Mother Road Ch. 03 - Rush Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

Ashley is part of us now. We love her, and we want to love you as well - if you'll let us. Then there's the cherry on top, our boy James. In case you hadn't noticed, he's sweet on you. You don't know him well, but I'm telling you he's never been the kind of kid who's the life of the party. He's always been a loner, especially the last few months. Ask Ashley, she'll verify it.

Laura and I were even starting to worry about James. The last few months he's been withdrawing further into himself. Then you arrived yesterday. Suddenly he's sitting down with us at family dinners, he's talking to us, he's actually smiling! Why? Because YOU'RE here. Melissa, when you're in the room, he lights up." I took her hands in mine. "Melissa, you're making my son happy! Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Melissa's eyes welled up with tears. "You say that, but I've had lots of men who pretended I was important. As soon as they got in my pants, they took off. Your son's good looking, he probably can fuck any girl he wants. How do you know he's not just another asshole who wants to try fucking a fat girl so he can laugh about it later with his friends?"

Whoa. Full diplomacy mode engaged: I had to measure my words carefully, so as not to blatantly betray James' trust. "Let me put it this way, Melissa. First, my son James is a loner, not an asshole - he honestly doesn't have any friends to brag to.

Second, his mother and I raised a gentleman and he's got four sisters who adore him. If he ever pulled that kind of shit, he'd live to regret it, I promise. And third," I took a deep breath, "James is not capable of 'fucking' as you describe it."

"I'm not religious, but let me quote the Book of Exodus, 'I have been a stranger in a strange land,' if you follow my meaning."

Melissa chewed on that last statement, and her eyes got wide as my message began to sink in. "Are you saying ...," she started to say, but I interrupted.

"Melissa, I am not saying a damned thing. I just quoted you a Bible passage, make of it what you will. But let me put it another way. As an artist, you sometimes paint, right?" She nodded.

"I've always suspected that for an artist such as yourself, the most exciting moment when you're painting is when you have your palette ready, your brush in hand, and a TOTALLY BLANK canvas. Do you agree?"

"Yes," she stammered. I could tell by her mixed facial expressions that what I was implying was starting to hit home.

I stood up. "Great! I think we're done here. Come on in for lunch. Make sure when you climb down, you get all the hay out of your clothes. Don't want to drag any into the house."

As I was climbing down, I called back up, "By the way, my cabin office is a nice place to go if you want some privacy. Nobody will disturb you in there when the curtains are closed, family rules."

The first few days after Melissa arrived had been tough for her, to be sure. It could not have been easy returning to a place with so many bad memories. Then something changed. The dark makeup completely disappeared, replaced by a softer look. Melissa's foul mouth and the angry attitude likewise melted away.

Mel and James were now together almost constantly. They sat next to each other at family dinner and went for long walks; one day James drove Melissa to the mall and bought her some new clothes that were in colors other than black!

For the younger kids, drawing with Melissa for an hour after dinner became an evening occurrence; every wall of the house now contained pictures the kids drew under her tutelage. A couple of times I saw the bed in the cabin office had been used and left unmade; I just changed the sheets and asked no questions.

A few nights before Ava's wedding, James asked me to step into the motorhome with him. Unlike the last time, he was almost giddy with excitement.

I had just closed the door when he blurted out his news, "Dad, I'm going to propose to Melissa!"

"Wow," was all I could say, "that's fantastic! How did you finally break through that tough exterior?"

"I followed your advice! When we first met, she was all angry and annoyed, but because of what you told me I didn't give up like I would have done, I kept at it! Every day I'd say something nice, or pat her arm, or do something nice for her. Then one day, I realized she changed totally. All the nice things I was doing, she'd do back! Dad, it took a while but once I got through to her, it was like she opened up and was a whole new person!"

Suddenly his tone became very serious, "I love her, Dad, I really love her, like I can't stand to be away from her! Kissing is my second favorite thing to do with her."

My heart was bursting with joy. James had finally tasted happiness! "Son, is it appropriate for me to ask what your favorite thing is?"

He leaned forward conspiratorially, "You remember that secret I told you about that I didn't want you telling Mom?" I nodded. He grinned the biggest grin I ever saw, "It's not true anymore."

Wow! Mind blown! "Well, son, that's good to hear -" James cut me off.

"It was just like you said, the first time I was really nervous and didn't last long at all, but she was cool, and the next four times were AMAZING! Aw, Dad, she's so beautiful and sexy and I just love her!"

"Five times, wow, son, that's, uh, great..."

"Yeah, dad, and you can't see them but she's got these really cool tattoos that are hidden under her clothes - angel wings on her back, an ace of hearts card on her butt, a line of stars down her left side, and her pubic hair is shaved in the shape of a heart, and you won't believe this, her nipples are pierced and she's got little gold rings in them! She's AMAZING!" I held up my hand - it was my turn to stop James.

I laughed nervously, "Probably oversharing just a bit, son. She sounds wonderful, I'm glad you're in love. You're off on the right foot. One question though, is she on birth control?"

James laughed, "Don't worry, Dad, we're being careful. Unlike some people," he winked at me, the cheeky bastard, "we're not going to get pregnant until after the wedding." So, the secret was out that little sister Pearl was conceived during a premarital indiscretion. Whoopsie!

I stood up to go, and my son hugged me again. I was thrilled James was in a good place emotionally.

When the kids were all asleep, I took Laura into our bedroom and closed the door. I began kissing her passionately, simultaneously unbuttoning my shirt and taking off my pants.

Between kisses, she gasped, "Tom, not that I mind, but what are you doing?" She laughed as I frantically fumbled at her buttons. "What's your hurry?"

I pulled her panties down, ripping them. "What's the most times we've ever made love in one night, I mean like the actual act, not oral or anything?" I threw my now-naked wife on the bed.

She giggled, "I think it was four, dear. Why?"

"Our son James accidentally revealed he beat my personal best." I lowered myself onto her lovely body, kissing her breasts and neck as I pushed my way into her; the resistance of her vaginal walls vanished as her excitement got her juices flowing.

"Oh, my," Laura gasped, as I thrusted my rock-hard length into her. "What's this now? OOOOH!"

I continued to kiss her passionately, sliding into her welcoming lady flower. "I want to reclaim my record!" Let me just say I gave it a good try, but 35-year-old me was not the same as 19-year-old me. Unbeknownst to James, he still held the record.

++++++++++

Three weeks before Ava and Ashley's wedding, Laura, Ashley, and Melissa went into town together to buy Ashley her wedding dress. Laura told me "Nothing fancy, it'll just be something pretty and stylish off the rack," but I didn't care. Ashley deserved whatever made her happy.

The girls apparently decided to have a mini-bachelorette party while they were at it. They were all giggling to high heaven when they came home, and I suspected a bit of champagne had been consumed.

When she saw me standing in the driveway frowning, Ashley got out of the car and hugged my neck. "Don't worry Dad, I was the designated driver," she said and kissed my cheek, "but you'd better watch out for Mom tonight! That hot cougar is on the prowl!"

Melissa came up to me and gave me a huge hug. Considering she'd called me 'fuckface' the first time we'd met, I viewed this as a welcome improvement. Over the weeks she'd softened her look considerably. I had to agree with James, done up more like her sister, she was stunning.

She whispered, "I love you, Dad. I hope you took your vitamins today; you're going to need them!" Then she kissed me on the cheek as well and proceeded to help Ashley carry in the half-dozen shopping bags.

Laura stepped out of the car last. Her cheeks were a little flushed, so I knew she'd had a little to drink. She walked up to me and kissed me hello, but with a little passion thrown in. My cock started to stir; my sexy momma was home!

"Hey, handsome!" she murmured when we stopped for air. "How's my stud?" She reached down and rubbed my groin, with the usual results. I hoped the four little ones were watching cartoons. They weren't quite old enough for the "where babies come from" tutorial their Mom was putting on.

"Terrific, now that you're home," I murmured into her neck as I kissed it. "I hate when you leave me." This was true. I had gotten to the point where I was happiest when she was around. Sniffing the alcohol on her breath, I asked her, "Have you been up to something naughty with those young girls?" I felt her grind her pelvis into me.

"Mmmmmmmaybe ...," she giggled slipping her hand down the front of my pants. Finding my cock, she tickled it with her fingers.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Missy!" I chided her. "What are you up to?" I looked around. If anyone was watching, I couldn't see them.

She sloppily whispered in my ear, "Do you know how much I love fucking my husband? How I love his hands on my tits and his cock in my pussy? How I go crazy when he sucks my nipples and my cunt juices?" This was starting to sound like porn movie dialogue; Laura NEVER talked like this!

"Sounds like a lucky guy," I said, not sure what I should do next. Put her in a cold shower, maybe?

"He thinks he's lucky now, but that hot fucker is going to get even luckier! Take me upstairs, Lover!"

Obediently, I lead my tipsy wife up the stairs to our room, seating her on the edge of the bed. "You sit next to me," she commanded.

I did as I was told. "Close your eyes and don't you move," she barked. I heard her get up and rummage through a dresser drawer. "Ah, here we go!" I felt her wrap something around my head. "This is my biggest nursing bra; it'll have to do as a blindfold for now!" She kissed me lightly on the lips, licked the side of my face and whispered, "Get ready stud. I have a few surprises for you. Don't you dare move, I'll be right back!" she sang out.

I was enjoying this. The bra was soft and smelled like her. I heard her unwrapping a few things, humming merrily as she did so, then some other sounds I couldn't identify. Suddenly, the cloth was taken from my eyes and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

Laura stood in front of me with her red hair in a bun, big gold-hoop earrings in her ears. She was wearing a green satin bustier with front buttons that clung to her figure and pushed her breasts upward, prominently displaying her hard nipples.

The thinnest of green panties barely covered the mound of her pudenda. Her legs were clad in black thigh high stockings. She was wearing a pair of green patent leather pumps with 4-inch heels with straps that clung to her ankles and lower calves.

The pièce de résistance was the sparkling green eye shadow and bright red lipstick she was wearing. Laura wasn't big on makeup; she was usually au natural (which I loved). I think the only two times I'd seen her fully made up was the night I proposed and again on the day of our wedding. This was a whole new look, and it was sexy as hell!

"Remember, you can look, but keep your hands to your sides. Don't you dare touch," she teased. She turned around slowly; the back strip of the panties split her ass cheeks, making me even harder. "Do you like what you see?"

I swallowed, but it was hard because my mouth had suddenly become dry. "Yes," I gasped.

Bending over, she held a nipple up to my mouth. I sucked on it greedily. "Remember the first time you sucked my tits?" My cock was throbbing in my pants at this dirty talk coming out of my wife's mouth.

"Yes," I mumbled, my mouth full of nipple, "you'd just stopped breastfeeding Lucas, so it was very milky."

She switched nipples, and asked, "Did you like drinking my milk?"

"Yes, I loved it," I murmured. My dick was so hard now, EMTs might need to use the 'Jaws of Life' to pry it out of my pants.

"Do you remember the first time you came in me?"

"Yes, it was wonderful."

"Do you remember how you ate my pussy first? You were such a gentleman!"

"Mmmmmm!" I murmured as I sucked. As long as I couldn't use my hands, I was wholly devoting my tongue and lips to her magnificent mammaries.

Her tone became scolding, "Then you fucked me, Mr. Tom McFarland! Here I was, an innocent single mother and you fucked me, came in me and knocked me up. You wanted that pussy, didn't you?"

I was frantic now, "YES, I loved your pussy! For God sake, Laura, let me touch you!" I moved one of my hands, but she slapped it.

"Not so fast, stud. I have a question. When did you decide you wanted to fuck me, Mr. Tom McFarland?" Taking her breasts away, she leaned down and ran her tongue across my lips.

"The first time I saw you, with your hair up in a bun and splattered with baby food! You were so fucking hot, I wanted to take you right there on the kitchen table!" Actually, this wasn't far from the truth. Not far at all.

"Do you want to fuck me now? A poor single mother with eight kids, will you take advantage of me again? Do you want to put your cock in my pussy again to knock me up, you horrible man?"

This was killing me, "Yessss, I groaned, "I want to put a baby in that belly!" The bustier had thrown vasectomy idea out the window. I started to stand up and reach for her, but she shoved me back down.

She snapped "Uh-uh! I said no TOUCHING!"

Then Laura knelt in front of me, undoing my belt, unsnapping the waist button and unzipping my khakis. My cock was as hard as a Greek Doric column, it popped right up. She lowered her mouth onto it and proceeded to paint it red with her lipstick. I groaned in ecstasy. She paused, "What would you give me for my pussy, Mr. Tom McFarland?"

"Anything, Laura, anything!"

"It's going to cost you. How much cash do you have?"

"What!?!?" I had to stop and think what was in my wallet. "I guess about $60! Why?"

"I'm your whore tonight, Mr. Tom McFarland, no free ride for you; the cost of my pussy is $100." She lowered her mouth on me, taking my length all the way down; after a second, she raised completely off. "No pussy until I see $100 cash on top of that dresser." Having said that, she jumped up, ran into our master bathroom, and locked the door.

My cock was throbbing, my balls were full, and my mind was spinning! Shit! We lived out in the country; the nearest ATM was at a convenience store about 18 miles away! Buttoning my pants back up, I dashed down the stairs. There was noise coming from the TV room, so I ran in there to see who else was in the house; maybe I could get a loan!

There was an old black-and-white movie playing; James and Melissa were on the couch paying no attention to it. The two were in the midst of some passionate kissing, his hands caressing her breasts under the fabric of her shirt. This stopped abruptly as I dashed in.

I wasted no time, "James! How much cash do you have on you?" My son looked a little confused, but he pulled out his wallet. "I have $80, why?"

"I need to borrow $60, right NOW!" Melissa looked at me and started giggling.

James held out three $20 bills, a confused look on his face. "Ok Dad, take it easy, here you go!"

I snatched it, but before I could leave Melissa called out, "Umm, Dad?"

"Yes, WHAT?" I snapped.

"You might want to change those khakis. I think you have some lipstick on your fly." I looked down at my crotch, and sure enough, I saw several bright red smudges. I felt my face flush; turning, I ran back upstairs taking the steps two at a time, Melissa's pealing laughter behind me.

I closed the bedroom door, locked it, and put the money on top of the dresser. I was breathing hard, gasping from my exertions, so I'm certain Laura could hear I was back. I heard the 'snick' of the bathroom door latch, and she came out.

She looked the same, except her beautiful red hair was down and she'd reapplied that red-hot lipstick. As I stood there trying to catch my breath, she walked up and gave me a light kiss on the lips, her hand nonchalantly stroking the crotch of my khakis.

"Well, Mr. Tom McFarland," she cooed, "I AM impressed. That didn't take you much time at all, you must REALLY want this pussy tonight."

I took her in my arms, held her close, and whispered, "You fucking vixen, you know I do."

I kissed her deeply, grinding my erection into her. "I paid you, you're mine now. Undress me, you beautiful whore."

She laughed, "I'm shocked at such filthy talk coming from an educated gentleman like yourself, Mr. Tom McFarland," she teased. She pulled my t-shirt off, then undid my belt and managed to pull my shorts and khakis to the floor. I stepped out of them, now fully naked.

"Get on the bed on your back, slut," I ordered. She obeyed and I got onto the bed, my head placed between her thighs.

She protested, "Wait, you paid for my pussy, aren't you going to fuck me?" I pulled her panties to one side, giving my face access to her now-wet labia. I kissed her garden of delights, at the same time reaching my hands up and gently twisting her nipples. She yelped in pleasure.

"Shut up, whore. I paid for this pussy, I'll use it as I damn well please. You understand?" I lightly slapped one of her ass cheeks for emphasis, then began to probe her sweet hole with my tongue.

"Y-yes sir," she whispered. I paused to look up at her. Her head was thrown back in pleasure. God, she was beautiful. I put my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs further, exposing her little rosebud. Running my tongue down her perineum, I rimmed her sweet sphincter. She let out a happy moan, and her legs began to quiver in pleasure.

My dick now had the rigidity of a concrete drainpipe. Moving up now, I slipped it into her welcoming tunnel. She and I both cried out in pleasure, and I began plunging into her hard and fast.

"W-w-wait," she whispered, "what about a condom?"

"Shut up, slut, I paid for this pussy, no way I'm wearing anything," I growled, "I fucking own this cunt, and I own you, do you understand?"

She smiled, as if this was part of her plan. "Yes sir, you own me," she murmured.

Our coupling wasn't a married couple's tender lovemaking, this was a john and his whore fucking, fast and rough. When I came, it was hard and deep, my balls emptying like a firehose; my pelvis slamming into hers brought about a climax for her as I was slowing down.

Afterwards, I lifted up so she could lower her legs; we lay together, kissing softly, waiting for our frantic breathing to return to normal.

When we'd regained our senses, I rolled her on her back and began to undo her bustier. Then I took off her shoes and stockings, so she was completely naked, the way I liked her best. I caressed her naked tits and belly planting strategic kisses as I did so.

"Where on earth did all that come from, my love," I asked her softly, "and how do you keep getting sexier the longer we're married?" I kissed her lips, long and slow, then her forehead.

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers