All Comments on 'Mother Road'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 3 years ago
Such a Fun Read!

Loved the character developmemt. You're a great writer. Mega kudos!!

Five stars, of course.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
A Nice bit of Fantasy

It's warm and fuzzy and unlikely as hell. Nice to read something where people aren't out to get something from the other they don't deserve. 4*

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

My only complaint would be that it's maybe a little short... It does hit all the notes and was a lovely heartwarming story altogether though.

I might still prefer Blue Ridge Romance, but then again I just prefer my romance stories with lots of detail.

I don't think there was a real misstep here, it just moved a little fast for me and therefore by necessity stepped over some of the details the would have filled out the story.

Case in point, beyond you telling us that Olivia really liked Tom from the beginning, we never really did get a whole lot of interactions between Tom and the children.

All in all, due to the short nature of the story, a lot of things were mostly implied, rather than described.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the story and I'm happy to give it 5 stars, but I think the more detailed longer format suits your style better.

All that said though, I'm still going to be looking out for whatever you come up with next.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Loved the story! Every one you post is a little better than the last. You have the talent just keep writing to develop it. Love your work!

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
2 nd

Liked a lot, would like to see a second chapt. And please if you do add one more don't kill off ant family members.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Good start

Needs finishing. What happens five and ten years down the road

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

What a wonderful romance, what a magician fairy tale. Love it.

Looking forward for the other parts.

High five from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romantic and Beautiful story

Really beautiful and romantic love story. Hopefully there will be a follow up to this. Five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for you.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Nice story, romance, love and a little sex, nice change from the stories I've been over dosing on.

Oh and about guys not marrying a gal with kids, I married one 40 years ago that had four. Had a rough time for a couple year with interference from both exes but we mad it 40 years until she passed 2 years ago. Couldn't have a better bunch of kids.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

A beautiful, romantic story! Loved it! With some people, you know that the feelings are real even if there's only been a short time of knowing one another.

My wife and I met in February, started actually dating in June and were married the next May. We'll be celebrating 35 years together this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, very well written. Has everything one looks for - light humor, romance, emotions, sex. I overlook the disgusting Anal sex part and give five stars.

genelookalike1genelookalike1almost 2 years ago

Wow. Instant mega-family. Not sure I'd do that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and well developed story. Interesting story line with characters who fit right into the story perfectly. FIVE STARS!

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

A little too fast and maybe a tad bonkers but I certainly liked it. 5⛀

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

off the wall GREAT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories