Mother Only Wants What's Best Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother opens fiancee's virgin pussy for son.
4.2k words
4.66
20.4k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Only Wants What's Best Part 3.

Chapters 7 to 9.

The story so far:

Not content with letting her 21 year old son Josh fuck her brains out with his wonderful cock at every opportunity Doreen is determined that his sexually inhibited 19 year old virgin fiancé Jenny should open her legs for the darling boy.

Meanwhile prim Jenny has taken her teasing of Doreen's submissive small dick husband Dave to the point where she makes him jerk against time or get his little dick chopped off!

Now the girl is beginning to reveal her own wanton desires toward Doreen herself. Could this be the key to unlocking Jenny's inhibitions, unleashing her latent libido and opening her legs for mother and son?

Everyone is over 18 years of age and only time will tell what they will do next......

.

Chapter 7: Mother Shares

Doreen couldn't wait to tell Josh about the way his fiancé had responded to his mother's naked body.

It was not until later that night after they'd fucked downstairs in the living room as she lay in his arms that she got that chance.

"Oh my god the bitch was was totally up for it. Your innocent little virgin sweetheart is so desperate to be fucked. Can you believe the brazen tart? Trying to fuck your mother, threatening to chop your dad's dick off, but she still won't open her legs for you, her fiancé! I'm sorry if I sound a little old fashioned but baby, that's just not right."

The devoted mother was still angry with the girl for refusing her darling son's cock.

Doreen took Josh's thick flaccid serpentine sticky organ in her hands and gazed upon it with a look of adoration.

"Mummy just wants to see my lovely boy's wonderful big cock inside that prim little tart's tight pussy where it belongs. Is that so very wrong?"

Josh looked down lovingly at his mother: "I know mum. I want it too. But I don't mind so much now that you let me fuck you whenever I want."

Doreen frowned up at her son as she felt his dick stiffen in her caring maternal fingers: "Oh my darling boy, that's so kind and so sweet. But you're being far too nice to the frigid bitch."

She paused as she took Josh's cock between her lips: "And anyway; that's not the point. She can't be allowed to get away with it" she gasped as she released his cock from her mouth.

"I mean, it's lovely having your big dick all to myself. Aah; so nice..." she moaned as she impaled her swollen pussy on her son's throbbing member once again.

"Mother only want what's best; for you; for her, for me, for all of us."

Doreen spluttered as she shuddered with an orgasm and felt her son fill her pussy with hot cum.

"You deserve to fuck her tight little cunt. You've been so strong and so patient with the dirty cock teasing bitch."

She kissed her son as she felt his thick cock soften inside her.

Josh patted his mother's voluptuous bottom affectionately: "You're the best mum. You care for me so much."

Doreen felt his cock swelling and stiffening already and moved her hips in anticipation:

"Of course I care for you darling. I'm your mummy. I don't mind sharing. There's enough of you for both of us. And I think I know just what to do...."

Chapter 8. Mother Prepares

The next day the parcels of lingerie and fetish gear arrived at the Day family home by courier. Jenny arrived in the afternoon in nervous expectation.

Josh and Dave had gone to stay with Dave's parents for the night.

Doreen made cocktails and they opened the packages in the living room as they drank.

Jenny was unused to strong drink and felt excited and light headed straight away. Just taking the sexy lacy bras, knickers, garters, stockings out of the packets and feeling the lace in her fingers was arousing.

They both laughed as she opened the box containing the crop. Jenny tried it against the sofa and giggled imagining she was taking it to Dave's bottom: "Naughty pathetic little dick pervert! Whack whack whack!"

Doreen snatched the crop from the girl's hands and gave her a stern look:

"Excuse me young lady! That's my pathetic little dick pervert husband you're referring to and you don't get to tan his bottom unless I say so. Now you behave or I'll use it on your cute little bum." and she gave Jenny's bottom a sharp taste of the crop that took the girl's breath away.

"Sorry Mrs Day."

"Good. Now, I want you to try that lovely red lacy pair on first."

Jenny picked up the bra and panties and went to leave the room.

Doreen stopped her.

"Don't be silly. We get changed here. That's part of the fun. Don't be shy. Take off your clothes."

Jenny undressed in front of the older woman with trembling fingers, blushing with shyness and arousal. She stood naked in front of Doreen, aware of the woman's eyes on her body. She could feel her pussy tingling and becoming wet.

Doreen looked at her approvingly. "Very nice. Turn around so I can see your bottom."

Jenny turned and felt Doreen's hands between her legs. She gasped.

"Oh my goodness girl. Your positively gushing. Naughty little pussy."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it."

Doreen withdrew her fingers.

"Well don't just stand there girl. Let's see you in that sexy lingerie!"

Jenny put the bra and panties on and smiled at Doreen. She struck some poses like a stripper and felt sexy. Doreen clapped her hands and told her to put on the fuck me heels.

Jenny felt powerful, sexy, tall and unsteady in the heels. They pushed her bum out and her knees apart. Just as she was becoming confident she stumbled and fell. Doreen caught her and she ended up sitting on the older woman's lap.

Doreen slapped Jenny's bum and pushed her up: "Steady on girl; I need to see you dance before I want you on my lap."

Jenny stood up, faced away, bent forward so her bum was inches from Doreen's face and gyrated her hips sexily. "You mean like this?"

She felt Doreen's hands between her legs, fingering her wet pussy through the silky knickers. It felt good. She spread her knees farther apart and pushed her bum into Doreen's face. Jenny gasped as she felt Doreen's tongue tickle her pussy lips, poke inside her tender virgin slit. It was too much. Her knees buckled and she collapsed onto Doreen's lap again.

Jenny wrapped her arms around the woman's shoulders. They kissed.

Jenny looked up coyly, playing the part of the submissive servant: "You know the rules madam: no touching the girls."

They both laughed.

Doreen was aware that she was still fully dressed.

"Okay young lady. My turn. Help me out of these clothes."

Doreen stood up while Jenny carefully unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders.

Jenny resisted the urge to touch Doreen's magnificent breasts and did her best to appear calm and professional as she took off her bra. She imagined how a lady's maid would behave and the thought of being Doreen's servant both excited and steadied her. She knelt dutifully before Doreen as she unzipped her skirt and let it slip to the floor to be stepped out of. Doreen sat down so that Jenny could take off her shoes and tights bending at her feet. Jenny kissed Doreen's naked feet and heard the woman murmur in pleasure and part her legs a little.

"That's nice but I've still got my panties on." Doreen instructed. Jenny looked up at her: "Sorry".

She found it hard to pull Doreen's knickers off while the woman was sitting on the sofa. Doreen had to shuffle so that her pussy was close to Jenny's face, then lift her bottom off the chair and straighten her legs as the girl pulled them off. The normal ungraceful intimacy broke the erotic tension and made them both laugh.

"Phew. That was hot. I felt like an empress being undressed by a sexy slave girl." laughed Doreen when she was finally naked.

Jenny was relieved that her own fantasy had been reciprocated: "Oh my god that's exactly what I felt too: I was totally your obedient chambermaid there. I loved it."

Doreen gave the young woman a haughty smile:

"Well be a good maid and bring me a drink. Now."

They had a drink then Jenny helped Doreen into her lingerie and heels. She knelt and looked up in awe as the woman strutted across the room. The bra made Doreen's magnificent bosom look even more powerful and awesome, the heels made her wide majestic bottom swell and move with strength and grace encased in their lacy panties.

She looked like a queen.

Doreen smiled at Jenny: "So, what do you think? Do I look sexy?"

Jenny nodded. "God Yes."

"Good. So do you. Get up and lets dance then."

Doreen put some old fashioned disco music on and they danced together. It was fun. They twerked in front of one another, pulled moves and poses that were silly and funny and sexy. They danced round the house because they could. They danced until they were tired then sat down breathless, laughing and Doreen made more cocktails.

Jenny tried on her dominatrix outfit and they inspected the tiny metal cock cage. Doreen showed Jenny how to use it: "You squeeze his little member in like that and lock it up. Even Mr Day's little dick won't have enough room to be erect in that cage. And he won't be able to jerk it so he won't cum. Which means he'll be horny all the time and totally submissive."

Jenny giggled: "At least I won't have to actually cut his dick off."

Doreen smiled as a wicked idea came to her: "Yes. But don't tell him. When he eventually fails to cum in ten seconds make him think you're going to chop it off. Lay him on his back and blindfold him. He'll feel your fingers and the cold metal on his dick and assume you're about to slice it off. Then it'll be locked up. I wish I could be there to see the look on his face!"

Jenny agreed: "That would be so hot. When it's time I'll send you a message to come and watch. He'll get such a shock when he sees you there as well."

Jenny admitted that she had discovered a very cruel side of her personality: "I never thought I'd enjoy being cruel to a man but I do. And I'm sorry but it's because of Josh's dad. At first I thought you were being so mean about his little dick but now I understand. He's so pathetic. I hope you don't mind me teasing him and threatening to chop his willy off?"

"No my dear. It's funny. But I do worry about you my dear. I mean, I have to get my pleasure from teasing and humiliating my husband because I was silly enough to marry him. But it's no substitute for the real thing. You have a choice though. Don't you think all this game playing, the teasing and scolding, leading men on and having them run around you is a poor substitute for letting yourself get properly seen to? Having actual sex?"

Jenny looked down nervously: "I don't know. I think about sex a lot but I'm scared. It's easier teasing and making men want me. I'm in control and they do what I want because I don't let them have what they want. But I hate them, they're all pathetic for letting me treat them so cruelly."

She looked up at Doreen: "I know you think I'm a frigid tease for still being a virgin but I'm frightened; frightened that it might hurt and f what I might become. I think I'm probably a sex maniac and once I start having sex I won't be able to stop. That's why I've never even touched myself down there. I did once, when I was younger, I rubbed myself, stuck my fingers inside and just lost control. I made such a noise that I woke mummy and daddy up and they came into my room and I still didn't stop, I couldn't stop, I sort of exploded, in front of them; I spurted everywhere and got my bed all wet. Mummy was so angry. Daddy kept looking at me as though I were a whore. They made me see doctors, therapists and priests. I had to wear night time devices that give you a shock if you touch yourself there so it wouldn't happen again."

Doreen hugged her as she sobbed.

"Let's get you out of that silly rubberwear. If I'm to help you I need you to be naked."

Jenny undressed in front of Doreen again. She felt her pussy tingle and moisten in the glare of the older woman's gaze.

Doreen whispered assertively: "Come here." and Jenny stood, her pussy inches from the face of the seated matriarch.

She felt a kiss on her pubic mound and let out a moan. She was trembling.

"Shh. Good girl." Doreen's hands stroke her breasts, her tummy, her sides, the insides of her legs, moving up. She felt her mouth on her fanny, the wetness of tongue at the top of her slit, she tried to push away but Doreen held her and pressed harder.

Doreen sat Jenny down on the sofa and kneeled between the young woman's legs. "Let it happen, explode in my mouth, spray on my face, make me wet with your pussy, make any sound you want, say anything you feel, be as dirty as you can. Be as loud as you like. For me."

Doreen knew how to use her tongue and fingers on a woman's pussy and soon Jenny felt an orgasm grow inside her until she couldn't stop it, until it overcame her, until she wanted to explode and spray and shout. Doreen let the girl grab her hair, shake violently, spray salty wet juice in her mouth as she came.

When Jenny recovered from her orgasm she saw Doreen smiling down at her. She was on her back and the older woman's fingers were rubbing her pussy, fingering her cunt. She moaned expecting, hoping for another orgasm. Doreen smiled as though she read her mind: "Oh my dear; what a hungry little cunt you have. You liked that didn't you?"

Jenny nodded, squirming at Doreen's touch. "Oh yes. It was amazing."

"So get on your knees and say thank you to my pussy with your pretty little mouth. Now."

Jenny did as she was told. She knelt between Doreen's legs, sunk her mouth between Doreen's thighs, looked up at the woman's face obediently. Doreen smiled back: "Good girl. Now be my good little whore and eat my cunt"

She felt hands grip her by the hair and strong legs around her head: "Look at me while you eat me."

She looked up. Doreen slapped her face and pulled her hair: "Harder bitch. Make me cum."

Doreen pushed the girl onto her back, sat on her upper body and straddled her face. She came grinding hard on Jenny, making her struggle for breath.

As she felt Doreen relax her grip, panting with the exertion of cruelty and cumming, Jenny realised to her surprise that she had experienced an orgasm herself. She looked up from between the woman's thighs, across her trembling belly and tits, to Doreen's flushed face overcome with an intense erotic devotion. She nuzzled and licked Doreen's salty wet cunt in an act of worship.

Doreen shuddered and looked down: "Are you my good little cum whore?"

Jenny nodded.

Doreen smiled: "So come to bed and let me teach you how to eat a lady properly."

By morning Jenny was trained to become Doreen's devoted pussy eating servant girl.

As she dressed for college Doreen gave her one final instruction:

"From now on you are to come up to my bed as soon as you're in my house. Every day, before dinner you will eat my pussy like a good girl. When I've cum on your face we can join the boys for our evening meal after which you're free to play with my pathetic husband to your hearts content."

Jenny was more than happy to comply. She was incredibly turned on by her new role and longed to feel the older woman grab her hair, grind her wet cunt on her sweet little retroussé nose and tremble in orgasm. She also longed to feel Doreen's tongue on her own pussy again.

"Yes mistress. And would you do it to me again please?"

Doreen just laughed: "Oh dear. Is that little virgin pussy desperate to be touched and made to cum again? Forget it. Get used to the frustration sweetheart: you are my slut. Your lovely face belongs between my legs. I get to use your pretty tongue not the other way round."

That afternoon Doreen told Josh that his frigid virgin fiancé was now his mother's obedient pussy eating cum slut.

"And the dirty whore actually thought I was going to eat her tight little snatch again! Cheek of the spoilt bitch! No; that naughty pussy doesn't get touched until she opens her pretty legs for my big beautiful boy."

Josh kissed his mother tenderly and sighed: "Yes but when mum? I'm beginning to feel so left out: she's eating your pussy before dinner every day now and she's got dad jerking his little dick for her after dessert while I'm fucking you upstairs in the lounge

"But she still won't even suck my cock when I drive her home! And I'm supposed to be her boyfriend. It's so unfair!"

Doreen smiled maternally at her son, clutched his face to her bosom, felt his mouth on her tits, nibbling her nipples and patted his head. "There there my poor boy. It's not fair I know. Mummy's going to make everything better. When Jenny comes round tomorrow night I'll have her ready for you to fuck. Give us ten minutes then come upstairs. You'll know what to do."

Chapter 9. Mother Serves

The following evening Jenny ran upstairs as soon as she arrived at the Day's house. She had been looking forward to eating her boyfriend's mother's pussy all day.

Since Doreen had unleashed the girl's libido by attending to her young tender pussy Jenny had been a simmering quivering gibbering mess of hot lust. Her cunt was constantly wet and tingling with longing.

Now she was experiencing the power of unrequited sexual desire; the very power that she had used to control, tease and dominate men for so long with her forbidden virgin cunt. Doreen's cruel refusal to satisfy her painful frustration had turned Jenny into the older woman's obedient submissive sex toy.

As she eagerly climbed between Doreen's salty thighs and lapped at her voracious pussy Jenny sensed that something was different, more exciting, more demanding. Doreen gripped the young girl's hair, slapped her cheeks and pinched her nose more roughly than usual; but was holding something back.

When she made the girl lie on her back on the bed so she could straddle and grind her pussy on her face, squeezing her between those powerful great thighs, pressing that great bottom down Doreen was very particular about which way Jenny had to lie.

Normally she preferred to sit on her face pointing away from Jenny's body so she could pull her by the hair. On this evening she made Jenny lie with her legs toward the bedroom door and sat on her face toward her body, facing the door. Jenny struggled for breath as Doreen sat back against her face. Doreen held the girl's arms down firmly to stop her from moving. She leaned forward, moved her hips up to allow a few breaths and pushed Jenny's knees apart. Jenny moaned with pleasure at the roughness of the strong hands. Then she felt Doreen's fingers slip inside her wet pussy. Jenny's pussy gushed at the touch and she felt her body spasm with desire.

Suddenly she heard the sound of the bedroom door opening and somebody walk in. She felt the change in Doreen's position; sitting back on Jenny's face as though she was no longer anything more than a seat as she greeted someone. Crushed beneath Doreen's thighs Jenny was unable to hear but she felt the vibrations of speech through her body. She felt lust run through Doreen's body in tremors that passed from crack to face: tasted the pungent sex juice flow from the woman's cunt into her mouth, heard the moans of a sexual embrace. She felt fingers in her pussy once again and hands push her knees apart.

....

Josh came upstairs as his mother had instructed. He was still dressed from work.

The view that greeted him brought a great smile to his face and made his cock hard. His beautiful mother was smiling at him panting with pride and flushed with passion. She was naked, legs apart, tits quivering, moving her hips back and forth over the face of a woman who was lying on her back also naked. Josh recognised the pert tits and smooth white tummy as belonging to Jenny. Her hitherto prohibited fanny was now visible; her legs wide open. He gazed at what was on offer then beamed at his mother, speechless with lust and gratitude.

12