All Comments on 'Mother’s New Governess Ch. 02'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

Why do you feel you have to explain everything? Then you give an explanation and tell us to look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sign me up for the rest of the story.

I definitely want to read how this continues as well as how the womens' plan for financial security goes.

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 8 years ago
Complete Enjoyment!!!!

In reading this story you become a fly on the wall, imersed in the happenings and events. The storm in the back round seems telling of something to come, only time will tell. I cannot wait to see where this story goes, please let us know when we will be able to enjoy more of you amazing story.

cathycantoocathycantooover 8 years ago
Loving it so far...

I particularly like the stream of consciousness style asides in response to your own prose.

Pray continue, that we may cry "Author! Author!" upon its conclusion.

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 8 years ago
Chapter 3

I earnestly await the continuation of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More to arrive.

And where are the sisters in this schmorgasbord?

digger33digger33over 8 years ago
Absolutely More

Great first two chapters. Am looking forward to reading many more. Would have given more stars but they only have 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3...

However, what happened to Chapter 2? Content seems to now have been replaced by the text of Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too much rambling with

Cliches and metaphor phrases to hold anyone's attention. 3 stars best I can give

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Once again,

your story was well thought out, well presented, and very well written. Keep going.

BouncyBabyGirlBouncyBabyGirlover 7 years ago
A cunning linguist for sure!

Such arousing ajecetives!! I'm reading this in the waiting room and I hope the doctor doesn't see me just yet--because imma go read chapter 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...