerful, passionate boy wasn't getting any of the sex that he needed, that he clearly craved and which Doreen fervently believed he so richly deserved.

Doreen's dislike of her son's frigid fiancé was forged in the simmering furnace of own frustrated libido; her resentment toward her submissive husband who was too busy jerking his little dick over shameful glimpses of Jenny's blossomming flesh and too small to satisfy his wife's considerable sexual appetites.

The horny matriarch wanted to shout at the girl; to plead with the young woman to open her legs for her son's big hard cock while she had the chance: ("I know I bloody would!" she secretly thought!)

Or; failing that, to just fuck off and take up with one those little dick college boys who fluttered around her; set Josh free to fuck genuine girls; honest young women who like getting laid and weren't afraid to admit their libido.

Girls who gave out like Doreen had at their age; like she still would if she only had the chance.

Jenny appeared oblivious of Doreen's real character and opinions. She assumed the older woman shared her own censorious attitude toward sex and men; attitudes she had inherited from her own pious mother and which she considered proper and normal.

To be fair to the girl Jenny had never come across any woman like Doreen before. When they were alone together she would attempt to bond with Doreen by making stereotypical comments about the depravity of males and their disgusting behaviour, about boys being obsessed with sex and objectifying women as objects of lust.

She appeared confused when this was challenged. When Doreen told her that she thought women like to fuck as much as men Jenny just went bright red and laughed as though the older woman had made a ridiculous joke.

Jenny even approached Doreen, discreetly and in confidence - "as one woman to another" to tell her that she had caught Dave looking at her tits and up her skirt. She said she'd felt sick to feel his little 'thingy' stiffen and poke her when she sat on his lap.

Doreen bit her tongue and, instead of telling the girl off for deliberately teasing her husband, she asked Jenny to forgive the silly old fool: "You have such a gorgeous figure my dear, it's hard not to look at your lovely firm breasts and that cute sexy bottom. Anyway, you don't need to worry that he'll do more than look. He wouldn't know what to do with a big girl like you. Talking woman to woman now, I'm afraid Josh's father has a very very small dick."

Jenny had been visibly shocked at this disclosure, which only encouraged Doreen to continue: "My dear, you ought to know that the size of a man's dick is very important; bigger is better when it comes to satisfying a woman's sexual needs. Don't worry. Fortunately Josh doesn't take after his father in that respect. But, as his betrothed fiancé I'm sure you already know that!"

Jenny had blushed and stuttered indignantly. "I'm sure I don't know anything of the sort; we're not all obsessed with what's inside a man's underpants Mrs Day!"

2. Mother's Love

Doreen watched as Josh endured the pain and frustration of enforced abstinence. She knew her son to be possessed of as powerful a libido as her own. She saw the constant erections in his trousers. She wished there was something she could do.

Josh would drive Jenny home to her parents house each evening after dinner at the Day's and return hot, bothered, aroused and unsated.

Doreen always waited up for her son to come home no matter how late. Usually long after Dave had gone to bed. It was their time to talk, to have the mother and son intimate honest exchanges they had always enjoyed.

Doreen had often had a few glasses of wine by the time Josh got home. She might be in her nightie, or wearing a sexy dress, curled up on the sofa with a drink. Josh would join her and they would talk until late.

On this particular night Doreen was wearing a short low cut dress and red lacy matching bra and knickers that she'd bought that day. She'd felt very sexy in the outfit. She'd come downstairs, excited and spun around before her husband, asked Dave if he liked how she looked.

They'd had a row because he'd said it made her tits stick out too much and her bottom was too big and that she looked like a tart. Doreen had lost her temper, laughed scornfully that he was intimidated by the curves of a real woman because of his little boy dick and that was why he was constantly looking at younger women.

David gone to bed in a huff and Doreen had drunk wine and walked around the house in her lingerie. Fuck him. She knew she was sexy. She felt sexy. She'd put on some disco music and danced on her own in front of the hall mirror.

She was lying on the sofa feeling angry, frustrated and horny, beginning to finger her wet pussy and thinking about finding a porn film on the internet when she heard the back door. Josh was home earlier than expected.

Doreen managed to sit up and cover herself before her son walked in.

"You're back early, I thought you might stay over at Jen's tonight."

Josh sat down heavily on the sofa next to his mother with a sigh of frustration apparently oblivious to his mother's slurred speech, flushed cheeks and her sexy attire.

"Oh mum. I wanted to, I thought she might want me to stay this time because we almost, you know...we were close to...doing it. But no. She suddenly went all cold and told me to go home."

It was only then, looking up at her with his sad, tearful frustrated eyes, that he became aware of his mother. He appeared to take in Doreen's body and stopped talking.

Doreen patted the space on the sofa by her side.

"I'm so sorry Josh. Come and sit next to me. You look like you need a hug."

Josh sat next to her, put his arms around her, his head on her bosom and lay in his mother's arms. She felt her nipples harden against her son's face. She stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry to hear Jenny's not making you happy."

"Thanks mum. I think it's because her mother hates me. She says I'm only after one thing."

Doreen purred reassuringly: "Oh honey, I'm sorry. You know Jenny's always welcome to spend the night here, with you, in your bedroom so you can, you know, make love. She is your fiancé after all, and your father and I are open minded."

Josh sat up.

"I know mum. But she won't. She says she's not ready. We rowed about it again tonight. She told me I've got a sex problem...sorry mum, you don't want to hear this..."

Doreen poured them both a glass of wine and stroked her son's face.

"I do want to hear it. I'm worried about you. I'm your mother, I'm here for you. I understand. I won't be shocked by anything you have to say. Now tell mum; what is this the girl's saying about you having a sex problem?"

Josh put his head in his hands:

"She says I'm obsessed with sex. And she's right. It's true. I am obsessed with sex. I can't think of anything else. And she says if I can't control my....you know...my dick...if I can't stop it from being hard all the time and getting so big I should see a doctor or she won't marry me. And she said that the idea of making love with me makes her feel sick because it's.... too big. She says I'm a freak and my dick's too big to fit inside a woman. Sorry mum. Please don't be shocked. I just don't know what to do."

Doreen hugged her son and patted his back reassuringly.

"Hey, it's okay Josh. I understand. I think about sex all the time as well. Some people; people like me and you, we just have powerful sex drives. When I was your age I couldn't get enough sex. I did it all the time. I loved it. It only becomes a problem when you can't get it. Then it's hell. I know exactly what you're feeling because...well, I felt the same at your age. Hell, who am I kidding? I still feel the same! I'm as frustrated as you are!"

Josh looked at his mother with a mixture of relief and confusion:

"Really mum? Wow! But don't you and dad...?"

Doreen found herself replying before she'd had a chance to think:

"God no! No. Your dad has not got what I need. He's got a really small dick, he comes quickly and he's totally useless in bed. I need something I can feel inside me, a man with a big cock who really wants to fuck me and fuck me hard."

She saw the look of shock on her son's face and realised what she had said:

"Oh my goodness. I didn't mean that to come out. Now it's me who's shocking you."

Doreen drained her glass and opened another bottle. She was drunk already but needed another drink to calm her nerves following her confession.

"I'm sorry. You must be so ashamed of me."

Josh was looking at his mother with a mixture of shock and arousal.

"No, it's fine mum. Thanks for sharing. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who feels like this. And I would never ever be ashamed of you."

Doreen thanked Josh and poured him a glass of wine. She looked at the bulge in her son's pants and smiled up at him.

"Well at least we know you don't take after your father."

Josh blushed: "What do you mean?"

"Even your darling little fiancé wouldn't accuse your dad of being too big!"

She wiggled her little finger and they both laughed.

Josh soon became morose again:

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up mum but just cos dad's...too small...doesn't mean Jenny's wrong about me being a freak. Perhaps I am too big to fit inside a woman like she says and I'll never be able to make love. I know you just want to make me feel better but how would you know? Jenny's reading for an honours degree in human biology at the best university in the country so she knows what she's talking about and...well...she has actually seen my dick."

Doreen ruffled her son's hair and leaned toward him so he could see her tits, feel her cleavage press against his chest:

"I admit I left school at 18 and even then I didn't ever study human biology - at least not in class! But I have known a lot of cocks in my time. And anyway, I'm your mother and I certainly have seen your willy many times."

Josh let out a laugh: "Mum! You're so embarrassing! That was ages ago! And it's got a lot bigger since then!"

Doreen had secretly watched Josh in the shower and lying on his bed masturbating more recently than she thought it best to admit.

"Has it indeed? It was pretty damn big last time I saw it! In that case perhaps you're right. Perhaps you are a freak like Jenny says. I really think I need to see it. I'll only be able to tell you if it's too big if I can look at it."

Josh opened his mouth then smiled. "Okay mum. I'd like that. If you don't mind."

He began to unbuckle his belt but his mother stopped him.

"Let mummy do that. Now sit quietly like a good boy."

Doreen pulled the top of her dress down revealing her red lacy bra and big tits. She knelt on the floor between Josh's legs, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his flies and pulled his pants down.

She gasped as her son's huge thick long cock sprang out in front of her face. "Wow."

Josh groaned. "So mum. Is it too big?"

Doreen stroked the shaft and held it in her hands.

"Wow"

"What does 'wow' mean mum? Just tell me: is it too big?"

Doreen tried to get her hands round the shaft but it was too thick for the tips of her fingers to meet.

"It's big. Very big. But it's not too big. It's beautiful."

She moved her hands up and down. Josh let out a low breathy moan.

"That feels good mum. When you touch it."

"Can I kiss it please?"

"Oh yes."

Doreen let her lips run up his shaft then she kissed the swollen head. There was a bead of precum at the top. She licked it. Then she pursed her lips and slowly took the top of her son's cock into her mouth. He groaned and panted.

"I'm sorry mum. It's been so long and it feels so good I can't help it Oh mum I'm cumming..."

Doreen felt cum shoot from her son's cock and fill her mouth. She sucked and pumped his shaft with both hands. The cum kept on spurting, dribbling from her lips, she came up for breath and the cum shot over her face, her eyes, her hair. She looked up. Josh was looking at her. She smiled at her son.

"Good boy. That's better isn't it?."

He nodded. "That was amazing mum. Thanks."

"Thank you. It's a long time since I got this much cum on my face, and hair and tits. You've made a real mess of your mother you naughty boy!"

"You look great mum. I wish you could see yourself."

"Well, take a picture on your phone then I'll go up and wash. Mummy needs a kiss and you don't want to taste your semen."

Josh took a picture of his mum dripping with cum holding his thick sticky cock then she went upstairs.

Dave must have heard her footsteps on the landing for he called out sleepily and bad tempered from the bedroom.

Doreen went in and gave her husband a kiss with her cumfilled mouth.

When she was back downstairs she and Josh kissed and cuddled on the sofa. He held her, stroked her body, kissed her neck and breasts.

She felt his hard cock press against her.

"My goodness Josh. You're already hard again!"

"I always get hard again; straight away. I'm always hard."

"That's good because my pussy is so wet and tingling. I need to feel you inside me; straight away. I need you to fuck me. Now."

"But what about dad? He might hear us."

"I don't care son. Just be a good boy, stick your cock in mummy's cunt and fuck me."

Fearing that his big cock might stretch her too much Doreen lay her son on his back and slowly lowered herself onto his great cock.

She felt full when he was only half way in. She lifted her body up and down on is cock. Her tits swung and Josh held them in his hands. She felt herself cumming but needed to feel him faster and deeper. They rolled on to the floor with a crash and somehow Josh was on top, fucking his mother furiously. She wrapped her legs around his shoulders and gripped his buttocks, moaning loudly, squealing as she felt herself cumming. Her body trembled as she came and then she felt Josh cum inside her.

As they lay together panting they heard Dave's voice from the top of the stairs:

"What's all that noise? Doreen, I don't know what the hell you're doing down there at this time of night but whatever it is stop it and come to bed."

Doreen kissed Josh to stifle their laughter. Her son's cock was still inside her. She cleared her throat and called out. "I'm cumming darling. Go back to bed."

She pushed Josh off, felt his cock slide out of her pussy, gave him one last kiss and ran upstairs.

Doreen felt her son's cum leaking from her pussy as she got into bed beside her husband.

"Sorry if I woke you up darling. I couldn't sleep. I was feeling horny."

Dave was already awake. He'd been jerking his little dick thinking of Jenny's teenage tits; playing over a fantasy in his fervid imagination where the young woman catches him wanking, mocks his little dick, calls him a pervert and spanks his bottom.

"Oh. Were you?"

Doreen felt her submissive husband's warm quivering body and whispered in his ear: "Yes darling. I still am."

She reached her hands to his crotch and felt Dave's little dick stiff and hard in her fingers: "Ooh, feels like you're horny too. Go on. Fuck me."

Dave rolled on top of his wife. His dick barely penetrated her moist stretched pussy. He jerked back and forward.

Doreen giggled. "Is it in yet? I can't feel anything. i told you to fuck me."

At this humiliation Dave grunted and came.

She sneered at her husband's red panting face:

"Oh my god. Have you finished already? Shit.Go down and eat my pussy then."

It turned Doreen on knowing that Dave was drinking their son's cum from her cunt and she came on his face.

Then she fell asleep.

To be continued...