All Comments on 'Mother Only Wants What's Best Pt. 01'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

let her get pregnant by the end!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Ingenious story

Dave's the typical small dick "giggle" sex looking at tight bodied younger woman without a chance. Doreen and Josh need to purposely get caught and invite the small dicked inept lover to join.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

Hot first chapter!!!!! Go on soon please ;-)

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

There are three more chapters. All written and submitted and ready for release. Also, if you like this please read my other stories which explore the same and related sexual themes. Some are made up and some are based on my lived experience: try and work out which is which and let me know what you think!

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Commas should be your friend. They're not, probably because you ignore them most of the time, and when you don't, you abuse them.

If you put a little work in and learned about punctuation (commas aren't the only thing you abuse, but they do get more than they deserve), what you type might be palatable. I mostly doubt that, but it would be interesting to see if you have the mental wherewithal to actually learn something.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I agree, pregnant soon!

shang40shang40about 2 years ago

Vow.

Making her hubby to kiss her cum coated lips and later eat her cunt filled by her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stories in this category are supposed to be erotic, not PATHETIC.

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. cageysea9725 I probably do abuse commas, colons and semicolons really badly and never quite know where to place speech within the descriptions of situations and actions; I'm more interested in keeping it flowing and I tend to write this stuff in a blur of erotic enthusiasm.

Anonymous - I don't what category best suits this kind of story, 'incest/taboo' seemed most appropriate but maybe BDSM is better. I'm sorry if the story offended your expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was to busy flicking my clity to worry about punctuation. I am small like hubby and am so happy she has our son who can fulfill her needs and then she has no worries about feeding me our cum mixed together. Great story keep writing 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...