Mother Road Ch. 08 - Lost Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused her oral efforts again, her hand gently stroking me. "I'm sorry, baby," she told me, "I shouldn't have been so wrapped up with Ruthie, but that's changed. She'll be in her own bed from now on, and I'll be taking much better care of you." Leaning over, she took the head of my cock in her mouth and circled it with her tongue.

I didn't want to cum yet, so to delay my orgasm I tried focusing on what she'd just said. Somehow finding the words to form a question, I asked, "How'd you ever manage that?"

"I promised her that Daddy would get her a puppy." In the past I'd hesitated in getting the kids a dog because I knew I'd be the one who'd end up taking care of it, but it was a small price to pay for regaining exclusive and unrestricted access to our bed and Laura's body again.

I reached down and guided Laura up and away from my cock so she lay next to me, stroking her breasts and belly. "Remember our excitement, and how hard we fucked on our wedding night?"

She giggled. "I certainly do. I could barely walk the next day, my legs were shaking so hard from it."

I reached down and cupped her warm labia, her shivering as I slipped a finger in to tickle her clit. "Get ready to reenact that night, because I feel like a newlywed again."

And we did, except this time we were 20 years older so both of us had shaky legs the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~

August - Oklahoma City: The Return of Destiny and Angel

Anniversary-wise, this was a big year for the McFarland and Connor families. Laura and I got married 19 years ago in July, so this anniversary would be number twenty for us. Walter and Dotty got married in September five years ago, a nice milestone. Laura and Dotty decided to plan something really special for the four of us in August, smack between our two actual anniversaries.

It started with a note on the kitchen table, with a South Robinson Avenue address - the sketchy side of Oklahoma City - and some specific instructions as to what to do once we got there. David and Pearl were home at our place watching over TJ and Ruthie, while at Walter and Dotty's place Connie and Del watched over Trent and the girls.

The note instructed to carry at least $1,000 in cash in our wallets. Under normal circumstances, carrying so much cash in that particular neighborhood was risky, but since Walter would be with me, I felt pretty damned secure.

The two of us went to the address on the note. It was a nondescript black door between a 24-hour diner and a biker bar. A large man, even bigger than Walter, stood outside dressed head-to-toe in black clothes with an earpiece. I opened the door and saw a coat-check area, which led to a huge nightclub-like room with a bar.

"Welcome to the Chakra Club. Sir, you can check your piece with the coat-check girl," the big doorman told Walter. Walter frowned but nodded. In situations where he didn't know the lay of the land, I knew he always liked having the.454 on him; but this was being organized by our wives, so how dangerous could it be?

We walked in, Walter checked his handgun, then we walked into the main bar area. A half a dozen young and attractive women were milling about in nothing but thongs, bras, and stiletto heels. We were approached by a couple of them but politely demurred, apologizing that they weren't our type.

Again following the instructions we'd been left, I asked one of the girls where I could find 'Tommy', and she pointed me to a small man with a brown ponytail watching from a table in one corner towards the rear.

I walked up and asked, "Tommy?"

He looked up at my partner and I. "Who's asking?"

Walter rumbled, "Walter Connor and Tom McFarland. We were told to ask for you. We have, um, special reservations."

"Ah, yes, Walter and Tom. I was told to expect you. FYI, there's a club surcharge for the special services you require. That will be $100, please." He held out his hand, and I pressed a $100 bill in it. He smiled at me, then looked at Walter. "Each."

Walter frowned, and pulled out his wallet, and paid Tommy the fee, muttering, "This better be good."

Since selling our consulting business we both had plenty of money, but Walter had grown up penniless and loathed spending money, unless it was on my wife's sister. At age 50 he'd met Dotty, and she gave him the love and family he'd always wanted.

As much of a tightwad as he could be, my brother-in-law would willingly spend his last dime before ever denying his woman anything. He was as crazy about his wife as I was about mine. There was just something about those green-eyed Terhune family women that made them irresistible.

The ponytailed dude got up from the table and stood upright, as if insulted by Walter's comment. "I assure you, sir, the Chakra Club's entertainment offerings are of the highest caliber. All our hostesses are beautiful, intelligent, talented, and free of disease. For this evening, your hostesses are Angel and Destiny. They've just flown in from New York City, where they're always in very high demand. Follow me."

Uh-oh. When Walter and I had sold our business to a national conglomerate, we'd taken Laura and Dotty to New York. While Walter and I were finalizing the deal in New Jersey, the two sisters promptly dyed their hair, dressed up like two New York City hookers - Angel and Destiny - and proceeded to screw our brains out. (The role-play was our daughter-in-law Melissa's suggestion, and I'd always be grateful to her for it!)

If this thing involved Angel and Destiny, we were in for some wild stuff. Tommy led us through a dark archway and into the back, where I spotted a small sign on the wall that read "VIP Area -- Reserved".

Tommy opened a door, and gestured, "Here you are, gentlemen. Enjoy your show."

It was a good-sized room, about 20 feet by 24 feet. Inside the dimly-lit room was a small stage against one wall, two wooden armchairs facing it. The chairs were side-by-side, about three feet apart and bolted to the floor. Walter and I sat down. The room was warm and very humid, almost to the point of being uncomfortable; I could feel the sweat forming in the small of my back and under my arms. My antiperspirant was fighting a losing battle.

On one of the side walls was a curtained entrance. The doorman from the front of the club emerged from it carrying what looked like four sheepskin covered wrist restraints. He explained, "Gentlemen, club roles don't allow touching the hostesses. We had some difficulty with a bachelor party that got out of hand last night, so the management has requested all clients be restrained during the show. Please sit with your arms on the armrests so I can secure you. Once I finish, the entertainment will commence."

Walter sputtered, "This is bullshit," but complied anyway. It only took a few seconds for the doorman to put the wrist restraints on us, and he was gone. I was both excited and amused, and laughingly remarked to Walter, "This must be what a butterfly feels like after a collector pins it to a board."

Music -- some new-age Enya stuff - began playing softly, then two figures walked out of the side entrance. Angel and Destiny had arrived. Instead of dyed hair like they had in New York, this time they were wearing cheap blonde wigs. Both were wearing yellow bras a size too small, making their tits overflow temptingly. In addition, they wore waist-high black fishnet tights and crazy five-inch red platform heels. Even their outrageous makeup was gaudy: strips of heavy black, blue, and green sparkly eye shadow, and slutty red lipstick. Oh, and each wore a 24-karat gold ankle chain with a small nametag on it, custom-made by Sednicki Jewelers. Sluttiness with class, nice...

Angel smiled and said, "Hello, boys, good to see you again." She turned towards me and bent over, giving me a nice view as she shook her sweet ass, her cheeks seductively split by seam in her tights.

"Sorry about the restraints, boys, but rules are rules," Destiny apologized, "thanks to those grabby bachelors, tonight we're in control." She took out a pair of scissors. "You look warm in those shirts, let me take care of them for you." Before Walter knew it, his dress shirt was shredded, exposing his chest. My eyes got wide when I spotted an 8" knife scar; something he must have gotten while working for Quiet Sal.

"That was a silk shirt, dammit," he complained. Destiny planted her lips on his and shoved her tongue in his mouth, which immediately shut him up. Taking the scissors, Angel quickly gave my polo shirt - and my lips - the same treatment.

I decided to have some fun and play along. "How are we supposed to explain this to our wives?"

Angel held one finger up to my lips, the other caressing my dick through my pants. "Aren't you the talky one tonight? I guess you boys will have to buy a souvenir t-shirt from the club before you leave. Good luck explaining a strip club t-shirt to your wives," she laughed.

Destiny brought out a tray from behind the curtained entrance, with two paper cups of water and two blue pills. "Open those mouths, boys, my sister and I have some special candy for you."

I didn't know about Walter, but I'd never taken an erection pill before. I cooperated, thinking this might be interesting. Walter did as well. Angel popped a pill into each of our mouths, giving us a sip of water to swallow them.

Destiny danced up to us with a small sample-sized spray vial of perfume and sprayed a little on our necks. It was sickly sweet-smelling, almost like tear gas from a makeup counter. "Just a little something to take home," she giggled.

Angel replied, "Oops! A wife knows the smell of her man. You boys better shower before you get home, or you'll be in sooooo much trouble!" Both sisters snickered at that.

Now Angel moved to stand directly in front of me, and Destiny moved in front of Walter. The next song began, some 80's big hair band music, and the girls turned facing the stage with fishnet-clad asses in full view, and moved their hips around. Destiny called out, "You boys like these asses?" I knew Walter was an ass man, so he must have been in heaven seeing both of our wives waving their bottoms.

"You damned right," he quietly rumbled. I didn't need to peek at his crotch to know he was getting a woody, because I had one myself.

The women turned back towards us and took a couple of steps forward. Each began to rub their hands on our chests, then leaned in close to our faces as if they were going to kiss us again, only to pull away at the last second. They repeated this a few times; by the third, I wanted Angel to kiss me so badly I could taste it. I noticed the girls avoided eye contact as well, making us feel we were real clients; extended kisses and eye contact would have broken the illusion.

The 80s rock music stopped, and something like a 70's porno soundtrack began. Both women started moving their hips and asses in time to the new song when Destiny asked, "Do you boys want to see some titties?"

On the one hand, this was no big deal, because Walter and I had seen our wives' breasts in a non-sexual context before; at various times Dotty and Laura had each breastfed babies in front of us. On the other hand, this was in a VERY sexual context, so hell yes we wanted to see some titties!

Trying to act slightly disinterested, I answered "Well, Destiny, I suppose that would be pleasant." The chemically-fueled bulge in my khakis betrayed me by revealing the full extent my interest, however.

Walter, now speechless, merely nodded as his cheeks flushed. That our wives could make a 54-year-old ex-mob enforcer blush was proof of their polar-ice-cap-melting hotness.

In perfectly synchronized motion, the two women reached behind their backs and undid their bras, letting their wonderful breasts fall free. It was an amazing show, watching them sway as Angel and Destiny danced. That pale freckled skin, those reddish-brown areolas, those yummy nipples, it was incredible. Seeing both women bare-chested in front of us was too hot for words! I was in heaven, and assumed Walter was right there with me.

Next, they backed up to us and sat in our laps, grinding their asses around on our rock-hard erections. I felt the pressure in my balls building -- if they kept this up, I'd come in my pants like a kid on his first date.

Fortunately the song ended before I shot my load. The women put their bras back on, then undid our wrist restraints. Angel was all business: "That was three songs, at $40 a song per girl, plus an extra $30 per girl for showing our tits during that last dance, so you gentlemen owe us each $150."

As Walter and I reached for our wallets, Angel added, "Plus tip. So, $200...each." She held out her hand for the money, and Walter and I promptly paid.

Then Destiny added, "Are you guys cops?"

Taken aback, Walter looked at her quizzically. "Um, no, we're definitely not cops."

Angel stepped in close, and, using the few remaining shreds of my shirt to pull my face down close to hers and quietly said, "If you're not cops, we have another special we can offer you. Through the curtained entrance, there are sectioned-off intimate spaces for the dancers and platinum-level clients. For another $200 each, Destiny and I can give you platinum performances."

Walter and I looked at each other. As excited as we both were, there was no way we'd pass on this offer. Considering it money well-spent we both said, "Hell, yes!"

The 'intimate spaces' the girls led us into were an architect's nightmare: cinderblock on the back wall, the other three were plywood walls nailed to a few 2x4s to section it off; the ceiling had exposed pipes, all of it painted a dull gray. In the center of each room was a single bed with a mattress, covered with the stains from who knows how many previous 'platinum' sessions.

I didn't care. All that mattered at that moment was my erection, demanding immediate satisfaction. As soon as the door was closed I was on Angel. Quickly removing her bra, I pushed her onto the mattress and then fell on her, my mouth sucking and biting the tits she'd just teased me with.

In between gasps of pleasure she said, "It's been...a long time...since New York...I've been...thinking about your cock ever since..."

Standing up, I undid my pants and stepped out of them, then shoved her legs apart and plunged into her wet pussy, growling, "Tell me, whore, am I the best client you ever fucked?"

Her eyes were closed in pleasure as I pounded away, but she whimpered, "Yesssss, the best, please don't stop!"

I was so worked up, it didn't take long for me to shoot off my load into her. Our frantic and furious coupling had left me exhausted, but thanks to the blue pill I was still rigid. Angel seemed to be a bit wobbly as well from the pounding I'd given her, her blonde wig slightly askew, providing a glimpse of the red hair underneath.

On the other side of the plywood wall, we could hear Walter and Destiny still going at it, her moaning in pleasure. A second later, Walter groaned loudly, announcing his happy ending.

Angel wisecracked, "Sounds like they need a cleanup in room 4!" As we dressed, she told me, "After you buy your new shirt, go to the diner next door and have a piece of pie or something. Let the perfume smell wear off, take your time getting home, you understand?" I nodded, my little solider still erect and ready for action.

Walter seemed to be in the same state of agitation, but he wasn't having any damned pie. He and I had driven to the club together, but he'd left me on my own; as I was eating a crappy piece of pie I saw him get in Destiny's Lexus in the parking lot, and the two of them drove off.

They didn't get far. After I left the diner, on my way home I saw they'd parked at the Stagecoach Inn, a one-star cheap motel on the outskirts of town. There was only one other car in the parking lot, an old Triumph TR2 sports car. I wondered how the place even stayed in business.

++++++++++

I got home around 10:30pm and walked into the kitchen. Pearl and David were still awake, nuzzling each other while making hot chocolate.

I asked Pearl, "Did Mom get home?" She got an amused look on her face and proceeded to lie her little ass off, no doubt at the behest of her mother.

"Mom's been home all night. After she kissed Ruthie goodnight, she told me to tell you she's waiting in the cabin." The cabin and not upstairs? That was odd. It was as if she wanted real alone time, our soundproofed bedroom in the main house not being adequate. Hmmmm.

Sure enough, Laura was waiting in the cabin for me, scowling. She was barefoot, wearing only sweatpants and a sweatshirt. She had no makeup, and her hair was put up in a sloppy bun, the same it had been on the rainy night when we met for the first time. She did look like she'd been home all night, as well as looking like she was royally pissed off!

She stood up, and I walked towards her to take her in my arms and give her a kiss. With my dick still semi-erect from all the fun I had with Angel in the back of the club, I was anxious to go another round in the cabin bedroom. When I got within reach, I got a shock.

Laura slapped me, then began shouting, "Where have you been, and why do you smell like cheap perfume? I've been home all night waiting and worrying, now you come in here like a drunken sailor on shore leave! You didn't even try to call!"

Still unsure what her game was, I played the innocent, "Please, sweetheart, I don't know what you're talking about. Please keep your voice down, you might scare the kids!"

Poking me in the chest with an index finger, she hissed, "Don't you 'sweetheart' me, you smooth-talking bastard! Scary? You want to know what's scary? I've been faithful to my husband for 20 years, and now I find out he's gone to some sleazy strip club with my brother-in-law and stuck his dick in a stripper, that's what's scary! What diseases did you bring home with you, you slimy son of a bitch? Don't even think of touching me until you get tested for STDs!"

I started, "Now Laura..." Eyes ablaze in fury, she cut me off.

"Fuck you, you cheating bastard! Do you even know the name of the bitch you screwed? Was she prettier than me? Was she younger than me? Did you even bother using protection, or am I going to have some stripper's bastard running around my house after you run off with her and leave me and the kids?"

She swung her arm to slap me again, but I caught her by the wrist to stop her and shouted, "That's ENOUGH!"

I pushed her against the wall, pressing my body against hers, pinning her in place. My adrenaline was pumping now. Accuse me of cheating? Well, two could play at that game!

I slipped my hand down the front of her sweatpants and slipped two finger into her vagina. Sure enough, there were plenty of my juices in there from our earlier activity in the club. I took my fingers out and held them in front of her face.

"Faithful, huh? You say you've been home all night, well, this looks like fresh baby batter to me, Laura Palermo. Or is it Carlson, or even Watkins? You've had so many husbands and boyfriends, I'll bet you can't even keep track of who you fuck anymore, can you?" I kissed her roughly, forcing my tongue in her mouth.

I felt her responding for just a second, but then she managed to get one hand up and pushed my face away. "Fuck you, you cheating bastard," she hissed, her eyes narrowing, "you were fucking some tramp, I don't owe you any explanations."

In a quick motion, I reached down and grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt she was wearing and yanked it upwards and off of her. Her beautiful tits hung free, the bite marks I'd put there an hour ago still fresh. I said accusingly, "Those bite marks didn't come from nursing our daughter, you slut!"

Getting on my knees, I took a nipple in my mouth and began sucking and nibbling, savoring the warm milk. "No, don't you dare," she objected, grabbing a handful of my hair, "I hate you, you bastard!"