Mother Only Wants What's Best Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doreen sat back on Jenny's face and put her arms out for her son: "Come here darling. I think mummy deserves a big thank you kiss."

Josh held his mother and kissed her. His dick pressed against her. "Oh thank you mum. You're the best. I don't know what to say!"

Doreen undid his trousers and pulled his cock out of his underpants. "Don't say anything. Get this dick inside that little cunt."

She leaned forward and stuck her fingers in Jenny's cunt. "It's all nice and wet for you."

Josh kneeled between Jenny's legs, facing his mother. He rubbed the head of his great erect cock between the girl's pussy lips. Jenny's hips spasmed and struggled and she cried out into Doreen's thighs.

Doreen leaned forward and kissed her son. She forced Jenny's knees apart. "Go on Josh. Fuck her. For mummy."

Josh entered the tight virgin cunt with one slow thrust.

Doreen smiled as her son's eyes widened, his mouth opened and his breath quickened. "Oh mum. Fuck. So tight."

She kissed him as he held Jenny's struggling body firmly and pushed further in. She felt the girl's head shake beneath her thighs. She lifted her bum and the sound of Jenny's voice filled the room; crying in pain and sensual fervour.

Mother and son kissed passionately as Josh filled Jenny's virgin pussy with cum and Doreen came on her face.

"Oh mum; that was amazing. Thank you so much. You're the best mother in the whole world."

Doreen lifted her leg over Jenny's face and stood up. "That's very sweet of you but it's no more than any mother would do. Now help me put my dress on. I need to go down and make sure your father's prepared the evening meal. I'm famished after all that exercise. You've got ten minutes to fuck Jenny again and get dressed for dinner."

When his mother had left the room Josh looked down at his once virgin fiancé.

Jenny was still panting for breath. Her chest was heaving, her tits shook as her body trembled. Her face and hair were sticky with Doreen's pussy juice; her lipstick and mascara smudged, her cheeks and cute nose raw and tender. Her big innocent teasing eyes glowed with something that Josh had never seen in them before: hurt? anger? pain?

He could feel his cock flex, swell and stiffen inside her pussy. She felt it too; her eyes glazed over as if losing consciousness and she let out a whimper.

Josh was a kind and chivalrous young man at heart and took no pleasure in causing his fiancé pain. He fought down his powerful urge to fuck her again and chose instead to give the poor girl's sore cunt a rest.

Slowly and with a huge battle against his libido he began to withdraw his engorged cock from her warm tight wet pussy.

As soon as he did so he felt Jenny's legs grip his body, preventing his withdrawal, pushing his body against hers.

He looked down at the hot flushed face of the erstwhile virgin with a look of confusion.

Jenny rotated her hips, wrapped her legs around his back, dug the fingernails of one hand into his arse, wrapped the other round his neck, kissed him deeply with hungry sensuous lips before finally she spoke:

"Where do you think you're going? Didn't you hear what your mother said? You've got ten minutes to fuck me and get dressed for dinner. So be a good boy; obey your mother and fuck me."

To be continued....

12