Mother Road Ch. 03 - Rush Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

She giggled, "I'll come clean, our future daughter-in-law Melissa is quite a creative woman. She gave me a few helpful suggestions."

"Wait," I said, "you talk to the girls about our sex life?" Leaning my head down, I gave the top of her breast a teasing love bite.

"It's not like they don't know we have sex, Tom. We damn near wore that cabin bed out the first year we were married. I think they have it figured out by now."

I laid back and shook my head. "How much do you tell them?" She crawled up onto my chest and kissed my chin.

"I'm their mother, if they have questions, then I'll answer them, but to your question, no, I don't tell them everything. I tell them just enough. Our girls are smart enough to have concluded, though, that I think their father is a fantastic lover. And you are, my husband, you are."

She slid up a few more inches and kissed my lips, then laid her head down on my chest again. I always love the feel of her naked body on top of mine. I would have stayed this way forever but for one small thing, I needed to change the sheets because we'd left a huge wet spot.

The next morning at breakfast as I was serving pancakes, Melissa got a mischievous look on her face and asked me, "Sleep well, Dad?"

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, and whispered, "More than you know, thanks, but Laura is a little fatigued, so I'm taking her breakfast in bed. Keep an eye on her, I suspect she might have some trouble walking today." Standing up, I winked at Melissa as I gave her another pancake.

.

++++++++++

In his poem "For Whom The Bell Tolls", John Donne wrote, "No man is an island, entire of itself. Each is a piece of the continent, a part of the main."

The last few months we'd seen little of Liam. On those rare occasions when he did come home, he assured us everything was going fine. He told us he was staying with a friend in town to avoid driving as far to work, but shared nothing otherwise.

When he called and told us there was a special someone he needed us to meet, it was as if our son was at long last about to return to the family. I found it interesting that he used the phrase "needed us to meet' and not 'wanted us to meet". For a boy who was at heart more wanderer than planner since the day I met him, this was uncharacteristically decisive.

The appointed day came; Liam's 1987 Jeep CJ7 rolled up the driveway and parked over by the barn. Liam got out, followed by a woman wearing a full-dress Army uniform. I was a bit stunned; she greatly resembled my ex-wife Beverly; 6'2', blonde hair up in a bun, small breasted but with very long legs.

I realized I was staring when Laura poked me sharply in the ribs and harshly whispered, "Tom, I swear if you start to drool, you'll be fucking your hand for the next six months." I looked down at her, and to my delight she was scowling; as possessive as I was of her, this was the first time I'd ever seen Laura being jealous. I liked it!

Enjoyable as the moment was I was quick to reassure her, "Stand down, my love, I'm not staring, I'm seeing a ghost. She's the spitting image of my ex-wife Beverly."

Laura looked at the woman closely, then looked back at me. Out of the side of her mouth she asked, "When we met, you said you thought I was prettier than your ex-wife. Did you really believe that, or were you just bullshitting me to get into my pants?"

"I believed it 100 percent then, and I still do," I murmured back, "and we have a six-year-old to prove it!" I put my arm around her and pulled her in close giving her ass a little squeeze. I felt her pat my crotch in return.

"You're SO getting lucky tonight, husband," she whispered. Imagining what that would entail, I shivered and groaned lustily but as Liam and the woman drew close, I managed to regain my composure.

Liam's expression was that of a man clearly in love as he introduced his companion, "Mom, Dad, I'd like to introduce my fiancée, Sergeant First Class Miriam Simmons." Just then a small boy shot out of the Jeep and ran up to Sergeant Simmons, clinging to her leg and hiding his face behind her skirt. "And this is her son, Hunter. He's just turned 4, and he's very shy."

Immediately it was apparent that Sergeant First Class Miriam Simmons was older than Liam; reading my wife's body language I could tell something was concerning her. Nonetheless, Laura shook her hand and greeted her warmly.

"We're so happy to meet you, Miriam, although truth be told it was Liam's brother James who mentioned Liam had a serious companion. James is not exactly a TV anchorman; we didn't get much news beyond that. But please, come in."

We all walked into the living room; amazingly it was very clean and totally devoid of toys for once. Ava, Ashley and Melissa had done a great job of kid-wrangling to get it tidied up.

The four of us took a seat. As if prescient, Ashley popped in with a toy truck in her hand and gently asked Hunter if he wanted to come play with Liam's little brothers and sisters. Spotting the truck, he smiled, nodded, and followed her.

Miriam spoke first, "Mr. and Mrs. McFarland, I want to apologize for being sprung on you. Liam was insistent that we not meet until the time was right, and I guess today was it." It was then I noticed Miriam had a small engagement ring on her left hand. Ah.

It amazed me; I thought witnessing Laura's third husband abandon the family would have soured Liam, James and Ava on marriage, but apparently it had the opposite effect. All three were now engaged before the age of 20.

Liam jumped in, speaking rapid fire as if he'd been coached by Ava. Knowing his sister, this may very well have been the case.

"Mom, Dad, I swear we're not rushing into things, Miriam and I have been dating for over a year! You know how overwhelming our family is. I just wanted to make sure that she and I got to know each other and were really in love without any outside influences, you know?"

Our son was on a roll now, like he had to get his story out while he had momentum, "I met her when she came into the store and I fixed her laptop. I thought, 'wow, she's beautiful'. Then she came in to buy printer paper and toner, but she always requested that I wait on her. Finally I got the hint, asked her out and we fell in love.

After a while I was 100% sure she was right for me. I proposed last night and here we are. Isn't she perfect! Mom? Dad?" Liam was now grinning that silly grin he used to get himself out of trouble as a kid.

Laura replied, and I could hear the mother-speak tone in her voice, "Of course she is, Dear. How about you go look after Hunter, so your father and I have a chance to talk with Miriam alone? We'd like to get to know her, since you've kept her to yourself for so long."

"Oh, ok, yeah, sure!" Throwing me the thumbs up, he took off to see after Hunter.

Laura began her interrogation while I sat back and watched both women's reactions. "Tell us about yourself, Miriam."

"I grew up in Indiana, graduated high school and joined the Army. Everyone who enlists in the military, incurs a minimum eight-year service obligation. I served my 4 years of active duty, I'm now 3 years into my 4 years of inactive reserve. By the way, I hope you don't mind, I wore my dress uniform because it's the nicest thing I have to wear, I wanted to make a good impression on you.

Anyway, I did a 12-month tour in Iraq, and a 12-month tour in Afghanistan. I met Hunter's father Roger in Australia on leave with 30 days left in our Afghanistan tour. As luck would have it, I got pregnant in Australia but before we could get married, Roger was killed in an ambush. His unit was shadowing a 30-truck supply convoy in Humvees when insurgent fighters ambushed it."

Laura's eyebrow raised, "That must have been really awful for you, Miriam, I'm so sorry. If you're from Indiana, how did you end up here? Don't your parents want to see their grandchild?" I sensed the protective mother DNA in Laura rising up.

Up until now, Miriam had been upbeat and positive, but this was now not the case, "My parent's religion is extremely strict. It condemns sex before marriage, and a mother with a child born out of wedlock is shunned. Roger's parents don't even acknowledge Hunter's existence. They claim I'm just trying to extort money out of them.

Since I had no serious ties anywhere, when I got out and was released from regular duty, I threw a dart at a US map and hit Wellston, Oklahoma, and here I am!" I could tell my wife's heart was aching now. I knew Miriam's being a single mother with no support system resonated with Laura.

She asked gently, "Not that it matters, but how old are you?"

This must have been a touchy subject; Miriam looked at Laura with a fierce look in her eye, "I'm 26."

I threw in my two cents, "You know that Liam's 19, right?"

Miriam sat upright, almost like she was taking a fighting stance, "Yes, but I also know Liam's the kindest, sweetest and most loving man I ever met. And he's so great with Hunter, the two of them are best buddies. It's like he's been taking care of young children forever. When he asked me to marry him, I couldn't say no!"

Laura and I both had to laugh, and the tension seemed to dissipate. Laura blurted out, "Liam being good with kids is not surprising in the least. Did he tell you he spent nearly his entire life taking care of his younger brothers and sisters?"

Miriam relaxed a bit now, "No, Liam hasn't said much about your family except that you two are fantastic parents and he wanted a relationship just like yours."

Wow. When you're a parent, every now and then a kid will say something that will put a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye. This was one of those times. I could see Laura wanted to burst out crying, but my sweet wife somehow held it together.

Laura was still choked up unable to speak at that moment, so I jumped in, "Let me give you a quick run-down. Liam is one of eight children. Besides his twin brother James, he has siblings that range from 5 years old to 21; four of them are 10 and under.

Laura was a widow when I met her; seven of the kids are not my biological children, but when we married, I adopted all of them. Then Laura and I had a baby, Pearl. As you can imagine, Liam's had plenty of childcare practice as a big brother." Miriam's eyes grew wide, stunned by this revelation.

Laura spoke up, "Miriam, you seem like a wonderful woman. I just want to tell you, of my four boys Liam has always been the sweetest and most charming - unlike his twin brother James, who can be a bit of a hermit.

I warn you though, Liam can be a little naïve. As his mother, I'm worried when Liam proposed, instead of thinking things through he may have been following his heart like he's always done. He may not have considered the full responsibilities of providing for a family and being a father to Hunter."

Miriam sat upright, fiery but on the verge of tears herself. "Mr. and Mrs. McFarland, I understand your concerns, but Liam and I have done a lot of planning. He may have an innocent world view, but he's not stupid.

Yes, he's only 19, but I can assure you he's got the maturity of a real man. He's already enrolled in a local technical training school, studying computer network architecture and network security. His main goal is to get an Information Technology job at a Fortune 500 company and move up from there.

You say that he follows his heart, well, that makes him even more perfect to me. I've never met anyone like him. When we're together, he makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world. From what he tells me about your relationship with Mr. McFarland, I get the impression you know that feeling."

Laura took my hand, and her eyes teared up. "Yes, Miriam, I do. I know that feeling every morning I wake up next to this man." She kissed the back of my hand, then asked her own question, "By the way, how far along are you?"

Miriam and I both looked at Laura, stunned, before Miriam answered in a quiet voice, "I'm seven weeks. How did you know?"

Laura laughed, "Oh, having had eight children, let's just say I've had some experience with pregnancy. Does Liam know?"

"No, I haven't told him yet. I was waiting to see how today went."

It was my turn to chuckle, "Our son's going to be over the moon, you know that, right? He loves babies even more than I do."

What I'd just said sank in, hitting me like a bolt of lightning - I wanted another baby! Laura turned and gave me a glance, joy in her eyes; it was scary how the longer we'd been married, the better she could read my mind.

After a moment of silence, Miriam quietly asked, "So, where do we go from here?"

Laura's four-word response: "We plan a wedding." Both women stood and embraced, bursting into tears. After the crying had subsided and Miriam went to rejoin Liam and Hunter, Laura grabbed my hand.

"Come upstairs with me," she ordered, "I need you to make love to me right NOW!" I needed no further urging. We ran up the stairs. When we got to the bedroom door, I impulsively surprised her by sweeping her up in my arms and carrying her across the threshold.

Setting her down on the edge of the bed, my hands roamed all over her body as I kissed and nibbled at her neck. Carrying her like that had sparked something deep in me, inspiring me to do something I'd never tried before.

I kissed her gently on the lips and whispered, "Keep your hands at your sides. I'm in charge here." She shivered with delight.

Unbuttoning her blouse, I folded it neatly and hung it up; then I removed her bra, allowing her gorgeous breasts to tumble free. I leaned down and kissed her passionately as my hands roamed her mounds and her soft belly. Lifting her legs, I removed her skirt and pulled off her panties. "Don't you dare move," I told her, a hint of threat in my voice.

Dashing into the walk-in closet, I took off my shoes and socks, then grabbed two of my old neck ties, a black one and a red one.

"Hands behind your back," I tell her, and she complied. I used the red necktie to tie her wrists together, then tied the black one around her head as an improvised blindfold. 'You're all mine now," I whispered. "I'll do whatever I want with you." She shivered as I kissed her neck moving my lips across her warm and wonderful flesh back to her front again.

I stopped to take my shirt and my jeans off, then knelt in front of her bound and naked form. My cock was like petrified wood. I pulled her head down and kissed her softly on the lips, then began to whisper.

"Whose wife are you?"

"Yours," she replied quietly, as if being scolded.

Reaching down between her legs with one hand, my fingertips found her extremely wet. I slipped two fingers in, using my thumb to rub against her clit; she let out a little moan. "Who does this pussy belong to?"

"My husband." I slid my fingers in and out, and asked, "Are you sure?" She was wriggling now, trying to press her crotch against my teasing hand. I keep up my questioning, "Do you promise me you'll never fall in love with another handsome boy in a motorhome?" I increased the intensity of my finger action.

She gasped with pleasure, "N-n-no, never, only you, only you."

I whispered in a threatening tone, "Are you sure? I have to warn you I'm a very jealous and possessive man, I guarantee I'll react badly.'

She was really squirming now, her tits jiggling as she humped against my fingers and thumb, gasping. "I'm sure, I swear! Only you!"

I took it a step further, "Do you promise not to fuck anyone else in the cabin or in the hayloft?"

I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. "Only you, Tom, only you, I swear! Please..."

I slowed down my finger action. "Don't you dare orgasm yet, you haven't earned it." She gave out a little whimper. "I intend to impregnate that womb of yours. Do you want me to put a baby in you?"

"Yes, oh, yes."

I withdrew my fingers and stood up. I put the tip of my cock on her lips. "Don't take me in your mouth yet. Beg me for a baby."

Her lips just caressing the tip, she murmured, "Please Tom, I want your baby in me. Please give me your baby."

"Open your mouth now, but don't suck." She opened it, and I slid my cock in. I could feel I was close to cumming myself. Damn, this was hot!

"Beg me again."

Her mouth wrapped around my manhood, she murmured, "Ah wumpt yo babe."

"Again, louder this time."

"Ah wumpt yo babe!" I was very close to shooting my load, so I had to be careful; I desperately wanted to cum inside her so as not to waste a drop.

I stroked her hair, then removed my cock. Leaning over and kissing her deeply, I twisted each nipple between my thumb and forefingers. She groaned in pleasure. The scent of her pussy was strong; my cock could not wait much longer.

"Before I give you a baby, you have to agree to a few conditions. First, I want to have big party and invite people to see us renew our vows. I want you to wear that green strapless tube top dress I bought you to wear on the night I proposed.

She responded softly, as if afraid to displease me. "Darling, I've had a baby since then and put on a few pounds, it might be a little tight!"

I rubbed her belly, my fingers tracing her sexy stretch marks. "Ummm, I like the sound of that; the tighter the better, I like how it shows off your curves. I love showing off my fertile trophy wife, all the other men will be so jealous."

She softly protested, "What about the children?"

I snapped back, "They're going to see for themselves that they have a beautiful sexy mother, and a father that can't get enough of her. Now, here's my last condition. I want to take you on a babymoon to Hawaii, just the two of us. I'm going to buy you a slutty bikini to wear, one of those that only covers your nipples and pussy and shows off that sweet ass and that baby bump.

You'll be the hottest woman on the beach, and all mine. We'll rent a cabana during the day and close the curtains so you can suck my cock, then when we return to our hotel room every night, I'll fuck your brains out."

I gently laid her back on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her pink garden. I lowered my head and began massaging her pussy lips and clit with my tongue. "Do you agree to these conditions?" My oral ministrations were having the desired effect. I could feel her thighs shaking around my head as I drank in her sweet juices.

"OH, GOD, YES, TOM! PLEASE FUCK ME!! GIVE ME YOUR BABY!!"

Rolling her over, I pulled her further onto the bed and shoved a pillow under her thighs. Her ass was now raised, giving me better access to her pussy. She was dripping wet, so I drove myself into her as hard as I could. She came almost instantly. I was able to last long enough to give her one more climax before my balls released several jets of baby batter deep inside her.

As we recovered, I removed her blindfold and untied her, then pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly. She was covered with sweat and breathing hard from our exertions. I took this a sign I'd given her a good fucking.

I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and then her lips. (After almost seven years, I still love covering her pretty face with kisses.) I when after making love, she'd lay wrapped in my arms; at these times I felt like I'd never let her go. My wife, my lover, my baby mama, I loved her so much sometimes I couldn't believe she was really mine.

After regaining her normal breathing, she finally broke the silence. In a low and husky voice, she asked, "Thomas McFarland, what got into you? That was certainly intense!"

I kissed her again (I never get tired of it), and confessed, "With the older kids starting to get married, I guess it's making me feel old and a little insecure. You might think it's silly, but I have a secret fear that someday a younger guy really might try to take you from me. When I picked you up and carried you, something snapped in me and I needed to assert my ownership."

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers